Bound By Blackmail Ch. 15

Story Info
Customers continue having their fun at Dafni's expense.
6.6k words
4.77
11.9k
8

Part 15 of the 26 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brady018
Brady018
312 Followers

Here is the fifteenth chapter of the series. Thank you for your feedbacks, opinions, and suggestions thus far. I'm still working on new chapters and will try to release them as soon as I get them ready. Please leave your comments and rate if you would like. As always, I appreciate reading how you think the story is progressing and what you may like to see. Thanks again!

My time alone after my first customer wasn't long at all. Brady barged in just a few minutes later to see me sitting on the edge of the bed sobbing. The reality of my situation was setting in and the realism of what had just taken place was tugging at my emotions. I also felt a bit nauseated from my most recent ingestion of cum.

Of course Brady had to make a joke.

"Don't feel sad, slut. You did quite well!" He congratulated. "I couldn't see what was going on, but it sounded like you did a mighty fine job! He sounded like he was quick, but with a slut like you latched on with that adorable cunt mouth, how could he hold on?"

Brady was quite happy with himself at cutting me down. I already felt low and didn't need anymore help from him in that department.

"I'm sure you were a good slut and played with his load before swallowing, right?"

"That's the way I was trained, wasn't it," I said a bit too bitterly, not even looking at him. Luckily, he didn't get riled by it.

"Alright! Calm down, Sissy. I knew you'd be nervous with your first customer and may forget some things. Now that you've got your feet wet, and probably your pussy too," he had to add, "I know you're primed and ready for your line of eager customers."

That was something that definitely didn't excite me. I didn't let my mind prey on that though as it was too wrapped around something he'd said just a moment prior. He wasn't able to see me! In my home, he'd installed enough cameras like he was trying to protect Fort Knox. I had been worried that he'd placed a hidden camera somewhere around the room. Perhaps that would violate some ethical code with these deviant people who wanted to use me as a cum dumpster. Whatever the reason, that was a plus for me!

With one of Brady's most vital senses useless in keeping tabs on me, my mind raced to think of how I could use it to my advantage. I already knew he was at least listening; either through a hidden mic or the incredibly thin walls. Could I possibly find someone to help me; perhaps one of my so-called customers or one of the motel employees? Even if that were possible, what exactly would I say, could I say, that would yield a result that didn't backfire on me. Amid that thought process, Brady chimed in with a bit of information that seemed to ultimately squash the whole idea.

"Not that I don't think you'll gladly suck or fuck any cock that comes your way," he started with a snicker. "But I want to make sure that each customer paying good money to use you is getting top-notch service. To keep you on your toes, I've lined up a couple of, well, 'secret shoppers' I guess would be an accurate description. They'll be sprinkled in with your paying customers to give me a report on your service and behavior."

Every loose end I think Brady had left open was quickly sewn up. If the point was to catch me by surprise to gauge my true reactions towards these customers, It was likely that I wouldn't know who, when, or how many he would send in to test me. Hell, he could be bluffing about the whole thing, but did I dare attempt anything? What would I even try if I did? Would anyone coming here to have some sick fun at my body's expense actually help me in the first place?

"Get yourself ready for your next customer. This one wants some playtime and you've got many, lovely toys for the two of you to enjoy together."

One of my bags I was made to tote up to the room was filled with fetish gear; floggers, cuffs, binders, dildos, gags, and all sorts of terrifying items; at least terrifying on my end. The last guy was so timid and shy, there seemed to be no threat at all from him; aside from the quiet, creepy demeanor. I had a feeling they all wouldn't be like that. Not many would pay for fun time only to go easy on me.

"You got fifteen minutes, Dafni. Fix your makeup and spritz on more of your intoxicating perfume that drive the guys wild. Also, go ahead and lay all your toys out on the dresser for your next client to look over. Don't you go trying to use any by yourself," he joked. "You'll get a message on your sissy phone when he's on the way."

Brady headed for the door. As he opened it to leave, he ended with, "You're doing good, slut. Keep it up; cause you know what happens to naughty girls."

With a wheezy chuckle, he was gone. I didn't give anymore arguments or pleas. They wouldn't have done anything more than rile my sadistic owner. I was truly under his thumb with no easy way out from under. Standing there, I felt like losing it. The stained, yellowing walls of my room felt like they were closing in on me. I might as well had been in a prison cell.

Trying to stay calm and keep from losing my head, I struggled to take a few deep breaths. Breaking down would do me more harm than good. I just had to try and fight through it all in hopes that a light at the end of this hellish tunnel would show itself. Turning on my spiked heel, I walked back to the bathroom to get myself back to neutral and ready for my next customer.

Guy number two showed up almost fifteen minutes to the tick from when Brady left. His sick schedule seemed to run like a well-oiled machine. I would have much preferred having a client like my first one, if I were to have any at all. Not this guy! As soon as I opened the door for him, I knew there was going to be trouble. There was no meek, shyness with him. He wasn't bashful as to why he had darkened my doorstep. As soon as it opened, he walked in past me like he owned the place.

"Where are your toys, slut?" He asked, not even taking a moment to look around. I had set them out on the dresser in front of the TV like Brady ordered. Before I could even react, his eyes landed on them and he immediately walked over to check them out. The grin splayed across his face gave me quite a nervous feeling. He looked intrigued and excited at the possibilities.

"Are you sure you wanna go straight for the toys?" I asked in a seductive tone. As I shut the door, I looked back with a coy smile and poked my ass out. That made me feel totally ridiculous, but I was hoping to postpone, if not spare altogether, my having to endure any of them.

"Your ad said you liked in rough and we've got a little time to get there. Do you want it rough?"

All of me wanted to tell him 'Fuck No'! That I didn't want to be there with him at all and he needed to go find someone else to have his sick fun with. I anticipated what was going to happen next and Brady didn't disappoint. A sharp jolt came through my chastity and I knew the answer I was supposed to give.

"Of course I like it rough," I said in that same tone; doing all I could to hold my act together. "I'm just a slut is all."

I'm sure Brady got a kick out of that.

"That you are," he smirked at me. I felt so dirty as he eyed me up and down. His gaze didn't stray too long and he went back to perusing the toys atop the dresser.

"This looks like fun," he said, holding up a tasseled flogger. Just the sight of it made me cringe. I had a feeling it was similar to the one, if not the one, used on me by Brady a week prior. "Why don't we start with this?"

He flung it around lightly with one hand, letting the leather tassels gently land on the opened palm of his other.

"Oooohhh" I said as if I were actually intrigued at his selection. "Not bad, but look them all over and make sure you pick the best one."

I sauntered slowly back over to the bed and took a seat. It was my hope that I could burn up some of his time. That worked somewhat as he watched me intently for a moment before seeming to take my advice. He began looking over the collection again to see if something else peeked his interest.

"Hey, this looks interesting," he said, finding some other curious item. I sat on pins and needles as I watched and wondered what item he'd selected. What he discovered looked to be a restraint device for both arms and legs. "Let's try this. Get on the bed and I'll strap you in."

The device was a solid bar a little wider than shoulder width with four small hoops on hinges attached to it; two outer and two inner. I was told to get on my knees doggy style with my head facing the wall.

"What are you planning to do with that?" I asked him; moving ever so sluggishly.

"I'm going to see what cute position this puts you in and then figure out what kind of fun I'm going to have."

There was some hesitancy on my part, but with my new client barking at me to get up on the bed like he wanted and the buzzing of my chastity to remind me to quickly follow orders, I promptly got into position. The man stood at the end of the bed, leaned forward, and grabbed my ankles. He spread them apart and then proceeded to put them in the two outer cuffs of the bar. I heard locks clicking in placed, which told me I wasn't going to be getting out without the keys.

"Alright, arms through your legs."

I was about to be put in the same basic position as Brady had done to me the previous week. The memory flooded back to me; him rubbing the tip of his cock over my gagged mouth. His sickening stench wafting up my nose as he toyed with me. Then him moving to the back and playfully gliding the tip up and down my crack until I was ultimately fucked! That was how my nightmare had begun. Perhaps that was why I freaked out a little and began to protest.

"NO! No, please don..," was about as far as I got before I felt another surge through my chastity. This one was much greater; basically telling me to shut-up.

"What'd you say?" The guy asked. I wasn't sure if he really hadn't heard me or if he just wanted to hear it again. I didn't dare repeat myself; well not exactly.

"What I said was, 'No, please don't stop'," I said in a low, seductive tone.

I let my arms pass through my legs and he quickly locked them in. When he turned away, I tried to see if I could pull out of them and couldn't. I would be reliant on him, or someone next door, to be released once he was done playing with me.

The man came over to the side of the bed where I could see him. His eyes gazed upon me with a wondrous lust. He was apparently elated at how my secured position kept my ass up in the air for him to toy with and use. He had reacquired the flogger and was spinning the tassels around in a circle. Had I just kept my fucking mouth shut, he may have just used that without locking me into that damn restraint bar.

"You ready?" He asked as he walked up and lifted my skirt. The underwear I was wearing did little to cover my bottom, but the man pulled them down anyways.

"Oh my," he said as he checked me out. "Your ass looks so much better in person. Your ad doesn't do it justice," he said as he allowed the tassels to gently cascade along my backside.

"Thank you, sir," I replied; making sure I was being cordial with the customers.

His hand was raised and it traced along my left ass cheek, making sure to give a pinch or two. It continued along my thigh and then over towards my crotch. My caged privates were exposed and I felt the guy use the handle of the flogger the poke at my protruding sac.

"Quite a swollen clit, but such a cute chastity for a sissy!" He then used the handle to tap the metal tip that was securing my own cock. The man then quit admiring me, giving my bottom a few gentle pats before he took a step back to get some swinging room.

"Here we go! I bet you've been waiting on this, haven't you; you freaky little whore!"

With that, he sailed the flogger through the air. The tassels landed with a sharp ferocity at many different places on my ass.

"AHHHHHH!" I yelped. My breathing became heavy and I desperately pulled at my bonds.

"Oh, you're quite loud, aren't you," he said, stepping away for a moment. When he returned, I saw that he had one contraption that I hated! "Let's jam this in your cute mouth to quiet you down a bit. We can't have the whole neighborhood hearing you squeal in delight."

With that, another ball-gag was jammed into my mouth. The strap was wrapped around my head and snapped into place. It didn't sound like there was a lock attached, but I was in no position to remove it myself

"Alright, slut, ready for more?" He asked as another blow was delivered.

"MMMMMPPPPPHHHH!" I cried into the gag. My cries were still loud but muffled. Again, I yanked at my bonds, hoping the added motivation would be enough to rip my arms free from the restraint bar.

"Don't tense up, girl; though I'm sure it's causing your pussy muscles to contract and go wild!" He joked; sailing another blow through the air.

"AAAHHH! EASE OP!" I found myself calling out in despair. My backside was on fire and I couldn't help it.

"What was that? Was that a 'please stop' I heard?" The man asked intriguingly.

About that time, as I should have known, a jolt came through my chastity. I doubted Brady actually heard what I'd tried to say, but he took my customers word for it. A slut wasn't supposed to mind a little rough play. I was supposed to be loving this. I was going to have to fight through the pain and humiliation in order to keep up that persona.

Without being able to talk clearly, I did the next best slutty thing and began moaning like a whore. This seemed to please the man as a smile erupted on his face and his cock began pitching a tent.

"Oh, you little tease," he mocked.

He continued his fun with a few more hardy swings of his toy. I tried to go somewhere else in my mind as I buried my head as far as I could into the pancaked pillows. To keep up the persona, I continued to moan as of I were in ecstasy. Perhaps that was my saving grace in one manner and my downfall in another. The whorish sounds escaping me turned him on to the point he was ready to use my body for his release. He tossed the flogger next to me and then I heard the familiar sound of a belt buckle unclasping.

Remembering what happened to me the week before with Brady, I expected to feel the weight of him at the end of the bed. That didn't happen and instead I noticed him come along the side of the bed near my head.

"Look at what your moaning has done to me," he said in a low tone.

Even if he hadn't said anything, I would have noticed his cock that desperately wanted to poke through the boxers that shown through his unzipped pants. His stiffening cock wasn't conceal but just a moment before he trudged both his pants and boxers down to the floor. I was almost eye-level with his member as it seemed to stare at me with one, menacing eye. It was already too close for comfort, but he began to lean into me and I felt the tip graze down my cheek.

"Let's get this off of you so that you can have a little fun," he said as he reached down and unbuckled my gag. It was pulled from my mouth and tossed across the room, bouncing off the wall and landing on the dingy floor. "I bet you're ready to take all of this in that pretty, painted mouth of yours," he mocked. The guy took a second to pull me to the edge of the bed so I could completely reach him. He thrust his cock forward and I now instinctively and obediently opened my mouth to allow him in. Even through all my training, I wasn't prepared for how quickly he tried to bottom out. His cock was pushed in hard and fast. The sensation made me start to gag and cough.

"That's a lot of cock to take, isn't it, girl?" He asked modestly. Clearly, he liked to think he was well endowed. The shameful fact was I'd handled much larger before. Had he not have tried to jam it down my throat so quickly, I wouldn't have had an issue. That was a depressing truth that I had to admit to myself.

My response was little more than garbled moans. I supposed he took those sound effects as my agreement to his size. Giving a prideful laugh, he continued to face-fuck me. He had a fist-full of my hair in his right hand as he harshly thrust his cock down my throat. There was no gentle rhythm with this guy. Even the blowjobs I'd given to Brady weren't that rough.

"You better get it good and wet, slut. That's the only lube you're gonna get."

I already knew what that meant. He pulled out of my mouth for a final time and my hair was released. My head fell back on the pillow and I gasped to catch my breath. Through the faux lashes of my exhausted eyes, I saw him standing there with his cock still eye-level. He didn't stand there but just a few moments; only long enough for me to see my lipstick and drool coated on it. That was going to be the lube used to fuck me!

The man walked to the end of the bed and I felt the all too familiar feeling of someone's weight being applied to the mattress right behind me. There was a stern slap of my ass that was still quite sore from the flogger. I was picked up slightly and slid forward for him to get a better position.

Flashes of the week prior raced through my head. I was in the exact same position with a guy behind me who was going to use me as his sex-doll. Anticipation, or more like anxiety, mounted as I couldn't really turn to see what he was doing. Then I felt his hands landed on my hips and my heart raced. His hands moved down and started to spread my cheeks.

"Look at this little sissy-hole," he said playfully.

It felt like he was grazing it with his finger until a more menacing part of his anatomy made contact and began applying pressure. Just like with my sloppy blowjob, he wasn't trying to take it easy on me. He thrust his cock into my hard. I yelped a bit as he slammed into me.

"You like that?" He asked; I'm sure mistaking my cries of anguish as sounds of euphoria. Even if I wanted to answer him, I would have found it difficult as he violently plowed into me.

In and out his stiff cock pumped. My arms were pulled tight but the shackles didn't give. His harsh rhythm caused my hair to fall over my face and partially blocked my vision. I was glad; as I wanted to pretend like I was somewhere else. He must have noticed at some point as he leaned up enough to paw the mangled strands from my eyes. I assumed he wanted to see the supposedly elated look a slut like me was likely to give.

"Come on, whore, let me know you love it," he said loudly, sternly, and with a sharp pop on my ass. As if all that wasn't enough, a short zap came through my chastity. It enraged me! I was Brady's little sex-doll and I was doing his sleazy bidding. Did he really have to micromanage what was happening in the room?

Through sheer frustration and hoping to get this guy over with, I channeled the inner slut I was forced to become and started moaning again; and not those quiet, soft moans either. I was making it quite apparent that the cock thrusting in and out of me was turning me on.

I'm sure Brady loved that.

"Yeah, girl, I hear you up there," he said as he continued to barrel into me. My lipstick and saliva were long gone at this point and I was starting to hurt. Sadly, I wanted nothing more in that moment but for him to lose his load in me. It was the only conclusion that would stop his very harsh and painful thrusts.

My whorish moaning continued, but that wasn't enough for him. He slapped my ass a few times that made me yelp. My hair was also grabbed and pulled back. I thought he may actually rip the meticulously secured wig off my head. His pounding quickened and thus intensified my displeasure. I was a mixture of moans, groans, and cries of anguish and despair. All that finally culminated in his undoing.

"Aaahhh!" He yelled as his cock began pumping his load of cum into me. His rhythm slowed, but he didn't stop for a few more seconds. Then, when he did stop, he kept his cock bottomed-out inside me. He was like a snake latched onto its prey; wanting to make sure every drop was released into its victim.

Brady018
Brady018
312 Followers
12