Bound Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to stare deeply at our new Slut as you rub yourself."

Lana's gaze locked onto me, I felt so exposed. She was taking in the sight of my bound, naked body while she masturbated.

"Does the sight of her make you wet my Slave." My new Mistress asked Lana.

"Yes, Mistress" Lana answered, her soft fingers slowly picking up speed as she continued to rub her clit and stare into my eyes.

"Do you want kiss her lips."

"Yes Mistress,"

"Do you want to lick her nipples?"

"Yes Mistress,"

"Do you want to eat her pussy?"

"Oh yes, Mistress," Two of Lana's fingers had drifted off her clit and were slowly disappearing into her pussy.

"Do you want to feel her tongue in your tight little ass, Slave,"

"Yes, yes, Mistress"

"Do you want to fuck her ass and make her come?" The red haired woman was voice was getting excited.

"More than anything my Mistress," Lana moaned, her posture starting to weaken as her fingers were now darting deeply in and out of her pussy, her small thumb rubbing her clit.

The sight of my best friend, her perfect breast heaving, juices flowing from her pussy as she masturbated in front of me all the while proclaiming all the fantastic things she wanted to do to me was far too much. Fear was replaced by lust as I felt my pussy start to drip.

12