Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mage could feel the dampness start to pool between the woman's legs. Using it as an invitation he moved his fingers forward, allowing them to sweep over her lips. At first, he was subtle content to simply rub his fingers up and down, pooling her juices around his digit. As he continued he pulled her to his body, the heat coming off of him morphed the air and made it hard for her to breathe. Or was it the feeling of the impending orgasm that started to bubble up? She had no idea but was keen to find out as the man stuck one of his fingers inside of her. Like a bard playing an instrument, he coaxed small moans and whimpers from the woman. He was performing his own symphony as he bit at her ear and waved his finger inside of her owe so gently. He moved in unpredictable patterns, teasing the insides as she continued to moisten. Her body knew this was just the start, quickly squeezing around him as if it were his manhood.

Curling his fingers up he found what he was looking for, the coveted treasure that hid within her body. Moving slowly he brushed over the familiar little piece of flesh, and let electricity shoot through her. The mage was truly a deviant one if he was able to work her innermost walls. Giving her a momentary reprieve, he continued, stroking and forcing her to coo as she kept bucking. It was comical as she did her best to ride his fingers while being strung up. Just as she was close the man decide to fully push her over the edge. With his off-hand, he summoned up the most minimal wind spell he could think of. The gentle breeze was strong enough to manipulate her outer lips, focusing in on the clit, while his fingers still worked inside. "By the Goddess, what are you doing!" Helga screamed. Her back was now arched as she was presenting her body to the man.

"Well, I'm using a bit of wind magic to play with these lovely nethers of yours," he teased while continuing to use the mini gust to manipulate her. Once again Helga's hips surged up, and she whimpered in response. "Simply amazing," the mage teased, "The way you writhed at a bit of magic that a novice could do." Moving his fingers in a slow torturous motion he bent down and started to nip at the woman's collar bone. His movements were gradual yet caring, each second that passed made the woman wish that he was actually torturing her. His movements showed care, and an interest to explore her depths. His fingers moved with grace, while the winds kept lapping at her folds. Now Helga was hissing, her best effort was put into not melting into a pool. While her effort was somewhat successful, it still didn't stop the tiny squeaks and moans that escaped her mouth. If he wasn't busy biting at her collarbone he would be sporting a cocky grin at the fact the woman was purring like a newborn kitten.

Helga clenched her eyes trying to deny the wave that was swelling deep within her bowels. Her breathing turned ragged as she continued to squirm, doing the bare minimum to escape. All her movements did was to crash the wind around her more, the air brushing over her and continuing to drive her towards the depths of pleasure. Never before had she ever felt something like that, the spell adjusted to her movements. The realization hit her, and she was equally parts terrified and excited. She continued to move her hips rolling them, as the wind continued to move with her. It was almost a living entity that gripped at her thighs, generated from the man's fingertips. Purring she moved under the guise of trying to escape, but the man knew better. The amazon was enjoying being reminded of what the Goddess really intended her body for, and it was not the battlefield.

He stopped his attack on her collarbone, noticing how the spot was now a dark purple hue. Pridefully he leaned in towards her ear and started to bite and suckle on the lobe. Helga let out the faintest of squeaks as the man attacked. By now she was trained to expect him to tease her, to keep stabbing at her pride as an Amazon, yet those words did not come. Instead, he stayed silent, allowing his actions to speak volumes. There was something enchanting about his actions, the way he stayed silent and instead physically manipulated her. It excited the warrior, for the man was doing whatever he wanted with her body. Immediately she thought of her fondest memories, how many rich men did their best to get her in this position. They tried to enchant her with gifts and promises of a life of ease, yet none of them could do what this man did. This mage, no this man had simply taken what he wanted from her. There was some primal part that was craving the treatment, and the mage was more than happy to oblige.

She kept rolling her hips against the grasp of the wind. The living breeze was pulling...no dragging her towards a cliff of maddening pleasure. Panting the woman kept her suspended dance going, rolling and gyrating her hips in a twisted contortion of pleasure. To her it was now a game of survival, the unreachable goal was to escape the wind. In reality, she knew what she was doing, she was performing a show for the mage, enticing her with the womanly form she had so desperately denied having. She moved to the imaginary rhythm in her head, sweeping the taunt cheeks against her captor. Instead of a physical battle, it was now one of wills. Now that she moved with such grace the mage found himself pulling her closer. He needed to feel her body against his, her hips moving as if she was a wench entertaining in the tavern. He loved the enticing display so much that he almost thought about delaying his torture. He wasn't going to though, but at least he thought about it.

"Keep going, don't you dare stop," he whispered in her ear before returning to tease her. Obeying the commands of the spellcaster she kept moving her hips circling them and feeling the hardened length of her captor. It excited her that she could have that effect on the man with her body comprised of unfeminine muscles and scars. It soothed some part of her and she gladly rolled her hips. As she continued to move she noticed something. Before the wind had moved with her recognizing her movements and mimicking them, but now the chaotic force was moving against her. Infused with life the winds took on the feeling of a warm summer breeze sweeping over her body and cocooning her in. The feeling was magic as her muscles weren't even spared, her entire lower half was being cradled as the mage now moved his hands up to her chest. Cupping her breasts in his hands he spread his fingers over them. Slowly he twisted and pinched at her darkened nipples, making them harden as her body registered the stimulation. The woman didn't stop moving even when she felt herself close, she refused to deny herself the pleasure.

She felt a spark within her stomach, the feelings of pleasure were the kindling that was making the flame grow. The seconds passed slowly, each one ticking her closer and closer to the end. She felt it, knowing that it was close, an explosion that would rival any feeling she got on the battlefield. Maybe it was her mind that was making her crave it more and more. She was an addict the sweat dripping off of her head as she was moving violently. The woman in control of her own pleasure kept twisting and turning, moving to capture that elusive angle that would send her over the edge. Then everything hit her at once. She grunted and groaned writhing in a twisted pleasure that set her body alight. She was screaming and grunting so loud that the mage stepped back in surprise. This was a woman swimming in her own pleasure, murmuring like the lustful beast that she was. The woman kept humping the air and speaking incoherently as she rode the wave. The man had no idea what to do, curious at what the woman was feeling. Just as he was about to ask, the woman found her voice. Growling out she barked, "Kade! Release me."

The man chuckled as he heard her say his real name instead of his title. It didn't take a genius to hear the voice laden with wanton lust that fueled her words. Sitting there he observed her body, the curves and scars glistening with sweat as her chest heaved. Helga could feel his eyes crawl over her flesh and she roared with a desire that needed to be fulfilled. Thrashing at the chains all she heard was Kade's unique chuckle the distinct laugh that teased her. It wasn't often that the proud woman would allow herself to be chained up, something about "warrior pride" or whatever. Kade knew that this would probably be the only time he could get her bound and so vulnerable, so he wasn't too keen on letting her go. Walking up he ripped the blindfold from her, revealing the icy blue eyes of the woman. Her stare was intense and could fell a lesser man, but he was a high-level mage...not much scared him. "Unbind me, Kade," she said with a mix of antagonistic lust and threatening growl.

Kade chuckled as he watched her continue to growl and try breaking out. All her effort simply made her breasts sway and turn him on even more. Snapping his fingers he allowed his robes to burn away, the embers dancing in the air and lightly grazing Helga's skin. When the final piece of cloth was nothing but ash floating about she stopped and licked her lips, taking the time to appreciate the work of art that stood before her. Tall and muscular his black skin was glowing in the soft candlelight of the lab. She looked him up and down, noting how the ink of the magical runes ran around his arm, highlighting the curves of muscle glistening just a bit darker than his skin. The real treasure was what sat between his legs. Like a weapon crafted from the Goddess herself, his manhood sat thick and long staring at her. The weapon was ready to pierce her, to make her whole and she welcomed it with open legs. Once again growling she commanded the man, "Kade, release me from these binds. We have much to do." To add emphasis to her words she licked her lips and eyed him. She knew that she could accomplish more if she took a softer approach, but that wasn't her style.

Kade laughed at the woman's efforts to get him to hurry up, she had to realize that they were moving at his pace. "Helga my love, you would accomplish more with a sweeter attitude. I know you can be sweeter," he said. Almost to tease her he dropped to a knee and dragged his tongue up her puffy lips. Collecting each and every drop of nectar on his tongue he made sure to pay a bit more attention to her clit. Normally Helga would let him continue, but the magical actions from earlier had been more than enough.

"Fine! Kade do what you need, but take me," she purred out. Looking up while rubbing her thighs Kade realized that this was the best he was going to get. Standing up the man snapped his finger, causing the latest spell to swirl to life. Helga watched as one of the plotted plants came to life and started bouncing. The sharp clinks of the ceramic potter echoed throughout the room as the dancing plant made its way to the couple. Her eyes switched between from the orchid to the man and back. She thought that she had a pretty good understanding of the man, but even now she couldn't get inside of his head.

Kade walked towards her and put one of his thick fingers under Helga's chin, and tilted it up. Staring into his warm eyes she shuddered as she recognized her juices were trailing down her thighs, oh how she wanted him. "Trust me, my love," Kade said while planting a chaste kiss on her lips. The woman watched as the man stepped back, his mouth curving into a mischievous grin. With another snap of his fingers, the show really started. The pot shattered and the flower's roots dug into the stone floor. Helga was amazed at what she was witnessing, the plant was growing and contorting in an amazing display of Kade's power. The plant's growth started slowly with the leaves jutting out and growing vines. Now the roots started to take hold, flowing across the floor forcing Kade to step back as he watched the display.

Like snakes in the wild, the vines slithered over the floor. It was a magnificent site as some of them intertwined, thickening into a larger one before continuing the journey. Now as Helga hang there she watched the plants in closer and closer to her form. The dangerous plants were equal parts dangerous and beautiful as they sprouted flowers of all shades with tiny heart petals. Helga was so taken by their form that she didn't notice how they inched closer and closer to her. Eventually, the plants continued their crawl, using her toes as the first point of leverage. The woman had to stifle a child-like giggle as the unusually soft plants made their way up. Kade continued watching as streaks of green started to align the woman's flesh. First, it was her calves, but then they continued to crawl up her soft thighs, being careful to get dangerously close to her still soaked pussy. Helga moaned as the vines tightened around her and continued upward. The plants coiled around her stomach crisscrossing and laying themselves across her breasts. Kade snapped his fingers and the cuffs and shackles disappeared, yet the plants supported her.

Kade beckoned her forward with his finger and the plants reacted. Now here she was moving through the air towards the man she loved. Her hair now hung as her face was close to Kade's. Taking advantage he captured her lips before leading her to the most amazing part of the spell. Behind the man, the vines had twisted into a support topped by a wild blue flower with the same distinct heart petals. The petals were the size of a lavish bed, and it didn't take a genius to realize what its role was to be. Kade pointed his fingers toward the plant, and the vines responded. From the stem of the bed, more vines shot out, capturing her arms and legs. These vines seemed stronger and gripped her a bit more harshly than the other ones, as it moved her to the flower. Each of the plants moved her into position, snapping her arms together, and pulling themselves taunt. It was now that her chest was displayed for the world. The vines that snaked around her legs started to pull them apart, revealing her damp lips to the world. Kade looked on with an intrigued delight as Helga fought to hide her blush. Helga would never admit it, but being so exposed frightened her. Before she could dictate who her lovers were, to take the dominant position. Here though, in front of Kade, she was exposed. Her innermost delights shown to the man. In response to her shyness, Kade laughed, the blush of an Amazon was a treasure.

Kade placed one knee onto the bed and watched as the plant adjusted to his weight. Helga tried her best to look away, but two stiff vines prevented that. Here she was bound and forced to look at the man about to take her. Kade placed his other knee on the bed and crawled over to her. There were to be no more delays, even though he wanted to take more slow licks of the delightful woman. Now comfortably in between her legs, he grinned down at his prey, cock in hand. Mirroring his excitement the vines twisted in delight grinding against her flesh and making her feel the twinge of dangerous excitement. Kade lined himself up with her core, rubbing the fleshy head against her swollen lips. The grin on his face only widened as the vines reacted to his lust, trailing down her thighs and teasing at her hips. Slowly the plants parted her lips and gave an unobstructed view. Kade now took full advantage, rubbing the head of his cock against her exposed lips.

Helga purred in blissful delight as his touch seemed to set her very core ablaze. Writhing against the plants she now realized why they had gripped her so roughly. Kade kept the actions up, collecting her juices on the tip of his cock as he continued to stroke her. By now the pleasure was so overpowering all she could do was hiss. Kade laughed at the frustration on her face, "Relax and breathe my sweet. Enjoy the new sensation, for I will," he said while taking his length and smacking against her lips. Lighting shot through her body as she lit up recognizing that she had came, soaking the flower in the process. Looking at Kade she didn't know whether to be terrified or angry, so she settled on a mix of the two.

Laughing at the woman he went into explaining, "These plants aren't just for decoration. These are known as Lover's Kiss." Helga wasn't interested in the lecture, but in what the fuck was happening to her. Kade continued obviously impressed with himself. "It's a fun little plant given to newlyweds. It has the effect of making some touches feel sinfully pleasant," he revealed as he once again slapped her lips. Just like last time fire shot through her body and forced her body to convulse. Kade ignored her whimpers and continued the lesson, "Usually we would take the sap and prep each other with it, but where's the fun in that? I prefer to let the vines do all the work," he said. The realization hit her that the vines had spread the juices of the plant all over her body.

The two sat there for a moment each recognizing what came next. Kade silently commanded the vines to move over his body so he wouldn't miss out on the fun. Inhaling sharply he felt himself shake, recognizing how powerful the plant truly was. As he let the feeling of the vines work their magic he felt the urge to claim the woman. He stopped rubbing his cock against her and stared into her eyes. He needed to see her face as he claimed her. With one painfully slow thrust, he went in, parting the lips even more and causing Helga to lurch upward. No words came from her mouth as she was blinded by the sheer euphoric sensation. Kade for his end felt it too, a blinding passion that caused him to shake. Looking down he recognized that he wasn't even fully into the woman. Most of him was still out, aching to be invited into her core. Swallowing his hesitancy, he continued his assault pushing more of himself into the woman. Helga's body offered no resistance as each inch drove the two of them closer to madness. The velvety vice gripped at the length pulling it deeper and deeper into her. This was a new feeling to the woman as she felt hunger like never before.

As Kade buried himself fully into the woman, he sighed now realizing how close that he was to her face. Bending down her planted a kiss onto her and started rocking back and forth. Underneath the man, Helga felt every fiber of her being tremble as her body adapted. Now here she was wanting to envelop him, to claw at him as he claimed her. Her breathing turned into ragged shrieks as she tried saying words, her skin felt suddenly cold as she needed to feel him on her body. She needed him to pin her to the bed and to continue to mate her. Fighting past the intense blaze of pleasure she found her words, "Keep going, harder. Fucking HARDER!" Kade looked at the woman in actual shock. He felt his body shake in terror.

"Harder?" Kade asked shocked at the woman...Amazon's were truly amazing in their need for punishment. She returned his look not caring about how he felt, her own body chasing its pleasure. He recognized that the demands were not negotiable and steeled himself. Working up to a manageable pace he fought the feeling of heat that coursed through him. Each second and thrust kept lighting him on fire. It was such a different feeling to how cold Helga's body felt. The woman feeling the heat radiate off of the man did her best to grab at him, but those pesky vines stopped that. Looking at him she pleaded with whimpers as she tried to clench her muscles. She was going to do whatever she could to get the heat from the man.

Kade kept going, making sure to drive himself into her. The heat was now burning into his body and he felt the insistent need to get rid of it. The two moved in sync, rotating her hips as he drove into her. Each thrust shook her and sent lighting through their bodies. Their breathing had now lined up and the two kept driving each other to the edge. The end was near and both were going there at a maddening pace. As Kade worked his dick into her, Helga flexed her muscles doing her best to keep in contact. Just as Helga hissed from the pleasure Kade seized up. As if the Goddess herself was pleasing him, he felt his body twitch and seize. The heat which was spread over him started to move fast into his stomach and extend itself into his still submerged dick. As the pumps of his seed implanted themselves into Helga he felt the heat start to fade. At the same time as the seed traveled deep into her body, it carried the familiar heat that she had been lacking. Her body started to quiver as flashes of warmth peppered her body. Helga whimpered as she felt her body shake with the deepest orgasm of her life.