Bound By Blackmail Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I thought I'd gotten my balance, I proceeded to take a few steps. The first one seemed smooth; it was the second, third, and fourth that were a bit rough. I ended up colliding with Eve who put her hands up to catch me. Actually, I think she put her hands up to guard herself and I instinctively latched onto her.

"Easy, girl," Eve said. She made sure I got my balance and then took a few steps back.

"I don't know that I can actually walk in these." I told her.

"Clearly you'll need a good bit of practice and you'll get plenty of that on your way out."

On my way out! Was I about to get out of this hell hole? I had a fluttering of excitement in my chest that she was quick to dash.

"For the moment, however, you're about to get a small reprieve."

I would like to have thought that she meant something positive for me; something that I would have been happy to hear and do. Instead, she hit me with something that I knew couldn't be good.

"I think I've done all I can do with you for now, but there's one last piece of business to attend to before you can head back home." Eve walked over behind me, put her hands on my shoulders, and whispered in my ear, "You've got to give Roger his tip first."

To be continued....