Bound By Dystopia Ch. 02

Story Info
Erica tries to find a way to get Aran back...
7.2k words
4.22
4.9k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: New chapters of this story are no longer being commissioned, but since I've developed an interest in this story and the first chapter was so well received, I've decided to continue the story. But since it's no longer commissioned, I'm writing the story how I imagine it would go, which might not suit a lot of your tastes. For this chapter I'm taking it into a more Non-consent/Reluctance route. Thank you to all those who rated and commented on the last chapter of the story, and I hope you enjoy this one as well. As always I welcome any and all feedback. Thanks again!

==========

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, places and characters are products of my imagination and used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual people and events are purely coincidental. All characters are over the age of consent.

The author does not condone the abuse or any untoward treatment of women. Please treat everyone with respect in the real world. Thank you!

===========

The room was already bright when I woke up. Well... As bright as it could get, anyway. I groaned, propping myself up on my elbows on my dirty floor.

"Ugghhh..." I moaned, my entire body aching from sleeping on the floor... and the previous night's activities. Hot tears began to well up in my eye sockets as I recalled the events of the evening. The image of Aran on the floor, pinned down by the armored inquisitors was all I could think of as I quietly sobbed.

What can I do to help him...? I didn't even know where to begin. There's no way I can go anywhere close to the underground club again. I knew that Aran has friends who owned the club... But I don't even know their names, and the only friends I had were waiters and waitresses at the restaurant where I worked...

Bobby, my house robot, squeaked over to me, and said in his usual monotone voice. "You're awake, Erica."

I sighed. Bobby tended to have a tendency to state the obvious. "Yes... Yes, Bobby. I'm awake."

"Will you be sleeping on the floor from now on?"

"No... I had a really rough night, Bobby." I sobbed.

"Can I be of service, Erica?" The little robot asked.

I patted him on his round little head. "No... Not unless you can tell me how to find someone who's been taken by the clergy." I sighed.

"The nearest members of the clergy can be found at the Fourteenth Church of the Holy Order on the main street." The little robot chirped, obviously not fully understanding my question. Did I mention he was an early model?

I sighed, and laid back on the floor, staring at the ceiling listlessly. I rolled over to my side, and felt something hard pressing into my leg. I sat up and rummaged through my pocket, and pulled out the earpiece that everyone wore while they were in the underground club.

That's right. I thought to myself. Normally, we returned the glasses and the earbuds as we left the club, but obviously that was impossible yesterday.

I threw off my dirty shirt and pants, changed into fresh clothes and left my apartment in a hurry. The good news is, I knew who I'd have to contact, but there's no way to do it without meeting him in person. The bad news is that he lived far away and he's quite a pervert.

I knew I'd have to take care of some things on my end before I left on my trip. The clergy tracked everything, and it would've been suspicious for someone like me to just disappear for a week.

I went to the restaurant first, and my manager caught my eye as soon as I walked in.

"Erica? You're not working today."

"Um... Yeah. Listen, Joe... I have to talk to you for a bit." I said as I waved to the other waitresses who were busy with customers.

"Sure, come on back." He said, waving me into his office. "What's up?" He asked once we were alone.

"I need a couple weeks off." I said.

He sighed, and asked. "When?"

"Starting tomorrow."

His eyes widened. "Two weeks without notice? That's way too sudden!"

"Sorry, Joe. It's a family emergency." I couldn't tell him the real reason I had to leave, it was impossible to trust anyone these days.

Joe narrowed his eyes, and said. "What kind of emergency?" There was a darker tone to his voice that I'd never heard from him before, and it made me uncomfortable.

He walked uncomfortably close to me, and I took a step back, bumping into the table behind me.

"J-Joe, please." I stammered.

"Shh..." He whispered creepily. "I wonder..." He said as he lightly ran a finger up the side of my arm. "If this has anything to do with that illegal club that was shut down last night."

I froze. How does he kn- Oh.... He's a spy for the clergy... I would never had guessed it, that my unassuming, friendly manager was part of the Order. Shit... What the hell do I do now.

"W-What club?" I asked unconvincingly, my voice trembling as I spoke.

He grinned. All semblance of his friendly façade dropped as it was replaced with an ugly smile.

"You can play dumb if you want... But I'm willing to bet that you'd do just about anything to avoid me reporting this to the clergy." He whispered as he slid the other hand underneath the hem of my dress to rub my thighs.

The hairs on my body stood on end as I leaned against the table behind me, too petrified to move. All I wanted was to run, but the clergy would've been right behind me.

"W-What do you want, Joe." I asked, already fearing his answer.

"I'll give you your two weeks... and stay quiet about all this..." He said slowly. "If you give me a nice, sloppy blowjob.

My face must have showed my disgust. Joe chuckled and said. "Babe... Just be glad I'm a generous man. I could've asked you for a lot more than just a blowjob."

He reached up to my shoulder and began to push me downwards. I resisted slightly at first, but I just didn't know what else to do. Before I realized, I was down on my knees, and Joe's tented crotch was in front of my face.

He unzipped and took out his cock, already hard. At least it doesn't smell. I thought to myself.

With a long sigh, I resigned myself to my fate. With a tentative tongue, I licked the tip of his dick, and heard him chuckle above me.

"I do believe I asked for 'sloppy'." He said as he placed a hand on the top of my head and shoved his cock into my mouth.

"Guh... Gak..." I gagged slightly at the sudden intrusion. Saliva welled up in my mouth and leaked out as he thrust his cock in and out of my mouth.

"Ugh... Come on, you little slut. Start sucking." He groaned, tapping the side of my face with his palm.

My face burned with shame, but I closed my lips around his cock and began to suck his cock in rhythm with his thrusts. I sucked hard, trying to get him off as soon as possible. I had to admit, his cock didn't taste half bad, and my submissive nature was kicking in slightly, making me wet.

I don't enjoy this, I'm not enjoying this. I told myself repeatedly. I don't have a choice, it's just something I have to do.

"Oh yeah... You little whore..." Joe murmured as he shoved his cock ever deeper in my mouth. "I bet you would've let me fuck you if I had asked huh?"

I didn't answer him, but just kept sucking to the best of my ability. I slurped at his cock which was now drenched with strands of my drool. I used all the techniques I knew, swirling my tongue around the tip and shaft of his cock as I deepthroated him.

"Oh wow... You're a natural cocksucker, aren't you?" Joe grunted as he placed his other hand on my head as well for a better grip as he facefucked me. "I bet you whored yourself out in that fucking club too..."

I wanted to say no, but decide it didn't really matter. It's not like I could say anything anyway, with my mouth and throat busy being stuffed.

"Ack... Gaah... Gaaak." I gagged and choked slightly as he began to slam his pelvis into my face, as a few teardrops leaked out of the corners of my eyes and rolled down my cheeks.

I placed my hands on his legs and pushed slightly to stop him from being so rough. Thankfully he relented, and pulled out his cock. I took a few large gulps of air, and he cupped his hand under my chin to catch the spittle that leaked from my gasping mouth.

"What a hot bitch you are..." He murmured as he took his hand and smeared the spit all over my face. I tried to turn my face away in disgust, but he roughly took hold of my chin with a calloused hand to lock me in place. "Stay where you are... I'm not done with you just yet." He said.

He quickly shoved his cock back into my mouth and thrusted with renewed abandon. "Oh... Oh yeah..." He groaned. His legs began to shudder, signalling his imminent release.

Finally, he pulled out of my mouth and came on my face with a loud. "OHHHHHHH!" Long ropes of his seed spurted out from the end of his cock, and I closed my eyes in a hurry, feeling the splashes of heat upon my brow, nose, and chin.

I gingerly tried to open my eyes once I heard the jingling of his belt as he pulled his pants back up. My right eye was glued shut, and strands of cum dripped from my lashes on the left.

"C-Could I have a towel..." I asked, not willing to wipe away his cum with my bare hands.

Joe grabbed a piece of cloth nearby and threw it to me. "You got your two weeks, Erica." He said, and then added. "Do not mention this to anyone, you understand? No one is to know that I'm a member of the Order."

I nodded. I wasn't sure that I intended to return after two weeks, but at least it would buy me some time before my absence was reported to the clergy.

I cleaned up as best as I could before I left the restaurant, saying goodbye to some of the waitresses I was friendly with. I returned to my apartment and began to pack up my things, trying not to think about what just happened. I didn't own much, and I was easily able to fit everything I needed into one suitcase.

I checked my credit chip. Good enough. It was a good thing that I lived a frugal lifestyle, not that there was much to spend my credits on around these parts, and managed to keep most of the credits I'd saved up before the non-order approved augmentation ban was put in place.

I debated with myself whether I should bring Bobby with me, but decided against it at the end. He wasn't exactly a fast-moving robot, and it would probably be more helpful to have him stay at the apartment.

I kissed Bobby on his polished steel dome and left. I had to go halfway across the country, but taking a plane was out of the question since all purchases of plane tickets had to go through the clergy.

I sighed. The train it is... Not the fast hover-trains either... But rather the slow transport trains that would probably take three days to get to my destination. I wasn't looking forward to this...

==================

A few grueling days of bone shattering low-tech rail travel later, the clunking train finally brought me to the small town of Verina, the town where I had lived for more than half my life, before I moved to the big city for more opportunities to learn.

The town looked almost exactly the same as I'd left it, as if it had been stuck in time. There were no skyscrapers in this town, or any buildings over four stories tall, for that matter, and pretty much all the buildings still had old fashioned signs, rather than invisible signs that you could only see with AR glasses. The signs on the old market was still missing a couple of letters, and the entrance was as greasy as ever.

I sighed, and walked down the main road that was so familiar to me. I felt like I even remembered the cracks on the pavement. Thankfully, it was nighttime and there was no one in the streets, otherwise I was sure I would have bumped into some familiar faces. I strode down a side road that was lit by dim, flickering street lights, and towards a dilapidated shop in a remote alleyway.

I knocked on the metal door on the outside. Clang! Clang! It was loud as ever. I looked around to make sure it didn't attract any unwanted attention, a strong sense of paranoia coming over me all of a sudden. There was no one anywhere close by, and it was unlikely that the Order would have placed cameras in a shitty little town like Verina, but I felt paranoid nonetheless.

"Who is it?!" I heard a small voice from inside, its shrillness could be discerned even through the metal of the door.

"It's Erica." I replied.

There were no sounds for a few seconds, then I heard the door unlock. The door opened outward slowly, and a pair of suspicious eyes peeked through its opening. I saw the eyes go wide as they saw me, and the door opened fully, revealing a tall man of wiry build, with tousled brown hair and dark green eyes which laid on a square, wide jawed face.

"Erica!" He exclaimed. "I don't believe it. How long has it been?"

"Hello Jake." I replied dispassionately. "Only six short years."

Jake grinned, his eyes glinting in the dark. "So... What brings you back?"

I gritted my teeth. "I need some help."

I watched as his grin grew wider, knowing that his help never came freely, and shuddered slightly as I dreaded what price he might try to exact from me.

"Well then..." He smirked. "Come on in, we can talk about it over a coupla beers."

I walked inside, a slight chill coming over me as I crossed the threshold. The room inside was dingy and dusty with old machinery and parts strewn about, and an unpleasant smell wafted in waves from the corners, which were hidden behind mounds of discarded scraps.

"Ugh," I groaned. "Don't you ever clean this place? It's even more disgusting than I remember."

"Oh please. It's not like your own shop was much better."

I shrugged. He wasn't exactly wrong. Disorganization seemed to be a defining quality for people in our trade.

"Cold pizza?" He asked.

"Ew, no thanks." I replied, wrinkling my nose at the crumpled pizza box that Jake was pointing towards.

He shrugged, taking out a slice and biting into it with a sickening squish. "So!" He exclaimed as he sat down hard on a reclining chair. "What can I do you for?" He asked as he chuckled at his own double entendre.

I rolled my eyes and sat down, trying to ignore his gaze at my breasts, which jutted out prominently against the fabric of the white tank top that I was wearing beneath my open jacket.

I dug out the earpiece from my pocket, and handed it over to him. "Have you seen anything like this?" I asked.

"Looks like an ordinary earpiece to me." He said as he examined the piece, turning it over with his fingers.

"It allows people wearing the same device to hear each other clearly, even in very loud environments." I added. "So clearly it's a communication device of some sort, but I have no idea what its range is, nor how it works exactly."

"Hmm..." He examined it more closely. "And what do you want to do with it?"

"Well, I was hoping I could use it to get in touch with other people who might have it..." I leant forward. "While avoiding some others who might be listening in."

Jake's eyes snapped up. "You mean... Someone like... the Order?"

I nodded. "Yeah. They might've confiscated a bunch of them."

Jake leant back in his chair and said. "This is very dangerous, Erica. If the Order got their hands on these, then they must be trying to do the same thing you are to locate the rest. And they've got way more resources than I do..." He added. "Your best course of action would probably be to destroy this thing so they don't find you."

"I can't do that, Jake." I bit my lip. "I have to make this work."

"What for?" He asked. "You're also endangering me here, you know? For all I know, the Order might've already cracked this thing and are on their way here for you. And I've got a whole shitload of illegal stuff in here." He gestured around the room.

"Jake... Just tell me if it can be done and how long it would take you to do it, if possible." I said impatiently.

"Fine, fine. I'll take a look at it... For old times' sake." He flashed another toothy grin at me and went into the back of his shop to tinker around.

I sighed. Old times' sake, huh... I worked with Jake quite often back in the day. He was very proficient with electronics and the digital aspects of the latest tech, whereas I specialized in hardware and prosthetics. We actually worked quite well together, if it wasn't for the fact that he was constantly hitting on me and trying to get into my pants.

A short while later, Jake came back and said. "It's completely doable. Whoever designed this was a genius. With a few tweaks, not only will you be able to communicate with anyone else with the same device, but if I plug it into my workstation, we'd be able to see where all of the devices are located, down to the specific coordinates."

"But wouldn't that mean the Order could do this just as easily?!" I said with some panic.

He held up a finger and said. "There's a catch." He pointed to a tiny nub on the underside of the piece. "That's a biosignature sensor. Everything that I've said cannot be done unless you are granted access." He scratched his chin. "This is the real genius of the piece. I can't even begin to figure out how to get past it, or even what the criterias are for passing it." He added. "And I'm willing to bet the robed boys won't know what to do with it either, for a while, at least."

I sighed a breath of relief. "So... What do I need to do?" I asked.

"Well, put it on and see if it recognizes you." Jake said, handing me the earpiece.

I took the piece, and gingerly put it in my ear, and waited with bated breath.

"Well... Is it working?" I asked after a few seconds as nothing seemed to be happening.

Jake leant close to me and peered into my ear. "Yep! The light's green."

I sighed again, relieved.

"What kinda relationship do you have with the makers of this thing, anyway?" Jake asked as he took the piece out of my ear.

I shrugged. "Friend of a friend." I replied nonchalantly, but wondered myself why I was granted access. I'd never even met these friends of Aran's, after all.

"Well, tell these friends of yours that I'd love to meet them and talk shop. This thing is seriously amazing."

"I'll keep that in mind." I nodded half-heartedly. "Now let's get to work." I said as I stood up.

"Not so fast..." Jake smiled. "There's of course the matter of payment, my dear." His smile turned into a grin. "I don't work for free, as you well know."

I rolled my eyes. "How much?"

"Now, now. What's a few credits between friends, hmm?" He smirked deviously. "I'm glad to do you this favor... But I think you know what I want in return..."

"Not a chance, Jake." I snapped. "Not back then, and certainly not now."

"Ah... Not even if I were to, say... let the Order in on your little secret?"

I gasped. "You wouldn't!"

"Yeah, you're probably right." He laughed. "But I'm serious about my price. Either we have some fun tonight, or you go find someone else."

I glared at him. He knew full well that I wouldn't have come to him if I had others to turn to.

Jake walked extremely close to me and snaked an arm around my waist, sneaking a couple fingers underneath my tight tank top to caress at my skin. "Come on, Erica. You were always a frigid bitch towards me... You didn't think I'd let this chance go by, did ya?"

It took all of my self control to not punch him in the face, but I managed to restrain myself. There really was no one else I could trust. Although Jake might've been a bastard, at least I knew he wouldn't rat me out to the clergy.

"Jake... Please." I begged in a last ditch effort. "How about just a blowjob?" I asked. I've already had to give one blowjob... I suppose another one wouldn't be so bad... I thought to myself.

Jake chuckled. "And waste this once in a lifetime opportunity? No thanks." He grinned evilly. "I want a taste of that sweet pussy that Darren kept talking about."

12