Bound for Saint Croix

Story Info
Redefining the term "Recreational Vehicle".
5.6k words
4.45
12k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They don't call them "Recreational Vehicles" for nothing. This then is a wholesome tale of consensual Dominace and Submission sex play between two married couples.

Bound for Saint Croix

SATURDAY

Realtors say, "location, location, location," and we bought the long, low ranch overlooking the big lake just west of Minneapolis for its location, and the great school district it resided in. Which was also a function of its location. Now that our two kids had graduated and gone off to college we didn't need such a big place with access to a private subdivision beach and its attendant high cost of ownership, so we listed it with a neighbor who was in the business and bought a RV.

It was a big thing, nice but not ostentatious. It had two captain's chairs, with a bed above and a small table between them. Going back there was a two-seat sofa and a dinette opposite each other, and a small but well laid out "L" shaped kitchen opposite a refrigerator and pantry. Behind the kitchen was a really big bathroom for an RV and a nice sized bedroom on the driver's side and a long pop out on the right side that had two bunks opposite the bathroom and a big closet behind that.

With our new toy we could and we would take family outings with our grown children who needed separate sleeping arrangements. But far more often we would take lots and lots of short trips with our good friends.

When we lived atop the low hill a block from Lake Minnetonka many of our children's classmates came over during the summer to enjoy the lake. Sometimes, as with Paul and Laura, their "parental-units" came too. Their son was in our son's class at school. Many was the summer afternoon where we would barbecue burgers, drink beer, talk about the Vikings, Wolves or Twins, and watch people playing on the beach or in the lake. Sometimes we would be treated to the sight of an itsy bitsy teeny weenie bikini worn by a shapely sunbather on shore.

One memorable day we watched from one of the picnic tables near the grill as a group of young adults were playing grab-ass in the water. One of the guys untied a gal's string bikini top and he and another guy and gal played "keep-away" with it. It was a friendly game and although many on shore watched their antics, nobody intervened.

Laura volunteered that the gal needed a spanking for losing her top. I looked at Laura quizzically, the gal's friend had obviously removed it...

"Why on earth... I mean, it's hardly her fault," I said.

"Oh, I know," Laura said with a smile. "But she still needs a good spanking... Just like I got from Paul last night."

When Paul agreed with his wife, Donn and I must have displayed our disbelief at the recent turn in the conversation. Because a minute or two later Laura had risen a few inches from the bench and pulled her gym shorts down to reveal to Donn and me a very sexy lace thong and several identifiable hand marks on her pale white flesh.

Now, I have a few hang-ups about my body. My hair is too curly to be low maintenance. I am really pale and require SPF-infinity sunblock. My breasts barely fill an A-cup bra, and my butt is very curvy, although it's not fat at all. Luckily Donn is an ass-man. My friend Laura is beautiful, with straight red hair and green eyes. Possessing big breasts for her thin frame, she dresses to accentuate those C-cups, making them seem much larger than they already are. In showing me Paul's "handiwork," she revealed that she also has a very pretty ass that she never calls attention to.

'Impact play,' she called it. And she explained how she loved being spanked, paddled and "forced" to perform oral. As she spoke Paul was just sitting there smiling, Donn was clearly amazed. Then when she finished, she turned and looked at Paul.

"Show them," she said.

At her command Paul delivered two hard, fast open-palm slaps, one to each of her breasts. In the little black bikini top she was wearing the second blow, the one that struck her left breast, caused it to fall out. We were treated to the sight of a little silver barbell stud gracing that nipple.

It was getting close to dinner time, and Paul said, "why don't we take the kids back to one house and get a pizza delivered. Then we can go back to the other house and Laura will service somebody."

"Service?" I said, it was a question.

"Blow-job, munch, fuck... Front or back," she said. "Fingers, penis, strap-on... Either one of you, or you can watch Paul do me."

"Are you serious?" I asked. Donn was too surprised to know what to say, and smart enough to remain silent.

"I am Paul's slave," she said, "but he is generous."

"Bend over." Paul said, and Laura turned towards Donn, and dropped her face into his crotch raising her ass without attracting too much attention from the bathers and sunbathers down by the water. He slid her shorts down a bit to expose her shapely globes and he delivered four hard, fast open-palm slaps to her ass. We know it was four because after each strike Laura counted off in a very low voice.

"One, Master."

"Two, Master."

"Three. Master."

"Four. Master."

When he stopped at four, she turned her head a little and said, "May I please have more, Master?"

"Later, my dear," he replied.

As we sat amazed at what we had just seen and waited for the kids to decide that they were hungry. We talked in a low voice between ourselves about the games Laura and Paul played. How she would do absolutely anything he told her to do. How she enjoyed being tied up and fucked. Fucked by Paul, with dildoes, and by other men... Paul told us that the "ring" we just saw in her nipple was not the only piercing his wife had, and he explained how her "body jewelry" contributed to their "bondage play."

We agreed to Paul's dinner plan, and in a while the kids came up looking for food. We walked the block back to our house and ordered delivery from Domino's. There is a terrific stone hearth Neapolitan pizza joint on 101 that delivers. But the kids prefer Domino's. Well, we didn't have to eat it. We drove a mile or so to Paul and Laura's house. It was a much bigger and newer place than ours with a "water view." That view was an algae filled marsh, but ask any realtor, marshes are filled with water. It was visible, ergo "a water view."

Paul served us drinks and explained that the box he held contained "insertables" that somebody could "insert" into Laura in a few minutes. He again asked if we wanted to "play." In the ninety-minutes since the topic first came up, Donn had formulated an "A-plus" answer. We were intrigued by their play, but were neophytes, it made far more sense for us to watch two experts "do it correctly, since we would presumably be invited to play again once we understood the rules of the game."

So, after finishing her martini, Laura removed the lid of the file box and she gave an impromptu presentation, explaining what each item was, and what it was used for. There were vibrators, plugs, dildoes, balls, eggs, and sounds. Then finally there was something that I recognized, but had never associated with fun, a stainless-steel duck-bill speculum.

That was three years ago. This morning we were heading up to Saint Croix State Park. The four of us Donn, Laura, Paul and I are taking a little trip in our new RV before the weather gets cold. Using the skills that we acquired from our friends and things we then extrapolated we figured that we could stay plenty warm.

So, our drive began. Paul and Laura had driven over and they parked their car in front of our tiny new place in Saint Louis Park. We decided that Donn would drive us out of the city and I would trade places with him later. Paul and Laura had assisted us installing some "non-standard equipment" D-rings in the ceiling, walls and floor of the RV. So Laura was honored to be the first one to try them out "on the road." Paul and I attached her wrist and ankle cuffs to the various fixtures in the rear bedroom.

Her polished black leather "bracelets" were buckled tightly into place. Each had a shiny chrome ring on it. We used spring loaded clips to attach the ropes to each ring as a safety precaution since with them we could unclip her in a few seconds. Laura's hands were held tightly together once I connected a swiveling double clip to the two wrist bands. In a moment we had Laura naked, laying on her back on the queen-sized mattress with her legs spread wide apart.

Her leg ropes having pulleys, we pulled the ropes until both of her legs were stretched backwards and above her head, then we clipped her legs to rings in the rear wall of the RV to hold her in this position. Laura's ass and her shaven, pierced and tattooed pussy were completely exposed and easy to play with. Paul looked through our collection of plugs, dildos and vibrators, and selected a few that he invited me to insert in his lovely wife's delectable pussy and asshole.

Laura said in a sultry voice that she was our "wanton sex slave" and asked us to stick them into her. I started conservatively and pushed a medium sized black rubber butt plug that Paul had lubed into her ass. Then I buried a thickly veined purple dildo into her other hole. The dildo did not need lube as Laura's quim was working overtime filling the back of the RV with her sweet scent as her own 100-percent natural juices leaked out of her onto the matress.

With two of her holes filled and Paul manually stimulating her dripping sex, I stripped down and squatted over her face. As Laura licked my pussy, I tried to remain in place while the RV moved through city traffic. I made a mental note to add some hand holds to the roof and back wall once we got back. Eventually I moved my legs inside of hers and held onto her restrained feet to remain in position.

Paul alternated between stimulating her buried sex organ with delivering sharp slaps to her buttocks. Laura's mind was quickly overwhelmed by the stimulation that she was receiving. She was flying high on the delicious all-natural cocktail of pure pleasure in her bloodstream as her body dumped 'cuddle juice,' controlled pain numbing 'dorfs,' and her own 'doctor feel good.'

Paul unnecessarily reminded me not to stop grinding on Laura's face after I climaxed. That she loved the juice and was easy good for two or more orgasms before a break in the action. She was skillful and worked in a slow spiral the radius of which slowly decreased until I screamed and came. I did not stop. Thankful for the two closed doors between us and our chauffeur, I continued to grind on her face. Meanwhile, Paul alternated between licking the head of his wife's clit, trapped behind a horizontal stud pierced through her hood, giving her a pair of orgasms that neatly bracketed my first while slapping her ass cheeks.

When I orgasmed for the second time I stood. Gingerly... I wasn't used to the bed moving around in space as it did in the back of an RV traveling at highway speeds. Paul took my place placing his raging hard-on in Laura's mouth. I started to strategically lick and nibble at her blood-engorged, over-sensitized pierced and rubber plugged pussy. I tugged a little on her cunt rings as I continued to work on her. She skillfully fellated Paul, interleaving her next two climaxes with one for her husband.

I had planned on continuing until Laura had exhausted Paul, but the RV came to a stop. The trip had been a series of starts and stops as we maneuvered our way to the highway, and then a series of long cruises at speed mixed with intermittent slowdowns for traffic. I had not been keeping an eye on the time, so while we could have arrived at the State Park, I figured that there would have been a few stops and starts once we got there. This was different.

Donn came into the bedroom. He announced that we were at a rest area halfway or so to Saint Croix as he took his clothes off. After Laura's fourth 'O,' I swapped her dildo with a larger toy, a red 'rabbit' vibrator, anticipating Paul's next move.

Having shot his load down Laura's throat and then being lovingly licked clean, he got up and walked to the edge of the bed. I was on my knees in front of Donn who was holding the back of my head with his left hand while moving the vibrator around inside of Laura's sloppy wet cunt with his right. My lips were wrapped around Donn's erection.

With Paul's return to the bedroom, Donn released me and used both hands to finger-fuck and vibrate Laura to a fifth orgasm. Paul took me by my hair, rather than the back of my head as Donn always did, and "forced" me onto Donn's cock. It was just frightening enough to be fun, as Paul's timing was a bit longer than I was normally comfortable with playing with Donn, but not so long that I was really scared.

Paul was vocal in a way that Donn never was, calling me names as I struggled and gagged on Donn's cock. Then Paul pulled me off to catch up and allow Donn to cool down just a bit so he could last longer. As he used his right hand to stroke my husband's penis through the flesh of my neck, Paul told me that I would choke to death on Donn's erection or on the gallons of semen he was about to pump down my throat. Laura spoke, saying that mine was going to be a "beautiful demise, literally drowning in cum."

"Be quiet," Paul said to his wife, "in just a minute you are going to get a horse cock buried deep inside of you." Before he slapped her ass hard and walked to the toy box.

"Put this in her," Paul said to Donn as he handed him a very big, albeit human shaped dildo,

"Wow," I said, "that's a big one."

"I like big," said Laura still bent in half and bound to the RV's back wall.

Donn removed the black rubber butt plug from Laura's ass, and replaced it with the red 'rabbit' vibrator that had been in her cunt. He put the larger new dildo in the opening the vibrator had just vacated. Then Donn worked the vibrator into and out of her butt for a minute before changing his mind and switching to a longer, thinner, smoother one. Meanwhile Paul took hold of my hair.

"Those of us who are about to die salute your magnificent penis, Cesar," I said playfully as Paul forcefully guided me onto my husband's rock-hard cock. Again, Paul kept me impaled upon Donn's appendage for a bit longer than I would have stayed of my own accord. I gagged just a little on Donn's pre-cum as I struggled to breathe, and on the very small fear in the back of my mind that Paul wouldn't let me up at all.

My normal cock-sucking routine is to move back and forth more than Paul allowed me to, stimulating Donn's shaft and head more. But Donn was clearly enjoying the forceful manner in which I was being "used" to stimulate his penis. It was so hot playing with Laura and Paul. Donn could enjoy games we never played at home. He could enjoy a bit of rougher play and I could enjoy it too, without either of us feeling that we were imposing on the other.

Working me hard onto Donn's cock, and then pulling me off to breathe, it did not take Donn long to come hard into my throat and I choked a little bit on his ejaculate, mostly because my body had not adjusted to Paul's tempo. Listening to Paul's words grossly exaggerating both of our facial expressions and the quantity of Donn's cum heightened the actual sensation.

Paul took control of the dildo in his wife's ass from Donn as Donn came down my throat, and Paul worked his wife to orgasm number six. Then he unhooked the clips attaching her cuffs from the ropes connected to the wall. First her ankle cuffs and then her wrist cuffs. He did not remove the clip holding her wrists together until after he had helped her to her feet. Then he quickly reattached them. This time with her wrists restrained behind her back behind her pert bottom.

He took a small "X" shaped metal chain and, with the junction behind her, attached the four small clips on the ends to the four stainless steel rings in her labia major. The device beautifully splayed her pink insides and allowed us to see the heavy "C" shaped barbell in the triangle piercing that was literally behind her clitoral shaft and the much smaller straight barbell through her hood trapping her clit head behind it.

He stroked her tattooed mound. "What does this say?"

"The truth Master, that I am your slave,"

"Just mine?"

"Yours forever Master," Laura said, "and I serve you and of course anyone you tell me to serve."

He kissed her, then he placed a lead style one-piece leash over her head and adjusted it around her neck. He gently pushed her to her knees. He led her first to the kitchen where he gave her a drink of water and then to the shower stall where he invited us to watch her as she stood feet shoulder length apart and urinated.

I had a drink of water, as did Paul, and then it was my turn to be bound and tormented. Donn had me get up on the bed and in a kneeling position then he attached the overhead ropes, the ones with the pulleys that had been used to raise Laura's legs, to my wrist cuffs. My arms were pulled above my head, but whereas Laura had faced forward I was facing to the rear and my mouth was at the perfect height for Paul to stick his cock into it.

Paul climbed up onto the bed and stood in front of me with a big 'ole erection. So, I just opened my mouth and took as much of it as I possibly could. Soon, I was moaning and working my head back and forth on his shaft and licking his head with my tongue, just like Donn loves for me to do. Both Paul and I were quite excited, as was Donn who was standing next to the bed behind Laura playing with the metal studs in her considerably-bigger-than-mine tits as they both watched us.

Paul called me names and slapped my little tits hard as I fellated him. At home Paul and Laura played a tad rougher than Donn and me, but it seemed from his response that Donn was enjoying this little change of pace as much as I was. Our audience figured out that Paul was close when he stopped being vocal and they cheered us on, chanting and telling me not to quit when he came, and for him to keep on going.

Donn grabbed the back of my head and Laura grabbed my nips. I was "forced" onto Paul's penis just as he began to come. Laura was pinching my nipples very hard as she told me not to stop yet. Donn said, "suck his monster cock dry." I don't know if I said that I was coming, or if they were watching my facial expressions, but Laura took one finger and began to callously probe my cunt with it while alternately viciously squeezing my nipples with the other hand. Finally she squeezed my clit shaft really hard ruining my orgasm.

Paul came in my mouth, and I licked him clean while Laura gave up on hurting my nipples and started pushing more of her fingers into my cunt. Donn was hard again, and Laura got down on her knees to fellate him while Paul took over finger-fucking me. Once I was almost ready to come, Paul stopped and went to the box of toys and got two clover-type adjustable nipple clamps, which he placed on my nipples.

I was gritting my teeth and watching Laura suck Donn off in the wardrobe mirror over my right shoulder. In turn they were watching me being fingered and dildoed by Paul. Listening to my moans... Paul occasionally stepped away from me, usually just when I was about to come and grabbed Laura's head 'forcing' Donn's cock in farther and holding her so she couldn't pull off to breathe.

Eventually, my husband pumped Laura's mouth full of his warm, salty jizz, which she happily swallowed. She continued working her head and mouth back and forth on Donn's cock. Each time she slowed down Paul smacked her boobs hard enough to make a mark. Paul said, "suck it some more slave." Laura kept working on Donn's cock for several more minutes until he softened.

Paul returned to me, squeezing both of my little tits and my pointy nipples very hard, before deciding to torment my cunt some more with his talented fingers and various vicious rubber accomplices. Eventually he made me come so very hard that I nearly lost consciousness; it was that powerful and that strong. Off balance, I fell and was held in the air by my restraints.

12