Bouncing Back Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, oh fuck.. is that all you're going to do?" Carmen whined. I traced the outer lips all around her pussy, trying to keep as precise as I could to keep the tease up. "Baby, I thought you wanted me to cum."

"Eventually," I said, looking up at her. "I'm enjoying this. I like to savor it," I told her. Carmen's other hand slid to her chest, and she was squeezing her breasts through her shirt and bra. I began planting kisses on her soft, wet lips, letting my tongue linger sometimes, and sometimes gently trapping them between my lips.

As I continued, Carmen was getting more and more desperate for me to go further. I admit I was enjoying feeling her squirm, but I also felt bad given how much she had helped me out. I pulled away and gently kissed her right above the hood of her clit. Carmen bucked and stared down at me. I couldn't see it, but I felt her stop moving, and felt her eyes burrowing through my hair and head. I licked the same spot I had kissed and Carmen moaned.

I let my tongue gently rest on her clit. Carmen gasped softly, surprised at the suddenness, I assumed, and I slowly ran my tongue around it. I loved feeling her hard nub against my tongue, but loved the long, sensuous, sexy moan it drew from her even more. I felt a twitch of Carmen's leg, and I couldn't help but grin. I hardened my tongue to a point, and pushed her clit around a bit more firmly. Carmen's breath was coming in shallow inhales, followed by sharp, staccato exhales.

"Do you want to cum?" I asked her. Carmen moaned, and reached for my head. I pulled back, and Carmen whimpered. "Tell me," I teased.

"Please make me cum, Mark," she moaned. "Please eat me," she added, her voice rising quickly in pitch. This time, I leaned in and gently began flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue. Carmen squealed as she bucked.

"OH FUCK!" She screamed, and I kept at it. She bucked, and I pulled back to let her, but then immediately dove back. "Oh god, Mark. Mark, what are you.. oh fuck." Her voice got hoarse as the orgasm continued, and I realized she hadn't stopped. "Mmmm, fuck." I let my tongue continue dancing, then sped it up a bit. I felt a fresh wave of pleasure from her as her legs stiffened. Her hands found my head and pushed me even closer, so I gently took her clit between my lips.

"OHMYGODMARKIMCUMMINGFUCKINGA!" I kept a bit of pressure on until I felt her start calming down. I began again, and I heard "No!" I pulled back, looking up at her.

"I'm not sure I could take that," she said, a smile plastered on her face. I grinned and sat back. "I'm going to rest for a second. Can you turn on the AC? It's.. um.. hot in here."

"Absolutely," I said. I couldn't get the grin off my face. "Anything else you need?" Carmen rolled her eyes, but I let my hand slide down to her thigh. She took a deep breath.

"That feels really nice."

"I'm glad. Are you okay?" I asked.

"I am," she replied. "Very okay. More than, really. And I'm going to stop talking." I laughed.

"I'll step out to let you get dressed," I said.

"You being modest?" she asked as she reached down to grab her panties. I shook my head.

"I just realized I have a very small backseat," I replied, laughing. She nodded as I got out of the car. In a few minutes, Carmen came out and threw me my keys.

"So where do you take a girl after that?" she asked.

I felt my heart start to pound in my chest as I looked around. As secluded as it was, it was in public.

"We could stay here," I suggested. Carmen looked down a bit, and I could see her blushing again. "Or we could go out. I had fun at the movies," I reminded her. Carmen tried to suppress a laugh.

"I bet you did," she said. "I mean, I did, too, but..." she gave me an impish smile. My eyes lingered a bit on her face, she met my gaze. I walked to her and gently held her face. We kissed slowly, and soon she had pulled against the car. My hand slid up her side and she leaned her head back on the car. She grunted as I gently squeezed her breast through the bra, and I brought my other hand to her other breast. Carmen's hands fell to her side and she caught my eyes with hers.

"You are insatiable," she said, and I did nothing to disagree. I pushed her big tits together, and the gentle shudder from beneath my hands was all the encouragement I needed.

"I could spend all day playing with your tits," I admitted. Carmen nodded.

"I've guessed," Carmen said, squirming slightly against the car.

"You don't seem to mind," I noticed. I leaned in to kiss her neck.

"I hope I'm encouraging it," she breathed. "I mean, now." I pulled back.

"What do you mean now?" Carmen laughed.

"You are so cute," she said. "I've been trying to hold back since we've met. You have been pretty into me since we've met." I nodded. "And I've been into you. I just... didn't want to move too fast again." She said after some consideration. "I wanted to be sure," she added with more confidence.

"Are you sure?" I asked. Carmen felt my hands slip down to her waist. She looked right into my eyes.

"Are you?" she asked. I was taken aback.

"I think I was all set to just wait and find the right person. Just like you. I mean to just date. The break up was a long time coming, and I was adjusting more to my life without someone than her being gone. I'm sure I want to see you more," I offered. "And I'm okay with not knowing more than that."

Carmen smiled. "That sounds good to me," she agreed. My hands crept up her chest and Carmen sighed as I resumed my molestation of her chest.

"Don't get me going too much," she warned. "I might have you repeat that performance in the backseat." I smiled brought my hands down to her waist. Carmen's smile faded, and she swallowed. I unsnapped her jeans, and kissed her neck.

"In a few minutes, you'll wish Amy was here to hear you," I promised. Carmen looked up at me with wide eyes. She pushed up so I could pull her pants down, and then I slid her panties down as well. I squatted down, reaching up to grope her left breast while I teased her pussy with my right hand.

"I can see how wet you are," I said softly. Carmen moaned her response as my finger toyed with her soaked labia. "I can feel it, too." I slid a finger into Carmen's shining sex, admiring how sensually she moved, even pushing her big tit further into my greedy hand. I slowly pushed in, and a shuddering breath told me she enjoyed it. When I pulled it out, the barest squelch of her soaked sex gripping my finger was audible. "I can even hear it." Carmen moaned as I gently began pumping my finger in and out of her.

"I thought you... liked.. to savor it," she breathed. She was watching me, and I felt a cool confidence again.

"Normally, I do. But I think this time, I'll just make your greedy pussy cum." Carmen gripped the side of the car as I leaned in and gently soaked her pussy, pushing spit onto her outer lips and using my tongue to soak her clit with gentle strokes. Carmen cried out, and I groaned, humming as I kept my lips gently pressed to her lips. I pulled both hands to her ass, and pulled her close, loving the feel of her cheeks as I massaged them. I continued kissing and practically making out with her pussy, tonguing her wildly.

Carmen started whimpering again, and I savored her orgasm as she began thrusting into my mouth. I gently kept my tongue on her lips until she calmed, then slowly brought it to her clit. "Baby," she said, her eyes half closed. "I... fuck." My tongue slid against her clit and I felt Carmen's body go limp for a half-second. I glanced up to see her head lolling forward as I pushed her clit around with my tongue and was rewarded with another cry.

"I'm cumming!" she shouted. "Keep licking me," she pleaded, and her voice seemed to echo until I buried my face even further between my girlfriend's soft legs. Soon her whimpers and moans were all I could hear until she pushed my head away.

"Too much," she said. "I can't," I leaned back and stood. Carmen was leaning against the car and I leaned forward to kiss her. As I did my hand, completely on accident, brushed against her panty-less pussy. She looked up at me and moaned.

"Did you want more?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"Kinda. But I'm so sensitive now," she whispered. "I feel amazing," she added quickly. I smiled.

"I'm very happy to hear that," I said. I kissed her, and felt her moan into my mouth. At first I wondered why, then felt her tongue slide around my lips and even on my chin. My eyes went wide. Was she tasting herself? I groaned back, and kissed her even more vigorously. We made out for a while before Carmen licked her lips and reached down to pull up her panties.

"You picked a good place to do this," I told her as I stood back to give her some room. She chuckled as she buttoned her jeans.

"I'll have to thank Amy for the tip," she replied. "It was a lot of fun." She glanced at me, and I saw her blushing again. "I hope you liked it." I smiled and gripped her hand.

"I had a very good time," I told her. I leaned in and nuzzled her neck. She moaned as I put my hands on her hips. soon I was kissing her neck again, and she let me go for a bit before she pushed me gently.

"I think we're pushing the limits of this place's secrecy," she teased. "I was..."

"Loud?" I offered.

"Boisterous and lusty," she returned. I gave her an exaggerated nod as we both moved into the car. She threw me my car keys over the roof, and flipped me off as we got in.

While we drove, we chatted about school. She held my hand most of the way, and I could tell how turned on I was, because even that innocent touch was sending sparks through me. I did my best to hide it, happy as I was that Carmen had opened up. As we got closer to school, Carmen asked me if I wanted to come up to her room.

"To fool around," she added. The part of me that might have said no was too busy looking for a place to park and not crash the car.

"I'd really love that," I said, probably too enthusiastically. Carmen grinned and directed me to her dorm. I had walked through most of the campus, but really only ever used the car to go away from campus. Aside from a few trips to the theater to help a friend move some equipment, I knew the parking lots very little. As Carmen directed me, she started to complain about her bra, and how it must have bunched up while I ate her out.

"I get so tight and stiff when I cum," she said casually. "So I'm guessing when I stretched out the straps twisted. Does it look like they're tight?" she asked. I looked and glanced at her shoulders as she turned, and I shook my head.

She thrust out her chest as I looked. I felt myself slow the car down. "I guess you can't see under the shirt, huh?" she asked. I shook my head. "Maybe we should look when we get upstairs," she teased. She pointed out a parking space and I pulled in.

I followed her in, enjoying her ass pushing the back of her jeans out just enough for me to stare. I shook my head. I hadn't realized how horny the day had gotten me. Within a minute we were at her second floor dorm room. She pushed the key in and we fell into a dark room. I was surprised, given that it was still light out, but then took note (briefly), of the illuminated square on the wall. Slivers of light outlined the window which had been well covered. "East wall," Carmen groaned as she kissed me. "We both hate the sun," she said.

I closed the door behind me, still kissing her. "I like the sun," I said. "I like mornings," I added as I slid my hands up her back, under her shirt. I found the snaps of her bra and slowly began undoing them. I groaned as I felt the first one come loose, and felt Carmen's lips break into a smile.

"You are so easy," she teased. Another snap, and I felt Carmen shift her torso. "You should see how they jiggle in my bra when it's on like this," she told me.

"Oh fuck," I muttered. Carmen pulled me to a bed, and as she sat down, I gripped the bottmo of her shirt. Playing along, my girlfriend raised her hands, and her t-shirt slid right over her. The bra was barely on her breasts, and as she had mentioned, her big bust was shaking wildly in the loosened bra.

"Those straps seem fine," I observed before leaning over on the bed. I pushed her gently back, and she slid into her pillow. We continued making out, her hands on my chest, and one of my hands pulling down the cup covering her left breast. As it popped out, I heard a brief moan, and I shot up. Carmen did, too, pulling her bra over her breast. A light clicked on.

Amy was a redhead with short hair. She was clutching a sheet to her chest, and her eyes were taking in Carmen feverishly trying to get dressed. "Sorry," Amy said, sheepishly. "I was trying to be quiet." Carmen closed her eyes.

"Why aren't you at work?" Carmen asked.

"Day off?" Amy said. "I covered two shifts this week. "Where have you been?" Amy glanced at me and a wide grin broke across her face. "Oh."

"Mark," I said, offering my hand. Amy let the sheet go, and two very pale, very firm-looking round breasts, each topped with a pink nipple popped into view as she shook it. I bit my lip as she kept my hand trapped, and slowly covered herself.

"Oh my god!" Carmen shouted. Amy laughed.

"It's not like he's never seen a pair of tits before," Amy goaded. "I mean, you have, right?" I didn't know what to make of it, so I hesitated.

"Oh fuck. Damn, Carmen. Show him yours. They are fucking spectacular."

"I have! I mean, what the fuck?" Amy held her hands up, once again dropping the sheet. "Jesus!" Carmen threw her shirt at Amy. "Please put that on." Amy looked almost offended.

"Why? You know this looks better on you." Even as she spoke, she slid the shirt on. I finally had the presence of mind to turn around.

"Better late than never, buddy," Amy teased. I really didn't like her at that moment. "My devil's breasts are hidden from the male gaze," she announced. I turned and noticed that indeed, my girlfriend filled out the shirt better than Amy did. Carmen was buttoning her bra again.

"To be fair, you are the first guy in here since I've lived with her," Amy said.

"So you had to masturbate to us?" Carmen asked. My eyes went wide. Amy noticed and looked at me as though I had no right to be.

"Do you think I, like, just randomly moan?" She rolled her eyes. "This is obviously not going well. Hi, new guy. I'm Amy. I'm Carmen's roommate."

"I'm Mark," I said, looking for any way I could to defuse the situation.

"So," Amy started, with a long pause. "What do you do? Besides my roommate, I mean."

Carmen shook her head and stood. I was distracted, even in that scenario, by the way her trapped breasts jiggled. She stalked to a shelf and grabbed a t-shirt. Amy watched, too, as my girlfriend slid the shirt over her torso.

"Good news, Carmen. Mark and I have something in common!" Carmen gave Amy a baleful stare. Amy finally backed off a bit.

"Fine. Sorry I didn't let you know I was in here. I really didn't expect you back before much later. And I certainly didn't expect you to come in with a guy. Not that you couldn't get one!" Amy added the last after Carmen's stare switched to disbelief. "Just, you know, with the way things had been going. If I need to get out, just give me the word, and I'll find somewhere else to be." She began searching for clothes strewn on her bed. Clothes, I realized, she had been wearing when she came in. I felt my face flush as I realize she'd been naked. I saw Amy pause.

"I'm also happy to join," she added with a sly smile. Carmen shook her head, but couldn't keep a smile off her face. Amy grinned, seemingly delighted that she got a positive reaction. "There's my girl! Bagged you a good one, I hope!" Carmen didn't say anything, but she nodded. Amy nodded with her, sharing the smile. "So. You two going to soil the room with your unbridled lust?"

"Dammit!" Carmen grabbed a pillow and chucked it at her. Amy caught it and looked at me with an exaggerated bored expression.

"Really? You're going to start a pillow fight with your roommate while your boyfriend watches? He may as well start jerking off now." Even I broke at that one, and Carmen had no choice but to join. We all laughed for a few minutes, and I eyed Amy cautiously. It seemed genuine, but she also seemed pretty good at defusing those situations. Carmen had a right to be somewhat pissed, but given what Carmen had told me, I also wondered if Amy had any indication about Carmen's fantasy.

I was brought out of my distraction by Carmen steering me toward the door. "We'll let you get dressed," Carmen said. Amy, much more apologetically this time, called out. "Thanks. Sorry again. I'll try to leave a pair of panties on the door next time. About a seventy-five percent chance they'll be mine!" Carmen nodded, her eyes closed and face tightened.

As we got out of the room, I glanced at the shirt for a second. "That your shirt?" Carmen looked at me with a curious, still annoyed stare.

"Yeah." I grinned.

"Did you get it at the movie?" She looked down and saw that she was wearing a t-shirt with an X-wing and a Star Wars logo.

"We're dating now, so I can say this," she said. "Fuck you." We laughed, and made our way down stairs to the lobby.

A few women were hanging out there, and Carmen waved at a couple in the corner.

"They work with me," Carmen told me.

"I didn't realize you had a job," I told her. Carmen's eyes looked surprised, but I could see her trying to remember.

"It really never came up. Wow. Yeah, I'm in the library on the weekends. From about 9-3. A bit of extra cash, and a whole lot of time to study. Plus, given my social life, it's not a bad thing on the weekends to be 'unavailable.'" I shrugged. I could see the logic.

"Do you mind if I swing by? Maybe bring you some lunch?" Carmen gave me a content smile. I held the door open for her on her way out.

"That is so sweet. Of course you can," she told me. I slipped my shoulder around her waist, and she slid a bit closer. "So where are we going?" she asked, her voice a bit softer than it had been.

"I guess that depends on what we want to do," I replied.

"I bet it will," she said. I could just see the coy smile turning her lips up as I glanced at her.

"I'm going to suggest my room," I told her. I stepped behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist in a hug. I kissed her neck. She leaned back, and my hands crept up. I felt her hand grip my wrist, and she pulled away.

"You realize we're on the sidewalk?" she asked, but I could see a bit of mischief in her eyes. "I mean, I'm all for fun, but I don't want to get kicked off campus. I'd almost rather you groping me while Amy watched," she added.

"I'm sure she'd be up for it," I teased, but I slid my arm around her shoulder as we walked. Carmen shook her head.

"Bad example," she laughed as we strode in the general direction of my dorm. We actually weaved through the campus as we chatted, and I felt myself calming down. I had a jump start with Amy's surprise, but I found myself far less distracted, save from a few looks at Carmen's shirt.

We made our way into the student Union. It was about equidistant from both our dorms, but not between them. It was actually one of the cleaner, more efficiently run places on campus. The administration offices and financial aid offices should have followed its model.

The food court dominated the place, but there were student offices on the first and second floor, as well as a performance/banquet/multipurpose hall. It was designed with students on mind, and on a late Friday afternoon, its design was apparent; it was packed. One of the biggest features of the place was a game room. It was apparently a student venture that was offered as a revenue builder. It worked. Some old arcade games and pinball machines joined some pool tables. While alcohol wasn't served, there was a concession stand for subpar pizza, subpar hotdogs, and some subpar beverages. Perfect college food