Bound By Blackmail Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It looked much like a large dog kennel, but one that was more ridged and stout than one you'd find at a pet store. The front of it had a door that was slightly swung opened. Hanging by the door was a padlock with the shank opened. There was nothing contained inside of it. After thinking again of the events of the night before and just how crazy this man was, it was no stretch to think that the large cage, empty cage would be for me to occupy.

I turned swiftly and walked out of the room. Even if that were the case, I wasn't going to trap myself again. At least that's what I told myself. When I got to the kitchen, I kept hearing a noise that sounded odd. I found the source lying on the counter top. It was the phone provided to me by my blackmailer. The screen was down and I could see the pink, rhinestones case with the humiliating term written on it. Turning me crimson, I realized the noise it was making was a recording of me moaning last night while I was being raped. The sick bastard had turned that into a notification alert.

I picked up the phone and saw I had four text messages; all of them from the same contact; Master. Before I could read any of them, the phone began to ring. The screen read 'Master' and asked to answer or decline. I wanted to just throw the phone across the room, but something made me freeze. I wanted to tell him I was done. I needed to tell him that I wasn't going to play his game anymore.

When I answered the phone, I took a breath to say something but was cut short before anything could come out of my mouth.

"You've been a naughty little thing since you left the motel," the voice said. It was the same gravelly voice from the room. The same one that belonged to the man who'd raped me. "I guess since freeing yourself and getting some distance, you think things have changed. I'm telling you that isn't the case."

"Look," I started, feeling some kind of power since I could actually speak. "I don't want to play your game any..," I started before he cut me off.

"Shut up, you little cunt!" He snapped. "What you want is irrelevant to me. I'm here to tell you how it is. Considering your sight was incapacitated last night, I couldn't show you what happened to the last two guys who stole from the Brothers."

The Brothers; I'd only met them a handful of times, but even I knew they were intimidating. I think the only reason I went through with taking that money was because I scarcely knew them and that they made themselves scarce around the office.

"Take a look at the photos I sent to you. They are just a few, mind you, but you'll get the message. Those are what the guys looked like after the brothers had them beaten and before they were thrown in jail."

I took the phone from my ear and looked at the messages. The messages were pictures and they were of two men who looked like they had taken a pretty good beating. Their eyes were bruised and puffy and they had multiple lacerations. One's nose was clearly broken.

"These supposedly happened by accident but those who know the Brothers know what really happened."

Was he right about this? Was he telling the truth? The vibe that the Brothers put out wasn't the most friendliest, but were they really capable of such things?

"Now, if you want your face to look this way before they bring charges against you and send you for a decent bit of jail time, just hang up the phone. Don't believe me? Just hit the 'End' button and you'll soon see how true all of this is."

I stood there in my kitchen with a cold sweat beginning to develop. The palm holding the phone to my ear became greasy. My heart sped up again in my chest; much like it did the night before. I had been scared into going to the motel, not knowing what was actually going to take place. Now that fear tactic was still being used to keep me in line. As much as I wanted to think this guy was bluffing, I had a real sense that he meant what he said.

"What do you want from me!" I snapped.

"Ultimately your obedience and submission. There is much you'll find yourself doing, but we'll cross those bridges when we come to them. As for now, I'm sure you've seen my little present to you in your guest room."

"The cage?"

"Yes, Dafni, your cage," he confirmed with a bit of glee. I couldn't help but notice he used the name he'd forced upon me. "That little item is for you to get into when you are so ordered and the time for you to crawl into it is now!"

That cage, though fairly large and quite accommodating for a dog, would be very confining for me. I'd have to keep my head low and my arms and legs bent to fit inside.

"You want me to get inside the cage?" I asked, somehow hoping I'd misunderstood.

"Yes, you ditzy little bimbo. Is that too hard a fucking concept for you to understand? Though I don't want you to just get inside," he said. Then he elaborated with instructions. "First, I know you've got on those ridiculous clothes again that just don't suit you. Strip down naked and then you may crawl inside. With the door closed, be sure to use the supplied lock to secure yourself inside. After you've done that, I'll be along shortly so that you may meet your owner on a more face-to-face basis."

I began to get anxious again! I was actually going to meet the bastard who was doing this to me!

"Sir, please! Is all that really necessary? I don't want to lock myself up. Can't we just talk this out?"

"One thing you'll learn, provided you don't force me to turn over the information I have, is that I expect you to obey my commands without hesitation or argument. I'm not a monster and know that this transition to being my slave may take a little getting used to, but I suggest for your sake that you do so quickly. In the very near future, I'm not going to tolerate questions or arguments."

It seemed pretty clear that there would be no rational conversation with him.

"Now, again, you are to strip naked, go get in your cage, lock it, and wait patiently for my arrival. You'll have five minutes from the time this call ends to comply. If you don't do so or leave the house for any reason, well you'll know what I'll do. Make your choice, sissy."

I didn't have time for any rebuttal or argument. The call swiftly ended on his end, officially starting my five minute window. What the hell was I going to do? Just a few minutes prior, I'd actually convinced myself that the nightmare of last night was a one-time thing. Now this man had begun to rope me back into his sick scenario where I was his property.

A multitude of options seemed to roll through my head with no real time to consider them all. I quickly concluded the best option would be, for the moment, to comply with his demands. For one thing, that would stop him from sending the video that I knew was in his possession. Another reason would be that I'd get to meet the asshole and see who was actually doing this to me. The one difference from the night before would be that, while caged, I wasn't forced to be gagged. Maybe, just maybe, I could strike some kind of deal with him that was reasonable; if only I could get through to him.

One minute had been used up in my thought process. I didn't have another moment to spare. I quickly dashed to my spare room and proceeded to kick my shoes off. They flew across the room and collided with the desk in the corner. I proceeded to rip my comfortable, male clothes off that left me standing there in nothing but my humiliating chastity cage. Looking down at the pink spectacle and the lock securing it on, I was reminded of how I'd gone against his orders and tried to remove it. Did he know? I hoped he wouldn't see the marring mark I'd made on the shank from the snips. Maybe I could keep my hands discretely over it.

Like a dog, I got on all fours and crawled inside. The interior of it was much more confining than I'd imagined. I quickly realized that it was easier to back inside of it than to try and turn around. When I got myself oriented right, with my head towards the door, I pulled the cage door closed. Taking the lock, and with a heavy heart, I put the lock in place and pinched it closed. The larger padlock gave a much hardier click than the tiny locks from last night. I pulled on it a few times to see if it would release. It was locked tight!

Immediately, it felt like the tiny steel walls were getting closer and closer. A crick in my neck and back soon set in. Then I felt a muscle cramp developing in my legs. I tried to reposition to give me some relief, but I couldn't find any position that would offer any.

I must have sat there for at least fifteen minutes. There were no sounds and no indications that anyone was here or coming. Then my ears distinctly heard the sound of my front door opening and closing. Faint footsteps erupted from the vinyl flooring in the kitchen. They became louder as he approached my room. I knew when he hit the carpet because the sound vanished. Still, I felt his presence looming ever closer.

"You in there, Dafni?" I heard him say. There was a soft knock on the wall just outside the door; as if he were being polite before entering. I could see his shadow on the adjacent wall. He was just outside the door. It began moving and a second later its owner stepped into the doorway.

I couldn't believe who it was!

To be continued...

12