Bound By Blackmail Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a great relief to know that he had decided not to turn me over to her; probably more so to do with how little time he had to make money off me than my little apology, but nonetheless. That being said, I didn't get completely off the hook with her. She wanted to send me a small message just to make things clear.

I wasn't spanked, or slapped, or any other real form of punishment from her other than a brief physiological one. Reaching beneath my plaid, schoolgirl skirt, she pulled down my cotton panties enough to expose my chastised crotch. The manicured nail of her index finger slightly tapped the tip of my cage a couple of time before she harshly grabbed me by the balls.

"Sometimes things get in the way of a sissy learning her place. When that happens, I've found that having that little something removed really settles her down and makes her completely compliant." She squeezed to the point I felt my insides strain all the way up to my stomach. All of me wanted to grab her and push her off of me, but I didn't dare for fear of what may transpire afterwards.

"Dafni, you're not going to be that kind of sissy, are you?" She gave a couple of tugs, I assumed just to make it clear of what she was referring to having removed.

"N...No, Ma...Ma'am!"

"Excellent!" She said with a mock grin. "I just love when our little heart-to-heart talks go so well." I was released and I stood there with sweat beading off my forehead and my gut twisted in knots.

Eve harshly pulled my panties back up and swatted my skirt back down, hitting just the right area a few times before finishing with, "Well, let's continue your training, girl."

Alone and away from prying ears, Alyssa and I were down in my basement where she also brought up my transgression.

"Dafni, I can't believe you had the balls to stand up to your owner like that," Alyssa said with a stunned tone. It had probably been sometime since her defiant days. I imagined she had probably gone through Eve's obedience training at least once.

"I like to think I still have balls and that they'll stay intact," I said in a semi-strained voice from their recent manglement. "I would like to still be able to use them one day,"

"Daf," she started in a low, somber tone. "I know you think you're going to earn your way out of all this, but have you thought of what's going to happen if your owner decides to keep you?"

My situation apparently wasn't just lost on me. Alyssa had a good idea of what was going on. Hell, she'd probably lived her own version of it; making me second-guess my own theories of my own predicament. Clearly Roger had her for keeps and she didn't seem resistant to it. It made me wonder again if that was truly her decision or if she just finally concluded that there was no other way?

My logic was that Brady would be foolish to try to hang on to me. His little plan was working for now, but greed can nip a person real quick. I should know! Brady's best bet would be to make some money off my degrading acts and then cut me loose. I still believed that he would get burned too if our employers ever caught wind of his little scheme.

"I don't think it'll come to that" I told Alyssa, keeping my own theory to myself.

"You can only hope, Dafni."

The days ahead, I tried to keep my head down. Things became routine and there was very little of Evan in it. Even at work, I didn't really feel like myself. The fact that my feminization was being taken further didn't help. Along with my panties concealed beneath my slacked, I was now ordered to start wearing a bra. Brady told me it was to get used to wearing one for the tits that Eve's hormones were going to create. Not only was it uncomfortable from its foreign feel and my incredibly sensitive chest, but I was terrified that someone would see the outline beneath my shirt. To combat this, I wore a jacket around the office. If I were actually growing my own boobs, which I hoped he was exaggerating about, then I'd have to do something to keep them concealed.

Though I had done my best to keep in line and do as ordered, Brady's torment of me didn't get much better. I think the power trip along with the hysteria of my humiliation made it too much of a temptation. Of course, he always tried to play it like he was doing things for reasons other than to embarrass me. A particular incident was when he had me change clothes at the office rather than going home to do so in private.

"Sorry, Dafni," he told me sternly. "Getting changed here will save you from having to go all the way home. I've got it set for you to arrive a little bit earlier this time since I've made arrangements to help subsidize my expenses."

He was referring to the motel I loathed so much. As far as what he'd meant about his expenses there, I didn't know what that had to do with me arriving early. There was a black duffle bag that he passed along to me. Inside was something that gave me a clue into what he had in mind. It turned my stomach in knots as I was already familiar with it.

"A maid's uniform?" I asked.

It wasn't my usual, sissy-pink dress with the incredibly short, poofy skirt and slit panties to have my chastity on display for whoever I curtsied to. This one was a bit more modest, but only just. It was satin black with similar white lacing. The skirt was a tad bit longer and not quite as frilly. There was a pair of matching black panties that I was relieved to see didn't have the crotchless slit in them. While it was far better than the pink nightmare I was forced to prance around my house in, I didn't relish the idea of having to wear it out in public; especially at my place of work!

"Master, I can't change into that here," I'd told him quietly as we stood around my desk. I was deathly afraid of someone overhearing our conversation; or more like his orders.

"Stop worrying! There's a bathroom on the second floor that is secluded. This time of day, those people have all gone for the weekend. All you have to do is go in there and put on your stuff like you do at home. When you're done, we go down the back stairs that no one uses to my car out back. Simple enough!"

It was far from simple. Granted, the floor he'd selected did seem vacant, there was no way I could know completely. There were many offices and cubicles that I'd have to search one by one to be sure. Brady wasn't going to give me that kind of time.

"The bathroom is the first door down on the right. I expect you to be ready in about forty-five minutes. When you enter, take off all your clothes and leave them in the floor. I'll be along to collect them since you're done playing dress up for a few days."

My heart raced and my hands felt clammy; especially the one toting the duffle bag my maid uniform and accessories were in. I listened deeply as I strode, trying to detect anyone else that may still be nearby. Those feelings intensified when I reached the door Brady had directed me to. I immediately noticed the picture of a stick figure in a triangle dress that was practically universal.

Looking back at Brady, I mouthed, "This is the girl's room."

"And what are you again!" He replied back aloud.

Already knowing the answer but declining to respond, I slowly slipped into the bathroom. Again, I was nervous about running into someone. I was at the point where an encounter would likely lead to a trip to HR. I dreaded trying to explain my way through it. Thankfully, just like the main office area, all seemed vacant.

I quickly began stripping my clothes off just on the other side of the privacy wall. My hands fumbled with my top half while I used my feet to kick my shoes off. The big snag was my bra that I wasn't used to. It took me a couple of tries before the clasps released. I was terrified in that tiny window, someone would have entered to see me in all my shame.

Dropping the bra on the pile of clothes, I collected the bag and began dashing for the last stall. Behind me, I heard the bathroom door open and my heart nearly stopped! I was still too far away and knew I couldn't slip inside one before someone would round the corner. Barely able to reach the far door, I looked back in time to see that it was Brady who had entered.

"Forty-five minutes, Dafni!"

Brady had come in to collect my clothes off the floor. My stomach turned at the fact that he was taking the only normal clothing I could easily walk out of the building with and not get a second look. He stood with everything collected in his arms as he stared at my naked-self with a smug look. I didn't even see that he had his phone at the ready and he quickly raised it and snapped a picture of me. He then gave a chuckle and exited the women's room.

What a fucking bastard!

It was a far more bizarre process to get ready since I was sitting on a toilet with a small mirror instead of down in my basement room at home. Still, I was making progress. I'd gotten my faux chest on and touched up and had just gotten my wig in place and was trying to get it somewhat brushed out.

Then the sound of the door opening caused me to go still and silent.

There was a clacking sound moving across the floor that told me it wasn't Brady who had reentered. Though I'd only been trained as a girl for a very short while, I knew the sound of heels striking a solid surface. A woman had entered and I was no longer alone.

It sounded as if she took a stall just a few down from my own. Though I was naked with my chastised cock out in the open, I made no move to continue dressing. I was sure my feet and things were easily visible under the stall, but I hoped the woman wouldn't give me a second thought. Surely she'd only be just a minute and then be on her way.

And then I heard her declare, "Well, shit!"

As if I wasn't already doing all I could to keep quiet, I tensed up even more. What had happened? Was the toilet broken? Was the stall out of toilet paper? Had she dropped something in that was now ruined? I wasn't prepared for the actual cause of her outburst.

"Hey, is that you over there Tiffany?" She asked aloud. I already knew we were alone. It had been only me before she entered. I was sure she'd done as we all do and peeked for feet beneath the stall doors and knew she wasn't alone.

My heart was racing! I wanted to be invisible and now this strange woman was talking to me. If she happened to come over, I was worried she'd discover what really sat in the end stall. That was enough to render me speechless.

"Tiff, are you on the end?" She called again. There was no question she was speaking to me. What was I supposed to do? Clearly she knew someone was occupying it. If I didn't speak, I was worried she'd come to make sure I was okay; especially if she thought I was this Tiffany. While I shamefully had to admit that my girls voice was quite good, and getting better with each day, I was worried that she'd easily be able to hear any male tones I couldn't hide.

Hoping to end the inquiry, I readied my Dafni voice and called out, "No. Sorry."

My girly voice echoed around the room. I couldn't believe what I was doing, but I had little other choice. Going back to silent mode, I listened for her response.

"Oh, God, I'm sorry, sweetie," she said. I hoped that was to be the end of it, but there was only a short pause before she added, "I'm sorry to ask, but could you help a girl out?"

What did that mean? She didn't immediately elaborate; which I took to mean I was supposed to know what she was referring to. I sat silently, not knowing how exactly to respond. Then she added, "Do you have a tampon or a pad I could get? I just started."

Having that knowledge made hearing her pee just a moment before seem like nothing at all. Those were the type of things that girls kept amongst themselves and there I was being asking for an item I had no business having. I was quite nervous considering my awkward situation, but I had to give her some kind of response.

"I don't think I do," I said, trying to keep my shaky voice calm. "I just got off mine earlier this week," I decided to add for a bit of realism. It was beyond me if that was how a girl would say such a thing.

"Is there any way you could check? I hate to bother you." She sounded desperate. Had the actual Tiffany already left? Was there no other woman to ask? Did she not have any other means?

Knowing it was pointless, I pulled my purse from the duffle bag and proceeded to dig through it. I made sure the noise was fairly audible in hopes she would think I gave looking a decent go. My hand moved aside my wallet and makeup items not expecting to find much else. However, buried at the bottom of it all were two palm-sized items wrapped in thin paper. Even though I wasn't truly a girl, I knew exactly what they were.

Brady had put tampons in my purse!

"Uh, well what do you know," I tried to say matter-of-factly. I mouthed the words 'What the fuck' to myself. Why had Brady put those in there, knowing I'd never need them regardless of how much I was feminized? "Looks like I found one buried at the bottom of my purse."

"Awesome! Thank you so much," the woman said happily. I heard the lock to her stall slide open and I began to panic. She was coming down to me! It wasn't like the stalls were completely private. Like most, there was the crack between the door and the frame. It was small, but enough for an eye to peep through. If hers did, I was liable to be caught.

"No worries," I said as I quickly leaned down. Stretching my arm out, I was able to hold the tampon just under the door. I hoped the position I was in, she'd only be able to see a long-haired blonde sitting on a toilet. If she didn't study me, she'd just assume I was a fellow female.

"Thanks, girl," she said again as she leaned down and took the feminine hygiene item from me. "I don't blame you. My feet are killing me too," she added. The woman, I assumed, saw my bare feet with the black heels I'd removed from the bag set to the side.

"Glad I could help," I said honestly. Though I should have never been in that situation, I was glad to know that I could help someone out; even as awkward as it was. The woman finished taking care of her business and left. I then finished getting myself together. Thankfully after that, I didn't have any more visitors.

When I'd asked Brady later why there were tampons in my purse, he laughed and made a joke about how that's just something girls needed to have with them; even sissy girls.

"Did you need one?" He'd snickered at me.

"A woman came in while I was getting ready and she needed one," I explained. A humorous look developed on his face.

"And she asked y...you for one!" Brady started cracking up to the point there were tears in his eyes. He backed against the wall and clutched his stomach. "Oh, Dafni, that's too precious," he giggled, slowly getting his composure back.

"It isn't funny, Master," I said in a meek tone. I still felt bad for the woman even having to ask. Plus, I shouldn't have even been in there to be asked.

"Perhaps not for her. At least you were there for your fellow woman. Who knows, maybe she can return the favor to you some day."

There was absolutely no reason for me to ask her or any other woman for such an item. I really didn't even need to be carrying them, but Brady just used that as an excuse to further humiliate and feminize me.

"I don't need them!"

"You could have fooled me. I remember your period starting after the thorough fucking I gave to you that first night. That's one of the reasons you've got those in there. You never know when a huge cock is going to fuck you into that time of the month."

I remembered that night and how he had drew blood. My virgin hole wasn't meant for that sort of abuse and thus was easily injured. It was his sick joke that it was from other womanly issues and there was no point in arguing.

I felt sheer panic as Brady began escorting me through the office towards the rear stairway. One woman had already made an appearance in a supposedly empty floor. Who else might we run into?

"Don't worry, Dafni. We shouldn't run into anyone else, but I'll handle it if we do," he told me after I voiced my worry.

And then we ran into someone.

"Hey, Brady," a snappy-dressed guy said at the entrance to the stairway.

"Hey, Gary," Brady replied. In his position, he moved all over the building where as I stayed mostly to my area on my floor. Brady clearly knew the guy where as he was a stranger to me, thankfully. I felt absolutely petrified standing there looking like something out of a damn slutty, Halloween magazine.

"What ya got there?" He asked, immediately addressing the elephant in the room.

"Some jokester looking to fill the position I have available for this floor. You can see she went all out to show how committed she is to cleaning." They both gawked at me as I stood there looking ridiculous.

"Maybe you ought to hire her," Gary joked. Then, like a guy, he added, "And I think it only fair to let her wear what she's comfortable in." He ended with giving me a wink. Again, my sympathy went out to the women who couldn't go a day without getting hit on.

While the cleaning job at the office was simply a lie to explain my scantily clad presence there, cleaning at the motel was an actual thing. Our rooms for the weekend were free and my little side business of entertaining guys was overlooked if I used what little freebie time I had over the weekend cleaning rooms.

The job was utterly disgusting considering the condition of the rooms and the class of people who occupied them. From Friday to Sunday afternoons, I was busy scrubbing, wiping, dusting, and vacuuming sheer filth. All I wanted to do was blend in while doing so, but a blonde in a skimpy French-maids uniform is kind of hard to miss. Countless times I was hit on; especially if I came upon an occupied room. Most of the time I tried to say I'd just come back, but some guys would still want me to come clean.

"It's alright! I won't get in your way." Then, they'd try of course to get the blonde French-maid to give them another service not typically part of the routine. I would have loved to have told them off and go fuck themselves, but that wasn't what I was ordered to do.

"A girl's gotta eat," would be my normal response. That would usually elicit some typical male innuendo. In the end, they'd pull some money out, which I would stash in my bra before providing them with one more adult-themed service.

Having to suck strangers off was plenty bad, but the worst and quite awkward part was still having to stay there and clean while they watched me with their cum rolling around in my stomach. At least with my clients during the night, they'd nut in me and go on about their business.

And that was life for quite a few weeks. My new routine didn't deviate much from this. Brady pushed each week for me to make more money for him. More of myself got buried away while Dafni took the wheel. At the start, before training and hormones, I'd have to try to disguise my actual voice to sound more feminine. Now I found I was actively having to deepen it when I was trying to be myself. I hated when I'd actually have to talk to someone; especially the more attractive women walking around the office.

About six weeks had passed since that night at the shady motel with the note directing me there. I had six hellish weekends, consecutively, of becoming its sissy-whore. I'd lost count of how many guys I'd entertained or how many loads of their cum ended up either on me or in me.

When the next weekend was upon me, almost two months from becoming Brady's property, I assumed I would again be calling the motel my home for two more days. So when Brady approached me that Friday morning, I wasn't expecting to hear what he had to say.

"I hate to disappoint you, Dafni, but you won't have to worry about packing anything for the motel this weekend," Brady astonishingly said to me while I was finishing his breakfast.