Bottom Boi Ep. 04

Story Info
Your puppy is really good.
7.5k words
4.52
11.2k
15

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amenarimix
amenarimix
1,213 Followers

Bottom boi's perspective

After our crazy sex session, I woke up, and Natalie was still asleep with one arm draped over my chest. I lay there for a while trying to remember all the fantastic pleasure I had a little bit ago. I was aware of my chastity cage that had been locked around my dick.

I knew little about this side of Natalie, but what just happened was incredible. I think I'm actually enjoying this new path in life. It was a little terrifying initially, but seeing the change in her and me was exhilarating. I'm lucky to share my life with this beautiful woman and it is breathtaking in so many ways, and surrendering myself to her felt... amazing.

It is tough to think straight while she is with me this close and naked. I had so many orgasms and squirting last night, but still horny, and I'm already getting hard inside the chastity cage, just thinking about when we will do it again.

I ease myself out of bed and quietly make my way to the kitchen to make coffee for both of us, still completely naked except for my shiny cum socked dirty cage. I snick back in a few minutes later with a steaming hot mug, very gently set it down on her bedside table, and turn to leave just as she begins to wake up.

"Aww honey, that's exactly what I was expecting," she said.

Natalie was smiling at me sleepily, looking as beautiful as I'd ever seen her. The covers fell off her as she pushed herself up to take the mug, revealing her gorgeous body. I immediately tense up slightly, just the sight of her naked in bed already gives me straining in my cage again.

"This is a perfect way to start a morning," she said with a smile. "Come and sit, here."

I start to move closer to the bed but she stops me with a hand gesture.

"Kneel, darling," she said but I was in confusion. "It wasn't a request. Kneel, now."

I quickly compile, kneeling just a foot away from her side. She took a sip of coffee and handed me the mug while she make herself comfortable. I think the bedside table wasn't quite convenient enough, but I will not argue. She sat up properly and took back the coffee, gently blowing it to cool it down. With her other hand, she starts running her fingers through my hair affectionately.

"I'm so pleased we've come to this new arrangement. I can tell you are already enjoying this more than me," she said. "But in case there is any doubt, from now on, whatever I say, goes. Right, honey?"

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed and was mesmerized by my new queen, my goddess.

"From now on, unless you have express permission, you're to refrain from wearing any clothes in the house. I expect you to keep yourself shaved, entirely, from the nose down," she said. I never liked all that hair on bois anyway, and now you'll see what it's like to maintain that I've been doing it for years after all."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

"And finally, I don't want you are nagging me to get out of that cage and rub your little weenie ever, but it is completely at my discretion, and it will only happen as a reward for good behavior," she ordered. "You're free to ask me for a release whenever you like, but any time I say no, there will be a punishment for wasting my time with silly requests. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed.

"Good. Now go downstairs, and like a good boi, start cleaning the house," she ordered. "I'll be down when my coffee is finished."

She stops stroking my hair and gives me a soft playful slap on my cheek. I give her a bashful smile and start down the stairs, glancing back to see her.

While cleaning the kitchen, I heard Natalie calling from the living room. She was just folding down the page in her book as I entered and looked up at me happily as I walked in.

"Ah, there you are, babe. Come over here, let me have a look at you," she ordered. "That's it, just stand in front of me. Now spread your legs and hands behind your back, perfect."

As I complied she set down her book and started inspecting my cage, moving it gently to get a look around the edges. I'd started to get used to being naked around home more, even when she was fully clothed, but this felt incredibly vulnerable. I'm butt naked except for my cage.

"How's your little dick doing so far, comfortable?" she asked, not looking at my eyes, still just examining her newly claimed property.

"It's OK so far. A little uncomfortable, but that's just when..." I responded.

"Yes, I understand... like right now for instance?" she laughed.

This almost professional inspection had caused me to start swelling up, making the cage more uncomfortable.

"From now on, I'll be doing these regular checks. Whenever I tell you it's time for an inspection, you're to present yourself like this," she said. "Legs spread nice and wide, hands behind the head without question. If it's one of the rare times you've been allowed clothes, you'll also disrobe immediately. Understood?"

"Yes, mistress," I nodded.

"Good. While you're here," she said. "I just got to a really hot chapter of my book, and it's getting me all worked up. Make yourself useful."

She was wearing a light green dress today, and as she gestured to me, she also spread her legs, exposing her complete lack of underwear. She leaned back and opened her book, not waiting for any response from me, but presenting me with a task and I was more than happy to fulfill her demand.

At first, she seemed completely disinterested in my presence, but as the minutes went by, with her still calming while reading the book, she shifted a little in her seat, and let out soft moans as I worked my tongue around her clit.

Before long her legs had begun clasping my neck and shoulders, pulling my face further into her crotch, and now grinding slightly against my face, with my hands tightly gripping her thighs to keep the two of them locked together.

I felt her body shuddering as she began to climax, the book finally going ignored, and pressed against the back of my head as she used it to pull me further in. Despite the apparent pleasure, Natalie had been mostly quiet until now, but she let out one ecstasy scream before finally relaxing, without releasing me from her bind.

We both rested for a few seconds before I felt her lift her leg, press her foot against my shoulder, and kick me backward. With a surprise, I went tumbling backward onto the floor and was left sprawling looking up at Natalie.

Her face was already out of view, her own nose now buried in her book, legs crossed beneath her as she got comfortable on the sofa.

"You can carry on cleaning now, babe," she said distractedly, while I collected myself on the floor.

"Thank you, mistress," I obeyed.

"Shh," she silenced me, obviously already engrossed in her novel. Then I slowly walked back to the kitchen.

The next few weeks continued in a similar fashion, I attended to all of the housework, and Natalie ordered whenever she felt like it.

One morning, I woke up a little groggy and turned over, almost falling off the bed. I was caged, naked, and plugged. My ass was a little sore after sleeping with a thick plug inside me and my dick was half swollen with morning wood inside the metal cage. It hurts! Mistress Natalie must have been nearby and heard me stir because she sauntered over to the bed settling just outside the edge. Holding her morning coffee, she looked down at me with a frown on her lovely face. Yet, despite her frown, just the sight of her made my heart pound with desire and devotion. She wasn't wearing much, just one of my shirts that obviously barely covered her shapely curves. She knows it makes me weak when she wears something of mine, claiming it as hers at that moment. She then enjoys returning it later with her scent all over it, telling me to wear it and think of her during the day at work. It drives me crazy!

Her shirt was mostly unbuttoned, so I could see her incredibly full, beautiful breasts on partial display. And her long, sexy legs looked amazing as they stretched under the shirt down to her pretty painted toes. My dick tried instantly to harden at seeing her, throbbing urgently with a heartbeat of its own. The sight of her reminded me exactly why I let myself be caged and plugged. She drives me crazy and I'd do anything for her. I'm devoted to her. My being caged and plugged pleased and aroused her, so that's all that mattered. Mistress smiled as she heard me grunt at seeing her.

"I see my horny boitoy finally woke up. Mm, and I love that just the sight of me makes your dick strain to stiffen," She teased me. "It also pleases me that the cage keeps you focused, yet unable to get fully hard. But of course, you don't really need that tiny weenie hard to serve Me, now do you?"

I ached for this Woman as I listened and nodded submissively, making her smirk with a knowing smile. Feeling humbled and emasculated.

"No, Mistress, I do not need it hard to serve you. You're right," I replied uttering that acknowledgment out loud made me slip deeper into subspace, increasing my eagerness to please her.

Mistress slowly reached between her legs making sure my gaze followed her dainty hands under the shirt, sliding between her slightly parted thighs. She slowly rubbed her puffy pussy with a soft moan of pleasure, purring.

"Mmmmh," she moaned. "It really turns me on to hear you know your place, boy. I see your hungry eyes on My beautiful pussy. You don't even realize you are licking your slutty lips desperately as you watch Me. But you will not get a taste today and... don't you dare move."

She knows I will not move from the bed without her permission, no matter how much I ached to kneel before her and beg for a taste of her, even just from her fingers just touched her pussy.

But after a few delicious moments of teasing, she frowned again. Then she slowly pulled her hand from her thighs. Her tone changed abruptly as She said, "However, you upset me this morning. I woke up eager for a nice hot cup of coffee. But you clearly didn't set the timer last night and no coffee was waiting for me. I had to make my own cup! You will be punished for being so forgetful, slave."

My mind was spinning as I heard She was upset and punishment was coming.

"My apologies, Mistress! I can be forgetful sometimes and I am sorry," I apologized. "You had to make your own coffee this morning. I will accept any punishment You give of course."

I hoped my obedient response would soften her anger a bit, although I suspected she was just teasing me. She took her time, making my worry grow, slowly sipping her coffee. Then she walked away without a word.

That's when I became really nervous that perhaps She was really upset after all and not just teasing me. I got more and more nervous as the minutes passed. Eventually, I heard her coming back, bringing my thoughts quickly back into focus upon her in the here and now. Her high heels clicked loudly, and I admit hearing them turned me on like crazy, as she approached the bed again.

Then she told me to look up at her and I gulped in surprise and a little fear. My eyes wandered slowly up her body. She was wearing 6-inch high heels with dark stockings with a short skirt. It was tight enough to hug her curves just right. But then my eyes wandered upwards taking in the rest of her outfit. She also wore a sexy blouse accentuating just the right amount of cleavage. I smiled up at her, appreciative of how she always looked sexy. Then I noticed she had a thick bulge tenting her skirt. She smirked when she noticed my gaze and lifted her skirt to show me her biggest strapon was dangling from her curvy hips. She wasn't wearing panties either. I moaned seeing a glimpse of her pussy lips. They were still moist from Her earlier teasing play, but now mostly hidden behind Her strapon. I bit my lip seeing she'd chosen her biggest tool which was for a special occasion. She smirked again when she noticed the slight fear in my eyes as her cock dangled menacingly.

"Slut, come suck Mistress' cock like a good boy. Give me a sloppy blowjob like a good cockslut," she ordered. "Mmmm, and swallow it all so the other end rubs my pussy just right and makes me purr while you blow me this morning."

I blushed ten shades of red, hearing her call her strapon a cock and telling me to suck it. It made me weak when such nasty words escaped her pretty, soft lips. But I knew my place and simply took a deep breath and obeyed. I moved closer and reached up to lift her cock a bit so that it lined up with my mouth. I was still hesitant, knowing how slutty it made me feel to have her veiny realistic dildo cock invade my mouth and throat. So, I started slow, working up my courage to swallow it all as she'd ordered. I slowly lapped my tongue first just around the head of her cock. Then I opened my mouth wider and wider, straining to suck the thick head in my mouth. Sucking her cock always felt so intimate, like a part of her was inside me, claiming me in an incredibly emasculating power exchange.

She smirked, looked down at me, and began gently moving her hips. Her thrusts forced a bit more of the shaft in my mouth. I clamped my lips a little tighter trying to slow its invasion, scared at how big this monster was as it slid deeper and deeper. Noticing, she got impatient and pulled out, surprising me. I heard the wet, slutty squelching sound her cock made as it slid from my lips. She grabbed the base and slapped my face with it hard a few times. I felt like a complete slut. I felt the wetness from her cock smeared all over my face, making me feel even sluttier.

"Slut! I told you to suck it all, not nurse the head like a tease. Now see what you made Me do," she said. "Huh, are you trying to make me mad? Look at you, kneeling naked with your spit smeared all over your face. That actually does look hot and slutty but stop being a cocktease!"

"Ok, mistress," I obeyed.

"Get your ass to work and do deep-throat my cock as you taught you!" she said.

Hearing her call the wetness from my blowjob and call me names made me feel even more embarrassed, but also more eager to obey her. Then, without waiting any longer, She put a hand on my head and thrust her hips forward roughly. She held my head as she forced her fat cock deep into my mouth, until it hit the back of my throat, making me gag hard.

As her "cock" hit the back of my throat and I gagged my natural impulse was to pull back! But her hand was on the top of my head clearly letting me know resisting was not an option, only obedience was allowed. I didn't want to disappoint her so I took a deep breath and relaxed my throat slowly. She was still impatient though and the moment my throat relaxed, She bucked her hips forcefully and buried half her length down my throat at once. I choked hard, my eyes started to water, and I struggled to breathe panicking a little.

"Mmm, when I gag your pretty, slutty mouth like this the friction rubs my pussy just right," she smirked down at me and moaned. "Ha, it's a good thing I have both a long always-hard cock and a warm, wet pussy, isn't it sissy?"

Without letting me reply, she pushed my head down, hard, and ordered, "Mmm, now give me all of your throats and suck me off like a good sissy gurl."

She started rolling her hips with each thrust, trying to find the right angle to open my throat fully. She moaned softly feeling the delicious pressure against her mound as she pushed and pushed. I bobbed my head, only able to nod in reply as I struggled to swallow more of her big cock. The pain and discomfort of her thick strapon filling my throat made me whimper around it. I blushed deeper hearing my muffled whimpers around her thick shaft. Then I surrendered and relaxed my throat as much as I could while pushing my head forward slowly. I began taking her length inch, by inch, down my throat. I gagged over and over, slobbering as I struggled to get it all down my throat. my eyes widened and watered as I looked up at her, trying to swallow it all.

She moaned and looked down at me, teasing, "Mmm, good boi. You know how much I love it when you look up at me while you suck my cock. You look good with My cock sliding deep into your slutty mouth and down your throat. This is where you belong. On your knees, caged, sucking my cock like a bitch. Now, get your lips on my balls and take it all so I can cum hard."

She was magnificent, standing above me in such sexy control. My conquering Queen with her hands on my head, rolling her hips as She used me to get off. I moaned with pent-up desire, despite the pain of this rough blowjob, watching her.

I grabbed the bed edge and pulled myself forward as I pushed my head towards her warm thighs. I felt the rest of her strapon almost POP past what was left of my gag reflex as she finally bottomed out in my throat. I gasped around her girth as my lips finally pressed against her strapon balls. Lewdly, I felt irrationally proud to have swallowed and taken it all, balls deep, as the expression goes.

"Mmm, you look sooo deliciously slutty when your lips kiss My balls like this. you're a natural-born cocksucker. If I let you keep blowing my cock I'm going to cum right here, my precious pussy juices will drip down my shaft into your eager mouth," She grabbed my head in both hands then and started face-fucking me fast and hard. She growled between frantic thrusts. "I know you'd like that. But that would be a reward for you and I am still mad. So instead, I want to cum in your tight little ass, while you whimper and beg me to stop."

I barely registered her words as she pulled out of my mouth. I sucked in huge gasps of air. Belatedly, I realized she'd just said She wanted to fuck my ass. I was too tired and out of breath to even think of protesting.

I was wondering what position she would want me in this time. But then she told me, "Sissy, follow me to the kitchen."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

"And don't forget to crawl like a dog," she ordered. "Don't push me to put a real dog collar on your neck."

I nodded quickly, a raspy moan escaping my raw throat. I crawled behind her, keeping my eyes locked on her perfectly rounded ass. Her hips swayed sexily and my clitty strained against my chastity cage. She stopped in the kitchen in front of the counter where the coffee machine sits.

"Now sissy, let's see if you can make me a cup of coffee properly while I remind you of your duties," she ordered. "Bend over the counter and get to work. No matter what I do, do not spill my coffee. You get one chance to please Me otherwise I'm selling you to another mistress."

I replied at once, "Yes, Mistress! Thank You Mistress for giving me a chance to make it right."

Then I bent over the counter nervously and started making her a cup of coffee. I knew what was coming since she had just teased me she wanted to cum in my ass. But it still made me jump a little when she moved directly behind me and pushed my legs open wider with a little nudge at both ankles.

I spread my legs wider, feeling even more exposed and vulnerable. Then i tried to focus on her coffee. I added a filter and her favorite coffee grounds right as she roughly yanked the plug from my ass. I was expecting it but still yelped in mild surprise at how quickly she pulled it out. "Fuuuuuuc..." I yelped.

But before I could even finish the undignified yelp, She pressed her strapon cock against my hole and grabbed my hips. That got my attention quickly and I held my breath, mentally preparing to feel her push inside me.

She waited just long enough to see my ass flinch as I involuntarily tried to protect my now-twitching hole. That's when she smirked and shoved her strapon inside me. She moaned at the pressure of the strapon base rubbing her clit again.

"Mmm, sissy, I love how tight your ass, or should I say, your pussy is? She asked. "Hmm, maybe I will call it asspussy, naaah always pussy sounds better."

Then she dug her fingernails into my hips, yanked my ass back hard, and thrust forward even harder. I screamed a little then, I couldn't help it. "Fuck!!! omg, this hurts"! I gripped the counter so hard I thought it might crack. My scream just turned her on more and she kept pushing.

amenarimix
amenarimix
1,213 Followers