Bound By Blackmail Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You put it on where you find it and then you take it off in the same spot. I don't want you sauntering around this house in those pretend clothes."

"Yes, Master," I responded; feeling ill that I'd been denied my own clothes in my own house.

When I finished with the bed, having to go back and fix a few spot with Brady barking at me like a drill sergeant to his sissy private, I was shewed out the door. When he shut it, he checked to make sure it was secured and inaccessible to all but him.

"I'm leaving now. Before you get ready, go down to your quarters and have a quick session with your trainer cock. You don't have to worry about sitting at your desk, so attach it to its mount. Be sure to pop in a new cum cartridge," he said with a wink. He told me the code to enter, which was a step up from the introduction level. After that, he stepped over and popped me on the butt. "I'm sure I'll be seeing you around the office, sweetie." Then he was gone.

It was a great relief to have him out of my house. Well, at least physically. His presence loomed through the smell of his smoke and the cameras that hung on just about every wall. Even from his car, he could be watching my every move. That was very unnerving.

I considered, on my way to the basement, trying to find something quick and easy to eat. Even just a tiny nibble to calm my stomach. I had been warned not to and I'd already poked the bear, which resulted in a painful smack across my face. As much misery as I was in, I didn't want to push it.

I descended down to my quarters to get my training session out of the way. As sad as it sounded, I hoped the deposit of cum I was about to consume would nauseate me enough to curb my appetite again. I was still steamed about my being denied some sort of breakfast for not being appreciative of his table scraps.

Loading a new cum cartridge, I attached it to the wall and started the thawing process. I sat on the edge of the bed, both groggy and starved, and had almost fallen asleep when the indicator light turned green. In a defeated huff, I got to my knees and positioned myself in front of the faux member.

Above me, fake Brady stared down with a menacing glare. The shaft directly in front of me hung limply; waiting to become stimulated. For the second time in less than an hour, I had my mouth on a cock. No, it wasn't a real cock, but it was as close to the real thing as you could get; so I was counting it.

The level wasn't quite as easy as the introduction level, though it still didn't take much to get it to climax. Another awful load was shot into my mouth. I could almost feel the camera watching and I quickly downed the cum to try and rid myself of its taste.

With that horrid chore out of the way, I removed my wig and placed it back on its mannequin head. Then I pulled my nightie off and slid my panties down, leaving them both on my bed before leaving naked and heading upstairs.

Back in the guest bath, I took a quick shower. My main focus was to make sure the bright red lipstick I'd smeared on for Brady was completely gone. I didn't see any trace of it in the mirror, but I scrubbed a second time at the vanity just to be sure.

Next, I went to brush my teeth. Brady was nice enough to supply me a new toothbrush. Surprisingly enough, it didn't look like it came from any dentist or approved ADA cooperation. The brush head was shaped like a cock. It probably came from the same place as the nightlight. Overlooking its design, I brushed vigorously to remove any remaining cum or its foul taste, then headed downstairs to dress.

Just as promised, there was a set of work clothes for me in the closet. I had my standard dress shoes with black socks, a gray button-down shirt with a crisp collar and cuffs, and a pair of pressed black slacks. All of which was a relief. Then I saw the underwear left for me and that put a knot back in my stomach. They weren't a pair of my normal, comfortable, male boxers; but rather another pair of panties.

These were not the skimpy, lacey design I'd been wearing. These were much like the very first pair from the motel that I ultimately gagged myself with. They were of cotton material and much smaller. Also, they had a very juvenile design; the elastic banding around the waist and leg holes were hot pink. The main section was white with butterflies in shades of pinks, blues, yellows, and purples. It looked more like something for a girl than a woman.

I already knew it was pointless, but I searched the closet again to see if there was a pair of my boxers anywhere inside. Of course Brady had gotten rid of those. He was bound to make sure I had some sort of femininity on.

I slid the panties on, and just like I thought they were very tight and confining. They cradled my chastity harshly causing my balls to ache. Plus, as thick as they were, I was sure that I'd show a panty-line that I wasn't keen on having.

I dreaded having to wear them all day, but then I started to wonder; did I really have to wear them? I mean, Brady didn't specify that I had to. It was a very loose loophole, but one nonetheless. Even though I knew I'd probably end up paying for it at some point, I removed and tossed the ridiculous things back in the closet and slammed the door.

Going commando, I finished getting dressed and almost felt like myself. Well, except for my caged cock rubbing against my slacks and my stomach churning from the two loads of cum; both of which were sensations I would never have felt on my own accord. With a huff, I left my house, if I could even still call it that, and headed towards the office.

Work was tedious. From the time I walked through the lobby doors, I was on pins and needles. It was almost like I was in a haunted house with a potential terror lurking around every corner. At my desk, I was having trouble focusing. Behind me was the safe that was ten grand short of where it was supposed to be with a mad man walking around containing that knowledge. At times, I would hear a cart wheeling it's way down the hall and I thought maybe it was him. They wound up being things like the mail cart or someone moving papers or office equipment. Though I didn't see him for the first few hours, I knew he was close by. He made sure to give me a few, weak zaps through my chastity; I assume just to keep my attention.

At one point, I had to pee and went to use the bathroom. This is a normal, everyday function to people and I didn't think anything of it; at first! The men's room closest to my desk had a double basin sink, two urinals, and two stalls. Looking at the two means of relieving myself, I was reminded of that morning's dilemma. Did I stand to pee or use a still to sit? I could hear Brady's gravely voice in my head; telling me I was a girl and girls sit to pee.

I made a move towards a stall but stopped. Brady had me scared to do anything in my own home since he was there most of the time and had means to track my every move. But I was at work now. A place where there were no security cameras in the bathrooms to keep tabs on me. Taking a leak at a urinal would take only a few moments and standing to pee like I'd done most all my life would just be one more small thing to remind me that I wasn't just some sissy girl he was trying to turn me in to. It would help reinforce in my mind that I was still a guy.

Hoping to be quick, I stepped up to the urinal and unfastened my pants. Of course I had no underwear to get in my way but my chastity could still present a problem. I remembered how it made my urine spray all over the bowl. To keep any spray back from getting on my clothes, I lowered my pants a little more and raised my shirt. I tried to control my stream and not have too much pressure. It was a little messy, but at least I was taking a piss while standing.

Just as I was finishing up, I heard the bathroom door open behind me. It caused me to become startled and I quickly tried to get the standing pee off the tip of the cage so I could button up. The last thing I needed was someone stepping up to the neighboring urinal and spotting the pink cage locked on my cock.

"And just what the fuck do you think you're doing!"

I didn't have to turn around to know who it was.

"Oh...I was...ah...just..," I started, not really knowing what to say. I turned to see Brady standing there with his arms crossed and a scowl on his face; clearly angry. It pissed me off that I was being made to feel like I'd done something wrong when really I hadn't.

"'You just, uhh'," he started, mocking me, "Took a piss at that urinal, didn't you?"

"Well, I..," I again stuttered.

"Why are you trying to lie!" He demanded. There was no denying it. Clearly, I'd been caught in the act.

"Yes, sir." Then I added, "I had to pee really bad."

Brady began moving towards me. There was no real place for me to go; yet I slowly back pedaled into the vanity as Brady advanced upon me.

"Tell me, sissy, who are urinals designed for?"

Blushing, knowing what he was getting at, I replied, "Boys."

"And what are you?"

Feeling even more ashamed, I said, "I'm a girl."

"So, not only are you using the wrong bathroom equipment, but you're in the wrong bathroom completely."

"Sir, please! I..."

"Shut it!" He snapped. "You're lucky I'm even allowing you to continue to use the men's room here. By rights, I should make you go tinkle in the little girls room from now on."

"Oh, please don't," I pleaded. There were a good many women working in the office and I'd likely encounter one at some point. That would probably get me a visit to H.R. Then what excuse could I possibly say for the reason behind it?

"If I catch you trying to use that pathetic thing like a real dick again, I'll remove the privilege I've allowed for you to wear those male clothes. You'll be coming to work in a full slutty getup and using the little-girls-room." Then he added, "Though I'm sure some of the guys here wouldn't mind you stumbling your way into the boys room to let that slutty mouth give them a quick reprieve from work."

I couldn't imagine having to do that to anyone around here. My mind thought back to just what a convincing job Eve had done in making me look like a slutty girl. Some guys might actually take advantage and I wanted to steer clear of that as much as possible.

"Please, sir, I swear I won't use a urinal again."

"No, Dafni," he said. "You won't try to act like a man and stand again."

"Yes, sir. I won't pretend to be a man. I'll sit down to pee," I said. Then adding at the end, hoping to please him, "Just like I'm supposed to."

"Well, that's all that I ask. As I told you earlier, things don't have to be difficult."

I felt a tiny bit of relief, hoping that this little issue was done and over with. However, I noticed that Brady didn't look like he was about to leave. He had a grumpy face that somehow still turned up into half a smile.

"I'm glad to hear you say you're going to tinkle like you're suppose to, but I'm still going to have to give you a little punishment to help drive the message home."

"Wha...what are you talking about?" I asked, becoming very nervous.

"Very simply, I'm going to give you a spanking for pissing in that urinal; though we both know I'm about to discover another reason to punish you."

I knew what he was referring to; my panties, or lack there of. He had to have seen me on one of his cameras. How else would he know? It baffled and terrified me that he was able to keep tabs like that.

"Get against that wall," he ordered me.

"Sir, please not here," I pleaded.

Brady gave me a smirk. "I wouldn't worry. My cart is outside with an out-of-order sign on the door." Then he was quick to add, "Of course you never know if someone will just ignore it. Sort of like you ignoring my orders. I suggest you hope that those people here can follow orders like you're supposed to unless you want to be caught getting disciplined."

That I definitely didn't want for many reasons. I would have to take my punishment and hoped that he would just get it over with so I could get the hell out of there. Like a criminal, I placed both my hands on the wall and leaned against it. Brady came over, reached around me, unbuckled my belt, and let my pants fall to the floor.

"Just like I thought, no panties," he said.

"Sir, you didn..," I started, wanting to remind him that he didn't really specify that I had to wear them.

"Save it! I don't want to hear some cooked-up excuse. I told you that your clothes were in the closet and you figured you'd just wear what you wanted anyways. Well, perhaps a few, sharp spanks to your ass will urge you to wear what is supplied to you."

A sharp smack came across my backside, echoing around the room. It was more than enough to put an immediate sting on my bottom that made me start to spin around.

"Back like you were and stay there until I'm done!" He barked.

Another nine blows were delivered; each seeming harder and more painful than the previous. I desperately wanted to yelp in agony, but I bit my lower lip in hopes of not attracting attention. Tears started to well. I did my best to hold them back; knowing I would be going out for all the office to see. It was no use and a couple of salty drops slid down my cheeks.

"Hopefully that'll teach you to mind," he said with one, last smack to my bottom. It caused a tiny, muffled cry to escape from me.

It sounded as if the punishment was over and I moved to pull my pants back up. "Not so fast!" He barked, stopping me cold. "Step out of those and stand over there," he said, pointing to the corner. I was terrified he was going to have some ridiculous skirt, or perhaps a full dress for me to put on. Fortunately I wasn't told to remove my pants for that, but it was something still degrading.

"You know, I had a feeling you'd pull some shit like this. It's as if I know how that silly little mind of yours works. So, I came prepared."

From an interior pocket of his coveralls, he pulled out a pair of white, cotton panties, much like the ones I'd passed up at home. These were not identical though. As he unfolded them, holding his hands in the black, lacey waistband to stretch them out, I could see their big differences.

While the ones I'd tossed back in the closet at home had butterflies printed on them, which would be embarrassing to be seen in, I would have preferred them to what Brady held in his hands. These had a message printed on them; well actually two messages. The front read 'I Love Sucking Cock' with the love represented by a red heart. That was bad enough, but then he turned the panties around so I could see the back. It read, 'Sissy Fuck Hole' with an arrow pointing down to where my hole would be.

"Don't you just love these," Brady joked before tossing them to me. "A sissy should never be without her panties. Now put those on!" He barked.

Arguing would do no good and I needed to get dressed in case someone had heard us or just ignored his sign. I quickly slid the tight, humiliating things up my hairless legs. While I got them in place and did my best to get them in a comfortable position, Brady stepped over to my pants. He picked them up off the floor and brought them over to me. This wasn't some sort of kind gesture; that wasn't Brady's style. He returned them to me, but not before taking something from them.

"Put your pants back on. I'm sure you've got work to do."

"But what about my belt, sir?" I asked, quickly pulling them back on.

Brady had taken it from the loops before my pants were handed over to me. They were not overly big, but big enough to where they would easily slide down without my belt to keep them tight around my waist. The look on Brady's face told me that's what he had in mind.

"I wouldn't worry about your belt. You can spend the rest of your day holding those britches up to further your punishment."

That terrified me. For the most part, I stayed parked at my desk. At least that way I didn't have to worry about it. That didn't mean I'd be able to stay there all day. How was it going to look with me holding my pants up like a delinquent teenager? If they did slip, anyone around would get a view of my incredibly embarrassing underpants.

"I'm sorry I didn't put the pair on this morning, but could I please just have my belt back. I don't want anyone to see these on me?"

"If I let you off that easy, how will you learn," he said with a snicker. "Look, if anyone asks, your belt broke and you threw it away. Don't make a mountain out of a mole hill."

I stood there with both hands on my pants and anger flowing through me. I got his message! Did he really have to put me through that hell? He'd made it crystal clear at breakfast that I was basically dirt.

When he started searching through his coveralls with a look on his face that said he'd forgotten something, I figured he had something else to embarrass and humiliate me. Brady pulled something from his front pocket and quickly tossed it to me.

"Catch!" He said sharply. The object flew towards me and I instinctively reached out with both hands to catch it. The item landed in my cupped palms while at the same time my slacks hit the floor. Brady erupted into a fit of laughter that ended in a disgusting smokers cough.

I quickly pulled my pants back up, hoping his hacking wouldn't draw anyone into the bathroom. While one hand held them in place, the other held what had been tossed to me. I looked down to see a granola bar in its foil wrapping.

"That's your lunch, though I suggest you eat it any other time other than your lunch break," Brady said.

"This...this is supposed to be lunch!"

"That's right, and you're fortunate to get that. You may want to save it so you'll have something to munch on after your workout?"

"What workout?"

"Dafni, I've already told you that exercise will be apart of your diet. I've made arrangements with the office gym for you to workout on your lunch break."

Our building did have its own gym, and a fairly large one at that. I'd never actually used it; only seeing it a few times for myself.

"I took them a gym bag, on your behalf of course, that has some workout clothes. Before you ask, they're simple, dull male clothes, but don't tempt me into getting you yoga pants and a trainer bra. I suggest you just follow orders unless you wanna just ask me for some women's gym wear."

"Please, sir, no. I don't want that!"

"Then you best behave. I expect you to go and have a half hour workout on a treadmill or elliptical and then return to work. You can expect to do that everyday." Brady turned and headed for the door, tucking my belt inside his coveralls. "And don't forget about your training that starts this afternoon. I expect you to be on your best behavior for it. Enjoy your lunch," he said before heading out the door.

I had forgotten about this training that Brady had put together. What it was supposed to consist of, I wasn't quite sure. Regardless, I still had to make it the rest of the work day with almost no food, an exercise regimen, and more potential torment from the man blackmailing me into all of this; all the while trying to avoid any embarrassment and humiliation.

There was little doubt my hell was just beginning.

To be continued....

12