Bottom Boys: Alester, Brad & Wilson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wilson took his cock and positioned it at Brad's entrance. He pushed in, the velvety tunnel surrounded his cock. "Damn." Wilson sighed. He listened for any displeasure, moving slowly so as to not hurt Brad. Once he was balls deep he couldn't help but exclaim. "Fuck." Then he slowly began undulating his hips, his cock sliding in and out of Brad.

Wilson put one hand on the back of Brad's back the other reached over and fondled Alester's ass. Wilson pumped slow and steady, trying to think of just something that would stay off his orgasm. He was just about ready to blow when Alester yelled, "Time! My turn. Get that juicy slab of meat in me."

Wilson was all too eager to oblige. He pulled free from Brad and moved behind Alester. He fought the natural instinct to plunge in. He took his time like he did for Brad, moving slowly into Alester before pistoning in and out of him. Wilson's balls bounced against Alester's ass. He could feel that all too familiar urge building in him when Brad mimicked Alester's early cry of, "Time!"

Wilson let out a sound of frustration before returning back to Brad. He swapped between the boys at least several times, each one squeezing his cock with their anal muscles trying to get him to blow in them. It was driving Wilson mad, and when he was finally on cusp of bathing Alester's insides with his cum, Brad yelled, "Time."

"Fuck that." Wilson snarled, taking hold of Alester with both hands. "I need to shoot." Wilson pulled Alester hard against his thrusts. Wilson clenched his teeth. His body tensed. His legs began to tremble then pushed hard into Alester, nearly knocking the boy to the bed as the shouted, "Take that fucking load!"

Wilson sliced into Alester a few more times before he finally pulled out and fell between the two guys. "We are not doing that again." Wilson huffed. "That was shear torture." Brad and Alester looked at each other then sat up, facing each other with Wilson between them. His head inches from their dangling dicks. "Do you want me to help you guys get off? I'd be more than happy too."

"Next time." Brad nodded at Alester. Wilson watched the two start stroking their cocks, their hands a blur as they ran up and down their lengths. Wilson was still recovering, exhausted. "I'm going to blow!" Brad howled, grabbing Wilson's head and shoving his cock into his mouth. "Take my protein shake, baby. Swallow it!"

Wilson didn't know what else to do but do as he was told and swallowed the thick white load that filled his mouth. He closed his and ran his tongue over the head of Brad's cock, licking at the last remnants of his load when Alester cried out, "Get that mouth over here!" Then his mouth was on Alester's slurping down his load.

Once both boys had unloaded in Wilson's mouth the curled up beside him on the tiny dorm bed. "Your bed is too small for the three of us." Alester mused, resting his head on Wilson's chest. "You're going to have to spend the night at our place. That way we won't traumatize your dorm mates. Plus our bed is reinforced with lug nuts."

"I..." Wilson was fighting off sleep. "Damn, you guys feel so nice. I wish we could do this again, but I know we won't." Wilson ran his hands along Brad and Alester's backs. "I know this was a one and done thing. For what it's worth, it was fantastic, aside from that game at the end. That drove me mad."

Brad moved up so he could look Wilson in the eye. "This is only a one and done thing if you want it to be. Alester was serious about being our top. We came over here with every intention of making you ours." Brad ran a hand down Alester's arm. "Besides, Alester won the game so I need a chance for a rematch."

"Really?" There was excitement in Wilson's voice. "I'd love to be your top... but we're not playing that game again." Brad and Alester laugh conspiratorially. "I'm serious guys, we're not doing that game again." Brad and Alester said nothing but continued their chuckle. "I'm not going to do it."

"We'll see." Alester and Brad laughed.

12