Both Sides Now (Sex and The City)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,180 Followers

"Now that," Miranda finally said as her heart stopped racing, "is what you call one hell of a quickie."

The comment pleased Syd who finally relaxed her hold and backed away from Miranda just enough to let her stand on her own. She still hadn't said a word, wanting to give her guest the chance to fully consider what had just happened between them and more importantly, did she want it to go any further?

The answer to that question barely occupied more than a few seconds of Miranda's time. Having sampled an appetizer of Sapphic delights, she couldn't wait to savor the main course. As far as sex was concerned, it had always been the events leading up to it that gave her pause. Once she got into it, she was pretty much an unstoppable force.

"I can't say what's going to happen tomorrow," Miranda said as she took both of Syd's hands in her own, "but for right now, all I want is for us to make love. Is that okay with you?"

"That's all I wanted since the moment you walked out from behind the dugout at the softball game," Syd countered as she squeezed Miranda's hands. "I'm not worried about what happens after that. As long as, at least for tonight, you're mine."

"Totally," Miranda promised.

-=-=-=-

Hand in hand, the two women moved over to the couch sitting down in the center of it. Miranda couldn't wait to kiss Syd again and was on top of her the moment they hit the cushion. As their mouths came together, her hands worked their way down the buttons of the brunette's blouse until it fell open. It had been quite apparent earlier that Syd hadn't bothered with a bra and Miranda's open hands cupped the underside of each Syd's exposed breasts.

Back when she was a teenager, and she and her friends had all began to develop breasts, they had held each other in a similar fashion to compare. She wondered if any of those girlfriends had ever held another woman like this now. That consideration was put aside as Miranda brought her head down and pressed it into the soft valley between each mound. A string of kisses marked a path across Syd's right breast. Eagerly, Miranda closed her lips around the hard, thick nipple, playing with it with her tongue. She'd done this to guys many times, but never had it been such fun as now. After a few minutes, she turned her attention to Syd's other breast with equal enthusiasm.

Her mouth continued to suck on the soft flesh, even as her hand moved down between Syd's legs. She cupped the cloth-covered prize, forgetting, if only for a second, that there was no hard cock beneath it. A prize of equal value, she reminded herself, awaited her. Then the moment passed as she slid her hand up to the belt that held the brunette's pants on tight. Syd reached down to help, but Miranda gently pushed her hand away. She'd never had a problem with getting the pants off a man, and doubted she'd have it now.

Sure enough, the belt opened easily enough and it was only a matter of seconds until Syd gave the only help necessary, lifting her ass off the couch just enough for Miranda to slide down her pants. That done, she went back to just laying back and letting Miranda have her fun. Normally, she liked to be the one in charge as evidenced by the quickie in the kitchenette. But there were times, especially with someone making love to a woman for the first time, it was better to just let them explore on their own. Her chance, she knew, would come soon enough.

With Syd's pants now on the floor beside the couch, Miranda turned her attention to the plain white panties that remained. The dark mound that was Miranda's goal was visible beneath the thin material, and as she brought her head down between Syd's legs, the scent of her arousal filled the air.

It'd been Syd's experience that most women in Miranda's situation hesitated at this point. There was little one woman could do to another that was more intimate than going down on her. A few changed their mind when faced with the reality of it, others took a moment to gather their courage, then went on. It was Syd's hope that Miranda was of that second category.

To her surprise and delight, her new lover proved to be of the third rarest category, those who just went and did it. Pushing aside her panties, Miranda pressed her tongue deep into the folds of Syd's pussy. She had learned over the years that, when faced with a new sexual situation, it was better to just press forward without thinking about it. It had been that way the first time she'd taken a boy in her mouth, and the first time she'd let someone fuck her ass. Now she'd added pussy licking to the list.

With no previous experience to guide her, Miranda had to make do with what felt good to her. From the reaction of Syd's body and the moans from her lips, the neophyte cunnilingist figured she wasn't doing that bad. If anything, the longer she went at it, the more confident she felt.

Miranda brought her hand up to join her tongue and pressed her fingers deep inside Syd. This part, at least on herself, was familiar territory. A path she'd been covering since she was twelve.

Sure enough, the combination of touch and tongue soon sent Syd spiraling down the road to orgasm. It was a small climax, but satisfying nevertheless. One that made Miranda proud. The next time, she promised herself, would be even better.

"Now it's my turn," Syd said after they shared another kiss.

They paused just long enough to help each other out of what remained of their clothes. Then, Syd told Miranda to stretch out on her stomach along the length of the couch. Eager to see what Syd had in mind, Miranda did just that.

Once Miranda was in place, Syd climbed onto the couch, just barely fitting her knees on both sides of Miranda. She leaned forward and lay on top of her, rubbing her breasts against the redhead's back. Miranda brought her head around and their lips met. Kissing another woman now seemed the most natural thing in the world and she wondered why it had taken so long for her to realize that.

Syd shifted position and moved further down the couch, kissing her way across Miranda's back, running her hands along her side. Her fingers caressed the sides of Miranda's breasts, sending a pleasant shiver through her. She moved lower, taking a firmer hold on Miranda, urging her to lift herself up against the throw pillows and spread her left leg out onto the floor.

Reaching the cheeks of her ass, Syd kissed each one of them several times, running her hands across the velvety skin, even as she pulled the mounds apart. She kissed her way along the inner walls, making her way to the most sensitive of Miranda's entries. Kissing that as well, she sent an even more vivacious quiver throughout Miranda's body. A tremor that increased tenfold as Syd's tongue slipped deep into the tight hole.

"Oooooo," Miranda moaned loudly, thinking that for all the times she'd let a man fuck her there, none of them had even been willing to perform analingus. Not even if she'd offered to do it for them.

Spreading her cheeks even wider, Syd probed deeper, causing Miranda to cry out for more. Something she was happy to give. The brunette continued playing with her ass as Miranda just lay there and enjoyed the sensation. Finally, it was time for other things equally delightful.

Syd turned Miranda over and again covered her body with her own. Their breasts pressed against each other, nipple to nipple, as their tongues passed in and out of each other's mouth. Syd slipped down to Miranda's breasts and worked her tongue around the pink circles surrounding her pert nipples, then took each of them in turn between her lips. At the same time, one hand reached down between Miranda's legs and massaged the tightly trimmed mound. Wet as it was, she had no problem gliding four fingers in as far as they would go.

Continuing her attention to Miranda's nipples, Syd paused just long enough to ask Miranda a question. She pointed out that, while it really wasn't her favorite thing, she did have a strap-on that she used on women who liked to be fucked like a man would. Would Miranda like her to get it?

She was pleased when Miranda didn't even think it over, saying that if she was going make love to a woman, why would she want that woman to act like a man. While Syd never really had that big of a problem with women who liked being penetrated with a strap-on or dildo, it did make her feel good that Miranda only wanted her and not some toy to heighten the experience.

Syd moved further down and spread Miranda's legs, giving her full access to the red patch that covered her pearl. Unlike Miranda, she paused a long heartbeat before going further. It wasn't a hesitation born out of reluctance, but merely the desire to savor the beauty of her womanhood. She hoped Miranda understood the difference.

Soon enough, Miranda was leaning back, her eyes closed as Syd's tongue darted in and out of her pussy. Experience showed as all of the mixed delights she'd experienced so far faded into the background, replaced by an even more powerful rush of ecstasy radiating though her body. No man, she quickly admitted, had ever gone down on her with this effect.

Of all the things she loved in life, nothing made Syd happier than to be where she was right now - between the legs of another woman, bringing her pleasure. Once she'd had her first experience with another girl, she'd never looked back. Even she would admit that she couldn't say just how many women she'd been with since that afternoon, but right now Miranda was grateful for every one of them. Each had contributed to the absolute happiness she now felt.

Even more important than the ability to bring another woman to orgasm, Syd valued her skill in bringing them to the edge and then back again. Thereby prolonging the experience as long as possible. Three times she'd brought Miranda to the edge of heaven, then pulled her back. The fourth time, she knew, would be impossible.

Sweat poured down Miranda's back as her body rocked with orgasmic rapture. Her hands held tight against the back of Syd's head, unwilling to let her even pause in her ministrations to catch her breath. It was selfish she knew, but nothing mattered at this moment other than her approaching climax. An event she hungered for as if she were a virgin all over again.

Suddenly, despite her anticipation, the explosive climax took Miranda by surprise, shaking her body with abandoned fury. Syd held her tightly, pressing her mouth hard against her sex, savoring every drop of her eruption. As much as her guest had wanted this, she had wanted it more. Not even her own orgasms made her this happy.

Time stood still for each of them, and each made the most of it. Only after each of them had been fully satisfied did they relax their hold on each other and let their bodies collapse. Both were totally drained.

-=-=-=-

The moon had moved across the skylight before either Miranda or Syd felt strong enough lift themselves up. The coffee on the counter had long since grown cold, not that either of them needed any more stimulation. Settling back on the couch, they could only smile at each other and giggle.

"Was it all that you expected?" Syd asked.

"It was nothing like I expected," Miranda replied, still basking in the afterglow of her orgasm. "It was ... indescribable."

"But not enough for you to switch sides?" Syd continued.

Miranda opened her mouth, but didn't know what to say.

"Hey, I'm only kidding," Syd laughed, "I know it was just sex."

Miranda let out a silent sigh of relief. As great as it had been, she knew that at the end of the day, or night as the case might be, she still wanted a hard cock above all.

"No regrets, right," Syd reassured her.

"Well, maybe one."

Syd looked at her with an expression that asked what is was.

"I wish I could've gotten you off as well as you certainly got me," Miranda confessed. She was a firm believer in giving as good as she got, and to do less made her feel almost like she'd cheated.

"Well, if that's all that's bothering you," Syd grinned, "there's a simple solution."

Now Miranda looked at her with a confused expression.

"If you're only going to be a lesbian for one night," Syd explained as she glanced at the clock on the wall, "you might as well make the most of it. We still have a few hours until the sun comes up and you turn back into a straight woman."

That, Miranda thought as she also glanced at the clock, was a solution she could certainly live with. Not wanting to waste a single minute of those few hours, she leaned in to kiss Syd once again.

END

I've looked at love from both sides now
From give and take, and still somehow
It's love's illusions I recall
I really don't know love at all
--Joni Mitchell - 1967

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,180 Followers
12