Bound By Blackmail Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anger and frustration almost caused me to snap and tell him I was in no way doing that. Even amid those raw emotions, I knew that was pointless. I was basically powerless to do anything.

"As a bit of a warm up and also partial payment for his services, Dimitri here will be your first for the evening."

I looked over at Dimitri and the massive mound in his trousers. He stood with his hands on his hips as he looked down at me.

"What do you mean 'payment'?"

"You expect him to stay here and look after you for free? No, dear, that costs money. Plus, he's got to be here to make sure you don't get too nervous and try to abandon your customers. I could possibly do it, but let's face facts; Dimitri here looks far better built for the job. Plus, I'm not going to spend the weekend in some shit-hole like this. So, I've outsourced that job and part of what you take in this weekend will go to pay Dimitri."

I became even more furious. Part of the money I was to be making was supposed to go to paying back what I'd taken. Now that would be cut into because Brady would rather relax in my home rather than stay at the motel. I would now have to take on more clients to make up the difference; which meant more cum, which meant more humiliation and shame. That just made my blood boil!

"YOU CAN'T DO..," was all I got out. It wasn't Brady who stopped me, but rather the hired hand.

"Calm it down, you dumb whore!" He said sternly. His tone wasn't overly loud and it didn't have to be. "Don't make a problem out of nothing, cause it wouldn't end good for you. Get down on your knees and do as you were told so I can go get settled."

His jeans were barely containing what appeared to be his growing member. I'm sure he got off on putting me in my place just like Brady. It continued to bulge as he stared down at me and my terrified expression. A feeling of dread and despair coursed through me, knowing that this wasn't going to be an isolated incident. If Brady wasn't just fucking with me, I was going to be in for a long, hard night.

Brady moved away and gestured that the floor, quite literally, was all mine. I slid off the bed and down on my knees. My watcher for the weekend stepped up, towering gigantically over me. I reached up and began undoing his pants. My heart raced and my palms became sweaty like it was my first time. There was no way in hell I'd ever get used to it, no matter how many customers were lined up for me.

When I pulled his pants and boxers down, I was quickly met with a semi-stiff member that already looked too big for my mouth. I dare say he rivaled Roger, who I was glad I hadn't been made to blow. There was little doubt I'd be able to keep from gagging despite my training. Sadly, the only thing I could hope for was a speedy climax.

Before putting my full mouth on him, I first let my tongue glide up his shaft a few times. It made my stomach turn, but I was hoping that would get him harder and closer to cumming before his tip would begin jabbing me in the throat. The technique was working as he seemed rather aroused.

Next came the gentle testicle massage before I brought the tip to the edge of my mouth. It rested, in all its heftiness, on my bottom lip. The two of us held eye contact for a brief moment before I opened wide and allowed him inside. As I imagined, it was incredibly difficult to keep my mouth wide enough to keep my teeth from grazing it. My eyes watered and my nose began to run as the dreaded gag reflex kicked in. Even all my training from Sassi and her techniques were not enough to keep my gagging at bay. Dimitri chuckled at the slut kneeling before him. I'm sure I looked the part with my lipstick smearing, my mascara becoming a mess from my tears, and my faux tits jiggling with my rhythm.

I was becoming quite exhausted. He was simply too much for me to take for so long. My mouth had to stay jacked-open and my stamina was faltering. I didn't know if I was going to be able to keep going. Then, I felt his hulking hand grab the back of my head just before the explosion of his massive load. It was too much for me to contain and bits of cum began oozing out of the corners of my mouth. To top that off, he pulled out with enough left to spray on my face. I could feel it dribble down my nose and over my lips that were struggling to keep the rest of the splooge contained.

"Not too bad, huh?" Brady chimed in. "Don't forget your training, Dafni. Let him see the load he so kindly gave to you," he ordered with a chuckle.

The taste and texture was as awful as ever. Dimitri looked down at me, awaiting me to fulfill my master's order. With my tongue cupped to hold the vile excrement, I opened my mouth for him to see. I could feel it pooling over the sides; unable to be fully contained.

"Did you enjoy that, slut?" Dimitri asked.

It wasn't like I was actually in a position to respond. A zap of my chastity told me to do so anyways and to make sure it was the right answer. With that, I nodded my head and moaned like a cheap whore as I let the massive load being to slide down my throat.

"My little slut loves cum," Brady said, as if he hadn't coaxed that response out of me. He looked down at me with a snicker. "Time to get yourself cleaned up. You'll have plenty more guys tonight who will use you as their cum dumpster."

Brady had packed enough makeup for the whole weekend and then some. It appeared like I would be touching it up often. I looked at myself in the mirror with his cum drying on my face. It made me look like some cheap hooker. My lipstick was all smeared away from the sloppy blowjob and my mascara had started to run. I also botched the makeup underneath the cum as I wiped it away.

Both Brady and Dimitri stepped outside while I got myself together. I wished I could have found a way past them that didn't involve me getting rounded up by either a cop or a creep. They returned a few moments later and I stood in the middle of the room with my makeup almost like it was before leaving the house. I'm sure both Eve and Alyssa would be proud that I was learning to do it on my own. It caused a pleased smile to come across Brady's face. I looked to have impressed him.

"You clean up beautifully!" He said proudly as he circled me. "Are you ready for your first, official customer?"

The butterflies in my stomach fluttered with a ferocity that put me on the verge of puking. At least that way, I'd get Dimitri's vile load out of me. Even after all that had happened to me so far, I was still not prepared to be used as a sex-doll for a load of strangers.

"Master," I said weakly on my shaky, heeled feet. "I don't think I can do this. I'm begging you to please don't make me do this," I said, making a final plea.

"What the fuck did I tell you in the car? You are my property and this is fucking happening! You're going to pull your shit together and have a wonderful evening satisfying customers. Anything less and I'll be done with your shit! I'll toss you in your cage and deliver you to the Brothers myself along with your little video!"

He was dead serious and I knew there was no bargaining with him. I'd really fucked up. I'd let my fear cloud my judgement of just how far he was actually going to take this. Before, I could run and hide. Now, I couldn't even run.

"Alright, Dafni, Dimitri and I are headed next door to get him settled in," Brady said. He checked his phone and said, "It looks like you've got about fifteen minutes before your first customer will get here. I strongly suggest you take those few minutes to calm yourself and find your inner slut. Don't go fucking this up. That's for your sake!"

Dimitri, as if tacking on to Brady's words, gave me a cold, hard stare and then headed for the door. He sidestepped his way outside, leaving me alone with Brady and the eerie smile on his face.

"You look stunning, Dafni. Guys are just going to love that cute mouth and that tight pussy." Before stepping away, he stood in front of me and gave my faux tits a squeeze along with reaching around and popping me on the ass. A pompous grin splayed across his face, clearly elated that his plan for me had come to fruition. "Like Miss Eve said, be a good girl and remember your training. I'll be here for a short bit to make sure you won't be needing any attitude adjustments."

Brady turned to leave. Just before closing the door behind him, he used two fingers to point to his eyes; a trademark gesture to let me know I'd be watched.

Even though they were both gone, I felt even more terror course through me. My mind was a whirlwind of thoughts and emotions. Was I even capable of keeping myself together? What if Brady was being honest and guy after guy came in here to have their way with me? Just how would I endured that much punishment and abuse? Though I had been training all week with tutors and videos, it all didn't seem real. Standing there in that horrid motel room, waiting for my first customer was making it real.

I paced, despite my grueling heels, back and forth as I pondered these questions. A beep from my sissy phone broke my concentration and I collected it to see what it was. It was Brady! I was informed that my first client was on their way and to expect them within just a couple of minutes. This one would be a quickie, fifteen minute session. If there was any good news there, it was that I wouldn't have to worry about my array of toys being used on me. It would be a quick sucking or fucking! Either one of those still wasn't good for me.

It was just about two minutes later that four knocks rapped at the door. That caused my heart to jump into my throat! He was here! My very first client had arrived. I stood there frozen for a few seconds. Was this real? Was this actually happening? I felt like I was outside my own body; seeing myself dolled up and looking white as a ghost. The reality check came in terms of my chastity giving me a sharp jolt. I already knew what that meant.

I cautiously approached the door. My mind, along with my heart, raced. The palms of my hands were so sweaty, had the door handle been a knob, I doubted I could have twisted it. Before I opened it, I leaned against the back of the door with my forehead rested against it and took a few, calming breaths. I closed my eyes and tried to bury as much of my actual self away from my situation and bring out any acting ability that lay dormant in me to display a slutty-persona; a Dafni persona.

On the other side stood a tall, mildly chubby, middle-aged man with short, black hair that was ever-so slightly balding on top. There was a bit too much product in it to help it stand up and hide the fact. His face adorned a pair of glasses that were almost perfectly square. All around them was a speckling of zits; one particular was a large, reddened pimple on the tip of his nose. He had on a short-sleeved white button-up shirt that wasn't so white anymore on top of a pair of dark blue slacks. I had a feeling that he'd come to me directly from his job.

"Hello," I said in a shaky, meek tone; leaving the door partially closed and all but my head hidden behind it.

"Hi...uh...Dafni," he said, not seeming too sure. He knew my name! Well, the one I'd been branded with.

"Yes," I said in a coy tone. I allowed the door to creep open a bit more. Despite my hesitancy, I asked the man, "Would you like to come in?"

He didn't say anything. His breathing seemed to be controlled; as if he were afraid of hyperventilating. Sweat beaded across his forehead despite the quite cool air outside. Taking a paranoid moment to check around him, he timidly walked in and another ping of fear struck me. What was about to happen? I'd just let a strange man into my motel room whose aspirations were to use me to get himself off. How did actual women feel comfortable in this lifestyle?

The man stopped in the middle of the dim room. He looked around, clearly nervous about being there. I wasn't exactly sure what to do. Both Eve and Alyssa had worked with me on how to act and react with clients. That being said, only a few days worth of said training wasn't enough for me to feel comfortable; if I ever could feel comfortable. Eve had been right! It was too soon to be forcing me into this.

There were a few, tense, awkward moments between this guy and I. He didn't say anything; only standing in the center of the room with his back still to me. I tried to pull it together and just improvise. What else could I do?

"So, what brings you to my doorstep," I asked in my girly, seductive tone.

"Well,...uh...I found your ad online. It said..," he started, clearly nervous. "It said...uh...that you liked to play with..," he trailed off, unable to finish his sentence.

"Oh," was all I offered.

I wondered if this wasn't this guys first time attempting something like this. It crossed my mind that perhaps his nervous, reserved behavior may work to my advantage. He only had a fifteen minute window. Surely Brady wouldn't allow him to go over that if there were a plethora of guys waiting in the wings. If he couldn't get his words, among other things out, then perhaps I could get out of this first one no worse for wear.

Right about that time, I got a jolt through my chastity that I knew was urging me to help this guy along. Brady wasn't going to let me off that easily. I was going to have to initiate something to get him going. It made me feel foolish and my stomach was in knots, but I tried to play along.

I slowly walked towards him. His back remained towards me; seemingly still too nervous or embarrassed to look me in the eye. I'm sure my heart was racing as fast as his was. "Is there something you have that you want me to play with?"

I tried having a coy, playful banter that I'm sure Brady was eating up in the next room. It was quite clear what he wanted but just didn't have the nerve to say it. He seemed to tense up even more when I brought my hand up and began to graze my long fingernail down his arm. It caused goosebumps to form on his blotchy skin.

"Well, I thought that yo...you'd like to..," he started again, unable to finish. His side gaze caught sight of me and quickly shot forward. I moved around him, continuing to let my fingertips run across his arm.

Once I got around to his front side, I couldn't help but notice that he had begun to pitch a tent in his pants. This caused him to blush a little.

"Oh! And is this what you want me to play with?" I asked. My finger never left his body. It traced along his arm, down his torso, over his waistline, and landing on bulge of his pants. As soon as my finger touched there, I could feel his cock stiffening even more.

He never did answer my question. I couldn't believe that I was actually having to play this sick, flirty game with this guy. Yet, I continued with my slutty character and knew what I was going to have to do next.

"He looks like he wants to play," I said, cutting my eyes back and forth a few times between his gaze and his growing crotch. I let them bat a few times and gave him a sideways smile; something Alyssa taught me. "Why don't we let him out?"

I felt sickened and humiliated at how this first endeavor was transpiring. On my knees with the guy towering over me, I began unbuckling his pants. My advances weren't helping his nerves and he continued to sweat profusely. It was a quite pungent odor in an already foul-smelling room. I was sure I felt a few, salty drops hit me in the arm but didn't say anything about them.

Being quite nervous myself, my fingers fumbled with the buckle and button on his pants. Without it trying to seem overly obvious, I tried again to take a few, calming breaths. He wasn't supposed to see me nervous and jittery. After all, I was supposed to by enjoying myself.

The man let out a few gasps as his member sprung free from his slacks. He was a decent size, but nothing overly monstrous. It was on the verge of being rock-hard and I figured I wasn't going to have much trouble taking him all the way in. At that thought, a lump caught in my throat and my stomach did a flip. I was now looking at other guys junk and judging them on how big they were and how well they'd fit in my mouth. Brady's training, even amid all my hesitancy, was truly becoming ingrained in me!

"Oh, I think he wants to play," I said in a seductive tone. "Do you think he wants to play with me?" I asked in a playful banter. Raising my hand to his shaft, I let my new fingernail graze ever-so slightly from his base upwards. His cock twitched and I knew he was already close.

This was going to be quick.

I noticed that the tip of his cock was already becoming saturated with precum. As my nail rounded the tip, a bit of it latched on and a thin line of male goop stretched as I pulled away. He looked down at me with eyes of wonder; like he didn't expect me to be kneeling at his feet and seemingly enjoying myself as I toyed with him. As if to give him a little show, something I learned in the latter part of the week, I let my cum-soiled fingernail graze along my outstretched tongue.

He seemed quite turned on from the slut in front of him. His cock would probably explode if I were to wrap my hand around it. That would have been the best outcome. Between the two, I'd rather have his cum on me than in me. The guy never really specified what exactly he wanted to do; being far too nervous. I figured I'd take a shot at keeping my mouth from having to take him.

My manicured hand opened and began reaching up. A single pump was likely all it was going to take. I think he knew it too, which is why he took a small step back.

"Whoa, hang on," he said as he edged back. I lowered my hand and leaned back on my heels, curious as to what was wrong. "I'm sure a ha...handjob would feel great, but I'm a...uh..," he stumbled.

He seemed embarrassed, so much so that he was having trouble coming out with the words. Then he choked out the two standout words from my ad.

"I want to see why your nickname is the...the cum dumpster."

Cum dumpster! That fucking label Brady helped to brand me with! Of all the vile things I could do to get a guy off, a handjob was the lesser of those evils. Brady didn't want that either as apparent by another jolt through my chastity. There didn't seem to be any cameras to give them insight into what was going on in my room, but I knew they had to at least be listening. A few seconds went by before a longer, much stronger jolt came through. I winced but was able to hold it together. Those were a message to oblige him in why that was my nickname.

"Of course!" I said, gathering myself and trying to get back to that slutty persona. "I'd love to show you."

Raising up slightly on my knees, I rested my hands on his thighs and began to move in. His cock was still on the verge of explosion; at least I had that going for me. If I was to be forced to take his load, then the quicker the better.

I stuck my tongue out and began sliding it up the underside of his shaft. He was so hard I could almost feel it throbbing. At this point, I almost wouldn't even have to stick the thing in my mouth. However, if he made some remark about me not taking his load and swallowing it, Brady was sure to make me pay for it.

Going all in, I opened up, brought my mouth over the top, and then descended. I was easily taking his cock all the way in with no gag reflex kicking in. It was a shameful victory from my training. I heard him grunting and knew he was about to blow. With my right hand taken away from the support on his thighs, I let my nails very softly graze along the underside of his sac.

That little effect was his undoing.

"Oh...OH SHIT!" He exclaimed as he exploded in my mouth. His cum was just as vile as any I'd ingested before, but it wasn't in an overbearing quantity. I easily contained his load, which was yet another training aspect ingrained in me.