Bouncing Back Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If that happens, yes," I said, leaning down to lick at her nipple. It was stiff, really puckered, and the dark flesh drew my eye. She slid her hips down as I was entranced by her nipple, and I felt her grinding against my cock. Carmen breathed deeply. I tried not to get my expectations too high; I definitely didn't want to pressure Carmen.

I latched onto the right breast with my mouth and sat up slowly. Carmen smiled, her eyes hungry as I kept her breast in my mouth. As I sat up I braced us with one hand and slid my other between us. My fingers slipped past the waistband of her sweatpants. Carmen moaned, her eyes looking between her trapped tit and my eager fingers.

"Mark?" she groaned as my middle finger just teased the top of her labia. "Are you..." I gently slid my wrist past the waistband. I could feel her warmth before I felt the warm, soft lips bend and fold under my fingers.

"Am I going to finger you until you cum while you grind my cock?" I asked. I was surprised at both how easily I took to saying it, and how hot it got me.

"Yesssss," Carmen moaned.

"That depends on what I get out of it," I teased. Carmen's eyes opened, and she gave me a soft pout.

"What do you want?" she gasped as my fingers happened upon the hood of her clit. I pulled away, not wanting to go so fast, but her arm found my shoulder and she shuddered. "Baby, what can I do for you? What do you need so you can get my needy pussy what it needs?" she whimpered.

I bit my lip. She was turning me on way more than I wanted to show. I'd definitely never been with a woman so intense in bed.

"No bra at breakfast," I said, my tone a challenge. I was nervous as hell saying it, but Carmen agreed without hesitation.

"Done," she whined. "I'll shake these fat tits around for you at breakfast if you finger my pussy, baby." I kissed her and let my middle finger slide over her clit. Carmen's whine turned to a guttural moan. "Fuuuuck," she groaned as I peeled it down and hooked my finger into her pussy. My middle finger was the only digit inside her, but I spread my other fingers out, like I was catching a ball, and pushed the heel of my palm against her clit.

"Oh, fuck!" she shouted. I ground gently, gauging her reaction to see how much she wanted. It was apparent she enjoyed it. Her eyes actually fluttered, and she put both hands on my shoulders. Her tits wobbled on her chest as she ground back against me, lifting off my cock. I thought better of saying anything, instead enjoying the sensation of feeling my girlfriend's pleasure slowly, then more quickly soaking my hand. I kept kissing her, but also pulling back loving the look on her face. It seemed she liked some pressure, then none, then some, and I found a rhythm that seemed to really get her going.

"Baby," she moaned. "Fuck. Feels so good. Grinding my clit.. Fuck." A thought crossed my mind as I heard her moaning, but I pushed it back as I sought to get her off. Carmen looked at me as she rolled back on my hand, pulling her left arm from my shoulder and cupping her big left tit.

"Bounce it for me while you cum," I told her. Carmen gasped, bucking forward, but she began bouncing her breast, sending waves of flesh over her hand even as she tightened. Her eyes closed and she gasped, her voice cracking before an almost silent scream of pleasure turned into a wheeze as she settled back. I slid my finger out of her but kept my palm on her, and she moaned as she leaned forward. She used her left hand to brace herself on my thigh, letting her tit sway while I watched her come down. I slid my hand out of her sweatpants, and she gripped my wrist. She pulled my fingers to her mouth.

"Thank you," she said, taking a finger into her mouth and slurping her own cum off it. She felt my cock lurch and grinned. "I figured the least I could do was clean off your hand," she whispered. Every finger received the same treatment, and Carmen shrugged.

"I think I got the better end of that deal," she whispered. "Thank you." I reached up and gripped her right tit, and Carmen groaned. My fingers began massaging her breast, slowly squeezing and gently bending it. "Ooh wow. Such a soft touch," I kept going, and Carmen moaned a bit. "That really does feel great," she whispered. "But aren't you... oh wow." My thumb had found her nipple, and I gently bent and flicked it until I felt it like a pebble. Carmen shook her head, and seem surprised as I kept toying with it gently. I eventually pulled and gently began squeezing again. She kissed me, slowly, and almost lazily. I could feel her breathing interrupted by moans. I shifted slightly, and she lifted off my legs. I positioned myself behind her until her back was leaning gently against my chest.

I cupped both of her heavy tits and began massaging them at the same time with the same intensity. Carmen sighed and leaned back as she let me have my fun. Carmen leaned back and turned her head to give me a quick, soft kiss. "All night?" she asked. I grinned and nodded. "This really feels good," she moaned.

"Good," I whispered, leaning down to kiss her head. I loved feeling her warm, heavy flesh slip and slide over my hands. I grunted as another desire moved my hand. I dropped her right tit and let my hand move down her abdomen again. "I'm going to make you cum again," I told her.

"You like having me cum all over your hands?" she asked. I nodded, kissing her as I felt her wet pussy slide up my extended fingers. I grinned as I bounced her left tit. "Damn, Mark. You do like these titties, don't you," she moaned. She grunted as I gripped it and began flicking her nipple. She was moaning as she watched her tit, but her eyes moved to my hand as I began greedily playing with her clit. "Oh damn," she gasped, I felt her legs stiffen as I played with her. Carmen seemed in almost rapture, and I realized that's just what I was doing. I loved the sounds and sensations her body offered as I tried to work her into another orgasm. I kissed her neck, my focus on keeping rhythm of my finger on her clit constant and fast.

"Mark, I'm going to cum again," she moaned suddenly. Her body tightened, and I kept my finger working her clit while my other kept squeezing her breast and pinching her nipple gently.

"Oooh," she moaned, her left index finger sliding into her mouth as she gently held it in her mouth. A less intense orgasm rocked her, her hand gripping the wrist bouncing her tit. Her head lolled as she moaned, and I felt a small smile come over my face during her second orgasm. As she loosened, I slid the hand on her clit away to let her settle down. Long, quiet moans shrunk and softened into whimpers as Carmen took deep breaths.

"You like that I cum quick, huh?" she said, a smile on her face. I felt a bit awkward, and she seemingly felt me tense. "It's fine. Trust me, I like it, too. I haven't gotten off like that in a long time. And no, not even my last boyfriend," she assured me. I still had my hand on her breast, and Carmen leaned back even further. "Keep toying with it," she whispered. I gently squeezed it, bending it around my fingers as I sought her nipple. "Oh fuck, that's good," she breathed. My other hand slid from her spent pussy and cupped her other breast.

I leaned down to kiss her head. She leaned back and pushed herself to a position to kiss me. I saw something in her eyes, something almost hopeful. The position she found herself in was on all fours, her big tits dangling under her.

"Those tits," I grunted. "They are amazing." A string of memories flashed through my head, and as turned on as I was, I followed an instinct. "How does it feel having the best tits on campus?" I asked. Carmen smiled, and I saw a blush creep up her neck. I reached out and groped her left breast, swinging it gently. "You knew you had better tits than that actress, right?" I asked. Carmen groaned as I pawed her, but I realized that she was reacting more to my words.

"How lucky am I to have these as my toys?" I said. Carmen gave me a mock disbelieving look, but didn't discourage me. Instead she shifted her chest so her other tit hit my right hand. I bounced and prodded her tit as I talked, feeling my cock stretch and strain even further. "Tell me," I said softly.

"You are very lucky to have my tits as your playthings, Mark." I groaned. "Do you like hearing that?" she asked. I nodded. "Do you like knowing it's true?" she asked. I felt my whole body twitch, and Carmen laughed. "You do," she said. "Good." She leaned over again, kissing me, and whispered "I'm glad you caught on." I kissed her back, and groped both of her tits at once. She sighed.

"Now that I'm all cummed out, what can I do to you?" she asked, sticking out her tongue as she teased me.

"I want those tits," I told her. Carmen nodded.

"I know," she said. "And you can have them. But now I want you to tell me," she whispered.

"Carmen, get on your knees and wrap those perfect tits around my cock," I groaned. Carmen nodded, sticking her tongue out. I sat up, and she pulled my pants down as she went to the ground. My cock bounced out, and I watched as she kept my eyes locked with hers while she leaned over to inhale the head of my straining dick.

"I give decent head, don't I?" she asked, laughing as I moaned. I nodded, and she licked my shaft, getting it wet.

"But you didn't start dating me for my blowjobs," she said, and her breathing had gotten heavy again. She set her right tit on my left thigh and bounced it. Then her left. "I bet these were helpful in convincing you to go out with me," she said, teasing. I could tell from her tone she was fine with me going forward, but I still took a moment.

She pushed them together, and I felt my head lean back. "You've already fucked them. You want them some more?" I thrust up, and Carmen nodded her encouragement. "Fuck them, baby. Watch them jiggle and bounce as you pound my tits." My eyes closed as I listened to her. "Just enjoy it, lover," she groaned. "My tits are swallowing your cock," she moaned. I opened my eyes to see her letting just the tip of my cock show through. Her eyes close as she slowly began stroking me against my thrusts. Her tits were bouncing and shaking over my shaft, and she was gently moaning. I reached down and brushed her nipple, and she sighed. "No fair," she whispered.

"It feels so good," I moaned and Carmen nodded.

"I know," she says. "I love having your hard dick trapped between my oversized jugs," she adds. "And I know you love hearing me talk about it," she said, winking. "Your cock has jumped at almost every lewd thing I've said, baby. You like me being a bit slutty, don't you?" I groaned as she kept going. "Is fucking my tits your favorite thing, Mark?" I groaned.

"Yeah," I said, playing along.

"Did you fuck Jen's tits?" My eyes snapped open, and Carmen leaned down to lick the top of her breasts gently.

"No," I groaned. Carmen gave a fake pout. I was surprised, but the wave of pleasure washing over me was hard to ignore.

"Because they were too small?" she asked. Jen pulled off and licked my cock gently.

"Yes," I said. I was in disbelief as Carmen brought up my ex, but as I listened, I realized that there wasn't really a way to fuck Jen's pert boobs even if she had wanted to.

"Do I have better tits than Jen?" Carmen asked, and I grunted.

"Yesss," I hissed. A huge lurch from my cock made Carmen laugh, and she nodded.

"Shoot your big load all over these superior breasts, baby," she said. "You know they're better. Bigger, nicer, and I let you fuck around with them more, right?"

I started cumming, groaning as Carmen threw my ex girlfriend under the bus. "Cum all over them, baby. Your new toys," she laughed. I groaned and almost screamed this time. Carmen's treatment of my cock had been amazing, but her words had hit a nerve I didn't know I had. As I finished, Carmen kept me trapped between her soft flesh, still bouncing it. As I came down, Carmen caught my eyes with hers. Her tits still lay in my lap, resting on my thighs. My cum was sliding off her, and she used a hand to push her right tit up to her face. Her tongue snaked out and she slowly began licking cum off her tit. "It's so good," she moaned.

"Get it all," I urged. Carmen met my eyes and nodded slowly. She hefted her right tit up to her mouth, the flesh bending over her fingers as she licked the surface clean. She set that one down gently and moved to the left one, repeating the motion, though this time when she finished she shoved her nipple into her mouth and sucked on it for a few moments.

"I remember you liking that," she whispered. I grunted, and Carmen laughed. "You good?" she asked. She licked her lips and I smiled at her.

"Very good," I told her.

"Do you want to ask me anything?" she asked, her tits still in my lap. I looked down, and she gave them a little shake. "Do I need to put my sweatshirt on?" she teased. I looked down sheepishly and she laughed.

"That was amazing," I told her. "I think I just want you to know how wonderful it was." Carmen smiled. "Why bring up Jen?" I asked quietly. Carmen nodded.

"I always find it a bit hot when my boobs compare well with others," she said, "and I love knowing that I'm better than you've had before," she said. "It's not a pretty side of me, but it gets me off faster than most things," she told me.

"I thought it was hot as fuck," I said. "You have bigger, better tits than Jen. You should own that," I offered.

"I love that," Carmen admitted. "It's really hot. Not much for the feminist movement and women's solidarity. Leaves me with a few mixed feelings."

Carmen stood, her tits shaking and waving as they hung on her chest. "I appreciate you catching on so quick," she said, leaning over to kiss me on the cheek. "I like getting told what to do a lot." She added. "But you know that," she whispered. She reached into her large bag and pulled out a t-shirt. As she slipped it on, I realized that it was very thin, and very tight around her bust.

"I hope you don't mind," she said. "I'm going to head to the bathroom. I'd like to clean up." I nodded.

After a few minutes, we were snuggled against each other on the bed, my laptop streaming another horror movie as we gently kissed each other and snacked on some chips.

"I guess we should eat something," I said. Without looking up, Carmen rubbed my leg.

"I'm strangely full," she said. "Seriously, though, I'm good." I nodded, realizing I didn't want to go out. We both fell asleep watching the movie.

I woke up to a soft handful of a big, heavy tit in my hand. I gently squeezed Carmen's breast through the shirt, and heard a sigh.

"Is that how I'm going wake up over here?" she asked, her voice heavy with sleep. "I might be over here a lot more."

"I'd like that," I said softly.

"What time is it? I have to get back to my room to shower for work," she said.

I pulled her shirt gently toward me, and she turned. I kissed her, and I found my phone on the bedside table next to us. "5:30," I said.

"Why do you get up so early?" she whined. As she did, though, her hands were already seeking my cock. She was still in her sweat pants, but I was just in a t-shirt and boxer shorts. I was surprised, but obviously willing.

Without a word, Carmen slid down my body and slowly began getting my fully hard. It didn't take long. "I hope this helps you have a good day," she whispered. Her mouth slid down and began bobbing rhythmically. I grunted, and she pulled off for a second. "Sometimes I just like sucking cock," she moaned, her mouth inches away from the head of my cock. Her tongue snaked out and she lapped the head of my dick. Seeing my respond, she continued it for a bit longer than I expected, and soon let my stiff dick slip into her mouth. I was amazed at the sensations this time. I loved seeing her go to town, her eyes constantly making contact with mine.

"Carmen, that feels so good," I said. She pulled off and smiled at me.

"It's supposed to, Mark. I want to swallow your cum this morning. This seemed like the best way to do it." I groaned again and reached down to stroke her hair as she began sucking me. Her tongue slid all over my shaft until she sealed her lips around my cockhead and began gently pulsing the suction of her mouth. I twitched a bit, and she giggled with her mouth full. A memory of the previous night entered my head, and I grunted. Carmen pulled off as I did.

"Am I already getting you going, Mark? Are you going to fill this slutty coed's mouth again?" She began bobbing again, wildly this time. The intensity was a surprise, and Carmen began making slight gagging sounds as she pushed my cock into her throat. I felt my balls tighten a bit, and Carmen slowly pulled off.

"I'm not normally this girl," she teased. "But part of me wants to leave this cock hard for later." I groaned. "That would be naughty, wouldn't it?" she asked. I glanced at her in disbelief. "Good thing you're dating a good girl," she decided, and began pumping my cock with one hand and sucking the head with the other. I groaned and started shuddering more quickly than I expected. I came hard and fast, looking at a satisfied partner as she eagerly swallowed. By the time I was done, she was still slurping on my cock, her hands under her breasts.

"That got me going," she whispered. "I'm going to be wet for you all day." She stood, and I stood with her. Somehow, her threat of a tease, of leaving me hard, had gotten to me. I reached out and groped her left tit.

"Still have something in the tank?" she teased. "Tell me," she whispered. "It's okay." Her hand found mine and squeezed it.

"Get on your knees," I said. Carmen allowed the briefest smile before she nodded. "Get me hard again," I told her. She groaned, but gripped my softening cock with her hand. I couldn't believe I had said that, but Carmen was looking at me with sparkling eyes as she sucked. I was in awe.

Within a minute or so of her blowjob I was hard. She pulled off and smiled. "You must really like me," she giggled. I laughed, and helped her up. We kissed. I loved feeling her mouth on mine, and how eager we both were when we did. My hand found her cheek, and she slowly rubbed me. I was amazed. When we pulled off, she whispered "I still haven't stroked you off," she whispered. "But you seem to be more taken with my tits," she shrugged. She let go of my cock, and glanced at me.

"Why ask me to get you hard again?" she asked.

"Because I'm going to ask you not to wear panties or a bra to work," I whispered. Carmen looked at me.

"I appreciate the sudden ambition," she said. "But that is unlikely to happen." I raised an eyebrow.

"Just unlikely?" I asked. Carmen snickered.

"I'll give you one or the other." I thought about her outfit, and I realized it would be much easier to notice my busty girlfriend without a bra.

"Panties, then," I said. Carmen nodded.

"Okay. I expect you'll be stopping by," she said. I nodded.

"I'll still ditch the bra at breakfast Monday," she said. We both realized we were starving as soon as she mentioned breakfast. We agreed to meet at the cafeteria so we could get cleaned up (and she could get ready for work).

When I saw her at breakfast, her hair was still wet, and she looked almost professional in the school polo shirt.

"I wish I didn't have to work today," she told me. "I could have spent all day in bed with you." I nodded, and we both toyed with our cereal.

"Are you okay with how things are going?" she asked. At first I wondered if she was worried, but when I looked at her, I realized she was just asking. She was checking in.

"Yeah," I told her. "This has been a lot of fun. And I really enjoy how open you're able to be." She smiled.

"Not too slutty?"

I took a bite of cereal.

"Just slutty enough," I said quietly. She put on a mock-hurt look and kicked me under the table. Hard.