Bought or Rescued? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Avicia
Avicia
443 Followers

He was getting frustrated with my lack of skill and stood up. He grabbed the back of my head and started face-fucking me. Sara had done that to me before, and I could deep throat her slightly flexible dildos, but having a warm fleshy cock ramming my throat before pushing around the corner and deep into my throat was the most humiliating thing I'd ever experienced.

Strap-ons don't cum, so even though Sara had warned me, I was unprepared for the taste and sensation of him ejaculating hard into my mouth. I tried to spit it out, but he held my head firmly and ordered me to open my mouth to show him. After I had, he made me show Sara, his wife, and to my humiliation, show it to Slut-1817. By the time I was allowed to swallow, the feeling and taste of slimy, snotty jizz coating my mouth made me sick.

"Fuck, Sara, I thought she was used to sucking a strap-on. This slut's so useless I don't know if she's even trainable."

I burst into tears. Sara put an arm around my shoulders while she reminded me of my place and that I was not to let her down. Both my owners looked very displeased by my behaviour. I had never failed anything in my life; I was a straight-A student throughout and passed my driving test the first time. I had no mental preparedness or resilience to handle being told I was a failure at something.

After that, they had me eat out his wife and then Sara. Unlike her husband, his wife showered praise on my cunt licking abilities and told her husband she now wanted her own lesbian slave. She asked Sara if she would sell me permanently. Her response of "possibly," brought an erotic frisson of fear and excitement. Selling me had been one of our best Mistress/slave fantasy sex nights.

Sara asked them to reward me as the first evening had clearly been tough. I smiled gratefully at her, and she winked back at me. The husband ordered me to lie on my back, knees up and wide apart. He called for Slut-2934 to come and bring me to orgasm as they all watched and commented lewdly on my moaning and neediness.

Slut-2934 didn't know my body like Sara did and didn't know the way I most liked to be licked. She was, however, wickedly good with her fingers which did amazing things deep in my pussy. When I say amazing, I mean utterly magic. I couldn't work out exactly what she was doing, but I wanted to know to be able to do the same for Sara when I got home.

She brought me to climax three times before my owners called a halt. It was then that I noticed Sara had quietly left and I was on my own without protection.

I was led to the basement, shown the slave bathroom, and then led to a room with three slave crates. I now know they were the luxury version of a slave crate: 6' long, 24" wide, and 30" high. We each had a foam mattress pad, a pillow and two blankets. The crate door self-locked when I shut it behind me. I tried to talk to the other two girls but was told silence was expected.

I woke early and mentally psyched myself to do a much better job with my owner's cock. Now I knew what to expect, I hoped it would be a little easier. At 6 am, a buzzer sounded, and the three crates unlocked automatically.

We all quickly showered and then went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for our owners. The girls told me that the Master had explicitly said I was to take their morning tea to them in bed. I should have guessed why.

I knocked on the door and was called in. I placed the mugs of tea on their bedside tables and was about to leave.

"Slut-7298, I have morning wood. Take care of it."

I blanched. Hoping he wasn't about to fuck me, I knelt at the side of the bed and asked permission to go down on him. I hadn't eaten since yesterday lunchtime, and the thought of another mouthful of slimy jizz made my stomach queasy. He pulled the covers back but remained lying down.

The only thing I could do was climb on the bed and kneel between his legs like I would for Sara. I started by licking his balls to get that part over with quickly. I stroked him slowly while ensuring every part of his balls had been licked clean. My owners had clearly had sex before going to sleep as I could smell his wife's arousal on his cock and over his groin. I tried not to let it gross me out.

I must have done a better job as he groaned when I started bobbing on his cock this time.

"Slut, deep throat me."

I pushed down on his cock as I would on Sara's strap-on and lay still for a moment to focus on breathing through my nose and not panicking. I started long, slow strokes on him, going balls-deep each time. Sara had told me to make him feel my nose on the skin above his cock and keep playing with his balls. I rubbed my nose against him a few times while I was fully down, and he made happy noises.

He laid back and let me do all the work until he was near climax. This time I knew what to expect when I felt his cock stiffen and engorge and pulled back to keep the head of his cock in my mouth while he clamped my head in his hands. I licked the underside of his head until he came. There was just as much of the nasty slime as last evening, but he let me swallow it immediately. It's funny how, as a slave, you rapidly become grateful for small mercies.

"That was much better, slut, but you still have a lot to learn."

I requested permission to care for his wife's needs before she asked. She smiled and said, "yes, good girl."

I really enjoy going down on a woman. I love the taste of a clean pussy. I love the variety in the shape of lips and clits: the variety of intimate flowers that open and engorge with a sensual touch. I could have lain there and eaten her out for an hour if she'd wanted.

Sara often wanted a solid hour of oral pleasure before getting out of bed on a Sunday morning. She knew I loved every minute of doing it for her.

After my owners had eaten breakfast and we'd cleared everything away, we returned to the room with our crates. Slut-1817 filled three dog bowls with slave kibble and placed them on the floor. We had to eat on our hands and knees, but we were allowed to use our hands.

Slave kibble is the ugly step-sister of dog kibble. Dry, bland, and hard to chew, but contained exactly the right balance of carbs, fats, protein, fibre, and vitamins a human body requires.

It's roughly the same price as dog food and comes in similar 40 lb. bags from the same companies. The glossy white bag said 'Purina One Slave Kibble' with a big picture of happy, smiling, naked female slaves chowing it down from dog bowls. They all had glossy hair and perfect complexions. It was surreal.

Nothing says you are now viewed as an animal like being given glorified pet food as your only meal of the day. I couldn't believe that Sara and I had sat outside a cosy little café eating avocado toast and drinking London Fog just yesterday morning.

As the sense of empathy for my two co-slaves overwhelmed me, I vowed to be kind to any slaves I ever met. It was that vow that eventually led to my downfall.

After breakfast, the wife gathered the three of us kneeling in the sitting room. She told them I was newly enslaved but it was a private sale, so I had not been graded or auctioned. She had them tell me all about their grading experience, being appraised and auctioned. They talked at length about the trauma of the visceral loss of status and rights.

I told them about Nicola Sheldon's pioneering work on slave trauma and what ideas she had to reduce and heal that trauma so slaves could better come to peace with their new status.

Since I had permission to ask questions, I took the opportunity to ask Slut-2934 what she had been doing with her fingers in my pussy. All three of them started giggling. I joined in when I realised they instantly knew what I meant and clearly all enjoyed it.

Slut-1817 said she had a sugar daddy in college who was incredibly skilled in the bedroom. She said he really knew how to make it fun for a girl. The first time he'd done that with his fingers, she wanted to learn it for future use.

She showed me how she pivoted her palm and alternated two-finger and single-finger hooks, tickling with her fingertips and swirling her fingers around in a complex dance. I turned to my Mistress.

"Please, Mistress, may I try this new skill on you?"

She laughed and said I should practice on Slut-2934 because she had done that for me last night. Slut-1817 got her Mistress a large glass of red wine to sip as she watched me make Slut-2934 squirm and whimper. I knew a lot of tricks with my tongue, which, combined with my new finger skills, made the girl scream in pleasure. Slut-1817 asked her Mistress if I could do it for her too and got permission.

I did the same thing for Slut-1817 and made her scream as well. All three women wanted me to show them what I did with my tongue. It was like a college sleepover sharing sex secrets and giggling. I realised at that moment I was happy to be there with a sense of camaraderie that I would never have expected.

My happiness died instantly ten minutes later. I had forgotten that one of the goals was to ensure I could handle seeing and interacting with someone I knew during grading.

***

I heard the door open and a voice saying, "Hi, Mom, I'm home." I would know that voice anywhere. I had vaguely thought the husband looked familiar; now I knew why. His son, Luke, was the guy who had been co-president of our High School drama group. We had known each other since grade school.

The poor guy had had a crush on me and had asked me to both Junior Prom and Senior Prom. I'd seen the hurt in his eyes when I turned him down each time and then attended with a girl as my partner.

It amazed me that he never put two and two together and realised I was a lesbian. I didn't come out to anyone other than my parents till I started college but he hadn't seemed shocked when I told him.

I was kneeling with my back to him as he came into the room.

"Hey, Mum, you hadn't told me you'd bought a new slave. Who's this?"

"Slut-7298, 'Present.'"

I stood up, legs wide apart, chest out, and hands behind my neck. I was dreading what the next few seconds would bring.

I barely heard a second person come in behind Luke. "Hey Sweetie, I put our suitcase in your room. Hi everyone." That was another voice I knew only too well.

Luke was staring at my nude exposed body, "Fuck! You bought Heather, THE drama-queen Heather, as your new slave?"

"We heard on the grapevine that she'd defaulted on her college loan. Knowing how hurt you were when she turned you down for Prom, we made an offer to the woman who owns her. We've rented the slut for the weekend as a present for both of you. After lunch, you two can take her downstairs and get your revenge on the ice queen."

I finally looked up to see Alice standing behind Luke. She was another of the inner circle of our drama group. We had spent multiple days hanging out together as friends and having sleepovers during college vacations.

I hoped Alice would still be my friend and be kind for a moment, but no. She walked up to me and ran her hands over my body.

"The Bitch really is a slave? Well, they say, pride comes before a fall. I can do whatever I want to her within the legal limits?"

"Yes, that's why we rented her."

She whipped out her cellphone and took photos of me naked from the front, side, and back. He took close-ups of my boobs and my pussy. I looked in desperation at the wife, who glared and said, "Silence slut."

Luke ordered me to pull my labia apart so she could get a close-up pink shot, then had me bend over and hold my cheeks apart for her to get a close-up of my rosebud. I wanted to scream a safeword and stop the scene, but as I was a slave until 6 pm, I legally had no right to refuse any request from a free citizen.

When I thought it was impossible for me to be more humiliated, he phoned a close mutual friend.

"Hey, Phil, guess who's standing slave naked in front of me, holding her pussy lips open? Heather!"

"Yes, that Heather! Alice is sending the photos to our HS Drama group on Telegram."

A few minutes later, his phone buzzed. "Hey, Phil."

I couldn't hear the other side of the conversation, but I heard all Luke said. "Yeah, she's fucking hot, isn't she? I went to bed daydreaming of sex with her night after night. Mum says Alice and I can take her downstairs and fuck her brains out after lunch. This will be such sweet payback for turning me down for Prom."

Phil must have asked about my availability because the next thing was Luke asking his Mum if Phil could come over and fuck me when he was done?

"Sure, sweetie, I want to see the little slut put in her place for being an ice queen to you boys."

My entire social life had just been utterly destroyed. All the friends I planned to hang out with over the summer had now seen me slave naked and close-ups of my vulva. I hated him with a vengeance but dared not show it. I burst into tears. His mother could see I was about to explain this was temporary and plead with him to stop.

"Silence, slut, I don't want to have to tell you again. This is your life now. Get used to it. Alice, sit down. She'll give you both oral-service but ladies first."

I knelt before Alice. She could see the pain drawn deeply into my face, but she smirked at me.

"Eat me, slut."

She lifted her butt so I could move her dress out of the way and pull her black Savage X Fenty thong down. I used every trick Sara had taught me with my tongue. I quickly had her moaning and playing with her own nipples. When she was thoroughly aroused, I used the new technique from Slut1817 to explore all around the inside of her birth canal and moved my lips to suck and flick her clit in time.

I felt a sense of quiet triumph when she screamed my real name as she came hard. I knew I'd ruined Luke's skills for her. A man like him could never compete with an experienced lesbian.

"Fuck, Heather, that was bloody amazing."

Luke's mother shut her down hard: "Her name is not Heather; that girl is dead and gone. She is Slut-7298. You will remember to call her that while you are at my home. Slut-7298, you will take care of my son's needs."

I looked at him to see he'd videoed me servicing his girlfriend. "That was fucking hot, Alice. I've just sent the video to the Telegram group as well. Here, take my phone and video me getting a blow-job from the ice queen."

I knelt before him, "Master Luke," those words turned to ash in my throat, "please may I have permission to worship your cock?"

"Fuck yes! I've been waiting years to have you on your knees showing me the respect I should have received."

I reached out to unzip him and get his cock out. He was semi turgid. I licked his cock from the base to the top and looked up to make eye contact as I had been taught. I glanced over at Alice, who was filming me with his cock in my mouth.

She smirked again, "Oh yes, this video is going to all the people you used to be friends with. Slaves can never be friends with Free citizens."

My mind became clouded with thoughts of just how much I hated Sara and hated letting her talk me into this. I had let her destroy my entire life. I hated the mother for lying to Luke and not protecting me. I hated Alice, knowing that I'd comforted her many times when she'd been upset, but she was being a bitch to me.

I couldn't understand why they'd sent the photos to my friends. I thought he really must hate me for turning him down for Prom. I couldn't believe Sara would have done this had she known.

I kept bobbing on him and sucking and deep throating him trying to use everything I had learnt to get it over with as fast as possible. All the while, I had tears streaming down my face. I felt him stiffen and prepared for him to cum.

He blasted twice the quantity into my mouth that his dad had. I wanted to vomit over his shoes but got my breathing under control and showed him his cum in my mouth. He made me show Alice before letting me swallow.

Alice sneered, "She's quite the little cum dumpster, isn't she?"

After cleaning his cock, I was told to kneel at his side for lunch. I knelt, sitting on my heels as normal, but he told me to kneel facing him and sit up straight so he could play with my boobs while he ate. He had been my closest friend throughout high school. I couldn't understand how he'd become so two-faced. I guess the fact he thought I really had been enslaved explained everything. What would I say when I bumped into him next as a free citizen?

After lunch was cleared, his mother whispered something in Luke's ear. They looked over at me and sniggered. I was ordered to a room in the basement next to the room we had slept in.

Alice used my nipple as a short leash and pulled me downstairs. In the room was a rutting frame like those used for Pony Girls. The two of them ordered me to lie down. Luke strapped my ankles down while Alice slid out the front support so that it was under my shoulders, and my boobs hung free in the gap between the supports. She padlocked my wrists to the bottom of the frame.

"Spider gag or no spider gag?"

"No, she didn't try to bite me downstairs, so we should be good. Which end do you want first?"

"She just sucked you, so why don't you take her pussy while I use your Mum's strap-on to gag her."

Alice walked to the back, fingered me briefly, and then guided her boyfriend's cock into penetrating a part of me I had hoped would never be violated by a man.

"Oh, fuck, this slut's tight. This is such sweet payback. I was your closest friend: you hurt me when you turned me down for Senior Prom. Luckily Alice was there for me, and now she gets to help me spit-roast you. Alice and I will DP you if you say a single word or try to complain. If you complain a second time, we'll invite my dad in to make you airtight."

"Airtight?" Alice asked. "Yeah, a cock in all three holes simultaneously to plug any leaks," he snickered. "I bet the slutty ice queen would enjoy that, wouldn't you slut? Answer me."

"Master, please don't do that; I would hate it."

He laughed, "then we definitely need to do it."

As her boyfriend started ramming me from behind, Alice came round to the front.

"Slut, you need to beg me nicely to put my strap-on into your filthy mouth."

"Please, Mistress Alice, would you be so kind as to stick your beautiful strap-on into my undeserving mouth."

Rachel, being forced to beg like that was the first moment in my life when I seriously contemplated suicide. I truly believed that my closest friends had all turned against me.

When they found out I was a 24-hour FINO and the parents had lied to them, there would still be no coming back from the public shame and humiliation of all my friends seeing me naked in photos and videos. I couldn't understand why the parents had lied. Had Sara known? Had she agreed to this?

Alice had chosen a modest 6" strap-on that was not too fat. I could deep throat it effortlessly. It was the roughness of the face-fucking that got to me. She was ramming against the back of my throat, and it hurt.

By now, Luke had my pussy in a fever; he'd found the right angle for my G-spot and hammered at it relentlessly. It was then it dawned on me how amazing Luke's cock felt. I'd hated having a cock in my mouth, but the feeling of a warm cock in my pussy was exquisite.

My treacherous hormones were telling me this was so intense and so insanely enjoyable that maybe I preferred cock to a strap-on. I fought those thoughts hard. I was doing this for Sara and I was loyal to her. Fuck, his cock felt awesome, despite being strapped down I started to push back against Luke as he plunged into me and moan in between Alice ramming her strap-on into my throat.

I was getting closer and closer to cumming but didn't want to give him the satisfaction. I'm a lesbian, dammit, cock isn't supposed to be this much fun. He. Felt. So. Fucking. Good.

Avicia
Avicia
443 Followers