Bound & Free Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks." she rolled her eyes, entering the correct digits from memory. Easy. "So, where is your so-called proof, Ryan?" she asked, opening up the photo gallery app.

"Mmmh" he groaned, lightly scraping his teeth on her ass.

Unhelpful, but it was endearing how he was able to get so absorbed in Dani so quickly. She'd miss this. Stacy was so inconsiderate! Ryan was perfect, just the sort of cocky, overpowering man that Danielle had always dreamed of. Couldn't she have stayed with him a while longer? She'd just gotten him trained the way she liked. Ryan was only just getting brave enough to try her rougher fantasies. She wasn't ready to move on yet. With Stacy's next lover she'd have to start all over again.

Head back in the game, Danielle. Right, okay - a photo of a lecture, Ryan's brain-dead jock friends, a thumb, a random butterfly on a flower - so weird - his perfectly-formed butt... Didn't he photograph Stacy at all? Danielle certainly snapped a little memento of Stacy every chance she got - and that was often. She had more damn photos of Stacy than herself, and that's including the modelling work Danielle had done. Next. Car, motorbike, meme. Oh, wait - here's the nude Dani just sent him this morning! Hey babe, looking good. What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this? Okay, back to work. Cat, more cars... eurgh, dick pic, revolting! Why did guys take such poor photos, forgetting lighting, framing, angle... did it have to be this grainy and off-putting?

As if summoned, she felt his enraged member poke her in the ass, his weight nudging her further off the bed.

"Go slow, I need..." she invited, still skimming through his photo gallery for sight of Stacy. "Wait, 23 minutes?"

"Well I'll try babe, but you know you turn me on so much it's unfair." Ryan whined selfishly.

Despite being on the cusp of what was hopefully a monumental discovery, Danielle rolled her eyes. As if he'd ever denied his own pleasure for that long. Distracted by his dumb comment Dani nearly hit the delete button by mistake. Aaaand... play.

"Don't stop," a woman's voice moaned from the speakers.

Danielle felt Ryan's length prod her, clearly off-target. Before she could ask him to stop so she could concentrate, he shifted, and she felt his sudden intrusion stretch her suddenly, painfully, despite her wetness. It felt incredible, as it always did. Different things did it for different women - most of the time Dani loved to be taken quickly, and today was no exception. Yesss - finally! Her body exulted - she was finally getting what she needed. He pulled back, amply lubricated with her nectar now, and thrust again, making it far deeper into her than before. The remaining pain fed into sweet pleasure, as it always did for her. She felt her walls stretching to accommodate him. She moaned, her mind completely blank. The phone, forgotten in her pleasure, slipped from her grasp and dropped to the carpet with a faint squishing sound.

"Idiot!" she hissed, reaching off the bed for it. She was meant to be discovering what Stacy was up to - this was the best, most impossible thing she'd heard in years!

Overbalanced, Danielle fell further off the bed, her face almost touching the floor now. Ryan followed, heedless of her predicament, and continued thrusting into her with all the mercy of a steam piston. Dani braced her elbow on the dirt-choked carpet and rested her face on her palm. This was more like it - finally. Her eyes fluttered shut and she took a moment to simply enjoy the sensations of Ryan's cock, slowly sinking into her core with each thrust. Each time he entered a couple of inches deeper, until his hips slapped her ass.

"Master, please, you're too cruel. I was getting so close" a very familiar voice said from his cellphone - but those words - it couldn't be Stacy!

Finally, she opened her eyes, and saw the video. It was unmistakably Stacy - that perfect, prissy, superior bitch - nude, handcuffed to a bookshelf in their school library, the coat she was so proud of - a one-off she'd commissioned from Italy for her sweet sixteen - dangling uselessly off an arm. She was grinning like a lunatic, straining at her restraints, a man's fingers in her pussy. The man...

"That's noooh-oh-not you, R-Ryan." Danielle half-spoke, half-moaned. "Who-Ooh! Who isss that?"

As she craned her neck to look again, Ryan's pace increased beyond belief. Dani's brain short-circuited; the sensations were too much. What had gotten into him? Regardless, her weight was nothing against this frenzied onslaught as he drove into her with his full power and speed. Her body slipped fully off the bed and he followed, pushing her head into the disgusting carpet, yet she didn't have the awareness to care. Ryan was just wildly rutting into her like an animal, taking his pleasure without regard for her. It'd never been like this before - finally he was treating her just like she wanted. The feelings were intense, a fire racing through her, burning her up. Her ass was pushed so high up in the air it felt like he was trying to fold her in half. Her blood rushed to her head, her pussy was sopping wet, and he pounded her so intensely she forgot to breathe.

He hammered her hips with more force than he'd ever dared to use before. That did it - this was her new favorite position. Ryan's ferocity was hitting just the right spot inside her. He was stretching places she didn't even knew she had.

He practically nailed her to that sticky floor. Her lubrication noisily gushed out as his hips furiously pistoned into her, jolting her body with each impact. Her body wasn't listening to her anyway, pleasure making her legs shake. She abandoned all attempts at control as the volume of the fireworks she felt exploding inside her built with each violent impact. She felt her juices flooding down her thighs, ruining her shorts. Danielle was barely able to process it, the feelings much more intense than what she was used to from him. He was going to break her. Hopefully he would.

Danielle tried to see the screen again, she had to. She managed to see a tiny bit of the picture at a crazy angle, yet it gave up its secrets. Stacy, her body on full display, was tensed like a bowstring, every muscle pulled taut, her arms straining against her restraints. Her face was locked in an expression of exquisite agony, one which Danielle mirrored despite herself. Fuck, the ice queen was clearly about to cum as the mystery guy fingered her. Danielle needed this. She just never knew how much until now. The incredible sight propelled Danielle right to the edge of her own peak.

"I'm gonna cum Master, I'm almost there," Stacy babbled, echoing Danielle's own thoughts.

Impossibly, Ryan went up a gear, thrusting into Danielle with his entire body weight. She lost sight of the video, of anything except the orgasm building in her own body, so big she couldn't even see the sides. So big it crowded out all thought. She tried to catch her balance on her knees - no, her toes - no - it was useless. Danielle couldn't stop him, didn't want to, it was too intense. She didn't even care her face was pressed into the carpet, or that her butt was above her shoulder blades; how could she when she could barely even remember her own name?

Again Stacy's lust-filled voice in that video knew exactly how she was feeling.

"Almost, that's perfect, just keep doing that, that's..." Stacy's voice babbled desperately.

Ryan thrust once more, deeply, and held it. She felt his warmth bloom inside her, growing, soothing her, physically welcome in a way she'd never say. It pushed her over the edge. There was a brief moment where she hovered, weightless, surfing the crest of a massive wave. Like a dam, her body had stored the sensation she couldn't fully process, and now it released.

She came explosively, her whole body shuddering, her mind thrown about by the capricious whims of the tide. It flowed to every part of her body, leaving her enervated and tingling as it receded. She didn't even have the energy to move.

She did, however, summon up a spark, not to breathe, or gather her senses. No, she had to see the video to the end.

She wasn't disappointed.

Stacy was squirting, ridiculously, brazenly, like a faucet. It felt impossible, even though the evidence was right in front of her eyes. An evil twin was more likely than this being Stacy - the woman she thought she knew. Until today she didn't even know people could do that outside of porn. Perhaps she and Stacy had a bit more in common than she'd imagined. Danielle's mouth fell open. Dimly she regretted it, the indescribable taste of Ryan's frat room carpet barely registered. This news was awesome - the best thing ever. Victory was delicious.

As she recovered, her eyes focused on the guy, her next target. Danielle had to have what Stacy had, after all.

Typically for Ryan, the angle he was filming from was useless - she couldn't see the guy's face. She was awful with faces, so that wouldn't help, but still, recording the face was the basics! How was she meant to find him now? So thoughtless. Instead, she looked at his wiry, unassuming frame, getting what she could from it. Hadn't she seen him somewhere before? No, she was merely recognizing the stereotype - and clearly appearances could camouflage quite a bit. His outfit would've screamed "math club" even from way back in her parents' generation. Stacy left Ryan for him? Without the video she'd never have believed it. He was a geek, a loser. She knew his type, though she'd never spoken to one. Well, granted, if he made Stacy cum like that it wasn't all bad... and okay, he had a nice ass, but Ryan had him beat in most categories.

Still, it was audacious move on Stacy's part - everyone in their strata of society knew one another around here, and this guy clearly wasn't in it. He was a nobody, the likes of whom she saw around campus a hundred times a day. No way Stacy's precious parents had approved this match-up. She was off-brand, just like Dani - but unlike her, Stacy was revered, a goddess. She had much farther to fall.

From appearances alone, she would have said he was a virgin, but with his fingers up Stacy's pussy, and with that result... Danielle thought Ryan had made her cum explosively, but this guy took Stacy to heights which Danielle knew she'd never reached. If Mr Geek could take a girl there she saw how a woman could call him 'master', self-respect be damned. The lingering traces of joy from her orgasm disappeared. She had to steal or break him. Just like she had everything else Stacy ever had.

~~~~

Alice - campus cafe

Lights fitfully sparked all around Alice's table in the coffee shop. Despite the glorious day outside, inside there was a persistent gloom, the exposed iron girders and rough wood decor giving the place an industrial feeling. Large lights uselessly warmed the ceiling far above her, granting her the diffuse remnants. A long ornamental bulb dangled right above her table, its orange filament pretty but too dim to see by. Strings of cheap rainbow holiday lights were dotted around the room, probably the staff's creative rebellion against the owner's stark aesthetic. Fun little globes of color danced on a wire, all joined together, drawing bright hopeful trails between unyielding metal girders above, bringing chaos to order. One by one they flickered, each one pushing back a little piece of dusk, straining for a moment to preserve little pockets of day before they inevitably failed.

Alice looked back down, eyeing her third coffee. It was stone cold now. She looked at the other tables, the entrance. She stared everywhere except at the empty seat opposite her, trying her utmost to avoid thinking. Stacy, her gorgeous antagonist, had been perched in the seat opposite her minutes ago. Or had it been hours? Something like that. Why was she here? It was less a decision and more just... stubbornly not moving forward. As if by doing this her conversation with Stacy wouldn't be over, and Alice didn't have to choose. It was stupid, yes, but when did feelings follow logic? But she didn't want to think about that. She was a innocent - dented, yes, but nearly innocent - on the verge of breaking into a million slutty pieces.

"... juicy?" Someone said at another table.

Alice winced as her mind hungrily served up a memory. Her will strained, cracked, and the memory leaked in. Stacy's severe bearing and cold, statuesque beauty made it all seem unreal, yet she'd said that very word as Alice watched... lustfully. She could admit that now. Stacy's pouty full lips had erotically caressed the word's syllables, the shimmer of her smooth lip gloss capturing Alice's undivided attention. Another memory took over - a few days ago - their kiss, the softness of Stacy's lips as they moved on hers, the hint of mango flavor, the coconut scent of Stacy's hair filling her entire world. Another memory supplanted it, this one more recent. The heat of Stacy's wonderfully nude body seeping through Alice's clothing, Stacy's finger slipping past her defenses to plunge inside her mouth. Alice had secretly wished for more, wanted her to stoke that hungry wet heat deep within... So why did she refuse Stacy's invitation?

Nope. Stop it there - Alice was a good - er, well, only slightly perverted girl. Think about something else.

The scent of roasted beans was heavy in the air. She tried to fill her senses with its reassuring normality and crowd out her more perv... perplexing thoughts. Alice breathed deep and almost gagged. Why wasn't it working? The comforting golden, earthy odor had been suppressed by sour and acrid notes. It'd always had these underlying smells, always present yet unremarkable, yet with time they'd grown until they were unbearable, changing into something else, just as she had. Tainting her thoughts with bitterness and ash. Making her uncomfortable in this normal, comfortable place, in her thoughts and in herself.

Somehow she'd managed to restrain the new, slutty traitor inside that - even now - urged her to give in. She'd done the right thing, rejecting Stacy's ridiculous threesome offer... again. She was sure of it. She was just so, so sure. She could now do what she'd planned all along - take up the bleak grey mantle of moral behavior, accept its unforgiving restraints tying her up for eternity... and not in the good way. Why was that so unappealing? What was the alternative? Go from good girl to sexual deviant in less than 12 hours? Share the guy she'd just started dating? Share herself too? Madness! Though if she could ever did date a woman, with or without a man there, that woman would be Stacy - a person who Alice found so mouthwateringly appealing that she had even mastur...

Alice forced herself to change track. Alice loved to know things people didn't, and Stacy's secret would make one hell of an article for the college paper... Though she'd never reveal it. Even if she could stomach the feeling of betrayal that seared her at the very thought of writing those words, how could she possibly describe the taste of Stacy's lips? The feeling of Stacy's ample breasts, snow-white, burning hot - pressed against her own - inadequate - mounds? Her finger in Alice's mouth? Alice could still see Stacy's mocking smirk - literally. Right opposite her there was a community noticeboard showcasing her on a recruitment flyer for some beautification society or something. As if Stacy needed to get more beautiful.

Galvanized into action, Alice leapt from her seat, startling the table beside her. Whatever, they'd live. Reaching the felt board, she covered Stacy's annoying, perfect face with... what could she use... there! A request for a dog walker. Yep. Alice giggled. Tristan, apply here. Maybe she and Tristan could walk Stacy together. The perfect family.

She sat back down, still smiling. Alice sipped her coffee, heels together, swinging her knees idly beneath the table, her hand resting on her thigh. As people wandered in and out, sometimes brushing past her, she caught little snippets of their lives, their dirty little secrets. That and volunteering at the campus paper only reinforced what she already knew. Resistance was pointless. People like Alice received nothing and never got away with anything - not like the those popular girls. Alice could never win against that type - she just wasn't pretty enough. She wasn't brave, or bright, or bewitching.

She'd been comfortable in her body exactly once. That day she'd taken 'that' picture in Tristan's room: the selfie of the Abby... Ababhi... the cheesy slave princess bikini costume. The image which Stacy had examined so covetously, then just reached out and taken. Like she deserved it. Like she took everything else. Like she'd casually take anything she wanted, whenever she wanted to do it. Like Tristan's heart. Alice had a horrible thought. Maybe her costumed selfie wasn't that amazing. Maybe her memory was blowing it out of proportion. Maybe Stacy was subtly mocking her. Maybe she should look at it just once more. She unlocked her phone yet again.

Yes, here it was. Her phone's screen blazed with color in the blackness of the cafe, held close to her chest, just angled enough so she could see. It felt wrong, Alice visibly exposed in this titillating image while in her peripheral vision the people around her innocently continued sipping their beverages. She took another pull of her drink, staring at her shameless alter ego on the bright screen. Alice examined how the bikini bottoms dug into her, their links pressing into her hips like bronze fingers, the sheer fabric of the silk giving teasing glimpses of her secrets beneath... She could vividly imagine Stacy looking at this in her designer room, her burning gaze, the furtive heat as she did filthy things to herself using this selfie. A leer profaning her perfect face while reaming herself to quaking oblivion with the fancy new dildo Tristan had given her.

Alice squirmed in the cafe's heavy seat, trapping her hand between her legs as she squeezed them shut. Couldn't she just be good, just for a little while? Was she really reliving her morning madness here in public? Angrily, she clenched her fingers on her leg, hard, until she felt a dull pain, but it changed to something else, something thrilling... Wait, what was she doing? She cringed, unclenching her hand slowly.

This photo was proof Alice could be beautiful. As evidence, how about the way Tristan's eyes had widened, seeing her dressed like this? The way his erect cock leapt. The way his cum was decorating her mere minutes later. How could she have forgotten? The way Stacy, a goddess, had as good as salivated and just had to have a copy for herself... it'd made Alice feel special, and truthfully... it was really hot. Being admired. It made Alice feel nude, exposed - and to her chagrin she liked... no, that wasn't quite enough: it inflamed her. She tried to deny it, tried to drown the thought, but there it was. It shouldn't, but it did. The thought got her so unbearably hot she was about to start sweating.

That was a dangerous train of thought, yet she kept on returning to it and continuing her voyage. An ache built in her center, a quietly demanding itch, a trickle of lubrication. Shoot - not this, not right now! Yet Alice wasn't ready to cast herself off the tracks and into the sea of immorality. If she joined the two of them in some awkward imbalanced relationship, like a chunks of sweet pineapple on a savory pizza, there was only one inevitable ending. When Alice lost her novelty value they'd discard her like an old vibrator. She didn't do casual sex, and her heart wasn't strong enough to be dumped like she was back in school, not by two people.

Had Stacy sent it to Tristan yet? Oh, that would be just awesome - awful. Tristan had seen her wearing this in person, but the thought of him having a permanent reminder felt much more... real, somehow. Would Tristan look at this longingly and remember exploring her pussy? He'd masturbate to this picture, his hand pumping up and down his thick cock. And Alice could remain somewhat innocent. Then he'd spurt out hot cum, like he'd done all over Alice in their little mutual masturbation session in his room...