Bound for More Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the piss finally stopped flowing, I bent over to pull up my pants. "I did not give you permission to get dressed boy," Daddy growled at me. So I stood back up letting the jeans drop back to the ground. Just then I noticed four young men walk up to the next table behind Daddy. They had a clear view of me standing just inside the tree line. I started to shift behind a tree when Daddy barked "Stay!" He turned around to assess the newcomers. Tall beefy guys in t-shirts and jeans. A cross between farmers and frat boys. They were probably in their early 20's... maybe even still in college. One of them noticed Daddy looking and smiled back at him and nodded. Then he noticed me in the woods and his smile got even bigger.

When he noticed my cage his eyes widened and he told his buddies to take a look. They all turned to gawk at me and I was mortified. I did not move, only because Daddy had told me not to, but I started to shake. I was worried what they might say or do. But all they did was raise their beers in a toast towards me. Then they went back to enjoying themselves and the music.

Daddy turned back to me with the biggest sweetest smile on his face assuring me that he knew what he was doing. That was good because I was scared shitless. But his grin gave me confidence. I relaxed a little... until Gates stood up and walked into the tree line with me.

"Go ahead and strip boy," Gates said, matter of factly, puffing on his gar. When I hesitated, "your Daddy told me to tell you to strip so we can put a show on for my wife." I gulped and pulled off both my jeans and t-shirt. I had to believe Daddy knew what he was doing. Once I was just standing there in just my boots and hat, Gates turned me so my back was toward Zoe and Daddy. He gently bent me forward and told me "spread your cheeks boy. Show your pussy off to my wife. Show her what you gave to me last week." I looked over my shoulder at Daddy and he just winked at me and gave me the slightest of nods.

So I reached back and grabbed my thick butt cheeks. I pulled them apart and exposed my wrecked hole to them. "Hot Damn," I heard Gates exclaim. "That pussy looks positively ruined. Your Daddy's been using it good, eh?" It was more of a statement than a question. It was obvious my cunt had been well used... and recently. I could not see Zoe's reaction but I heard her whooping in glee at the sight. That caused me to immediately take a peak at the boys at the next table.

They were all straining to see what had gotten Zoe so worked up. To my surprise they were all looking on approvingly. I even saw a couple of them reach for their crotches and rub. I breathed deep. This was beyond any exhibitionism I had ever done. The most I had ever done was gotten naked at a gay bar and maybe sucked a dick... or two. I was so focused on who was watching me show off, I had almost forgotten about Gates standing over me. Till he spit on my hole and start to work the spit and a finger inside me. I jumped a little as he probed. When I looked down I saw a long crystal strand reaching from the tip of my clit to the ground.

Daddy noticed it to and I could see him, upside down between my legs, reach over to Zoe and point it out. She just licked her lips as she stared at her husband fingering my ass and making me leak that heavy stream of precum. Gates spit again and worked in another finger. Then he bent down behind me and when he pulled his fingers out, he pushed his tongue into my hole as deep as he could go. I heard him moan loudly in satisfaction, felt his growl vibrate through me, as he tasted, what I am sure, was Daddy's load from earlier.

With that spurring him on, He stood up and aimed his ample pecker at my opening bud. "Yeah baby, fuck that boy's pussy," Zoe nearly shouted. Thank god the music was so loud. But the boys at the next table all turned their complete attention to me now, as Gates pushed his thick hard cock into my pussy. Daddy just laughed at Zoe's enthusiasm. Gates did not need much encouragement, but with his wife looking on, he started to fuck me with gusto. This was the 5th, no 6th fucking, my ass had taken in the last 24 hours. And not just gentle 5 minute pump and dumps. Long hard rough fuckings... I had no idea my cunt could take so much. Gates steadily fucked my ass for a bit as he smoked his cigar. He was just lost in the pleasures of my sloppy twat.

Daddy stood up and then and I knew then that we were about to really put on a show. He stepped into the woods behind Gates and undid his own fly. As he fished out his heavy meat, he looked over to see if the young bucks were still watching. At this point they were all watching the scene as intently as Zoe... and with equal excitement. Daddy pulled down the back of Gates' short exposing his ample meaty globes, then spit on his hand, greasing up Gates' crack. He leaned into Gates and thrust his cock deep in Gates tight hole with no hesitation... to the root.

Gates bucked into me harder than ever before rocking his cock in and out of my hole and his own chute up and down Daddy's fuck stick. One of the bucks pulled out his phone and aimed it towards us to take a pic when Daddy stopped the action and gave the kid a stern look. The kid put the phone back on the table without snapping a pic. Daddy continued to stare at him, making sure the kid followed his eyes, which Daddy let drift to the kids crotch. The guy's eyes widened a bit and then he broke into a big smile. He looked around to see if anyone could see him. Then he pulled out his own hard cock and started to stroke.

Daddy tapped my shoulder around Gates and made me look back. When I did, I saw all four of the young cowboys stroking their meat and watching us. Daddy pulled out of Gates hole and positioned me so that I was taking Daddy's cock in my ass and sucking on Gates' ass slicked cock. That was all it took for the youngins... one by one they started shooting their loads... spilling all that milky seed in the dirt and grass under their table.

Daddy and Gates took turns fucking my hole. Daddy would fuck Gates while Gates fucked me. Then Gates would pull out of my pussy and step around to fuck my face. Daddy would step in and fuck my abandoned cunt till Gates was ready for more of it himself. It was quite the spectacle. At one point, one of the bucks moved to stand up and join the action. But Daddy, with a small simple shake of his head and a smile, signaled that the display was just that... for watching only. No participation was needed. But Daddy is so gregarious, the buck was not offended. He just sat back down to enjoy the rest of the show.

It was not long after that, I could hear Gates starting to grunt and breath harder. He was getting close. Daddy started slamming into Gates ass as Gates rode my own. When Gates spasmed as he bred my ass, he clenched down on Daddy's cock, causing him to shoot his own load deep in Gates bum. They both practically howled in pleasure. I was lost in ecstasy with my tender pussy being filled with Gates' seed, even as his own hole had just been bred by my Daddy. It goes without saying... my clit was drooling long thick strands of precum. I was aching to shoot a load of my own.

After catching his breath, Gates moved around to my head again... keeping me bent over, he leaned over and blew a huge puff of his cigar smoke across my head and body. Then he bent over in front of me, spreading his own cheeks to reveal his freshly fucked hole. It was creamy and loose. He turned around and growled at me... "Eat your Daddy's load out of my ass boy!"

I wasted no time diving in tongue first. Gates grunted and pushed some of Daddy's milk out. I sucked it all into my mouth, but before I could swallow, I felt a hand wrap around my throat. Daddy was pressed in behind me. His softening cock rubbing up against my own wet twat and billows of his cigar smoke rolling over my entire body. "Don't swallow boy. Just suck it all out..." He directed. So I continued lapping all the up all the cream I could.

At last we all stood up and Daddy and Gates pulled up their pants. Daddy motioned to the buck that had tried to join us earlier. The kid wasted no time scampering over to where we were hidden in the wood line. "Kiss my boy, son." Daddy spoke to the buck, "he has something special for you." And he nodded at me. The young stud hesitated only a moment before he kissed me... deep. As he Frenched me and opened his mouth, I pushed Daddy's seed that I had harvested from Gates beefy butt into the buck'c mouth. At first he resisted... but as he realized what it was, he drank it all in. And then he pulled off of me and turned around to face his buddies... eager to show them his reward. He pushed it between his lips revealing a frothy milky goo, before swallowing it every drop.

Daddy grabbed the buck's ass and pushed his hand down the back of his jeans. He fingered the boys hole and he jumped... apparently not used to being manhandled. Daddy later told me the buck must be a virgin because he was so tight. When Daddy pulled his hand out he stuck his fingers in my mouth and let the buck return to his friends. The kid practically skipped.

Before Daddy let me get dressed again the three of us had a nice little makeout session. Daddy held my hands behind my back as the two of them fondled my clit and pussy as they took turns shoving their tongues down my throat. Then Daddy released me and pushed me into Gates... letting me run my hands through his sexy, fury chest. He is such a sexy bear... its crazy that he is so into Daddy and me, and is married to a woman... even wanting her to watch us all have sex. This was definitely a first for me.

We all returned to our own table where Zoe was waiting. She was sweating... possibly more than the three of us. Apparently she had enjoyed the show more that the bucks. She grabbed Gates hand and placed it between her legs, up her short summer dress. Gates got a huge grin on his face. "She is so fucking wet... I think we are going to head on home so I can take advantage of this." He confessed to us.

"I hope there is a little more of that spunk in your ass baby, I am going to enjoy eating it out... maybe use it for lube to peg you. We can take turns fucking each other." She tried to whisper to Gates... but in her excitement, she was louder than she had intended. We all just laughed and finished our beer.

"Sounds like there will be a lot of ass and pussy eating tonight!" Daddy exclaimed. "I know I am going to enjoy feasting on Gates load in my boy's pussy when we get home." So we all gathered ourselves together and walked out to the parking lot. The night was bright with a nearly full moon as we walked back to our vehicles. We all stopped at the Jeep to say good night. Long hugs were given all around and I thought it was time to leave, but Zoe was whispering something in Daddy's ear and when they finished Daddy was grinning ear to ear.

He walked over to me and pulled down my pants again. He pushed me forward so I was a bit bent over and he spread my cheeks. "Zoe here has never ate a boy pussy before, and she wants to taste her hubby's load in yours." And before I knew it, she was squatting down behind me and had her tongue in my hole. Gates stepped up beside me and turned my head to face him. Then he kissed me deep and I could care less who was eating my ass. This was just so fucking crazy... sexy.

Zoe and Gates said goodnight and left, so Daddy and I climbed into the Jeep. Daddy relit his cigar and pulled out another for me to smoke on the drive home. We had a nice smoke and chat in the cool night air on the drive. Daddy asking how I was doing with all he had put me through this weekend. Was I physically ok? After all, he had really worked my cunt good. But more importantly, how was I emotionally/mentally with everything?

"I am great Daddy. You have pushed my physical limits beyond my imagining. And you have given me experiences I never even knew I wanted. Mentally? I am fantastic. I have never even touched a woman sexually... so that was... different. But it was fine. And I guess I still haven't... she touched me. LOL. I am all good. In every way imaginable. You have turned me into a little bit of a dirty little slut Daddy." I gushed.

"Don't blame the slut part on me boy." Daddy retorted. " I am just giving you the opportunity to be yourself. And that boy, makes you even more attractive to me. Not the slut part... you giving into yourself. Embracing your true self. Your confidence in being my boy and finding who you are makes me a very happy Daddy." He looked at me and I was smiling so hard it hurt. "Pull off your pants boy." He said when he saw my reaction to his words and I did as he bid. "Now, spread your legs wide." Then he reached over and rubbed my caged clit. "What is this boy? How are you able to produce this much precum without getting dehydrated?" He asked me, only partially joking.

He licked the drool from his fingers and then reached back over between my legs and fingered my wet pussy. "I am going to make this pussy feel so good tonight. I am going to be a little more gentle than I have been so far this weekend son. I am going to worship my baby boy's cunt when we get home. I want to show you how much I want it... you." and of course this caused my locked prick to leak even more.

When we got home, Daddy took me right to bed and kept his word. He laid me down on the bed and planted his face in my ass. His hands caressed my body as he feasted on my flooded twat. I could feel his tongue dart in and out of my raw cunt. It was warm and soothing and gave me goosebumps all over my body. He would finger my hole, coaxing out Gates seed, which he would devour with so much lust. Then he would just nuzzle my pussy and lightly brush his beard across it. He encouraged me to relax as he enjoyed himself. And I have to be honest with you... I was so spent, I fell asleep with him eating my ass. But I had the most sexy and amazing dreams that night. When I woke in the morning, the bed was soaked... at first I thought it was precum. But Daddy informed me that I started orgasming after I fell sleep, he slipped his hand under my cage and I just came forever into it.

I could not ask for a more amazing Daddy. We still had Sunday together and I had no idea what else he had planned for us. I mean, what else was there. At this point, I was just so happy to be spending more time with him.

12