Bound & Free Ch. 06

Story Info
Caught snooping.
9k words
4.47
6.4k
3

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's vanity note (Edited): after re-reading the story, I've removed the sloppy time skip that was originally in chapter 5. This has meant a knock-on impact to this chapter.

~~~~

Oh fuck, oh fuck.... Alice was face-down on Tristan's desk, her ass in the air clad in a decorative see-through loincloth and nothing else, like an invitation. Perfect, she thought sarcastically. Her face blazed with embarrassment. She'd been caught. This kind of stuff always happened to her. Well, not exactly this, she hadn't ever been caught ass-up scantily clad in someone else's room. Not ever. But skating on the edge of disaster and occasionally falling off happened every month. Week. Day.

As she heard his footsteps stop behind her, Alice attempted to wade through the remaining boxes, inadvertently scattering them too. She eventually managed to spin herself around onto her back. She tried to stand but slipped on a fallen box. Insult meet injury - defeated, she propped herself up on her elbows instead, raising her head so she could see him.

It might just be her imagination but his body looked like it was steaming. She didn't look at his face, as it that would make it real. If she didn't see his face that meant he wouldn't see her either, right? Besides, looking down instead had the added bonus of allowing her to admire his calves, his thighs, his stomach...

Um... Was she forgetting something? Surely not. Well what was she looking at then? Oh alright. Fine, she was looking. To be honest her eyes were fixated on it. Tristan was hugely, gloriously erect. It hung down threateningly, pointing directly at her. It was long, rampant, demanding. It looked like it was as thick around as her wrist, it'd never fit. But that could just be her shock talking. Big and bulbous and thick with two dangling... She swallowed, her mouth opening slightly. She closed it. It opened slightly again. His thing was still so hard. Why was it so hard? It looked painful. Purple. It was looking at her, drooling a little. Her heart beat faster. That was just nerves, right?

Shy couldn't she resist licking her lips?

"A-a-a-Alice?!" he stuttered, incredulous, pointing at her with both his finger and his cock.

That was two on one! Unfair! Alice imagined stretching her mouth around his penis or it sliding slowly into... Er - better think about something else.

"Hey Boss." she said weakly, trying her best to sound normal. "I... er... I brought your phone back."

Tristan tried to speak but looked like he had trouble forming words. That's okay. Alice could just enjoy the view.

She blushed, feeling like her face would burst into flame at any moment. She looked up. He was blushing too, from his chin to the tip of his ears, like a clear teapot filled with scalding red water. So he was embarrassed too, just good at hiding it. He wasn't used to being caught naked after all. From his tone she'd assumed... but he was just pushing through it. With his cock out. It was still looking at her. Hungrily. Or was that her? She felt a mad urge to touch it.

~~~~

In many respects, it's safe to say Tristan was unusual. In this one, though, he was a typical virgin. In this moment, he didn't give a damn how Alice had gotten into his room, or how she'd slipped into the skimpy slave girl costume. No, the important thing was that his friend - girlfriend? - was here and having and caught him masturbating was now wiggling her ass at him in attire from his fantasies. He'd never imagined he'd get anyone to actually wear it.

Alice looked incredible in that. He'd bought the female cosplay kit ages ago, figuring it was the closest he'd ever get to his fantasies. This was better. Alice looked just like Ababha from his favorite series Beaphix 5, perfectly cast with her dark skin glowing in the sun's final golden rays. But it was still Alice, and that made it even better. Her strength and spirit in her eyes, even in this position. Embarrassment too. And something else, something he didn't understand. The copper rings curved around her torso and over her breasts, holding two tiny squares of leather over her nipples. Below, the sheer red silk loincloth covered everything but kept none of Alice's secrets. Not to mention the long, ebony landscape of her bare stomach, drawing his eyes, his hands, his tongue - stop, Tristan! Look at her! Reassure her first.

He was still feeling barely-contained panic over being caught with his dick in his hand - literally. What saved him was that the whole situation didn't feel quite real to him. And there were more important things to consider. Like Alice, sprawled over his desk, defenseless. He couldn't decide whether to help her up, run away, or punish her. The latter, years of fantasies cried out. Impossible. Well what else should he do? He didn't know. Didn't he have this fantasy like three times in the last week? Run with it. No, he wasn't brave enough. He... She was sprawled over his desk uncomfortably, watching him vacillate.

Pull yourself together. Look at the worry in her eyes, no, the desire. Whatever - just help her, okay? Okay. Tristan breathed in, deeply. Then let it out. When he spoke next, his tone was different. Changed.

"I believe you've scored a point, Alice." he said evenly. "All the blood in my head has gone elsewhere."

He gestured to his lower half, keeping his hands far away. To give her an unobstructed view. She couldn't take her eyes off it. He couldn't resist swinging it subtly, watching her eyes follow its oscillations as if he'd used it to hypnotize her. Stop being childish, idiot!

"Is that for me... or Stacy?" Alice whispered.

From her expression, Tristan didn't think she'd intended to ask the question.

"You and Stacy both." he said, honestly.

She looked up at him, frowning. Tristan realized with horror how she'd taken it. He'd been talking about this one time. He hadn't meant forever. He'd just told the truth! Now Alice thought he was an asshole. He wasn't that guy, he was a virgin! And we was likely to remain that way forever at this rate. He didn't know how to handle this. Should he explain? Sure, you definitely have the social skills for that, he told himself sarcastically. She'd never believe him anyway.

He didn't have to follow up - Alice was staring at his dick again.

Even if he did want to - his erection bounced - date them both, Stacy had gotten what she'd wanted, moved on. And even if she hadn't, it's not like he'd end up with her. Alice... who knew. He was rolling the dice in the first place. Fuck. At least he'd gotten to see her in this sexy costume. Better change the subject. Keep it light, Tristan.

"Are you just going to lie there forever? When I said I was going to tie you to a desk..." he began, walking toward her. "I didn't think you'd take it literally."

She smiled, taking the hand he offered, and Tristan felt relieved. Alice wasn't scarred for life by the view. He hated the way he looked; everything seemed the wrong size. He kept his shameful naked body as far away from her as possible as he helped her to her feet.

"Two women? Pig." she stuck out her tongue. "So now I know your weakness. It's important to know these things if I'm going to be working under you."

Tristan said nothing, feeling ashamed.

"Maybe I did come here to be tied to your desk. Maybe I love it." she said cockily, gaining steam. "But it's so sad, you said with rope, and it doesn't look like you have any..."

Alice ended that sentence with a strangled cry as she saw just what lay under her right foot. Rope. He saw the moment of fear on her face. He winced. He released her hand and took several quick steps back, so she could run away if she wanted to. Fuck, why had he bought that? Now she knew everything. Now this would probably be the last time he'd ever see her.

"Alice, you're free to leave my... office at any time." Tristan sighed. "Thanks for returning my phone."

Clearly she'd been expecting him to say something else. It took her a moment to work through it.

"Just like that?" Alice asked, disbelief in her tone.

She probably thought he was some kind of kidnapper, abducting women and tying them up for his pleasure.

"Sure. If you want to you can change out of that outfit in the bathroom. Just ignore my... movie if it's still on. Either way, see you tomorrow." he said, easily. "I need to... finish."

Even now it throbbed, bobbing slightly in her vague direction. He could cover himself, but he wouldn't. She'd come here, peeped on him. There was no point in showing any further weakness.

There was what felt like an hour of awkward silence as he waited for her to leave.

"What... what if I don't want to go yet?" she said hesitantly.

What? Tristan's knees lost strength as his cock surged back to full hardness. He couldn't have heard her correctly. Wasn't she terrified; didn't she see him as some demon now? Had he ever been this hard? Not likely. He felt his skin stretch, taut, almost painful. Alice was half-naked in front of him in a uniform straight out of fiction! She knew his fetish! And she wanted to stay!

He still made no move to cover himself as it swung lewdly in the air. She made no move toward the door, still baring herself to him in her tiny costume, just a few steps away. She was staring at his... He shunted the thought aside or else he'd lose his nerve.

"If you stay here you will need to help." Tristan said calmly.

"Ye..." she croaked, then cleared her throat "Yeah?"

"Either you go or... I'm gonna ask you to pose, and we'll... work something out." he tried hard to keep a straight face at his cheesy words.

Alice snorted at his silly double entendre. Just as he'd intended.

"You idiot." she laughed, probably relieved. "That's terrible. That's so obvious it's a single entendre."

"Right. So bye. I'll see you tomorrow." he sighed, waving at her.

He turned back to the bathroom.

"Jerk. You don't think I'll do it." She stood up, a determined expression on her face. "Did I tell you my other problem? I hate to lose."

She walked up to him and put the short heavy metal chain of the collar in his hands. Her fingers worked rapidly, fastening the collar around her neck.

~~~~

What had she done? Had she just handed her leash to Tristan? Why did she even have a leash? It was so degrading. In the moment she had wanted to prove him wrong, nothing else. End of story. Period. Okay, maybe secretly she wanted to try it - briefly - after seeing those actresses. She'd never live this down. Her curiosity was going to get her in real trouble soon. If this was trouble, she wanted more. No she didn't.

The moment she'd finished fastening her collar, she felt the tug of the chain around her neck. Pulling her to his bed. She didn't... wasn't quite ready for anything more than some heavy petting yet. Did he know that? Could he control himself? Alice guessed she knew the answer to that already. If he hinted she could leave one more time she'd scream in frustration.

He yanked her lead suddenly, harshly. The collar constricted her, became a force on her neck. He pulled her forward like an animal, or an object, against her will. It was against her will, right? Even if he'd stop whenever she asked? Alice tried not to think about that. She followed quickly, had to jog to keep up with the unforgiving tug of the decorative necklace. She was at the bed already but he wasn't stopping. Her momentum forced her to leap onto his mattress like she'd been thrown onto it. Almost like she was eager. She braced herself. Any minute now he'd jump on too and they'd...

She felt a gentle hand on her chin draw her upward. Wasn't he going to jump on? She followed the soft pressure obediently, rising to her knees on his bed. Her arm accidentally brushed against his rampant hardness. She shivered from head to toe. It burned her, like a branding iron. She felt an answering pulse of heat from her womb, embers flaring to life. Could she touch it again? Accidentally?

Meekly Alice followed his insistent hands as they positioned her arms on the bed behind her. She indulged him as he pushed her lower back upward - what? Oh - she realized he wanted her to lean backward and stick out her chest. Were her little boobs really that great? She smiled at him knowingly, felt somewhat titillated by her own body now he was so obviously admiring it. She savored the swell of excitement as he put his hands between her legs... and felt slightly disappointed as he just parted her thighs. Finally, agonizingly, he withdrew. Leaving her posed, like a doll. Leaving her body humming. Wasn't he going to take advantage of her?

Alice sat with her legs folded behind her, her hands propping her up, her breasts reaching for the roof, for his hands, for pleasure. The room was pleasantly warm but her flushed skin was increasing the temperature. This was far lewder than just posing naked. A little drop of sweat rolled down her back. It felt more revealing somehow, more exposed. Freer too, like she was playing the part of someone else. She wouldn't do this, but that girl in the mirror? Yeah, she totally would pose nearly bare naked on his bed. She watched him, looked at his eyes as he drank in the spectacle she was making of herself. Smooth, uninterrupted curves framed in metal. Nuder than simply being nude. Some girls wore this to conventions? This was so embarrassing. Thank fuck she'd shaved her legs yesterday.

"Don't move." he ordered her.

"Yes boss!" she chirped excitedly.

Was he going to touch her now? It was too soon. It couldn't come soon enough. As one part of her debated what she wanted, another obediently memorized the position of her limbs. Yet another rebelled at his assumed authority, urging her to show him that she was under no-one's control. Not even one second later she moved again, out of position. Before he could say anything, she forced herself back. Taunting him. She stuck her tongue out at him as he frowned. She was just kind-of defiant. Poking the boundaries rather than pushing. He couldn't possibly punish that. She couldn't keep herself still even if she wanted to, so he...

"You can't help being naughty, can you? So now I'm not going to touch you. Not while you're posing." he said firmly.

Shocked, Alice opened her mouth to protest. To beg. She'd be a good girl. How dare he, hadn't she made all this effort? She deserved to cum too! Wait, no, get it together. She wasn't going to cum, no-one was going to cum. She snuck another look at his... stick. She wasn't even sure if they were dating. What had getting caught in his room done to their relationship? What was he to her? Or she to him?

He stood in front of her, less than one step away, almost close enough to touch. Gripping his erection. He was touching himself while looking at her! She should have felt horrified but only felt jealous. She felt slightly embarrassed - for her character, the one who was posing. It wasn't her. Of course it was her. Her mind whirled. He was so close. He was too far away. This was too much, too fast. It wasn't enough, he needed to touch her now. Or she needed to touch him. No, she was trying to tempt him. Actually, she'd put herself on display at his request. How could he want her if he had Stacy? Just let Stacy come here, Alice would show her who was boss, just like that porno.

"Let's make a little bet. I don't think you can stay still." he leaned over to her. "If you manage it, then I give you my permission to sneak back in here sometime."

She winced at the reminder, but held her pose shyly. His penis was in arm's reach, should she choose to move. She felt the urge to change position, to break his rules - but that would mean losing the bet. Did she even want to win? Her fingers gripped his sheets in a fist. Yeah, she wanted to win. Not just because she was competitive. She wanted to touch it, but she wouldn't. She wouldn't move unless he gave her permission. She struggled with herself, but a stubborn part of her wouldn't give in. This was Tristan's time. He was the boss. She'd prove him wrong.

"Good girl." he said, and she smiled widely.

She tried to move again but it was like invisible arcs of electricity bound her. She bound herself. Sweat beaded on her arms, on her stomach.

Was he really going to masturbate right in front of her, using her as material? Would just anyone do? His eyes met hers, and he smiled.

"You look awesome Alice. You're normally so spirited. Seeing you so obedient is shocking. We should do this more often."

So Tristan was here with Alice, wanted it to be her, not some fantasy woman. She felt relieved. Confident, even proud.

"Shocking is my middle name." she said, huskily.

Her voice was so thick she could barely recognize it. That didn't count as moving, right?

He took his manhood in his hand. She thrust her chest out farther and wiggled her shoulders. Wait, don't move, Alice! Did Tristan see that?

The thought disappeared as he started stroking himself, up and down his length. Slowly gaining speed like some locomotive piston. That looked like it felt wonderful. That was the firm hand which should have been on her body. Stroking, exploring. She should touch herself, too. Could she? No, she wouldn't. She'd show him that she could do a little thing like remain motionless. She'd win their little bet. While he jerked off to the sight of her. She stared at his penis, imagining tasting it, sucking it, licking it. Her mouth opened. She could make that real by moving just two feet. Fuck. That didn't count as moving either, right? He smiled at her, like he knew what she was thinking. His eyes flicked to hers before returning to her body. Looking at her with such intensity. Little sparks kindled inside her.

As she held still she could process every feeling in her body. The ache of her ankles, the strain on her forearms. The arousal building within her. The weight of the iron chain as it dragged at her neck, like an invisible hand pressing gently against her airway. She could feel it shift a little every time she breathed, but never let up. The slight constraint on her throat, the hint of danger drove her wild. Her chest heaved. He was watching her as she watched him, his lean body silhouetted by the last few rays of the sun. The room grew hotter.

She saw his desire for her in his eyes, in his movements, in the way they grew more rapid. In the way his eyes jumped rapidly over her with no rhyme or reason. From her neck to her legs. From her breasts to her arms. From her shoulders to her barely-covered pussy. Still, she held herself in place. She'd win this.

Lust ran through her veins, wild and unrestrained. Hastened by his inspection. Her pussy had soaked through the thin gossamer panties long ago, her honey lubricating her thighs. He was watching, he definitely saw it.

Her heart hammered in her chest; her blood pounded in her ears. His fist made obscene sounds as it stroked incessantly back and forth along his length. His eyes looked deep into hers. Trying to send her a message. This was for her, she did this to him. He wanted her.

She saw his glans emerging and disappearing, so rapidly it blurred, each glimpse of it both alarming and delicious.

She could smell her excitement, smell Tristan's scent filling her sinuses, her mind.

With each panting breath her body throbbed.

She heard his voice catch.

He groaned, deep and animalistic. Her eyes were riveted to his fist. Suddenly he froze. The bulbous head of his cock protruded over his fingers. It changed color. She saw it pulse once, twice. She felt her pussy squeeze as his member jerked.

An arc of liquid shot from the tip, splashing her breasts an instant later with a line of pearly white liquid. Profaning her, marking her with his passion. A long ribbon of burning white snow on her charcoal skin. The hot liquid made her skin tingle. It was his heat. It was his desire for her. The warmth soaked into her skin, adding to the furnace inside her. Dangerously building it up, making her unstable. Alice shook as a wave of sensation rushed through her. Somehow she resisted moving - he hadn't given her permission.