Bound in Vegas

Story Info
An asexual dominatrix and a straight woman make an odd bet.
4k words
4.53
27.9k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth here: This story was requested by a fan. Enjoy!

Amy was on a roll. She had walked into the Vegas casino with one thousand dollars. One hour later she was at twenty thousand, thanks to the whims of the roulette wheel. Twenty thousand wasn't much money to her, but she was still entranced by the highs of gambling and winning.

There were two other people at the table, plus a dealer, but Amy barely noticed them. She was almost deafened to the excited clamor of the casino.

She slammed a big stack of orange chips on the table. "Two thousand on red," she announced. The other people placed their bets, and the dealer spun the wheel. Amy anxiously tugged at the pencil skirt of her white dress as she watched the ball spin around and around.

It landed on the black 26, and the dealer raked her chips in as one of the two other players cheered. Amy still had eighteen thousand left, and she wasn't done yet. She waited for the next round. There weren't any clocks or windows, but without looking at her phone, she figured it was about ten at night.

While the dealer paid out the winner, Amy looked around the wide hall of the casino, and saw someone else coming to the table. She was a tall woman, a bit over six feet, and wore a black biker jacket and cuffed jeans. Her long black hair looked like it had been through a car wash and a few explosions; even though it was straight, the strands were all over the place, and it was parted in weird ways.

She arrived at the table just as the bets opened up again.

"One hundred on seventeen," the woman said calmly as she put her chips down.

"One thousand on low," Amy said.

But just as the woman was starting to fade into the background alongside the other players, she turned and spoke to Amy.

"Come on, if you have a thousand to blow, throw it on some inside bets," she said jokingly. "It's more exciting that way."

"You know what? I think I will," Amy said. She pointed two finger guns at the woman and smiled. Just before the dealer closed off the bets, Amy slammed another heap of chips on seventeen. "Two thousand on seventeen," she said.

"Wow," the woman said. "So I bet you do lots of crazy shit, don't you? I'm Sasha, by the way."

"I have money to blow on this kind of thing," Amy said.

"Here on vacation? Or..."

"Vacation. I come here once a year for the Vegas experience."

"What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."

"You bet," Amy said. The ball spun around the roulette wheel.

"You know, I'm actually a professional dominatrix. I have a special room in the hotel upstairs. Know anyone that needs tied up for a few hours?"

"Nope. I came here alone and I'm straight."

"Well, it was worth a shot. I hoped you had a posse of some kind."

The ball stopped on the black fifteen, meaning that Amy broke even.

"You know what? We're both gamblers. How about I make a bet with you instead of the house?" Sasha pulled out ten blue chips and eighteen orange ones.

"I'm listening," she said.

"I brought one thousand with me today. I'm crazy and like trying new things, and you seem like the same. How about we make a little bet between us, where if the next spin lands on a zero, you come up to my room and I'll tie you up and do other dominatrix things to you, and on any other number, I'll give you everything I brought with me. What do you say?"

Amy slammed her hand on the table just after the dealer handed her chips to her. "Fuck it. Deal. Lets go." Her gamblers high got stronger.

Sasha grinned. "You sure?"

Amy grinned. "Absolutely."

The dealer opened up the bets again, and Amy and Sasha both abstained this time. Amy teasingly held up her stack of blue and orange chips, and Amy snapped out of the high long enough to be afraid of what might happen if it really did land on a zero. But her odds of getting a thousand dollars were thirty-five to thirty-six, so the worry was quickly smothered.

The ball spun around the wheel. Amy and Sasha peered over it together and watched it bounce. It rolled around and around, and eventually slowed. Amy saw where it was headed; the ball was slowing down as it went towards the zero. Amy prayed that it would land anywhere else, but the ball rolled closer and closer... and stopped on zero.

Sasha put her chips in her pocket. "Luck is weird, isn't it?"

Amy said nothing, and her gamblers high was killed. What did she just agree to?

"I have this really nice suite on the twentieth floor of the hotel. Come on, lets have a good time."

Amy stayed silent.

"Come on, I would have paid you on any other number. There were cameras, so if I refused to pay you could have called the pit boss over. And I know the guy too, I'm just saying. I don't want to get on his bad side, and neither do you."

Amy slowly walked behind Sasha as she led her to the elevators in the front of the casino. Was this really happening? She thought about running out the front doors, but Sasha seemed important around here, given how she talked about the casino's pit boss. Might she be blacklisted from this casino if she ran? This one was her favorite. And, a promise was a promise...

Sasha called down an elevator, but one was already there. It opened, and she led Amy inside the dim red interior.

The doors closed, along with any chance of escape. The elevator quietly rose.

"So, I know you're wondering, why do I make these bets and put money on the line to do this when people are supposed to be paying me to do these things to them?"

Amy said nothing.

"Well, I'm a bit crazy and weird. I'm asexual, actually. People don't really turn me on, but power and control just make me go crazy inside. And what gives you a greater sense of control than tying someone up and having your way with them for losing a bet? That's way more satisfying than doing it to someone who signed up for it."

"I... guess it is," Amy said.

"Don't worry. You'll like it." She put her hand on Amy's shoulder and smiled.

The elevator dinged again, and they walked out into the beige-walled hallway. Sasha's room was room 2049, at the very end on the right. Amy dreaded what would happen inside and wanted to run, but she had already made her choice; a bet was a bet.

Sasha swiped her hotel card, opened the door, and waved Amy inside. They walked in, and Sasha closed the door behind both of them. This was not an ordinary hotel suite; they were in a small living room with one red door on the opposite side.

"Now we can begin," Sasha said. "Wait here and I'll prepare everything." She slipped through the red door and closed it before Amy could see what was inside; all she could catch was a flash of deep red walls.

Amy tried the front door handle; it wouldn't budge. There was a card reader on the inside too, and Sasha had the card. She couldn't leave even if she wanted to go against her bet. Sounds of zipping and tying came through the red door.

A minute later, Sasha opened the red door again, clad from the neck down in a black latex suit, complete with gloves and boots. Behind her was a red-walled bedroom with a single extravagant bed in the middle. There were no windows, and the walls were lined with dark wood cabinets.

Sasha spoke. "While you're here, I want you to call me mistress, okay? And when I tell you to do something, I want you to say, 'Yes, mistress.'"

Amy trembled. "Yes, mistress."

"Excellent. Now, I want you to come into the bedroom and strip for me. Go on; clothing just gets in the way of it all."

"Yes, mistress."

Amy timidly stepped into the bedroom. She put her purse on the floor and slipped off her dress as dread and embarrassment filled her mind. Sasha was going to see all those little imperfections, all her private bits, everything she wanted to hide from her. She finally pulled the dress off her body, skirt and all, and dropped it on the floor, exposing her pale skin. Her tan bra, panties, and short heels were all that were left.

"Those too," Sasha demanded.

"Yes, mistress." Amy took off her short heels first. The dark brown carpet was warm; perhaps there was a heating pipe under the floor. Her bra was next; she unfastened it and tossed it on the ground.

As she bent down to take off her panties, Sasha pulled a red silk ribbon out of an unseen pocket in her shiny suit.

Her panties slipped onto the floor, and Amy was finally naked. She felt vulnerable in front of Sasha, like she was about to reach out and devour her.

"Now, as long as this ribbon is on you, you're my property. Get on your knees."

"Yes, mistress." Amy crouched down and put her hands and knees on the floor. She looked up at Sasha, who leaned forward and reached down, ribbon in hand. Sasha brought the ribbon to Amy's neck and began wrapping it around. It was tight, yet not tight enough to hurt. She wrapped it around twice and used the remaining length to tie a bowtie-like knot on the front of her neck, like Amy was a birthday present.

"There. Now you're mine. How do you feel?"

Amy chose her words carefully. She didn't want to seem eager, nor did she want to offend her. "Anxious, mistress."

"Good." Sasha's gloved hands ran through Amy's hair, stroking her scalp like she was a pet cat. And she almost felt like one: helpless and entirely at Sasha's whims. "Just relax for me. Just let yourself focus only on serving me, and try to forget about everything else for now, okay?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Good." Sasha took her hands off Amy's head. "Now, stand up."

Amy stood up with her arms by her sides. "Yes, mistress."

"Don't move an inch."

"Yes, mistress."

Amy stood still as Sasha reached her hands towards Amy's chest. Her gloved hands touched her sternum, sending a shiver through her body. Her hands moved outward and ran across Amy's breasts, and she shivered again when her hands brushed against her sensitive, pink nipples.

Sasha gave Amy's nipples a gentle pinch. "No moving," she reminded Amy. Sasha gently kneaded them in her hands, sending an erotic buzz through her body. Even if she wasn't attracted to Sasha herself, the physical sensation and her fear mixed together to finally arouse her. Heat flowed into her groin.

Sasha tightened her pinch. It wasn't painful, but it sent a more powerful surge through Amy's body, which she didn't dare move for fear of punishment.

Amy endured a minute of this before Sasha finally let go.

"And that was just a primer to get you in the mood. You have permission to move again; now, lay on that bed over there and put your head on the pillow."

"Yes, mistress."

Amy obeyed and walked to the bed. It was large, had a red silk sheet, and had dark wood posts on the four corners. They looked sturdy. There was one pillow on the bed, and it was a long red pillow that stretched the full width of the bed. Amy climbed onto it; it was a very firm bed, and it barely even gave at all under her weight. It didn't creak either. She lay down in the center of the bed and put her head on the pillow.

Sasha was grinning. Something about it seemed more wicked than before. "I'll gather the ropes. Until then, don't move." She turned around and went to the nearest cabinet.

"Yes, mistress."

Amy didn't dare disobey Sasha, even while her back was turned. She stayed frozen in place as Sasha opened the cabinet, took something out, and closed it again. Soon, Sasha turned around again with four sets of thick leather cuffs, connected by red silk ropes. Amy already knew that she would be tied to the posts of the bed.

"Spread your arms and legs so I can tie you down," Sasha said, confirming Amy's suspicions.

"Yes, mistress." She obeyed and stretched her limbs out.

Sasha grabbed Amy's right wrist and secured a thick leather cuff to it. It was fastened with a knot and pulled tight against her wrist. She tied the other end to the nearest post, and the cable was taut.

Sasha reached for Amy's neck and gave her a chin rub. It was oddly arousing. "Now for the others, my pet." Sasha walked around the bed and restrained Amy's left arm, then her right ankle, then her left ankle, finally locking Amy in place.

It occurred to Amy that she was tied to a bed, in a room behind a locked door, on the twentieth floor of a hotel, with a woman who really could do whatever she wanted to her. Amy felt more vulnerable than ever. She couldn't escape under any circumstances; it really was impossible now.

Sasha climbed onto the bed and sat to Amy's right. Sasha took off her gloves, exposing her smooth, soft hands. She reached for Amy's chest and gave her nipples a quick pinch for just a second each, renewing the surge of heat in Amy's body. Then her hands moved down Amy's chest, down her stomach and belly, and closer to her sensitive, ever-so-slightly wet pussy.

Sasha reached her left hand under Amy's hips and groped her ass tightly, making her shiver once more. Her right hand came to a stop on top of Amy's pussy. With one finger, she gave Amy's clit a single tap, making Amy shudder. Then another tap. And another. It wasn't much stimulation, but the circumstances made it many more times powerful than it would have been if Amy were at home doing it herself. Sasha kept up the slow, agonizing pace as she cheerfully hummed a tune. Amy wished that she would just dive in with her fingers and bring her to orgasm more quickly.

After three long minutes, Sasha gave Amy one last grope and one last tap before taking her hands away from her. Amy was left in a dull state of arousal, right between the two extremes she would have liked: either no arousal or lots of it.

Sasha reached under the bed and pulled out a small metal egg and a small remote.

"You know what this is, don't you?" Sasha asked.

"Yes, mistress."

Sasha brought the egg-like vibrator to Amy's clit. It was cold to the touch, and Amy expected it to turn on any second. She waited, and waited...

...but Amy's clit was denied. Instead, Sasha's hand went lower, and she slowly slid the egg into the depths of Amy's pussy. Amy shuddered as her fingers reached into her depths and gently probed them. Sasha placed the vibrator as deep as it would go, then drew her fingers out, leaving the vibrator inside.

Sasha leaned in close to Amy's face, remote in hand. She said nothing, and just smiled as she turned the dial on the remote.

The metal egg vibrated inside of Amy, and she let out a quiet gasp. It pulsed and shivered against her sensitive depths. Sasha turned the dial up, and the vibration grew more intense. Then she turned it up higher and higher, and the vibrator buzzed against her more and more strongly. Finally, Sasha turned the dial all the way up. Amy gasped again. The powerful vibrator sent overwhelming desire through her.

Sasha brought her mouth to Amy's neck and gave it a little lick. Amy shuddered.

"Tell me when you're about to come," Sasha said.

"Yes, mistress," Amy muttered. Sasha's lips kissed Amy's vulnerable neck, yet the pounding vibration inside of her was the most powerful sensation by far. The egg forced radiating, electric pleasure through her groin as it ravaged her depths with vibration.

Sasha sucked and kissed Amy's neck, and even gave it a tiny, playful bite. It didn't hurt. It just aroused Amy more. The playful nibble reminded her of her helplessness.

Amy was climbing closer and closer to orgasm. She didn't know if she wanted it or not. It was being forced on her, yet orgasm was going to be so, so good...

"I'm going to come, mistress," Amy moaned just as she was about to reach the tipping point. She decided she wanted--no, needed to come.

Then the vibrator stopped.

Sasha brought her lips away from Amy's neck and waved the remote in her hands. "Mmm, I don't think I want you to come. Not yet."

Amy said nothing as Sasha crawled back a little and brought her right hand to Amy's pussy. She tapped Amy's longing clit in a steady rhythm. The gentle, tingly taps kept Amy just below the point of orgasm. Her groin burned with arousal. She needed to relieve the tension inside her, yet Sasha kept tapping and tapping, keeping her below the tipping point.

Sasha took her hands away again, and reached under the bed once more. She pulled out a fluffy, white feather and teasingly waved it in front of Amy's face, rubbing her ticklish nose a few times with it. Amy shivered.

"Tickle tickle tickle," Sasha said as she brought the feather to Amy's groin. When the feather's dainty tip tickled her clit, Amy's limbs stiffened, and she let out a gasp and a giggle. Sasha tickled Amy's clit faster and faster, keeping up a steady stream of ticklish arousal. Her pleasure was being kept at a torturous plateau, but now it was joined by a tickle that was just as agonizing.

Amy was overwhelmed. The longing need inside of her, the almost painful tickle, and her complete inability to do anything about it sent her into a deep state of longing.

"Mistress, please let me come," Amy begged.

"Maybe," Sasha said. "But for now, I'll just torture you."

As the tickle torture went on and on, Amy's arousal didn't subside. Her need to come grew even more desperate, and she lost track of time.

It was ten agonizing minutes before Sasha pulled the feather away, and Amy regained some of her sanity.

"We're both gamblers. I'll roll a die to see if you get to cum or not. A four or more, and you can come. But anything less..."

Sasha pulled a six sided die out from under the bed. She teasingly showed it to Amy, and closed the die in her grip. She rattled it in her closed hand above Amy's stomach, then tossed the die between her breasts.

The die rolled against Amy's chest, then came to a stop right between her breasts. It landed on a two.

"Aww. Better luck next time," Sasha said as she tossed the die onto the floor and turned the vibrator on again. "And I have a good sense of when you'll cum now. No matter how much you beg or moan or cry out for me to let you come, I'll just snatch that orgasm away from you right before it arrives. Isn't this fun? Being controlled?"

"I don't know, mistress," she moaned. The vibrator was bringing her up from her plateau of pleasure again, and sent her closer and closer to orgasm.

"I'm having fun," Sasha said as she turned the vibrator off, denying Amy once more.

Sasha turned the vibrator on in bursts, torturing Amy with buzzes of powerful pleasure for a few seconds before following up with an equally painful lack of stimulation. Sasha smugly grinned down at Amy, watching her face quiver and shake every time she turned the vibrator on. And just to make it worse, Sasha brought out her feather again, and started gently tickling Amy's sensitive belly and sides with it while the vibrator was on and off. It added very little arousal, yet it made the arousal that was there all the more agonizing. Her body tensed up and she gasped and giggled with every ticklish touch.

All Amy could think about was orgasm. It would feel so wonderful for Sasha to feel pity for her, and keep the vibrator on, and let clenching waves of overwhelming, mind-blanking pleasure to spread from her wet groin and ravage her entire mind and body... but it didn't happen.

The seconds and minutes flowed into each other. Amy's sense of time was distorted and slowed so that every minute seemed like an hour, and she lost track of how many times Sasha had teased her with a brief vibrating jolt before denying her once more.

Half an hour later, Sasha turned off the vibrator one last time, and brought her feather away from Amy.

"How do you feel?" Sasha asked.

"Mistress, I need to come," Amy begged.

"Aww. The die landed on a two, don't you remember? But, I'll let you free from your ropes in just a minute. Though first..."

Sasha climbed off the bed and walked to the cabinets. She fished through them and took out a stainless steel pair of panties with a lock and heart shaped engravings on it... a chastity device? And it was in Amy's size.

12