All Comments on 'Bounced Check'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You write a fantastic cuck story. One star for vomiting your gross insecurities here for others to see

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Couldn’t do much about Brian? WTF! Man up. He would have been mugged outed at the hospital and victim of hit n run at least

jflindersjflinders4 months ago

"I still envy him.......two or there times every time they fucked? I never could do that!"

This is the line which together with the wife telling him this makes it clear this is a story which, while trying to appeal to those that want a strong male character, is really written to be enjoyed by those who like cuck stories.

He got custody so there was no child support? Why not? I had taken it from the story that she lost her job after the divorce, but perhaps I'm wrong and the writer intended to have her lose her job before the divorce so that she wouldn't have income to pay child support.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Brian drove his car out onto the interstate... Never had to brake. he felt this was his lucky day, hit all green lights and sped out easily on the interstate. Figured he'd let his car exceed 80 mph... He was passing this guy and that guy when he came across a work site... cars slowing down, he opted to go and pass everyone and when it came time to apply his brakes... "SHIT !!!" NO BRAKES... His car plowed into the lines of wooden barricades... right before the big repairs on the bridge, crashing through them at 80 mph... Huge opening in the bridge... His car drove right into the section of the bridge that was missing. workers scrambling to get out of the way as the car careened right through the last barricade to fly through the opening to crash head on to the concrete support base holding up the big I-beam holding up the bridge... Seat belts are of little use when his vehicle literally exploded on impact. There was no fire. just wreckage of his sports car strewn all over into the river. The workers looking down from above. one of them got on his cell phone to call the police... they asked if an ambulance was necessary. the caller chuckled... "More like the meat wagon... There's nothing to save." As for Jerry and Maggie, time does heal all wounds... He wasn't dating, She wasn't dating and because of the children... they eventually got back together... In the long run, "Love won out". Yep, Jerry and Maggie re-tied the knot. Jerry began taking Viagra... and, the use of a dildo, which she trained him how to use on her.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous