Bound By Blackmail Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With practically steam shooting from my ears, I replied, "Yes, sir. I'll be obedient." I left a key part out that Brady wasn't lost on.

"You'll be an obedient what?"

"I'll be an obedient girl."

"I don't know," he said with a hem and haw tone. "Stand up, slut."

The order caught me off guard. I stood up curiously as I'd been told. It didn't take me long to figure out why. He stepped up close, real close in front of me. His gaze looked into mine for a second before his eyes wandered down and landed on my crotch. His hand reached out and rubbed the padlock holding my chastity cage on; specifically the marred part of the shank where I'd tried to cut it off.

"I know you're airheaded, but I believe I made it clear not to touch or tamper with this. Don't you remember that?"

"Yes, si...," I began to say before I felt a fierce blow come across the left side of my face. Brady had slapped me hard enough to cause me to stumble to the floor.

"Really, you remember that? Do you remember what I said would happen if I caught you messing with it?"

"Please, sir. I'm terribly sorry!" Fear enveloped me. Brady seemed searing mad at my complete disregard for his command.

"Did you really think you could slip anything past me? Because of this, I'll be forced to take disciplinary action. If I allowed you to get away with such transgressions without punishment, how would you ever learn?"

What was he going to do to me? I was terrified! However, I got a bit of relieving news; even if it would only be short lived.

"Lucky for you, there is much to be done today and I have a schedule to keep. Rest assure though, you'll be receiving a punishment for this later on," he told me as he pointed to my caged crotch. "Now, back on your knees, bitch."

I was trembling as I moved back to the position I'd been in just a few moments before. My heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest.

With a kinder, calmer tone, he said, "Since you've asked me so nicely, I'm going to allow you to become my sissy slave. I just require one last thing so that I know you are sincere."

What could he possibly want now?

"While you're down there on your knees like a good girl, I want you to take my cock out and give it a good kiss."

I looked at him with stunned eyes.

"You've got that look of elation, girl," he joked. "I'm not telling you to suck on it; at least not yet." He made sure to give me a wink. "I want you to take it out, give the tip a gentle, sincere kiss and thank me for taking you as my property."

The room seemed to spin. What have I done? I knew that I'd be forced to do degrading things that I'd never do on my own accord, but I thought I'd at least have a little time to maybe find a way out of this before those situations would arise. Brady stood before me with his hands on his hips, waiting for me to show I was completely on board.

After a few moments of hesitation, he sighed and said, "I knew you weren't serious. I guess I'll just go send those videos out..,"

"NO!" I said aloud. "Please wait."

"You know what you have to do then," he told me. "And don't you snap at me ever! You got that!"

"Yes, Master."

Brady assisted in the first bit of worshiping his cock by unzipping his coveralls and allowing the top section to fall to the floor. He had a pair of pants underneath that I was to unfasten. I leaned up and reached out for his belt buckle. My hands were trembling so fiercely that I was having trouble controlling them. I finally got his belt undone and his button opened. Brady seemed to get a kick out of my nervousness as I heard a snicker or two and noticed his gut heaving a bit because so. Trying my best to ignore him, I slid the zipper down to reveal an old, tattered pair of boxers. There were strands of his public hair that jetted out above the waist line. I timidly grasped the failing elastic of them and pulled down.

The shaft of his cock began to show. It looked to be semi-hard and continuing to grow. Further and further down I pulled until the tip finally came into view and once it was free of the boxers, it sprung out and basically met me face to face. Brady was clearly getting off on this.

"Don't be shy now. The two of you have already been acquainted," Brady mentioned, reminding me of last night. It sent a chill down my spine as I looked at the cock that had rape my poor, virgin hole. Now I was going to have to kiss it.

A cold sweat enveloped me as I shifted forward. My lips were pursed and my eyes shut as I moved in towards his stiffening member. Further and further I leaned in until my lips finally made contact. I felt like they had landed squarely and I immediately pulled away.

"What the fuck was that?" He demanded. "Was that supposed to be a sincere kiss? That was absolutely, fucking terrible. How can you desperately want to be a sissy whore if you can't even give a guy's cock a little smooch?"

My blood boiled! He wasn't satisfied with my affectionate act. I didn't want to make contact with his cock again but it didn't look like I had much of a choice. Also, I wanted to make sure that this would be the last time. Mustering up as much courage and suppressing my urge to hurl, I puckered up and leaned in for the redo. My eyes stayed open this time and I looked up at the man who would be my master. He grinned a crooked smile as my lips again made contact. Fighting the urge to pull away, I pressed harder, making sure to move my lips up and down a little bit, ultimately ending with a general smooching sound.

"Thank you so much Master for allowing me to become your property." I spat those words out in as much of a girl's voice and with as much sincerity as I could gather. If that wasn't going to be good enough, I didn't know any more that I could do.

"Now, there's a good sissy girl. I knew deep down you wanted to be mine. You are quite welcome, slut!"

I was told that I could rise off the floor. Brady, thankfully, returned his stiffening cock to his pants. I couldn't help but notice that he now had a tent pitched. It sent a chill through me knowing that I was the one to cause that. Brady was quick to notice that I had noticed.

"All in good time, sweetie. If I didn't have a schedule to keep, I'd likely bend you over that cage and make a repeat of last night. But don't you worry, I'll make sure the two of you get plenty of play time." He patted his crotch so there was no mistake as to what he was referring to before pulling his coveralls back on.

I shuddered at the thought. Brady made his way back to the kitchen and I was told to follow; not before being told to collect my plie of clothes from the floor.

"I've made arrangements for you at a shop up town. Probably in an area you wouldn't think twice of avoiding," he said. He told me to hand him my sissy phone and he proceeded to punch something into it. "I've got you set up with directions here," he said handing me the phone back. "Go ahead and get dressed. To show you I'm not all bad, I'll allow you to wear those silly things in your hands."

That was one order I was glad to follow without any hesitation or argument. I quickly jumped into action, pulling my boxers on first to try and get a little bit of modesty back. I finished putting on the rest of the items in direct order and almost felt normal; almost. While I was dressing, Brady had collected something from a bag that he'd placed on the counter when he arrived. Luckily, it wasn't a ridiculous hood or a dreaded gag, but it did look like something I wasn't going to like.

"You'll be meeting a guy named Roger. He's a rather large fellow, as per his nickname, and you should be able to pick him out quite easily. As for recognizing you, you'll be wearing this so they know who you are when you arrive. Make sure you go in the back entrance."

What Brady held in his hands was a pink hoop. It was thick and made of leather. Considering he'd said I'd be wearing it and it was about as big around as my neck, it didn't take much deduction to figure out that it was a collar. Dangling from the front of it was a tag like you'd see on a dog's collar. Brady saw me looking and elaborated.

"Just an identification tag is all," he told me as he brought it closer for me to see. It was a purple heart-shaped tag with the name 'DAFNI' etched into it.

"So everyone can know your name, slut. I stopped and had it made at a kiosk last night, figuring you'd love wearing it around as a symbol of my ownership. Don't you just love it?"

"Yes, Master," I said, not really relishing that idea, but I figured just agreeing would do me more good than harm.

Brady placed the collar on my neck and secured it in place. He made sure to get it snug; about as snug as I'd been made to make the hood. At least with the collar, I didn't have that confining and suffocating leather over my head. One thing that was similar was the fact that a tiny padlock was placed on the buckle to make sure I couldn't remove it.

"Now, get going. I'm going to stay here to tend to a few things."

That caught me off-guard. He was going to stay in my house to do what exactly? He gave me a smile that made me think I wasn't going to like what he had in mind. I was given a pop on my ass to usher me out the door. I began moving, noticing at the same time my dog tag gave a small jingling sound as it bounced on the metal D-ring. In my foyer, I stopped a moment to slip on my jacket. Brady noticed this and stepped out.

"Oh, and because I'm such a caring master, I checked your car over and discovered that your heater wasn't working. It should be fine now. Let's just hope that it doesn't fail again, considering that heap you drive and with this weather we've been having."

I fucking knew it! I hadn't even said one word about my car or my heater, yet he somehow just happened to stumble across that. The smug smile across his face told the story; like he wasn't even trying to hide it.

"Thank you, Master," I said, knowing that calling him out on it would do zero good.

I quickly headed out the door, raising the collar of the jacket up to hopefully shield my new collar from view. In my car, I began to head out of the driveway. I stared at my house, knowing there was a monster inside and having no idea what he was going to do while I was away. Even worse than that, I had to wonder where exactly he was sending me and for what purpose. While I didn't know the answer to those questions, I did know one thing; I wasn't going to like it.

To be continued...

12