Bound by My Word

Story Info
James Adams gets bound and punished.
1.2k words
4.25
3.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't see anything at all. The blindfold I was forced to wear made sure of that. I found myself naked with my back firmly against some sort of solid structure. My wrists were bound and tied securely above my head in either direction, while my ankles were also bound and tied, forcing me into a spread eagle position. There was no room to move, no chance of escape.

"What do you want with me?! I can give you money." A feeling of helplessness was beginning to take hold.

"I don't want your money, you pathetic piece of shit!" The hissing female voice came from about six feet directly in front of me.

"Then, what the hell do you want?!" I frantically asked. "My car?! Jewelry?! What?!"

"Don't worry; you'll figure it out soon enough." Her threatening tone gave way to a sinister laugh.

Suddenly, there was silence. I tried to concentrate and listen for any sounds that might tell me what she was planning next, but all I could hear was the sound of my heartbeat and my frantic breathing. Without my sight, the silent treatment was maddening.

"What do you want?!?" I shouted, trying to elicit some type of a response.

"But you already know what I want. Just say the word."

"That's the problem. I don't know what you want! What word?!"

She pressed something pointy against my chest. Was it a stick? Some type of weapon? There was no way for me to know, and then, she smacked me with it. Whack! Whatever it was, it stung like a son of a bitch as it made contact with my chest.

"Fuuuuck!" I yelped as I struggled against my restraints to no avail.

"Did that jog your memory?" I could feel her nails rake across the area of my chest she had just assaulted.

"How should I know?!" I yelled back in desperate frustration. "I don't know what the hell you're talking about!"

"Okay, have it your way." She landed another shot near the first one. Whack!

"Holy shit, that stings!!!" I could feel the burning sensation from the welt that was undoubtedly already forming on my chest.

"Still got amnesia? Damn, that's unfortunate. One word could make all of this stop." Before I could protest, I felt her hand cupping my testicles and slowly applying pressure. "These seem like they might be important to you."

"Oh god! Please... please no!" I begged. She was far from applying full strength, but it was already beginning to get uncomfortable down there.

I felt her grip soften a bit and then move from my sack to my cock. She squeezed it gently with her bare hand, and I felt the involuntary rush of blood between my legs as it came to life. My body tensed as she gripped my shaft at the base and tugged gently downward in a milking motion.

"What... What are you doing?!" I had no idea what to expect next. Her hand on my cock felt incredible compared to being hit with a stick.

Without warning, she placed her lips around my tip and began to suckle gently. There was no mistaking that warm and wet feeling as her tongue swirled around my head. My cock quickly swelled to full size as she exploited my hypersensitivity. Being fully incapacitated with no chance for escape only served to heighten the experience. It was a simultaneous cocktail of ecstasy and torture. I groaned loudly as the sensory overload took its toll; my whole body was clenched and begging for release. Finally, she pulled my head from her mouth with an audible popping sound, and it stood at attention.

"Now... Is there anything you want to tell me?" She was persistent in her efforts to break me down, but to what end? I feared how far she might take this, how much pain she might inflict.

"I've told you, I don't know what you're talking about! How can I tell you what I don't know?!"

I felt her hand caress the side of my face. "I will help you remember."

"Remember what?!?" Her insistence was terrifying.

"Is your name James Adams?" she asked as she grabbed me by the throat.

"I don't underst..." WHACK! She hit me with increased force across my bare chest once again. "What the fuck?!!"

"I asked you a simple yes or no question. So let's try this again. Is your name James Adams?" The tone of her voice suggested that she was in no mood to repeat herself.

"Yes," I replied. "But I think you have the wrong James Adams." WHACK!! It felt like being smacked with a thin piece of wooden dowel rod. I gritted my teeth and winced.

"Yes... or no. Is your address 1337 Silver Oak Drive?"

"Yes." I was still recovering from the last shot, which landed across my midsection.

"Is your wife's name Mary?"

"Where is she?! If you've done something to her, so help me, I'll..." My attempted threat was met with another WHACK!!

"Is your wife's name Mary?"

"Yes." The sting of her torturous aggression had finally brought me to a state of compliance.

"To answer your question, she's not here right now, but I suppose she might show up later. I guess we'll just have to see." She ran her hand across my chest, paying special attention to the welts she had left behind. Subtle hints of vanilla and orange blossoms emanated from her skin. It was a scent with which I was all too familiar.

Her hand left my chest; moments later, her tongue flicked across my left nipple, causing it to rise to attention. The sensation was intense and magnified by my lack of sight. She wrapped her lips around my nip and began to suckle it gently at first. Finally, she bit down, slowly increasing her pressure until I was scared she might bite it off!

"OUCH!!!" I bellowed. She quickly released her grip before giving it one last lick.

"Maybe now we're getting somewhere." Moments later, I could feel her tongue land around my waistline and slowly travel up my midsection in a serpentine motion until she arrived back at my chest. "Mmmm... delicious. I'm sure Mary would approve... if she were here."

"Just tell me what you want!!" I pleaded. "Whatever you want, I'll give it to you!!"

"Oh, but you already know what I want, James." She brushed my cheek with her hand.

"But I don't know!" She was pressuring me for something I wasn't prepared to give.

"Tonight," she whispered as she leaned in close. "Tonight, I am going to own you, James. I'm going to punish you for all your filthy little thoughts, and should it please me, I might provide you with some pleasure as well." I could feel her warm breath against my neck. "Unless, of course..." she trailed off.

"Unless what?!?"

"Unless you say that one little word... and then, all of this stops." This was her goal, to take me beyond my breaking point. "Say it, James. One little word... isn't that what you want? Aren't you ready for this to stop?"

"No! No, Mistress! Please, don't stop!" I could feel my cock throbbing as it reacted to her every word.

"Good. I was hoping you might say that."

WHACK!!!