Bottom Boi Ep. 03

Story Info
I could feel my well-used ass gaping.
6.3k words
4.69
21.8k
34

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie's perspective

The next morning, I woke up late. Being a Sunday, it's a sleep-in day for me and my boifriend, especially after last night. He's going to remember that for a long time. I roll over to find him still asleep beside me. Knowing it's probably time to start thinking about getting up, I lean over and snuggle up behind him.

The two of us sometimes sleep naked, and last night was one of them, so it's easy to reach around his slim body and rub my fingers against his dick. Already a little hard from sleeping, I play with it gently, slowly waking him up. I lean down and take his earlobe in my mouth, gently sucking and nibbling on it, making his member grow firmer in my hand as I continue to tease it.

A soft moan as he rolls onto his back lets me know he is enjoying his wake-up call. I continue to rub his cock for a while, feeling it grow more in my hand as his eyes flutter open.

"Good morning, gorgeous," I said. I smile down at him and continue to play with his now full-grown erection.

"Good morning," he responded before I leaned my head down to suck gently on one of his hairless pink nipples. That earns me another moan, so I continue to suck on his nipple while running my hand up and down his hard saft.

"Mmmh, you're gonna make me cum from handjob," he moaned.

"Do you want me to finger you again?" I asked him with a cheeky smile before straddling him and taking his other nipple in my mouth as I let my pussy grind against the base of his cock. "So, you liked it?"

"I don't know; kind of strange, honey, but in a good way, I guess," he replied.

"Oh, stop it, you know you loved it!" I said with a big smile on my face. He smiles at me and reaches up, starting to play with my nipples. I moan and his grin gets wider. He became so submissive and obedient overnight. "Is someone turned on?"

I push his hands away and start to leave a trail of kisses down his chest toward his erection. I tease him by kissing the insides of his thighs and on his crotch around his cock, being careful not to touch it. He gasps as I gently lick the underside of his thighs again.

"Stop teasing," he said.

"How about this?" I asked as I gently drag my tongue from the base to the tip of his cock.

"Mmmmh," he moaned. "That's awesome."

I grin and lick him again, then I take the tip of his cock into my mouth, letting my tongue rub over the tip over and over, caressing it like a lollipop. I am rewarded by moans and squirms of pleasure. I suck on only his cock head, dipping my tongue into the tip and swirling it around, bringing more pleasure to my submissive bottom boyfriend, before pulling my mouth away and snuggling into his side.

"Babe, don't stop now," he said, rolling over to face me, a look of desire written all over his face.

"It's your turn now, honey," I ordered.

In response to my order, he moves down the bed and sits between my spread-naked legs. He runs a finger through my wet pussy lips and teases my entrance without actually entering me. I moan and squirm beneath him. After a while, he parts my lips further. Finding my clit, he leans forward and presses his tongue into the little grove.

I moan loudly as he teases my clit by pressing his tongue into it and then swirling it around. My body and breath hitch, and the intense feeling gripe me. I gasp as he takes my clit into his mouth and sucks on it, the intense feeling enveloping me more. I moan loudly and squirm beneath him as he alternates driving his tongue against my clit and sucking on it.

"Uhhh, mmmh," I moaned.

Suddenly, he grabs my leg wrapping it around my waist, he then worms his way closer to me. With his rock-hard dick at my wet pussy entrance, I feel him line up his dick with my pussy, then without warning, he shoves it deep into me. Shockingly, I moan and grab him closer, clinging to him as he fills me. He begins to thrust into me, both of our bodies moving up and down the bed.

"Hey, I'm in control," I said.

Then, I push him onto the bed, sit on his dick and begin to ride him, our moans mixing as he moves in and out of me. I can feel my breathing become more ragged as each thrust takes my energy, each moan leaving me breathless.

Moaning hard, I feel him start to fuck me hard from underneath, our bodies moving up and down, my boobs swinging wildly below me. I feel him slam into me over and over. My cheeks flush as the sensation grips me and my entire body tingles in desire. I couldn't handle it anymore. I screamed, my head went back, I arched my back as much as I could, and I writhed and cum on his dick.

He lets out a low moan of pleasure. I feel his body tense and his hands grip my waist harder. He is close, so close. Immediately, I pull out his dick and sit on his thighs. Then I spit in my palm and begin to rub his wet shaft more firmly, dragging the skin back and forth with a firm pumping action. Occasionally I let my hand slip entirely over his bulbous head, twisting it gently in my slippery hand before slipping it back down his shaft.

"You want to cum?" I asked.

"Yes, babe, I do! I do want to cum!" he replied.

"Then, ask nicely, like a good boi you are," I ordered.

"Please, babe. Will you make me cum?" he begged.

"All right, then," I said as I reached the bedside drawers, selected an item and a bottle of lube then climbed onto the bed and up onto him. Facing his feet I straddle his torso, my feet over his arms pin them down, and my bubble bottom up against his chin. I take the prostate massager in my hand and apply a coating of lube to it, as I lean myself forwards to reach between his legs, I lift myself and slowly push backward, lowering my soaking pussy onto his face at the same time as I push the new silicone toy against his tight hole, pushing firmly and starting the vibrations.

"Ahhh, mmmh," he moaned.

As I wanted, he puts his tongue and pushes into my pussy, watching in amusement as his hard dick starts to twitch. I reach down to increase the speed of the vibrating massager, enjoying the feeling of his moans against my other freshly shaved wet lips. Then, I squeeze his balls feeling another moan against my leaking slit. I increase the speed of the anal toy again and then slowly start to fuck his tight ass pussy. I wiggle my hips and grind my wetness into his face, feeling him pushing his tongue out and into me as far as he can, I slide myself about, using his wet tongue to fuck myself.

"Yes, you like that, don't you?" I said. "Moan for me, my good Lil boi."

His dick is leaking precum and I use one finger to scoop it up, seeing the trail stretch out from my fingertip as I move my hand. I reach back and rub his slippery pre cum between my ass cheeks, against my tightest hole, and then I lean forward and reposition my ample backside so that his tongue gets easy access to it, lubricating with his pre cum. I moan as I feel him slowly work the tip of his tongue onto my asshole.

After a while I slowly start to pull on his long-neglected throbbing dick, taking my time to bring him to the edge. As I feel him tense, I pull my hand away, feeling his groan of disappointment as his ruined orgasm dribbles slowly from the head of his dick and pool on his crotch and belly.

Bottom boi's perspective.

For a moment I couldn't comprehend what she'd done or why she'd done it. My dick spasmed and shot a rope of cum, but I didn't get that euphoric feeling of climax. Instead, I felt desperately unfulfilled, suspended somehow in the pre-orgasmic hiatus. Natalie giggled gleefully as I trembled in her grip. My dick spasmed again, but without further stimulation, the ejaculate splodged from the tip and splattered onto my lower abdomen. My final shot took an age to arrive - it built within my body, but my dick would not spasm or I couldn't pump it out. I groaned loudly, begged her desperately to stroke some more, and felt the wad of cum dribble through my shaft. All the while, I could feel her body convulsing as she laughed, her legs still pressing my arms firmly.

Finally, I stop shaking. I had orgasmed in a way and my pathetic ejaculation was over, I am still feeling horny. I felt angry and confused at what Natalie had just done to me, but at the same time amazed at how she had taken control and done something so cruel and domineering. The way she had laughed while I shuddered through the angst of a ruined orgasm was somehow erotic beyond comprehension. I wanted to lash out at her, verbally, but at the same time, I actually wanted to thank her. If she had not been holding me steady, I would have been bent over with my hands to hold my shaking knees.

Natalie's perspective

I lean backward, pushing his face further into my ass and exposing my pussy, I scoop the waste globs of semen from his stomach and then coat my pussy and clit with the sticky white mess.

I lift my ass once again and then settle my fresh cum coated pussy onto his face, feeling him licking furiously away as I watched his dick slowly get hard again with a laugh I reach down and start to play with the massage toy in his ass, knowing that I will be able to get at least two or three more loads for him to feed on before I surprise him with a brand new present.

After a few minutes, I feel his balls tighten again and then I remove my hand from his shaft as a second sorry stream of cum drips from the end of his poor dick. This time I use his sticky mess to cover my asshole, pushing a silky cum coat finger inside my tight hole, then sitting back and allowing him to clean his cream from me.

I start to play with my clit while he gives me analingus, I watch his dick harden again to get a proper orgasm and throb to the internal vibrations as I bring myself to another orgasm, moaning as I cum with his tongue penetrating my tight asshole.

Gripping his cock in my hands I start to pump steadily and only a few minutes later I pull away again, ruining another orgasm.

I lift myself and move around and sit between his spread legs. I carefully scoop more of his cum onto my fingers and lean forward, pushing her fingers into his mouth and letting him lick them clean. His face was already coated with my pussy juice and he was smiling after his unexpected treat from me.

"I want you to always be thinking about me," I said with a playful smirk. "Maybe you're thinking about other girls but I'm no other girl, am I?"

"No, darling. I love you, I want you to be my only girl," he replied.

"If I was like one of those other sluts, maybe I would let you fuck my tight ass," I said. "You can try your luck with them, but if you want me, you'll have to play by my rules."

"Yes, babe," he replied.

I leaned towards him. We were so close now that he could feel my breath on his face. "I could let you fuck my ass right now, nice and hard until you came inside me; I don't think it would take very long, judging by your hard waiting socking dick. And then you would forget about me and looking other girls' asses in the streets. But what would be the point of that? A fleeting moment of pleasure, mostly for you, and then nothing."

"I won't be like that guy, honey," he responded.

"I know, sweet boi like you won't do it. But I want to ensure, you want to touch my deepest pleasure flesh. I don't want you to use me; I want to use you." I paused, my eyes gleaming like diamonds. "I want to possess you."

Those words sent a tremor through his entire being. He felt as if he were a man discovering water for the first time, not realizing that he had been thirsty all his life.

"Now let me give you my shiny present," I said holding the chastity cage.

Bottom boi's perspective

First, she put a ring around my dick base and nut sack, then she wait for a minute to get my dick soft and after that, she slowly slid my limp dick into the cage. She slid the ring's eye holes over the metal cage. She then produced a tiny lock, which she slid through the hole in the metal cage. I felt a jolt of excitement as I heard the click when she secured the lock. The ring fits snugly under the balls so it was impossible to remove the cage. Something was arousing about being at her mercy, unable to free my dick from its cage without her help.

I couldn't believe how quickly my girlfriend had taken to this new role. So controlling and domineering towards me. I should have been worried, but I was too turned on to care. All I wanted to do was please my beautiful girl.

Natalie's perspective

"Mmm, you look like you're enjoying it more than me," I said then raised my eyebrows and glanced down pointedly at his crotch. "And it also is a constant reminder of me. That's why I gave you my present."

He was securely locked now and looked at me with a worried expression. He tried to process whether he was regretting this or aroused by it. I hung that small key on a necklace that was around my neck.

"I am your key holder now," I told him, reaching between his legs, touching his balls then running a fingertip between the metal bars that encased him. I licked my finger and gilded it over what parts of his cock were accessible.

"Uuuhh," he gasped, as his shaft tried to grow hard but met the constraints of its new metal cage. I continued touching him, caressing his balls which were completely exposed and swelling. Cupping them, I squeezed and his cock filled the cage and bulged inside it, unable to become erect. This was a brand-new sensation for him. "Oh god, this is torture. I can't even touch myself," he moaned.

"Exactly. No relief until I say so," I replied. "Now wait on your knees and there is one more surprise for you."

When I arrived from the closet he was naked as I left him except for the delightful silver cage between his legs. He fell to his knees as soon as I entered saying, "I've never felt this submissive, babe."

"It's Mistress from now," I said. "Now say it again."

"I've never felt this submissive, Mistress," he replied.

"Good boi," I replied with a big smile. "Something is missing around your neck, something tight and leathery, maybe not today."

I removed my robe revealing black thigh-high stiletto boots and a black satin corset with silver buckles running across it, and nothing else.

"Wow, you look amazing. I just want to worship your body," he said.

"Mmm, well come here and show me. Kiss my boots," I ordered.

"Mistress," he moaned, leaning down to kiss my boot. "I'll do anything you want," he said.

"You know you're my little sub-bottom boi from now, right?" I said.

"Yes Mistress," he said, worshiping my boots with his mouth.

"Good, now lie down so you can lick my wet pussy and clear your cum from it," I ordered. He lie down and I sat on his face, grinding into him as he lick furiously, eager to please me. "Ammm, that feels good babe, you've always been a good pussy licker."

"There, that box," I said as I walked away from him. "Open it."

He got up and held up the box. Then he took out his gift from the box it was a curved butt plug and the conflicted look on his face was priceless. His dick was pushing against the steel bars wrapped around it, compressing it.

"I need to touch my dick, Mistress. I need to cum," he implored. "Mistress, may I cum?"

"Good slaves don't ask for release, they wait until it is granted to them. No, I don't think I'm going to let you cum now," I said. "I want you to stay horny all the time."

"All day? I'll never make it!" he responded.

"You better, or there will be consequences, understand?" I replied.

"Yes mistress," he sheepishly responded.

"Go bend over there, in front of the window," I ordered. "You're lucky I'm keeping the curtain close."

He let out a heavy sigh but obeyed, bending over. "Now hold that ass up," I commanded. He was such a good boi and presented his cheeks to me in the manner I expected.

I took a hard swift swat at him and he jolted forward, making me burst out in laughter, his cage had flopped back and forth.

"Your poor dick wants to grow, doesn't it?" I giggled.

"Yes, and it's driving me crazy, Mistress," he said, looking down, aching to have his cock stroked.

"And we're just starting it," I replied and he moaned.

I sat close to his package to examine him, to look at how much the cage restricted and compressed him, how the weight of it pulled at him. I lifted the cage with his balls to bring them forward from his thigh gap and placed my lips against his sack, licking him. I slowly sucked one of his balls into my mouth, drawing it down, and licking around it.

"Oh my god," he gasped as I pulsed my mouth and my tongue flicked at him.

I released him and then drew his other plum into my mouth, giving it the same treatment.

"Oh please please!" he begged, his dick trying to stretch out but miserably constrained.

I sat back again, scanning him with my eyes, admiring my work. His face and torso were flushed red and despite not being able to become erect, his dick twitched and bobbed as his hips rocked back and forth. Holding his thighs to still his hips, I began running the tip of my tongue in between the bars of his cage.

"Stand still," I demanded.

"Ah ah, oh god! Please let me out," he pleaded. "I need to cum so bad," he begged.

I just laughed and kept running my tongue between the bars of his little prison, making him groan louder as his cock bulged even more into the openings between the metal bars.

"Please, I'll do anything, Mistress, anything you want," he kept begging.

"I might have considered it at this point, but there's a problem. We haven't tried out your special gift yet," I replied.

His breath caught and he closed his eyes and groaned. His breathing became rapid and his chest heaved as he looked over to the butt plug. Then, I opened the tube of lubricant.

"But..." he was a little confused and afraid.

"No buts sweetie, now do as I say and be a good girl, this is important training you need, as I have big plans for you," I smiled and winked with a mischievous look on my face.

"Oh god," he breathed out, knowing what was about to happen.

"Keep your ass up," I demanded, caressing his cheeks that were little red from the spanking, then drizzling lube onto my finger. I lightly circled his little puckered hole and he jumped and moaned as I used my other hand to tease his balls.

I removed my hand from his balls and leaned in whispering, "your gorgeous little dick is useless right now but your ass isn't," sliding my finger into him.

"Ooooooo!" he exclaimed. I could feel the muscles around my finger contracting hard.

"You like this, don't you?" I asked.

He hummed out a weak, "uh huh."

I wriggled my finger around inside him, "I didn't hear that. Do you like having my finger in your ass?"

"Yes, Mistress," he gasped.

"Good boy," I said, removing my finger. I applied lube to the plug and dripped more onto him and he bucked his hips, knowing what was coming at him next.

"Ass up, hold still," I said, parting his cheeks and putting the bulbous end of the plug against him. Most plugs have small tips but this one was quite big at its end. I pressed it but his tight little asshole resisted. "Open up, butt slut," I demanded, pushing more firmly until it started to stretch him, finally popping in, coming to rest on the walnut gland inside.

"Oh my god!" he cried out, clutching his cheeks around the plug, legs shaking. I ran my finger across the flat end of the plug that covered his asshole, pressing it back and forth, and his moaning got louder.

"Turn around and let me see you," I said. He turned and presented his aching package for my inspection. I looked him over, my eyes devouring his sexy body, he was magnificent and pretty but now completely under my control. Those balls were full of the load he desperately needed to release and his pink dick was drooling precum through his cage. He instinctively began thrusting his hips hungry for relief but each thrust only served to make the plug in his ass rub against his gland, building his tortured pleasure.

12