Boss to Brat Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman finds her wild side when blackmailed by a coworker.
5.3k words
4.08
13.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Makeover

I shifted uncomfortably as Zoe rifled through the explosion of cosmetics strewn about her vanity, wondering what garish palette she'd paint me with. I was mortified to be at the mercy of a girl almost decade younger than me, but the manila envelope tucked in her desk ensured my obedience.

Zoe made a small sound of delight as she selected a series of cosmetics. "I'm thinking you can really pull off the baby bat look," Zoe mocked. She traced one long, fake nail slowly over my bottom lip. "God, you just have such a naturally cute look, you know? You're just begging for something edgier, aren't you?"

I jerked my head away, cheeks burning with shame. In the office, I typically commanded respect, but here, with her damning secret hanging over me, the power dynamic was no more. She reveled in every indignity inflicted upon me.

First came thick, clumpy mascara and heavy black eyeliner, both applied well beyond the lines of my eyes. Spidery faux lashes were adhered until my lids drooped with the weight. I blinked rapidly but Zoe gripped my face, her nails digging in. "Stay still, brat. Unless you want me to poke out those pretty eyes."

Pretty was the last word I'd use to describe myself at that moment. The childish pigtails and dark makeup aged me down a decade, assisted by my petite frame. I looked every bit the doe-eyed, young mess Zoe clearly took delight in creating.

The piece de resistance was a deep plum lipstick that crossed the line to outright clownish. She applied it liberally until I could see the creamy color smeared across my teeth.

"Perfect. Now you look just like the little wanna-be vampire you are," Zoe sneered. "Be sure to pout lots tonight, show off those DSL's you're rocking."

I flushed cherry pink. At 31 years old, it was mortifying to be dressed up like an exaggerated teen girl. But I didn't dare argue and risk her leaking the contents of that damned envelope.

The clothing took the look even further. Zoe had me squeeze into the tightest black bandeau top, intentionally a size too small, leaving my flat chest on full display. With no bra, my nipples protruded obscenely through the thin fabric.

"No padding those mosquito bites tonight," Zoe scolded when I protested. Despite being my junior, Zoe was at least a full cup size bigger and dwarfed me by half a foot. She seemed to be flaunting her generous cleavage in my face to torment me further.

The micro mini skirt was a deep purple, barely covering my ass cheeks and forcing me into an awkward, knock-kneed stance. As if reading my mind, Zoe laughed. "Yeah, you're definitely going to have to keep those scrawny thighs clenched tonight."

I burned with anger and humiliation. The outfit was intentionally designed to make me look as young, exposed and uncomfortable as possible. And we both knew I couldn't object to any of it.

The finishing touch was a pair of dingy black sneakers. "Far too young for heels," Zoe explained with a smirk. Between those, the skirt, and silly top knot pigtails, I looked every bit the trashy juvenile delinquent she wanted portrayed.

Gripping my shoulders from behind, Zoe appraised me in the mirror. "Not bad, jailbait. I'd definitely card you if I saw you out." Her hands slid to my waist, gripping possessively. "But maybe we'll get lucky and you can find someone to score us some free drinks."

I shuddered at the thought. Everything about this makeover was designed to make me small, vulnerable prey for Zoe to dangle as bait, reeling strangers in with the sheer absurdity of my appearance just to watch me squirm.

The Club

I shivered in the chilled night air, nervously shifting my weight as we waited in line outside the throbbing club. The skimpy outfit Zoe had stuffed me into offered little protection against the elements. My bare arms were pebbled with gooseflesh, nipples aching where they protruded through the thin bandeau top.

Beside me, Zoe looked cool and collected, exuding an air of maturity despite her relatively young age. Her tight black dress hugged every curve, pairing elegantly with sleek heels that made her tower even higher over my diminutive, sneaker-clad form.

She glanced down at me with a smirk. "What's wrong sweetcheeks? Not having fun playing dress up?" Her eyes raked over my body derisively.

I crossed my arms over my chest self-consciously. The childish clothes made me feel exposed in a way my usual refined style never did. I had to resist the urge to tug at the micro-mini skirt, knowing any fidgeting would only amuse Zoe further.

Sensing my discomfort, she leaned in close, her floral perfume enveloping me. "You make an adorable little Raven. But it takes more than clothes to really sell it. Time for your brat training 101."

I swallowed hard. Zoe had promised tonight would be a crash course in embracing my cringey, rebellious alter-ego. My stomach churned thinking about whatever humiliating trials awaited inside the club.

"Chin up," Zoe commanded, gripping my jaw tightly, her nails digging in. "You need to exude arrogance. Roll your eyes, scoff, smirk. Everyone here is beneath you."

She adjusted my posture roughly, forcing my shoulders back. "Now strut forward. You own this place, and you want people to know it. Give me that entitled, haughty swagger."

I took a deep breath and stalked forward, tilting my chin up defiantly. My wobbly steps in the platforms undermined the attempt at confidence. Zoe's hand shot out to steady me before I face-planted on the grimy pavement.

"We'll work on that," she said with an eyeroll. "For now just focus on the attitude I want. You need to fully become this bratty, reckless teen tonight if you want to avoid consequences."

Her voice dropped to a cruel whisper on that last bit, reminding me of the blackmail forcing my compliance. I shivered, skin crawling beneath the heavy makeup and clothing. But I knew escape was impossible. I had to see this through.

At the door, Zoe thrust a ID into my palm, the birthdate placed Raven at just 21. "Raven's too pretty not to card," she said with a wink. My stomach churned at the sight of the photo, recognizing my vague resemblance to the doe-eyed juvenile glancing back.

The bouncer gave the ID a long scrutiny, eyes darting between it and my face. I held my breath, praying he wouldn't question the obvious discrepancy between my made-under appearance and actual age.

Sensing my panic, Zoe intervened, sidling up to the bouncer with a coy smile. "Oh come on, you're not going to deny two girls trying to have a fun night are you?" She trailed one nail slowly down his chest.

The bouncer flushed, eyes darting down to her generous cleavage on display. With a gruff mutter he waved us through. I exhaled in relief as Zoe steered me inside by the waist.

The club assaulted my senses instantly - pulsing music, pressing bodies, cloying mix of perfumes and liquor. It was a stark contrast to my usual refined tastes. I recoiled instinctively but Zoe held me firmly in place.

"Remember, Raven is in her element here," she purred in my ear. "Time to let her emerge. And I'll be watching you all night, so don't disappoint me." Her threat hung in the air as she gave me a little shove into the teeming crowd.

I stumbled forward, narrowly avoiding crashing into a gyrating couple. Their eyes swept over me judgmentally and I blushed, tugging at the tiny skirt. Getting into character wasn't going to be easy surrounded by strangers.

Then I remembered Zoe's warning, and the consequences of failing her tonight. Taking a deep breath, I lifted my chin, forced my shoulders back arrogantly, and navigated deeper inside, trying to project haughty confidence.

At the bar, Zoe ordered a round of luridly colored shots, pressing one into my palm. I eyed it warily. Hard liquor wasn't my typical fare, but Zoe's expression left little room for argument. Tossing it back, I had to resist gagging at the cloying fruity taste.

"That's just the start to get you loosened up," Zoe yelled over the music with a wicked grin. She ran her hands down my sides possessively. "I need Raven in top form tonight. That attitude just isn't convincing yet."

Several more drinks followed in quick succession. I swayed on my feet, the alcohol hitting my petite frame hard. The club swam around me in a blur of light and sound. In my impaired state, letting go of my ingrained propriety didn't seem so impossible.

Zoe could see the change in me. She tugged me towards the crowded dance floor, her smile pure predator. "There's my wild girl. Now show me how Raven moves. And put that ass to use - give me something provocative."

The pulsing beat thrummed through me, mingling with the liquid courage in my veins. I closed my eyes, letting my body move without overthinking. Hips rolling, ass popping, immersed in the music. Despite the horror of the situation, I felt myself loosen up. Dancing felt somewhat freeing.

Until Zoe's hands encircled my waist, her breath hot on my ear. "Oh, we have so much more work to do." Her tone sent a chill through me despite the sweltering club. My movements turned jerky and self-conscious under her intense scrutiny.

"Relax," she purred, her grip tightening, keeping me flush with her. "Feel the music. Forget everything else." She guided my hips to sway in time with hers. "Good girl, that's it..."

Our dancing gradually synchronized until we moved as one body, the rest of the club blurring away. The lingering part of myself still screaming to break free receded into silence. There was only motion, sound, sensation - my singular focus obeying Zoe's will.

Until she abruptly pulled away, eyes glinting with satisfaction. "Now move like that on your own. Give me raw, unapologetic sexuality. Show everyone that bratty spirit." With that, she melted back into the shadows, leaving me reeling and exposed without her guiding presence.

But her orders echoed through me like muscle memory now. I let my limbs move without thought, mimicking the coaxing sway of her hands on my body just moments before. Shutting out the clubgoers' stares, I lost myself in the music once more.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Zoe watching me like a spectator at a zoo, observing some rare creature in its enclosure. With a twisted smile, she brought her hands together in a slow clap.

"Oh Raven, I knew you had it in you." Her praise sent a jolt of pride through me. I had succeeded in pleasing her, at least for now. As the song changed, so did my judge's verdict.

"Now really give me a show," Zoe called out. "Get up on that stage. Time to let your inner diva shine." She wanted me to dance on the platform overlooking the whole club. Just the thought made me dizzy with humiliation.

But I couldn't refuse. Not when she could so easily ruin me professionally with the contents of that damned manila envelope. Steeling myself, I climbed up and began swaying and popping to the pounding beat, utilizing every provocative move Zoe had coached earlier.

My awkwardness quickly faded away as I transported into the persona of Raven - the reckless, haughty teen who lived for attention. Each catcall and stare inflated her ego, driving me to behave more salaciously.

By the song's end, I was panting and trembling, equal parts terrified and exhilarated. The club exploded into raucous applause. But I sought only Zoe's reaction in the shadows. Her hungry smile filled me with a twisted sense of pride.

"I knew you could do it. You gave people a real show," she purred, beckoning me over. I climbed down unsteadily trying not to flash anyone, acutely aware of the eyes trailing my near-naked body. The club transformed into a stage with me as the star all under Zoe's direction.

And the night had only just begun. I still had to get through whatever twisted trials she had planned at the second location. But I knew escape was futile. I had no choice but to let this sinful part of myself unfurl under Zoe's coaxing embrace. Raven had only just begun to emerge.

First Tasks

The pulsing beats and pressed bodies inside the club eventually overwhelmed my senses. I needed a break from the relentless noise and heat. Spotting a side exit, I made my way over on unsteady feet.

The chill night air hit my exposed skin, raising goosebumps along my arms. I shivered, the skimpy outfit providing little protection. At least out here the fresh air helped clear my foggy, intoxicated brain.

I could hear the click of Zoe's heels approaching before she materialized out of the shadows beside me. She took a long drag on her cigarette, eyes raking over my scantily clad form.

"Getting tired already, hott stuff?" she asked, blowing out a stream of acrid smoke. "The night's just getting started for our little Raven though, isn't it?"

I suppressed a grimace at the name, crossing my arms over my chest. My nipples ached from the cold and Zoe's gaze lingered on them protruding through the sheer top.

"Still can't believe you're actually pulling this off," she said, flicking ashes aside. "Although clearly the drinks are helping loosen that stick up your ass."

I bristled at her crude remarks but held my tongue. Talking back would only amuse her more. She seemed to enjoy keeping me off-balance, never knowing what thinly veiled threat or humiliation might come next.

Zoe took one final drag before dropping the smoldering cigarette and grinding it under her heel. "Don't go getting too comfortable yet. We have two more tasks tonight and I expect Raven's A-game at both."

My stomach sank. I'd hoped perhaps she was satisfied with my performance on the dance floor. But Zoe's appetite for torment clearly hadn't been sated yet.

She stepped closer, backing me against the cold brick wall. I tried not to flinch as she trailed one long nail down my chest. "Here's your next challenge, baby girl. Go get us drinks from the bar. And make it snappy."

I blinked, surprised by the seemingly simple task after everything else she'd already put me through tonight. "What's the catch?" I asked warily.

Zoe's red lips curled into a wicked grin. "Oh Raven, you're learning. Let's just say your cute face won't be enough this time. You'll have to get creative."

With that ominous warning, she headed back inside, leaving me to contemplate just what she had planned next. Knowing Zoe, a direct approach would only lead to further embarrassment. I'd have to embrace my new bratty persona if I wanted to succeed.

Squaring my shoulders, I stalked back inside, trying to exude an air of cocky confidence. At the bar, I flagged down the bored looking bartender cleaning glasses. "Two shots of tequila please. And make them strong."

I tried to sound casual, like just another entitled clubgoer. But the bartender's eyes narrowed, flickering between my face and ill-fitting clothes. "Let me see some ID first, kid."

I froze. In my Raven costume, there was no way I looked legal age. Flashing the fake from earlier would surely get me kicked out now that I'd caught his suspicion.

Sensing my hesitation, the bartender crossed his arms. "That's what I thought. Scram before I have you hauled out for underage drinking."

Face burning, I slid off the barstool and hurried away. Zoe was going to be pissed I'd failed so quickly. I couldn't let her down or risk her wrath. Glancing around, I spotted a group of rowdy college guys by the pool tables. Perfect targets.

Swaggering over, I boldly ran a hand along one guy's arm. "Hey there. Wanna buy a pretty girl a drink?" I forced a coy smile, channeling Raven's flirtatious bravado.

The guy shook me off, exchanging eyerolls with his snickering friends. "Buzz off, kid. Shouldn't you be home with mommy?"

Their taunting laughter followed me as I retreated, gut churning with humiliation. But Zoe was expecting those drinks. I had to try again.

Two more failed attempts left me desperate, Zoe's ill-defined deadline looming. Then I spotted a lone businessman ogling me from across the bar, suit jacket draped over the stool beside him. Perfect.

Approaching with exaggerated confidence, I greeted him with Raven's signature gum-popping sass. "Hey stud. Wanna buy a cute girl a drink?"

Up close, his leering gaze made my skin crawl. But I had to see this through. After blatantly eyeing my body, he finally replied. "I suppose I could get you one little shot. If you think you can handle that."

His condescending tone made my jaw clench. But beggars couldn't be choosers. Batting my lashes, I pointed out a top shelf tequilas. He came back a moment later, setting down two shots. He had such a smug look on his face. I decided Raven would reward his efforts by blowing him a kiss, before sauntering away, both drinks in hand. Mission accomplished.

Zoe was waiting at a back table with a raised brow when I returned. "Well done, Raven. Knew you had it in that manipulative little brain of yours." Her praise warmed me despite the derision lacing her tone.

I returned her smirk tentatively. "Only the best for us, girlfriend." Playing along as Raven came easier when Zoe fully committed to the dynamic in kind. Here in the club, we were simply two wild teens out for trouble.

I downed my drink quickly before I saw her shoving the other glass toward me with a wicked grin. "Go ahead, you've earned this one after that performance. Drink up, babe."

I eyed the toxic green liquid warily. After quickly learning Zoe's love of control games, her insistence on me drinking it felt like a trap. But refusing wasn't an option either.

Avoiding her gaze, I brought the rimy glass to my lips and tipped it back. The alcohol burned like liquid fire, searing a trail down my throat and churning in my empty stomach. So soon after the first shot, I barely managed to choke it down without retching.

Zoe's smile was feline as she watched my sputtering reaction. "Atta girl. Now take that liquid courage out on the dance floor and get me a souvenir."

She reached out to trace one finger slowly down my chest. "Here's the deal - no leaving that floor until you get some hottie's number and a kiss. Should be easy for a tease like you."

I blanched, almost wishing she had slapped me instead of proposing something so humiliating. But Zoe's eyes flashed dangerously. "Don't even think of disappointing me, Raven dear. You know what's at stake."

Swallowing hard, I nodded. The curtain had risen on my next trial. Failure was not an option, no matter how mortifying succeeding might be. I had to become the brazen flirt Raven now more than ever.

With leaden feet, I stepped onto the crowded dance floor alone. The alcohol provided liquid courage, loosening my limbs until I found the rhythm again. Under flashing neon lights I let myself get lost in the pounding music.

Gradually I became aware of wandering hands and eyes drawn like magnets to my exposed skin. Their boldness grew the longer I danced unattended. I was blood in shark infested waters, driving them to circle hungrily.

When the first man brazenly gripped my hips from behind in mock dance, I extricated myself with practiced ease. But the alcohol kept others crowding in, demanding my attention.

"Back off, I'm taken," I snapped when one got handsy again. But my sharp tongue only seemed to intrigue them more. They enjoyed the challenge, mouths drawn to the flame.

I spun out of reach once again, seeking space to breathe amidst the press of bodies. Then my gaze locked with an older man's intense stare from across the room. He sauntered over purposefully, and I knew - this was my target.

Up close, his strong cologne masked the sour tinge of liquor seeping from his pores. I cringed inwardly but managed to maintain Raven's cocky facade. "Can I help you, stud?"

In answer, he pulled me flush against him, his grip vice-like on my waist. My veins turned to ice but I forced myself to sway in time with him, arms draped casually around his neck.

12