Bottled Dreams Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lowering my hips, I felt my pussy lips press up against the thick shaft of his dick as it laid hard as steel along his stomach. I started to grind my pussy lips up and down his shaft and I felt my pussy juices pour out onto it. I gasped from the sensation and I saw his eyes widen in both arousal and shock. I wondered if he experienced anything like this before. I guessed he hadn't and I was thrilled to give him the experience of a lifetime.

Looking deeply into his eyes while I softly moaned, I noticed he was staring at my breasts. Smiling at him, I brought my hands to my vest and started to slowly unbutton it. With the last button undone, the vest opened up to fully expose my boobs and I heard my master suck in his breath. His reaction made me feel incredibly sexy and I pulled the vest off my body, tossing it to the side.

Desperate to feel the most intense carnal pleasure of the human body, I raised my hips, grabbed his heavy shaft, and pointed it straight at my dripping wet pussy. Lowering my hips, I felt his now giant cock-head push between my pussy lips and slip inside. I threw my head back and gasped at the sensation of something so big entering inside me while my body shuddered from the pleasure.

I continued to slowly lower myself down his thick shaft, but my tight hole struggled to accommodate his size. Fuck, did I make him so big that he couldn't fully fit inside me? Not willing to give up, I bit my lip and pushed myself down even lower as my body trembled from feeling beyond stuffed.

Inch after inch slowly entered deeper into me and the building pleasure from my pussy being stretched to its limit made me squinch my eyes closed. Every time I felt like I couldn't possibly take anymore, I persisted and found a way to push myself even lower. When my pelvis finally pressed up against his, I opened my eyes wide and moaned loudly as my body shivered in ecstasy. Oh shit, I fully took his behemoth of a cock and it felt incredible! I don't remember ever feeling this good with any of my previous masters.

Raising my hands, I gripped my hair and pulled it up as I continued to wrestle with waves of intense pleasure coursing through me. Biting my lip, I raised my hips and felt his gigantic dick slowly slip out of my tight pussy until only his head was still inside. Pushing myself back down, I moaned loudly as my pussy walls tightly clenched around his hot shaft. Slowly but surely, I built up a gradual rhythm of sliding myself up and down his cock. Bombs of pleasure were going off in my head while I moaned loudly. Oh fuck yes! I remembered always enjoying human sex, but this felt indescribably amazing.

Looking down at my master, he was clearly in as much pleasure as I was. The fact that he was enjoying himself so much made me incredibly proud and heightened my own pleasure just that much more. His hands brushed up against my thighs and it was clear that he wanted to explore my body, but he seemed too shy. Don't worry master, you can touch my body as much as you want.

Eyes burning with lust, I released my hair, grabbed his hands, and brought them up to my perky breasts. He was timid initially, but when he started to squeeze them, I threw my head back and moaned loudly. My moans emboldened him further and he started to squeeze them more and more roughly. My hands fell away from his and soon he was mauling at my breasts like a man possessed. The added pleasure of his strong hands almost made me lose the rhythm I built up bouncing up and down his mammoth cock.

"That's it, master, explore my body. You're making me feel so good," I moaned out.

It was another attempt at affirmation, but I truly meant it. His touch was electrifying and when he started to flick my hard nipples, I practically screamed out with how sensitive they felt. Emboldened by my reaction, he started to focus on them more and began to pinch them. My head shifted from side to side as jolts of pleasure streaked across my body. Why did I make my nipples so sensitive? Holy shit, I don't think I ever felt this much pleasure before.

Fully consumed by arousal, I started to slam my pussy down his shaft harder and faster. Ecstasy was overwhelming my body and I felt an intense heat start to build up deep inside me, slowly growing in intensity. Oh fuck, what was happening to my body? I was slamming down his shaft so fast and hard that the slapping of our pelvis filled the room. My mouth couldn't stop expelling loud moans and I felt my back arch more and more as the intense warmth inside me now felt like a swirling hurricane.

Henry began to pinch my nipples roughly and I practically screamed out in pleasure. Slamming myself down on his colossal dick, my entire body began to shake. The intense warmth within me was now like a raging wildfire and suddenly, I felt it explode within me. Waves of pleasure spread within me and they were so intense that it felt like I fully lost control of my body. My pussy convulsed all along his impressively long shaft while the rest of my body spasmed and shuddered uncontrollably on top of him. My body felt so hot that it felt like I might melt on top of him and my whole body felt a sharp, tingly sensation while my brain slowly went blank.

After writhing in pleasure on top of him for what felt like forever, my body finally stopped shaking and it felt like I could finally control it again. I finally began to cool down and it felt like every inch of my skin was covered in sweat. I felt so satisfied to a point that I never thought possible before. I was taking heavy, deep breaths and I still felt my body periodically shudder from lingering jolts of pleasure. Wait, was this an orgasm? I heard other human females talk about it, but I never experienced one myself before. Did it always feel this good?

Once I recovered, I looked down at my master and I saw his face was contorted. At first, I panicked, thinking that he was in some sort of pain. However, once I felt his gigantic cock begin to throb inside me, I knew his face was clenched out of pleasure. Smiling to myself, I started to gyrate my hips with his dick still buried inside me. He moved his hands from my breasts to squeeze my narrow waist and I heard him moan deeply. I knew he was about to cum and I was surprised how badly I wanted him to do it inside me. I wanted to see how it would feel when his hot seed shoots deep inside me.

Like he could hear my thoughts, I heard him groan loudly before his cock began to pulsate and I felt a big rush of cum explode inside me. I gasped at the sensation before closing my eyes and moaned softly. Blast after blast of cum continued to erupt inside me and my pussy felt coated in his hot, sticky cum. Just when I thought he would finish, even more blasts of cum shot inside me. Holy shit, was he still cumming? My pussy felt completely flooded but he seemed to be nowhere near done. Wait, did my magic increase the amount of cum he had too? Oh fuck, it felt so good...so hot.

When he finally finished cumming, I felt an impressive warmth deep inside me and groaned deeply. His hands fell away from my waist and rested on the bed while he breathed heavily. His face had to look of someone in such pure satisfaction that I almost giggled watching him. Pulling some loose strands of hair away from my sweaty face, I also basked in the afterglow of such raw pleasure. Goddamn, I had no idea human sex could feel this good. It felt addicting.

Feeling his massive cock begin to soften, I started to pull my pussy off it. Once his giant cock-head popped out, I gasped and then moaned as I felt a rush of cum start to leak out of me. Swinging my leg over his body, I laid down next to him on the bed. I was still breathing heavily and when I looked over at him, I noticed he was too. For a while, neither of us moved or said anything. We just quietly laid next to each other while recovering from our orgasms.

After a while, I saw Henry adjust himself on the bed to lay more properly on it and rested his head on a pillow. Feeling the urge to be next to him, I slid myself closer to him and laid on my side, inches from his body. I stared at his face and I found him cuter than ever before. I know humans weren't comfortable with djinn being so close to them, so before he kicked me out, I wanted to enjoy this moment as much as I could.

I saw his arm rise and stretch out towards me, and I sighed knowing he was probably about to push me off the bed or something. However, his arm wrapped around me and I suddenly felt him pull me right up against his body. My eyes widened in shock and I froze, worried that if I moved, he might realize what he just did. He squeezed my body tightly into his almost like a hug and I rested my face on his chest. Was this real? Was he actually allowing me to cuddle with him? To say that I was stunned would be an understatement.

The longer I laid next to him, the more relaxed and comfortable I slowly became. I felt my body loosen up and I nuzzled my head against his chest. I don't think I ever felt so comfortable before while in human form before. His body was warm and inviting, and I couldn't help but appreciate how good he smelled too. Before I knew it, I was feeling incredibly tired. I felt myself dozing off and I resisted at first, wanting to enjoy this moment longer. However, it wasn't long until I drifted off to sleep, listening to his heartbeat.

My last thought before falling asleep was that maybe he would be the one who would finally grant me my one and only wish.

~End of Chapter 1~