Bottom play drives her wild

Story Info
A finger in her bottom puts her over the edge.
1.7k words
4.33
7.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is a true retelling. No fabrication or fiction. Enjoy reading about our cowritten adventures.

Fresh out of the shower, she removed her towel and laid on the bed.

He was already ready; his cock dripping from anticipation of once again connecting with his perfect lover. Lights lowered and music softly playing in the background, the stage was set for pleasure.

She was ready too. Her hard nipples atop her perfectly round C-cup breasts pointed at the ceiling and her blonde hair was still slightly damp and curly. She looked marvelous, and he knew how marvelous she felt when fully connected with her.

He reached over and hit record on the camera. They both loved to rewatch their passionate love-making sessions when apart. They never knew exactly what would happen when they mingled their juices, but they knew every single time was pure bliss.

He crawled on the bed and laid beside her. She turned toward him and he wrapped his arms around her. Their lips and tongues began making their own music.

His eager hardness oozed on her thigh as his hands wandered over her smooth body. Her pulse quickened and she groaned, and gasped for air. Her insides flooded with juices and began to seep from her opening.

He rolled on top of her and shifted up her body. His cock firmly pressed against her freshly-waxed mound and twitched against her bubblegum-sized button.

He rocked back a few inches and slowly pushed his slick cock inside her.

"Ahh. Oh baby. Yes," she purred.

She loved it when he drove in slowly the first time, when her perfect velvet wrapped tight around him. She relished feeling every inch of his length probe deep inside and stretch her.

He slid his blood-filled shaft the entire length through the first three inches of her cone-shaped cunt until it met a tight, circular ridge, sensually squeezing the ridges of his cockhead. Once past her ridge, her lovely cunt open up slightly into a warm pool of wetness. Along the top of her vagina, a washboard of small ridges formed her G-spot which teased his cockhead.

Now fully covered in her slickness, he shifted back, slammed forward and plowed into her delicious depths. Her round bottom bubbled under her hips as he thrust hard into her several times.

"Oh my, baby. You feel soooo good," she moaned.

He kissed her once, pulled her legs further apart and laid on her. Reaching around and down, he spread her cheeks wide apart, grabbed a handful of her bottom, and he pumped into her back and forth and back and forth with a steady rhythm for several minutes, feeling every ripple of her perfect pussy.

She was an absolute paradise to fuck. And she knew it now. Her previous lovers only used her to catch their release and never treasured or treated her the way he now did.

She couldn't wait to touch herself while he was pounding her. She reached down to his shaft pumping in and out of her to get some of their juices so she could rub her button just right. She began circling her swollen clit and her moans grew louder. Her legs were spread apart and they could both see his cock sliding in and out, becoming more and more coated. They couldn't look at the sight very long because it just too damn sexy.

He wanted to feel her from a different angle and build her up until she gushed her hot cum around his cock, so he slowed his pace, grabbed her ankles and pulled her smooth, curvy body to the edge of the bed. She raised her legs and he placed her ankles on his shoulders. At this angle he could bend his knees and use his full body weight to pump into her hard.

He pistoned his fully-erect prick through her wet tunnel over and over again while grabbing onto her bouncing breasts. She moaned in glee, getting fucked so well. Rewatching the video of their lightsocket sex, he counted 99 times he had thrust his cock into her without slowing or stopping.

He was built to please her. At 6'4" and 215 pounds of lean muscle, his toned body had brought her countless, hour-long sessions of intense pleasure, and this was just one of the many. His cock was about 6.5 inches long, thick but not too girthy, curved slightly up and to the left, and topped with a healthy, mushroom-shaped head. He filled her perfectly and pleased her immensely. Unlike her previous sexual partners, his stamina was off-the-charts.

He knew her well. His curious hands were always roaming over her flawless skin. He was a phenomenal kisser and loved exploring her with his mouth and fingers for lengthy sessions of foreplay. His tongue and lips had licked every millimeter of her luscious body. He could always sense when she needed a new position or angle and had not once failed to bring her to climax. His best bedroom attribute though was his desire to bring her pleasure. He got off by getting her off, watching her facial expressions and hearing her loud, guttural moans. He liked his woman to be fucked well.

"Let's move over here," he said motioning to the middle of the bed.

"Let's angle this way," she said. "We can watch here and there," she said, motioning to the mirror at the foot of the bed and the camera still recording on the side of the bed.

Watching their bodies collide was extremely erotic to both of them. They pleased and played and sucked and fucked and pleasured each other like never before. Their compatibility was perfectly matched. Nothing was off-limits between them.

She built a shelf of pillows to lay on and he knelt behind her on the bed, Her smooth, round cheeks parted, and when he looked down he saw her tight bottom hole. His cock, covered in their combined juices, stood fully erect with desire.

She reached her right hand down and put pressure on her clit with two fingers and began massaging herself in small circles. He split her welcoming lips again with his shiny dickhead and pushed into her cum-hungry cunt.

He thrust balls-deep in her and pulled his hardness through the length of her luxurious cunt from her warm depths, past her gripping ridge until his head rest between her lips. He worked his cock back and forth several times.

"We are so hot," she said, watching herself get fucked by her wonderful lover.

He then planted a foot on the bed, one knee down, one knee up, grabbed her hips and drove into her hard several times. She purred in pleasure, her face buried in the pillows.

He pulled out all the way, reached for some lube and applied a little to his right thumb. Then he slid back in. His upturned cock stroked the top of her insides.

He continued giving her steady, full length pumps, getting her closer with each collision.

With just a little pressure, his large thumb slipped into her tight asshole.

Her moans, muffled by the pillow, instantly increased and her rising pleasure turned him on even more. He thrust into her as she worked vigorously on her clit. He wiggled his thumb inside her bottom and could feel more pressure through her vaginal walls on his cock.

"Oh my god," she cried. "Ooooh I am going to cum on your dick."

"Cum on your dick baby," he said.

A wave of heat rushed through her body. He stopped thrusting and pulsed his dick a few centimeters. Her stomach muscles clenched and her cunt grabbed his cock and squeezed hard. He pumped into her a couple of quick times and stopped. He wanted to feel her release all around his dick. He was not disappointed. A hot gush of her cum shot down around his head and bathed his shaft.

She closed her eyes and growled as her climax overtook her in pure ecstasy. She rolled her head to the side and moaned loudly as flashes of heat flushed through her body and her creamy fluids soaked her cunt.

He treasured every second of her explosive orgasm. Hearing her moans, seeing her pleasure, fucking her bottom with his thumb, and feeling her cunt grip and grab and gush.

"Oh gosh, honey," he said. "That was amazing."

He sat there for a good minute, soaking his cock in her warm embrace. Then he gently pulled his thumb out of her bottom and rocked back and forth through her cum-filled cunt.

He thought his stamina would hold out for another 15-20 minutes, but she felt too amazing. His balls pulled tight to his body, his insides quivered and a rush of erotic electricity raced through his cock. He pushed into her as far as possible. He wanted to plant his seed in her as deeply as he could. He wanted to paint her pussy with load after load of cum.

His dick flushed full and he erupted in her already-soaked cunt.

After the thrill of that first massive spurt, he pulled back and pumped into her a few times, increasing his pleasure and increasing his orgasm. Stream after stream of thick cream spewed from his throbbing dick head until his balls were drained.

He pushed all the way inside and stopped. His dick remained full and firm, soaking inside her.

They felt so connected in that moment. And he loved her deeply.

His hands wandered up her thighs, all over her bottom, and around her back over and over again. He reached around her and filled his hands with her breasts. She loved his soft, tender touch and constant affection. She was his best friend he couldn't keep his hands off of. He was captivated by her.

He pulled his dick through the pool of their combined juices and began to slowly pump through the length of her drenched velvet. She moaned in delight in this surprising afterglow fucking and he treasured bringing her even more pleasure. She felt phenomenal; her one-of-a-kind pussy was like nothing he'd ever experienced before.

He thrust through her a few more strokes and stopped. Then he withdrew from her spent cunt.

His head slipped out with a PLOP!

She raced to the restroom, cupping her cum-filled pussy.

A large splash hit the toilet water.

"WHOA! That was a lot of cum!" she yelled from the bathroom.

He grinned.

---

We are enjoying sharing these erotic adventures, and we have many more to come. So we'd love if you left a comment sharing if this was a turn-on to read and what you did about it afterward.