Bound: At Your Mercy

Story Info
Bound, is a fantasy session, from the female sub’s POV.
2.3k words
4.83
5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anticipation courses through my body. As I feel the slightest breeze from the fan overhead, a shiver rolls down my spine. You have me in doggy style position, completely open and bare to you. My ankles and wrists are in my leather cuffs, attached to the bench. My forearms rest along the arm braces and my shins rest along the leg braces. My legs are spread evenly apart, giving you enough room to "play". My upper body is bound to the bench's torso support by a leather strap that crosses along the bottom of my spine, right above my ass. Even my senses are restricted, a blindfold covers my eyes, while noise cancelling headphones cover my ears.

I am bound, at your mercy.

I feel the barest of touches, the soft whispering of something being gently moved against the skin of my spine starting at the nape of my neck. Slowly, tortuously, it is dragged, gently, down my spine. The sensation causing me to wiggle, and writhe. I try, in vain, to move away from the soft, sensation that is tickling and teasing me in the most glorious way.

I feel your breath against my left cheek. Your hand gently raises the left side of the headphones and I hear you whisper, "Be a good girl and take all that I can give you."

I moan, in reply to hearing your sultry voice. "If you get scared or if I push you too far, I want you to snap your fingers or use your safeword. I don't want you to cum unless you feel me pull your hair. Do you understand?" You speak softly, your breath against my ear making me gasp before answering on a moan, "Yes Sir."

"That's my good girl." You whisper huskily before your tongue trails up my neck. Your lips and teeth find my ear lobe making me moan, loudly. You laugh softly, enjoying your strategic game of slow, tortuous, teasing and anticipation. You pull away, replacing the headphones so once again my hearing is restricted.

I feel the soft touch begin again along my left shoulder moving across my back to my right shoulder then down my right side. My skin is so sensitive, and by body is so ready. Even the barest of touches sends pleasure careening through my body, straight to my pulsing pussy and aching clit.

You continue your gentle assault of my senses, gently caressing every part of my body. You pay special attention to the inner portions of my thighs, using the lightest of touches, making my legs shake.

Only when I am shaking and begging for more, do you pull the soft tortuous instrument away from my overheated, oversensitive skin.

I feel something heavier with many strands begin to caress the skin of my ass and thighs before being slowly dragged up my aching core. My hips arch as much as they can, my pussy begging to be touched, caressed. Anything, to quell this aching need that tightens within my core.

"Please..." I beg, moaning.

SMACK! I feel the impact of the flogger against my right ass cheek, before feeling your hand gently smooth the burn that follows.

I gasp at the sudden change in sensation, feeling the heat of the sting slowly fade with every stroke of your soft touch. The calluses on your hand adding more sensation to my over sensitive skin.

"Thank you, Sir". I say, breathlessly, trying to reign in my pleasure. My pussy clenching and unclenching as need pours through my body. I know that I am soaked for you. I can feel my juices begin to drip down my legs.

You continue using the leather flogger to gently caress my body, up one leg, over my ass cheeks, before going down the other leg, before finally sliding it gently against my soaking wet pussy. My hips arch, yet again, seeking more friction against my clit.

SMACK! The flogger comes down sharp and fast against my left cheek this time. I feel the burn that follows as your hand gently rubs the abused skin of my ass.

"Tha..Thank you Sir..." I gasp out. My body is a mix of pleasure and pain. I feel my body relaxing into the straps that have me bound and at your mercy.

I stay completely still as you continue to tease me by gently rubbing the flogger on my skin over and over.

"Please Sir..." I begin to beg, my voice coming out breathless and needy. "Please..."

Suddenly, I feel your hand pressed against my soaking core, as you grab me gently. Your warm, firm grasp reminds me who I belong to.

"Mmmm, please....I need you...." I beg, making sure to lay perfectly still as your hand slowly loosens. I feel your finger slowly, softly caress me. Your finger finding my aching clit then moving up, to sink deep inside of me, finding my g-spot, making me gasp then moan. My back arches, pressing my aching core closer to your hand, as you feel my pussy tighten around your finger. You stroke my g-spot as my pussy convulses around your finger, my juices dripping down your hand.

SMACK! I feel the sting of your hand against my right ass cheek followed by a gentle caress to ease the burn before giving the same treatment to the other cheek. You continue the maddening pattern, smack then rub, one side then the other, all the while you continue to bring me pleasure by stroking my g-spot.

I am gasping and moaning in pleasure, louder moans break through with every smack of my bare ass, now becoming red from all the pleasurable abuse. You have taken me to the line where pain meets pleasure, they dance together, making my body wiggle and writhe in time with the sensations you are bringing to my willing body.

"P...pl..please Sir...mmmm....please may I...may I cum for you?" I beg, between moans as my pussy continues to attempt to milk your finger, clenching and unclenching around you, my juices running down your hand to drip on the floor. You can feel how much I need to orgasm...you have felt it building from the moment you placed your finger inside of me.

You reach up, tangling your fingers in my hair and pull firmly, raising my head up. My whole body tightens, as the orgasm overtakes me. Pleasure rips through my body in never-ending waves as you continue to stroke my g-spot even as my pussy clenches tight around your finger, my pussy gushing all over your hand to run down your arm and my thighs.

"FUUUUUUUCK..." I moan as my body pulls against the restraints, as I writhe in pleasure, my whole-body trembling with the force of the orgasm.

Slowly, you pull your finger from me after releasing my hair from your firm grasp. I gasp and twitch as small waves of pleasure shoot through me at the slightest sensation.

I feel your hard cock pressed against me, as you lean over me. Your lips laying small kisses down my spine, causing me to arch and press my wetness against your hardness.

"Sir?" I say questioningly...trying to find the words through the haze of my post-orgasmic bliss to ask for you to fill me...

As your kisses go lower on my spine, I feel you pulling away from me. Your hands gently caress my sides, then over my warm, red, ass cheeks, before spreading them gently.

I feel something cold and wet being poured there, before feeling something warm and firm slowly begin stretching my ass, readying me. Stretch and burn, stretch and burn. You continue to stretch me, adding more lube as you push the plug deeper and deeper. Going slowly, stretching me. My breath comes out in a hiss as I feel the burn as the widest part is pushed inside slowly, my body accepting it fully, the burn is all that remains. I wiggle slightly, getting used to the large plug you placed inside of my tight ass.

I feel something being pressed against my clit, just before vibrations begin coursing through my body, not only from the wand being pressed and held against my clit, but from deep inside of my ass, the plug begins to vibrate. My body instantly responds, my pleasure building quickly.

You are pushing me closer and closer to the edge of oblivion, when suddenly I feel a different toy being gently pressed inside of my soaking pussy. The plug in my ass making the toy inside of wet pussy press firmly against my g-spot, then that toy also begins vibrating.

I am wiggling, my hips moving as much as they can, my clit grinding against the wand that is strapped to the bench. Im trying to get as much friction as I can while being strapped down, bound at your mercy.

"FUCK!!!" I scream, barely able to hold off my orgasm. Doing my best to take deep breaths to stave off my orgasm, waiting for permission from you.

I feel you grasp the headphones and the blindfold before you rip them off me. "I want you to hear me as I tell you when you can cum for me..." you say as you move to stand in front of me. My eyes taking in your hard cock that is perfectly aligned with my mouth.

"Please Sir....Let..let me...let me taste you..." I moan as the vibrations push me closer to the edge.

"Mmmm I love hearing you beg for me to use you like my good little fucktoy..." You say guiding your cock deep into my mouth.

"MMMMMM" I moan as you begin to thrust deeper and deeper into my mouth.

"Damn...I love using your pretty little mouth..." You moan as I begin using my tongue along the bottom of your hard cock, moving it just the way you like.

"mmmmmm" I moan at the praise. You know that with every word, I am getting closer to orgasming.

"Cum for me...don't hold back....cum for me like a good little slut." you say as you stop thrusting just letting me move my tongue on your hardness as the orgasm crashes through my body.

"Damn Baby girl...I love watching you cum for me..." You say as you stare into the mirror you had placed directly behind me so you could see what you do to me. You watch entranced as my pussy and ass clench as the vibrations push my limits. My pussy gushes, my juices running down my thighs. My orgasm is being drawn out even longer, until my legs are shaking, and my hips are bucking and arching, trying to get away from the sensations.

You pull out of my mouth, and turn off all of the vibrations, leaving the pressure of the wand against my clit and the toys still deep inside of me. I am gasping for breath as my body still twitches in pleasure. You slowly remove the toy you had placed inside of my soaking wet pussy.

You keep the wand pressed against my clit, and the plug buried deep inside of my tight ass, as you begin massaging the muscles of my shoulders, moving down to my back, down to my legs. As my body relaxes, you tell me what a good girl I am for you.

Once my body is relaxed, you begin lightly stroking the skin of my inner thighs, teasing me, building me up again. I moan in appreciation.

"Tell me what you need Baby Girl." You command from behind me. I can feel your hands on my hips, as your hard cock gently rubs against my entrance.

"I need...I need you, Sir...please" I beg softly, my hips pressing back against the restraints, needing to feel you inside of me.

"That's my girl." You say as you push your hard cock deep inside of me in one hard thrust, before slowly pulling out until just the tip is buried inside of me. "I love how wet you get for me...how tight you are..." You say as you thrust inside of me, deeply, filling me completely.

"I want to feel you cum for me...but not until I am ready..." You moan as you turn on the wand and vibrating plug buried deep inside of my ass.

You grab my hips and begin thrusting into me, hard and fast, pushing deep inside of me, every thrust bringing a twinge of pain, that makes me moan and gasp and beg for more.

"Fuuuuck...please Sir....fuck me hard....just like that..." I moan, my breath coming in small gasps as you thrust inside of me at a punishing pace.

SMACK! Your hand smacks my ass, first one cheek then the other, as you continue to fuck me. You can feel my pussy tightening around you, begging for your cum, milking you, as my orgasm attempts to overtake me. You can see me struggling to push back the pleasure that is racing through my body, pushing me higher and higher.

"FUUUCK BABY! CUM. NOW." You command on a growl as the orgasm courses through your body, your thrusts becoming short and deep. You feel my pussy clench tight as my orgasm shoots through my body like a lightning strike. Over and over I am pushed over the edge as you grind your cock inside of me, telling me how good it feels as I squirt and gush all over you. Our combined juices running down both of our legs. Suddenly, I feel you pull the vibrating plug from my ass as another round of orgasms overtakes me.

My vision begins to darken, as my body twitches, then sinks into oblivion.

I awaken to feel your hands at my ankles, unbuckling my ankle cuffs before moving to undo my wrist cuffs. I can barely move or open my eyes but can't help the satisfied smile that comes to my face.

"There's my girl..." you say as you move to stand me up. I realize you have already moved the wand. "Time for a relaxing shower...you did so well for me Baby Girl." You say lovingly, as you gather me into your warm embrace, your arms surrounding me, helping me find my footing.

"Thank you Sir." I say blushing a bright pink, as you lift my chin, and place your lips against mine, kissing me gently.