Bottom's Heat Ch. 04

Story Info
In the main phase of his heat Andi gets the fuck of his life.
3.7k words
4.69
7.7k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter IV

_______

Friday: 10:17 A.M.

15th day of the 28-day cycle.

The wind tousles my hair as I pedal. It's not cold at all. Around twenty degrees with a sky dotted with sheep-shaped clouds. The perfect conditions for a long weekend at the peak of my 28-day cycle.

I turn around the corner, and I can already see Nico's house. The Peugeot 206 is already parked outside, and the guys are loading the bags into the open trunk.

Luca looks particularly handsome today, wearing blue joggers and a gray t-shirt that accentuates his torso with more muscle mass than I remembered. My eyes wander down to his bulge. If the seminar was right, it should have tripled in size by now... I take a deep breath. I already had a fingering session this morning before getting out of bed; I can make it to the lake house without losing my composure... I see Pablo coming out of the garage carrying a heavy bag. I notice a vein on his tanned bicep... I take a another deep breath. I can do this. I can do this...

"Good morning, everyone," I greet as I step into the scene, the sun reflecting off my chestnut locks. "Is everything ready for us to leave?"

_______

As soon as we get into the car, we set off towards Nico's lake house. By the time we reach the highway, I've lost count of how many times my gaze has wandered down Pablo's waist.

I tilt my head. I found out yesterday in the middle of that documentary that my heat affects the testicles of the tops I fuck with. And I had sex with all three of them, one each day. Also, my heightened libido (and partly my narcissism) I didn't pay much attention to their ballsacks in such detail before. But now I can't stop staring. Pablo is sitting next to me in the back seat, looking out the window, which gives me the opportunity to immerse my gaze into his pants. Some well-endowed eggs are definitely being hidden down there.

I clear my throat.

"Hey, when did they start growing? I mean, the balls bulging in your pants."

Luca turns around from the passenger seat.

"Mine started the same day we hooked up," he says.

"Yeah, same here," agrees Pablo. "They started itching at school, and when I got home, they were huge."

"Really?" I run my fingers over the fabric of Pablo's joggers. It's a bit warm, covering the largest tent I ever seen. I exhale, and my sphincter tightens. I feel a trickle of prostate fluid moistening my underwear.

My free hand slips into my own pants. I don't think I'll be able to keep my composure.

"Do you need some help?"

I answer by dropping my pants. I can't hold it any longer. Now I'm naked from waist to knees, my cock points to the car's roof. Pablo takes his seatbelt off, immediately afterward, he approaches as closely as possible to insert his fingers into my lubricated ass. I lean against my seat and spread my legs to give him better access. He is already inside. Two fingers sneak into my body and it's almost enough to appease the sexual hunger that overflows in me. Almost.

I gasp. I notice Nico's lascivious smirk as he spies on us in the rearview mirror, all while driving.

"Eyes on the road, please."

Pablo buries his fingers so deep I feel his knuckles hitting my buttocks. They make an exquisite noise when they slide in with the lube and when my sphincter tries to swallow them like the suction cups of an octopus. Then our lips meet, and his tongue enters my mouth. His free hand slips under my shirt, scratching my abs.

Luca turns around from the passenger seat just in time to watch me cum. My toes twist and I exhale all the air I have in my lungs as my prostate implodes. More transparent liquid oozes out of me. I don't have to look to know we are making a mess in the car seats.

"We're almost there," Nico announces. The car takes a curve, and I feel us transition from pavement to a gravel road. The lake house is less than a kilometer away.

A few minutes pass and I still feel the orgasmic wave reverberating.

"What should I do?" Pablo asks. "Should I keep going?"

His fingers are still inside my hole. My cock heavy from the erection.

"Yeah, sure", I tell him. "We barely just began."

We jump over a bump, take another 90-degree turn, then I notice the car parking in front of the house. Nico is the first to get out and rushes to get the door for me. He kisses me passionately, and then pauses saying: "Let's continue inside." The four of us get out of the car and start taking off clothes as we make our way into the house.

A sneaker, a t-shirt, and a pair of pants create a trail as we advance in a whirlwind of kisses and caresses. I don't know if it's Luca the one grabbing my swollen buttocks or if it's Pablo the one I'm locking lips with. It could be Nico the one who throws me onto the queen-sized bed that dominates the room. I force myself to take a deep breath. I feel the soapiness of the blankets, the musk of human sweat, and the sexual tension dancing in the air.

Before they can climb onto the bed, I raise myself on my elbows and say, "Take off your pants."

The three of them exchange glances, their torsos already bare. Yes, I want to look at their swollen balls (I'm a simple guy). I reach out my arm and almost rip off the first belt I find.

Turns out to be Nico's. First, his circumcised manhood peeks out, the red head contrasting with the paleness of the shaft. He lowers his pants to his ankles. He's not even wearing underwear. Under normal circumstances I would be rolling my eyes, but now I can't look away from his oversized balls. They certainly look like two chicken eggs.

"Wow," I blurt.

"Yours are huge, Nico."

"Let´s see what you two pack."

"Whoever has the largest pair, fucks me first," I add.

Pablo undresses in one go. His brownish balls look overloaded, but they're no bigger than Nico's. Luca removes his pants with great parsimony. The rest of us just stared at him. His ballsack looks very tensed and pulled towards the ground, as if gravity itself were grabbing him by the testicles. And what testicles! The left one slightly larger than the right. They hang just above his crotch with so much weight that they seem ready to fall off his scrotum.

I feel another wave of wetness flooding my anal walls. I can only think about the amount of cum these guys are producing.

"Well, shall we compare?"

Nico is in the middle. Luca to his left and Pablo to his right. Each one raises his dick to show off his testicles. There is no doubt.

"It looks like I win," Luca steps forward, his penis twitching as if anticipating the events. We all look at him. "Pablo, can you fetch a condom?"

Pablo blinks, "I don't have condoms, Nico does."

"What? No, Pablo! I don't have them. You were supposed to bring them."

"You said you were bringing them."

"No, Pablo!" I interject. "Nico got the car, Luca borrow the house, and I made the plan. You were the one who had to bring the condoms!"

"..."

"..."

"Oh... well, I forgot. But at least I brought lube."

"Oh, great. At least you brought lube. That will come in handy since I'm so dry these days," I run my hand over my ass crack and show him my fingers varnished by my antiseptic, natural lubricant. I turn to Luca. "Fuck the condoms. I'm on the pill and I can't hold my libido any longer," I take a step forward and pounce on my prey.

We devour our mouth, frantic. I salivate his neck with my kisses and with my free hand I lock onto my target: two testicles of (at least) 60 grams each. First thing I notice is how heavy they are. Luca exhales all the air from his lungs, he seems to like it. A cold hand caresses my right flank and another mouth rests on my left shoulder.

I look at Luca and whisper, "Try to cum outside."

"Yes, sir."

Then I climb onto the bed. Knees and hands on the sheets. I present my butt like the animal in heat that I am, inviting Luca to penetrate me. He doesn't waste time. With a single thrust, his cock buries itself into my body until it is stopped by that enormous ballsack. We both sigh. Then no one moves for a few seconds and the silence is absolute. You could even hear the footsteps of a mouse. Next, Luca starts his engine, leans on my swollen buttocks taking out his dick and then pushes his hips forward with conviction. His cock pierces me like a dagger and his testicles crash against my legs like two wrecking balls. The noise is dry and sudden. Like a tongue that separates from the palate. I've never heard anything more erotic in my entire life.

Luca moves his hips to the rhythm of a percussionist. He fucks me. Meanwhile, Pablo and Nico get right next to him. Both standing, both naked, both masturbating. Their balls swing like hammocks below their waists. They seem to enjoy the show. The performance goes on for good ten minutes that feels like seconds. Luca thrusts, I groan, and the guys jerk off their dicks.

"I'm close," I announce.

Pressure builds within my waist. Everything is a sexual and messy impetus. I hold on tighter to the sheets and prepare to receive my orgasm. I feel it coming like bubbles floating to the surface to find a way out. I arch my back, hold my breath, and then it comes. The bubbles turn into a geyser. I implode as the sensation expands.

I hear Luca echoing my moans.

"Andi, I can feel you cumming... you are filling up with liquid... ugh, and your ass is grabbing my dick... mmm... I can't get out... and I'm going to cum... Ahhhh!..."

And then he cums. I feel hir cock convulsing. The first jet of hot semen bathes my intestines. My muscles tense as a tingling I've never felt before runs through me. Luca ejaculates and ejaculates until my internal channels overflow with sperm. I can't do anything but moan. When my sphincter finally relaxes, Luca's cock is released.

"Are you alright, Andi?"

"Yeah... wonderfully..." I'm out of breath.

"Hey, I'm very sorry. When you orgasmed, everything tensed up. It was as if your ass was grabbing onto my dick and not letting it out.

"It's fine," I turn to Luca, still panting. His penis (still erect) gleams from the ejaculation. I run my fingers over my ass crack, my eyes narrow with pleasure. It has to be the sperm. "When you came inside me was the best sensation I felt so far. The feeling of your semen in my skin was... electrifying... Who's next?"

I lay on the bed facing up. Legs stretched towards the ceiling. A trickle of sperm slides from my hole. Nico uses the tip of his cock to pick it up, lubing himself up. Then, he strengthens his grip and puts his member deep inside me.

He groans. He mutters something about the quality of my hole. Warm and slippery, describes it. Then we start playing that game of pushing and pulling his dick out of me. While Nico pounds me at the foot of the bed, Pablo approaches and swallows my cock. He starts sucking, circling his tongue around the head all the while Luca kisses me on the lips.

When I cum, my sphincter constricts around Nico's cock ass a boa on its prey. I can see the display of venereal pleasure upon his gaze all the while my ass milks his cock, inviting him to ejaculate. My eyes roll up as the semen makes contact.

"Pull out, it's my turn."

One penis comes out and another comes in quite in a hurry. I can tell the difference. This one is quite a bit bigger (2cm bigger, to be precise). I exhale uttering an inarticulate sound. I love it. Pablo impales me with determination in the missionary position. With my hands I grab his flat ass cheeks, pushing him towards me. His brownish scrotum the size of ripe plums. His orgasm takes me by surprise. It only took him about twenty thrusts. I feel his sperm bathing my intestines. I feel a tingling with each spurt that comes out and the pressure of my orgasm gushing out. By the time Pablo extracts his phallus, I have already had four orgasms within the last hour.

"That was intense!" he concludes between gasps. He slaps my buttocks enlarged by the heat.

I sit up. My legs are numb from having them raised so much.

"It wasn't bad at all," I admit. "But I'm still on for some more."

"I just came, Andi. I need to catch my breath."

I tilt my head.

"Maybe you do, but Luca seems ready to go," his penis looks hard as if he hadn't fucked me less than fifteen minutes ago. "Did you lose your erection at some point?"

"It went down to half-mast at first, but now I'm ready for a second round."

"Lie down on the bed, then."

"Yes sir!"

He climbs onto the bed and lies down on his back against mattress support. The light falls perpendicularly on his blonde locks, his pectorals bulge and his penis rise above his incipient testicles. He smiles. I take it as an invitation.

I climb up to where Luca is and we adopt the saddle position. I sit on his member, impaling myself. Our gazes lock onto each other. I don't stop sitting down until I feel his balls on my buttocks. I exhale. We both moan. And then we started fucking. Again.

"Hmm... I feel the Pablo's and Nico's sperm in here," Luca comments.

"Theirs and yours too," I correct.

I do squats on my friend's penis. A venereal delight invades me, moistening my eyes. Over my shoulder, I notice that Pablo is crouching at the foot of the bed. His mouth around Nico's circumcised penis. I can't see well, but from the way he moves his arm, I can tell that he is masturbating while sucking. Nico smooths his reddish hair as he tilts his head with his eyes closed.

I exhale. Luca has just touched a point that drives me closer and closer to my fifth orgasm. The pressure starts to build. A clicking sound reverberates with each penetration. Luca stands up to kiss my abdomen, my solar plexus, the cleft between my pectorals. He clings to my body in a hug sticky with sweat, while he sinks his cock into my horny ass.

"Wow, guys. What a view," Nico comments from the foot of the bed. I feel his hand squeezing my shoulder blade. "Between your ripped back and your round butt, I wouldn't know which one to choose, Andi."

My sphincter jumps and so does my penis. Shit, compliments turn me on... I feel another body climbing onto the bed. A pair of hands run down the dorsal area of my back while a breath tickles my cervical. Then he puts his arms around me and caresses the muscles of my chest. I tilt my head to look at him. We kissed. I taste Nico's lips all the while Luca runs his phallus up and down my anal walls.

All of the sudden, I feel the tip of a second cock touching my buttocks.

"What are you doing?"

"It´s that you are so hot," he tells me, haughty. "Do you think there's room for one more inside your huge ass?" spanks me. I feel a small sting on my skin and the pull of desire in the pit of my stomach. He leans his cock against my ass again, now with greater conviction.

"I feel you looser than before," Luca comments as if we had asked his opinion.

Who am I fooling? I'm dying for a double penetration.

"Do it slowly."

I arch my back forward. I get as close to Luca as I can, his cock prying my intestines. I flex my knees and raise my ass to give Nico an opening. Then, I feel his body charging against my crowed entrance. Nico seems sure of himself, confident that he can get in. So, he pushes with his phallus like a battering ram that opens a breach in a castle's gate.

"Ahhhh!" I can't refrain from groaning. I exhale all the air from my lungs as the second cock crawls inside, slowly but surely. Like a dagger it enters my flesh. The clicking of skin against prostate fluid drives me crazy.

"Ohhh! Holy shit!" Nico exclaims. "Everything is soo tight."

We just sit there for a minute. Immobilized. I feel blood pounding in my ears meanwhile I have two cocks inside my ass. Luca's eyes are half-closed and his face is contorted with pleasure. Nico kisses my neck, softy. Pablo looks at us from the foot of the bed, mouth open, manning his own boner.

When the double penetration begins, I bite my lower lip to keep myself from screaming. It's like they're about to split me in half. One dick after another assaults my prostate without mercy. It's so intense that my vision blurs.

"Aaahhh!!... guys!!... It's too much!!... holy fucking insane...!!"

The department of my brain that deals with pleasure goes crazy. I was not designed to feel so much venereal delight all at the same time. My whole body vibrates with an exciting electricity.

"Uff... dude, this is brutal!" Luca points out.

"I love feeling your cock rubbing against mine!"

Somehow, despite all being really tight, my friends manage to maintain a constant pace. I am super wet as I secrete liters of prostatic fluid. My buttocks are numb from the beating they are taking.

"Andi, are you okay, man?" my vision is all blurry, but I know it's Luca. It's like his voice is in the distance.

"Huh?"

"Are you enjoying it?"

"I don't know... ugh... I can't think straight..."

"That's because he likes it," Nico concludes. "And I think he's close. His sphincter is getting tighter.

"Hmmm! Yes, I can feel it too. Oh!! He's grabbing my dick. I'm going to cum...

"Me too! Ahh!... Hmmm!"

The pleasure is unintelligible. Incomprehensible with words, incomprehensible with the mind. My fifth orgasm is a solar flare. A sudden and intense discharge with the force of a hydrogen bomb. I'm about to faint.

Luca and Nico discharge all the sperm they have left until their swollen balls are left empty. Each squirt is another amount of pleasure that adds to the equation. When their members come out of my hole, a good amount of cum spills out.

"Shit! What a mess we just made," someone says, don't know who.

I collapse on top of Luca and Nico collapses on top of me. I don't know what happened to Pablo, I'm too exhausted to care. My eyelids close, and with nothing else to do, I fall asleep right where I am.

After all, we literally fucked until exhaustion.

_______

Epilogue

_______

Monday: 8:43 A.M.

25th day of the 28-day cycle.

I arrived at school before they even opened the doors. I snuck out of the house without anyone seeing me and walked all the way here without bothering to grab my bike. Now I'm in the hallways, in front of the lockers. I do everything I can to control my breathing and avoid panicking.

I still don't have concrete evidence. Just conjectures. After all, it could just be me being a little late. Of course, all these conjectures should disappear as soon as my idiotic friends show up...

The issue is that today is the 25th day of the 28-day cycle. Therefore, the fourth and also the final week and (above all) the waning phase of the heat. As such, my libido should have calmed down, my ass deflated, and my testicles should be producing sperm again. In other words, return to normal. But no. I still have the same crazy desire, my jeans still don't fit and nothing but precum comes out of my cock (I checked).

Then I see Pablo walking down the hallway. His jet-black bangs swept to the side, blue jeans that do nothing to hide the bulge between his legs (courtesy of mine, I suppose). My heart sinks when I look at his chest. It seems swollen. Or at least with more volume than last week, and I doubt it's the effect of dumbbells.

"Hi," he greets the stupidest way possible. "How's that waning heat treating you?"

And here I am trying not to panic.

"Your pecs are bigger," I observe.

"Yeah, right?" he rubs his left pectoral. "They feel harder and heavier than ever. I guess your fluids don't just affect the testes."

I take my hand to my forehead. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Pablo was never the sharpest pencil in the pencil case.

"Don't tell me you're still in heat."

I turn around. It's Nico, and beside him is Luca. I can see their bulging pecs trying to burst out of their shirts.

"Obviously yes," I admit.

"Uhh..."

"..."

We fall into silence, exchanging glances. We all know what this means... well, everyone except Pablo, as usual.

12