Bound By Blackmail Ch. 08

Story Info
Dafni returns home to find what her master has been up to.
7k words
4.6
19.6k
20

Part 8 of the 26 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brady018
Brady018
312 Followers

This is the eighth chapter in this series. Please read any previous chapters you haven't read yet. This series has aspects of blackmail, forced feminization, sissy slavery, sex slavery, chastity, and BDSM. If that doesn't sound like something you'd be interested in, you may want to find another story to read. I'm working on other chapters. I would love to know your thoughts on what you think of the story and how you think it's going. Please comment and rate if you would. I would really appreciate it. Hope you enjoy.

I was happy to be driving; even though I found it far more difficult to do in my heels. In my car, I felt safe. That feeling did deteriorate when at stop signs and lights. Even though I was really only visible from the neck up, I felt like the eyes of every driver and passerby were on me. I was glad when I got out of that shady part of town and more towards my own. Then I started to get nervous as I neared my home and the man who awaited me there. I had no idea what my so-called Master had been up to while he'd sent me off to get turned into the sissy girl he desired.

I saw his car was still there when I pulled behind my house; though he'd actually moved it to my spot under the carport. On the edge of the yard was a box truck with a couple of guys who were closing the rollup door. With my spot blocked, I pulled behind the truck. When I got out of my car, the two men looked me up and down, gave each other a snicker, and then loaded themselves into the cab. The engine fired up and the truck began to pull off.

"Ah, you're back!" I heard Brady say. He was standing just outside my front door on the stoop. I noticed in the time I'd been gone that he'd changed his clothes. Well, perhaps not changed them, but he had shed the pair of coveralls he'd been wearing. He stood there in a black long-sleeve and tattered jeans covering the ratty boxers beneath.

"Who were they?" I demanded; pointing in the direction of the truck.

"Did you hear me give that cunt mouth of yours permission to speak!" Brady said in a stern tone. I knew there was nothing I could do and lowered my head. "Now, step over here and let me get a good look at you."

My feet were killing me, being stuffed inside the tight boots. I fought against the pain to keep upright on the uneven ground. Brady noticed my lack of elegance and form in walking and called me on it.

"You're gonna have to learn to move better than that. Guys are going to want to see your body move fluidly when you walk; not like you're a lumpy sack of potatoes."

I stopped just before the stoop and he stepped down and walked around me. He checked out my hair, patting it and running his fingers through it. A finger slipped between the dress-collar to check its tightness before his hand moving south. Stopping at my skirt, he lifted it, gave an approving grunt, and promptly gave me a swat on the ass.

"Miss Eve did quite a fine job on you! Is there any doubt now that this is your true form?" Again, I just shot him a look. After all, I wasn't supposed to speak, right?

Brady began looking me over again in a puzzling manner. "Where's your purse?"

My purse? I'd forgotten the damn thing in the car. It wasn't like I was used to carrying one. Brady made me turn back to get it. I was beyond irritated and already sick of my heels. As I walked back to my car, I could almost feel his stare on my ass.

"That's a lovely purse," he said as I returned. "How could you leave something that adorable behind? I passed it to his outstretched hand. He opened it and began rooting around inside. My new wallet, makeup, and sissy phone were all bypassed and he retrieve the small lockbox.

"Ah, here it is. Just wanted to make sure you weren't going to try and hide it from me. Let's go inside."

I followed him in and headed towards the kitchen. The house was must toastier than I remembered it; which I assumed was why he'd lost the coveralls. He'd definitely cut my heat up to combat the cold outside; much higher than I'd set it myself for the sake of my power bill. That wasn't all that I'd noticed. I had been gone only a few hours, but my house smelled like a smokers lounge. There was a heavy, stale cigarette odor that loomed everywhere. I was disgusted and highly pissed off!

Brady circled around and took a seat at the table. I went to sit as well so I didn't have to stand there in those boots, but I was stopped cold.

"No, Dafni. You just stand right there."

Brady's attention went back to the box in his hands. He made sure to hold it where I couldn't see what he was doing. His thumbs rapidly tapped the buttons on top. I heard and electronic click and he was able to open the lid. He peered inside briefly before removing its contents.

There were a few different items that Brady began separating. I noticed immediately the cash and bank card; my cash and bank card! They had been stripped from my wallet; which I figured suffered the same fate as my clothes. There were also the two tiny keys that Roger handed over to Alyssa. They were the keys, literally, to getting my chastity off. The pink collar with the dog tag that Eve removed from my neck had also been packed inside. Lastly, and probably more disturbing, was a familiar container. It was the one Roger used to capture his cum in after my hand-job.

"Ok, Dafni," Brady said; pulling his phone from his pocket. "Step over here and hold your skirt up for me. I want to see your new clitty-cage."

Embarrassed, despite him seeing me in one already, I stepped over as ordered and lifted my skirt. Brady reached out and tugged my thong down to reveal my imprisoned cock.

"Isn't that just adorable," he cooed. "The one I put on you was much too massive for a tiny, pathetic thing like this. I'm sure now that's why you wanted so badly to get out of it. You wanted a more appropriate size."

After he was done mocking me, he held his phone up to my crotch; as if it were going to make a phone call of its own. There was an awkward few seconds before I heard a couple of small beeps that I was sure came from my chastity.

"Alright," he said. "Take a few steps back for me. Keep your skirt lifted just like that."

I did as he said and eased back a few steps. My skirt remained raised with my panties down so that he had a prominent view. A very mischievous, evil grin crossed his face. I got a feeling in the pit of my stomach that he was about to do something I wasn't going to like. His gaze dropped to my crotch as he pressed a button on his phone. Immediately, a sharp, electrical shock surged though me. Its epicenter was clearly under my sac. It was enough for me to drop my skirt and I was so wobbly on my heels that it effectively brought me to my knees.

"Oh, that works marvelous!" Brady chuckled. My whole crotch felt electrified in a most painful manner. I winced and cried out in agony. "How do you like the shock feature of your new chastity cage?" With his question, he hit the button again; causing another painful jolt.

"Pleeee...please stop," I said with a quivering lip.

"Oh, so that doesn't feel good?" He asked; making sure to hit the button a third time. I shook my head harshly. "Well then, let that be a lesson to you. That's a reminder that you belong to me and can expect those consequences if you misbehave or disobey. Is that clearly understood?"

Brady held his phone down where I could clearly see his intentions. His thumb hovered over the shock button and moved to press it again.

"YES...YES...Yes, sir."

"Good girl. I think this will be a fabulous training device."

Brady stood from his chair, walked right by me, and leaned against my kitchen island. I looked back to see him rest one elbow on the counter as he leered at me with a lusty glare. I went to get off the floor, but I was quickly haulted.

"Not so fast, slut. Speaking of training, and seeing as how you're already in prime position, I think it's time to see what kind of a cocksucker you are."

"WHAT!" I blurted out.

"Well, I've already experienced how tight your sissy-hole is. Now I want to see how that cunt mouth takes my cock." He gave me a sneer, but that wasn't the only thing I noticed. The sheer idea and my utter reaction to it was causing things to happen in his crotch-region. I noticed a tent pitching in his pants. "See what you've done to me with that cute little outfit and the pitiful moaning you were just doing?"

Moaning? I yelped in agony from him shocking me. I wasn't fucking moaning!

"Please, sir...Master, I..."

He cut me off with, "I know you've already had fun with one cock today. I'm glad to hear that you just used those petite, little hands because that mouth is mine to take first."

"Master, I...I..," I started, not really knowing what I could say to get out of it. Brady didn't take my hesitation well and used his phone to further shock me. I squealed in sheer pain, causing me to wither on the floor.

"You seem to like that, which may be why you're trying to defy an order given to you. Is that it? Do you like me shocking those sissy berries down there? Perhaps you want me to up the power and give you a real jolt!"

"NO..NO!" I shouted.

"Then I suggest you crawl over here and take care of your master's cock. I honestly don't know why you're trying to stall. We both know you want a stomach full of cum."

My stomach lurched at the notion. Brady must have noticed the look of disgust on my face. It caused an even more prominent tent. I was repulsed that his treating me like garbage and the threat of these sexual acts were turning him on.

"That's right, darling. You're going to be a good slut and swallow every drop. In the coming days..," he started before giving himself a few hardy chuckles. "There was no pun intended there; happy accident. But in the coming days, you'll need to be apt in not only taking a cock in that mouth, but also in toying with and swallowing the load you're given. Guys absolutely love that."

I didn't want any of that! This world Brady kept trying to pull me into seemed to be dragging me down harder and faster than I could have imagined. However, so much had been done that I was worried escape would be practically impossible.

"Come on, girl! Stop daydreaming and get over here. It isn't going to suck itself."

Things were becoming all too real too fast. What real option did I have? He practically had me by the balls with his ability to shock them at his discretion. I doubted I could fight him off. Denying him would only cause me anguish. There only seemed to be one option. It looked like I was about to give my first blowjob.

Feeling defeated, I began maneuvering towards him on my hands and knees. It was good I hadn't gotten back on my feet; I'd become so lightheaded that I'd likely collapse. My thong remained around my legs, tethering them together like a lacey hobble chain.

Brady leaned up from the counter and stood tall in front of me with his ever-stiffening bulge. I looked up to see his crooked smile; clearly satisfied with what he was doing with me. There was no move to remove his belt or unzip his pants. That was still to be my job. I thought back to earlier that morning when I was in just about the same position. He'd told me then that I wasn't going to have to suck him off, and he'd been a man of his word. It was just a cruel joke though as he was only postponing it for a few measly hours.

My hands trembled just as much, if not more so, as I reached again for his buckle. I got his belt undone and his pants unzipped. Behind them were the same old ratty boxers that were almost paper-thin. The failing elastic easily gave way and his member popped out to greet me for the second time. My master looked down upon me with utter satisfaction.

"There it is, sweetie. Do a good job."

I wanted to just punch him in the balls; maybe inflict just a little bit of pain and humiliation like he'd done to me. Instead, I rose up on my knees a little where I was more level with his member. The head seemed to follow me, ever stiffening. My throat fell dry in the horror of what I was about to do. I began to lean in, closing my eyes as I inched towards it. That action caused me to receive a slap across the face.

"Eyes up here, honey. I want to see that look of lust in your eyes as you bob up and down on it."

I gave him a loathing look, if any, but my eyes stayed connected with his. Closer and closer, I leaned in with my mouth open. He smirked and watched me attentively. Finally, I felt my lips make contact. It was enough of a reaction to make me want to pull away, but he'd placed a hand behind my head for further encouragement. He took the lead and began pointing his pelvis outwards while pulling my head inwards. I became wide-eyed at the realization of Brady's cock sliding into my mouth.

At that point, my breathing was getting heavy and my heart felt like it would burst out of my chest, it was beating so hard. He continued to further force his way in and I found out quickly that the deeper he went in, the more my teeth grazed his shaft.

"Watch the teeth, slut. All I want to feel are those lips, tongue, and throat!" I received another stern slap across the face to urge me in remembering that.

I struggled to open my mouth wide and keep it there. My teeth seemed to ever be on the cusp of making contact. His cock slid deeper in my mouth and I still had not bottomed out on his base. I could feel my gag reflex wanting to kick in and I instinctively wanted to pull off of him. His hand held me firm and he patted my head as if to give me some reassurance. I could practically feel the tip of his cock graze the back of my throat. It caused more tears to well. I put my hands on his legs and tried to push away. He eased up a bit, but only just. I was not allowed to pull completely off of him.

"You're gonna have to learn to control that gag reflex, Dafni. Men love girls who can deep-throat. Try it again and make sure you use that tongue all down my shaft."

Pressure was again applied to the back of my head. His cock was being pushed back down my throat. The reflex was kicking back in again. To try and subside it, also because I'd been ordered to, I let my tongue start sliding along his cock. My stomach rolled as I detected the veins that were pumping the blood keeping him rock-hard. It felt like the tip was going to go straight down my throat hole. I coughed a little and he backed off a moment before moving back in. This was the rhythm he kept for the next few minutes. Brady was easing me into it. Then, to help him along, he took my left hand off his leg and placed it on his sac. There were no instructions given, but I knew what he wanted. I had to do the same thing with Roger's hand-job. I hated that I knew that.

I began gently massaging his testicals. This really seemed to get him into it. My tongue, my throat, my gagging, and now his ball massage, all was apparently good enough and he was getting close. The pressure increased on the back of my head and his rhythm picked up. I realized that this was no longer a sensual blowjob. He now seemed to be just interested in face-fucking me.

I couldn't take it!

I tried to pull away but his grip was much too firm. Deeper and harder he pushed into my mouth. His rhythm became furious. He began to grunt, much like the night before when he fucked me. My eyes widened but my vision was far too blurry from the tears. In my mouth, it felt like his cock began to pulsate. That meant one thing and I couldn't get away! His tip bottomed out in my throat, and then I felt the warm, gooey spray of cum.

"How do you like your master's cum swimming in your mouth?" Brady asked; pulling his cock out. The immediate taste, along with the knowledge of what now resided in my mouth, was making my stomach turn. I wanted to spit the load out and began making the face to do so. Brady quickly added, "No, no, no. Don't you dare, slut. Keep that cum right where it belongs."

The longer it sat in my mouth, the worse it got. It had a taste and texture that I never would have imagined. I've heard of girls, real girls, who perform fellatio but are adamant that the guy not ejaculate in their mouths. Being on the receiving end, I could now understand why.

"Hey, Dafni, up here," Brady said. My eyes lifted to see he had his phone out taking either photos or video of me down on the floor with his load in my mouth; probably both. "Play with it. Show the camera what a cum-hungry bitch you are."

I was steady on the verge of losing his load along with everything in my stomach. He moved his phone around, getting different angles of me with bits starting to dribble out of the corners of my mouth.

"Don't be camera shy. Open your mouth and toy with my cum before you swallow it, slut."

I just wanted the foul goop out of my mouth. It was making me more nauseous with each passing second. With eyes like daggers, I opened my mouth to show to him and his camera that I had a mouth full of his cum. He ordered me to swish it around with my tongue a few times and make yummy, whore noises like I was supposed to naturally do.

"Ok, I think you've had your fun; time to swallow. Be a good girl and finish it all."

I wished I could have rather spit the stuff right in his fucking face. Knowing that wasn't a real option, I began choking it down. It had felt thick in my mouth but even thicker running down my throat. The hot, sticky human substance was too much! My stomach lurched and I wound up dry heaving and spitting the goop out onto the kitchen floor.

"You naughty, little cunt!" he said in astonishment.

"Please, sir...it's...it's too much."

"I know it's a lot of cum. That should simply elate a sissy like you. If you don't want me to beat the hell out of you and lock you in your cage for a few days, I suggest you lap that cum up like a good slut."

I stared down at the combination of my saliva and his cum; a milky mixture of pure disgust! I didn't want to lick anything off the floor, much less that. However, a beating and being confined to my cage seemed much worse. So, like an obedient slave, I leaned down and started licking it up.

"Good girl," he cooed. "Make sure you get it all."

I found myself slurping it up. The sound of it was utterly nauseating, but I was somehow keeping myself from getting sick and losing it all. I found my new hair wanted to dangle down in it and I had to use both hands to hold it back. Above me, I heard Brady chuckle. He was apparently amused at what he was making me do. When I thought I was done, I leaned up for him to see.

"Make sure you lick that spot good and clean. I wouldn't want you to waste any."

Barely holding on, I leaned back down and drug my tongue over that spot again. I could taste a mixture of cum and crud from the filthy floor. It left a terrible taste in my mouth.

"Was that so hard?" He asked. I leaned back up to find that his cock was softening and there was a bit of cum leaking out. "Go ahead and clean me up. Finish sucking this cum out that I know you want."

My blood boiled, but I was far too exhausted and queasy to argue. Hopefully, I was about to be done. I took a hold of his cock and jerked it a few times. His tip became coated with cum. I put my mouth on it and sucked his bodily fluid down and then used my tongue to lick the tip clean. I then sunk back to me knees and lowered my head, ashamed of what I'd just been made to do.

"That wasn't too bad," Brady said while he was buckling his pants back into place. "You definitely will need to work on certain techniques and get that gag reflex in order. Training will help to remedy that, but we'll get to that shortly. In the meantime, I'm going to go over some changes around here with you."

Changes? Just what the fuck did he mean by that! I was told to get up and follow him upstairs. It felt good to get off my knees, but that also meant getting back on my ailing feet trapped in high-heel boots and also pulling my thong back into place. The worry of just what kind of changes he'd made helped to distract from all that.

Brady018
Brady018
312 Followers
12