Bound for More Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DDT stepped up behind T first and told him to breath deep. As T took a deep breath, Daddy shoved his cock in T's hole... hard and dry. T yelped in pain as Daddy pulled all the way out and slammed it right back in... to the root. Over and over DDT fucked T, deep and hard. Watching him in action had me leaking like crazy, my clit swelled up straining against its restraint. After a few minutes, DDT moved over to Jace and gave him the same treatment. Jace was closer to me, so I could see his tight hole gripping Daddy's cock as it thrust in and out. Now my mouth was watering too.

DDT switched back and forth between the two ranch hands. He'd give them several brutal strokes before changing asses and leaving me tied up to witness the entire scene. "Which one of you shitheads are gonna take my load?" Daddy demanded. Neither responded. "Well I guess I will just keep going then."

Jace screamed, "Me boss, shoot in me! Now. Please!" He begged. He could not take the ass assault by DDT's ample cock any longer. His ass was red and his hole was in worse condition than my own... his was not as well trained. Daddy moved back over to Jace and eased back into him... adding a little spit this time. His strokes were more deliberate now, with a purpose. Even through the pain, I could tell Jace was enjoying the fuck. His eyes were rolling in the back of his head. His cock was hard as a rock and leaking as much as my own clit. As Daddy approached climax, he grabbed Jace tight and humped him with short rapid thrusts. Jace started dribbling cum out of his own dick causing his ass to clamp down on Daddy's cock. The tight sphincter milked DDT's cock and sucked his load right out of him. DDT tensed up and unloaded his spunk deep in Jace's ass. Even gripping Daddy's cock so tight, the seed still leaked out. Daddy keep thrusting, causing his seed to froth. T and I both were enraptured by the scene.

Daddy eventually pulled out and untied the guys. He pulled T to his knees and made him clean his cock off. Then he left the guys standing there recovering as he walked over to me. He caressed my back and asked me how I was doing? I nodded ok. He still did not untie me. "Do you remember when you shared with me your rape fantasy?" He asked? Again I nodded. "Well how was it? I set all of this up for you. None of it was real." My eyes went wide. He reached around and scooped up some of the leaking pre straining from my clit. "I think you did enjoyed it boy! Actually, I did too. It was hot seeing you get used by these sexy men. And then abusing them to avenge you. So... what do you think? Shall I let them finish what they started?" I looked at him questioningly. He rubbed that pre on my pucker, and said, "They deserve a reward for the beating they took for you! Shall I let them breed my boy?" I nodded slowly, a little shyly. I wanted it, but I was a little embarrassed to admit it.

"It's ok boy. You can be Daddy's little slut. I love to see you use that pussy. I will enjoy fucking you later with it full of their cum." So my eyes brightened a little more and I nodded eagerly. T had brought over the cooler with the beer and they all started drinking. "Well T, unless you want another couple of licks with my belt, you better get back to satisfying my boy."

"Yes Boss," T responded. His cock was hard and ready again. "So boy, you like getting that wrecked pussy hammered?" I nodded again. He had stripped completely by now so when he stepped up behind me, I could feel his young smooth skin against my back. He slicked his cock up with his spit and pressed the head against my fat pussy lips. Daddy and Jace were standing on either side of me. Jace started pinching my nipples and Daddy spread my cheeks so he could get a better view of the action. T pushed inside me.

"Fuck the Boss's boy, T. Use that bitches pussy." Jace encouraged T. T and Jace took turns fucking my ass as Daddy watched. Switching back and forth for nearly an hour. Each time one of them would get close to shooting, Daddy would pull them off me and let the other take a shot. They continued to drink beer and were getting tipsy as the sun moved across the Texas sky. Finally, T was pounding my ass and getting close, Daddy started to stop him again when T just gripped me tight...

"Too late Boss! This pussy feels too good. I gotta breed it." T grunted. Frankly, I was relieved. I was tired now, I had been tied up for for nearly 3 hours now. And while the fucking felt incredible, my body and cunt was reaching its limits. I think Daddy saw this in my face, because he just growled and let T go. I could feel the hot jets flooding my gut. I did not think T was ever gonna stop. He just kept thrusting and shooting. Even after his orgasm subsided, he kept slowly sliding in and out of my twat. Which was more sensitive now than ever.

When he just collapsed against my back, Daddy rolled him off of me and let Jace take his final run. Daddy guided Jace's hard cock into my cum filled slot. He moved behind Jace and entered Jace's cummy hole again. He fucked Jace into me. Slowly at first, but steadily picking up the pace. Jace started moaning almost immediately. Jace's cock felt harder and bigger than it had all afternoon. It did not take long before Jace was rocking back and forth fucking my ass and fucking his own on Daddy's cock. He was howling in ecstasy when he shot hard, deep in my bowel. I swear I could feel the impact of Jace's spurts.

He shuddered and slipped out of my ass and squirmed off of Daddy's thick cock at the same time. He was literally spent, but Daddy did not let him get far. "Untie the boy for me Jace," DDT directed. When I was finally free I fell to my knees exhausted. "While your down there boy... you need a little something in your mouth to work the soreness out." And he shoved his cock in my mouth. It tasted like sweat, Jace's ass, and Daddy's cum. "Good boy! Clean it good, and then clean their cocks as well. They did a great job fucking your slut pussy. You need to show them how much you appreciate their efforts.

T was hard again, and when I started sucking on his cock, he grabbed the back of my head and fucked another load down my throat. I sucked and cleaned Jace's cock as well. I felt like a used whore by the time I was done. I slumped back against the tree stump and Jace offered me a beer. "Damn I need to take a piss" he said. That gave Daddy yet another idea.

"So do I... here fella's. Gather around. I found a urinal." Daddy said. And he let his piss fly. Jace and T wasted no time joining in. I laughed as I sat under a waterfall of piss. I raised my head and opened my mouth trying to catch as much of it as I could. I felt so piggy! Especially since the ground underneath me was turning into piss mud.

We all walked to down the hill to a small spring fed tank. The water was pretty clear and we all jumped in for a dip. We swam and frolicked and chatted for a while in the cool sunny spring afternoon. Daddy explained how he had told the guys about me earlier in the week. He had wanted to make this weekend special, to try and top the last weekend. The guys now worked part time for Daddy and had both been fuck buddy subs for him in the past. They both wanted to get Daddy's cock in their holes again so they were eager to participate. So together they had hatched this rape scenario based on some of the turn ons I had shared with Daddy when we had been chatting on line.

So what could be better than skinny dipping on a beautiful Texas spring day with a bunch of sexy men who had just fucked me full of cum. The guys crawled up on a couple of big rocks and were sharing stories. Daddy and I were standing half out of the water leaning against the rocks listening. I was admiring the sexy men as Daddy played with my pussy. It was heaven!!

Soon Daddy said we needed to head back to the house and get cleaned up. Apparently we had dinner plans with a mutual friend. I was surprised when he said it was a mutual friend. The only person we knew in common was Gates...

12