Bound to Happen Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ella." Leo said behind me, making me jump.

Turning I saw that a woman around my age was laying out our dinners. When she looked at me a small smile pulled at her lips before she nodded her head in greeting. My manners took over and I gave her a small smile and nod in return. A couple others had come in and were lighting candles around the room and I narrowed my eyes at Leo.

"This isn't some sort of date. You know that right?"

"I'm well aware." He smiled, offering his hand to me.

I was still for a moment as I regarded his outstretched hand. Part of me wanted to be petulant and refuse but knew that wouldn't do anything. I placed my hand in his, more forcefully than he had been expecting and he stumbled forward. The girl who had been arranging the table tried to cover her laugh with a fake coughing fit before finishing up and leaving the room.

Leo led me to the table, pulling out a chair and sitting down, my hand still in his. He tugged at my hand, but I didn't move. "Straddle me." He said quietly.

My eyes flicked over to the other side of the room where two of the workers were lighting the last few candles. "Are you serious?"

"That's enough." He called out, getting the workers attention. "You're excused." The two gave a slight bow before scurrying out of the room. Leo waited another moment before looking back at me. "Now kitten."

"Are you kidding me?" I huffed, flinging my free hand into the air. "We just had a semi decent moment and-"

"And we'd have continued having a moment had you not pulled from me and pretended like you didn't know what I wanted. We could have waited till after dinner for your punishment to start. But now..." He yanked on my arm and I stumbled forward, catching myself on his shoulders.

"You're such a dick." I grumbled as I obeyed his orders and straddled his lap.

"I've been called worse." I gave me that melt worthy smile. He sighed as his fingers ghosted against my cheek, his thumb sweeping over my lower lip. "Beautiful." Digging in his pocket for a second, he pulled out a small, silver, square case, placed the case on the table and opened it. A second later he held a small two-toned green capsule in front of my face. "Open."

My lips clamped together, and I shook my head, making to get up but is other arm held me in place against him.

"Kitten." His tone was warning but I just continued to struggle.

"Leo please." I pleaded, wrapping both my hand around the one that held the pill. "Yesterday you said...You said you didn't want to break me." I reminded him. "This." I gently shook the hand that was trapped by mine. "This is how you start breaking people. Demanding blind obedience. You can't just give me a strange pill and expect me to take it with no question."

"I want you to trust me."

"Trust is earned. So please. Please. Don't force me to do this."

He was quiet for a moment, chewing his lip in thought. It felt like forever, though it had only probably been a minute before he finally spoke. "I'll make you a deal. If I tell you to do something that you think might in some way may harm you, and I don't mean bruise You or make you sore, I mean really harm, as in have lasting damage, then you can ask and I will tell you truthfully why I am telling you to do it. If it's something that is extremely dangerous or may have life altering consequences then I'll let you say no and I'll think of something else. But if I tell you and you just don't like the answer you have to comply or you get an added punishment. Deal?"

It was my turn to be silent. Negotiation. He was negotiating with me like he had let me do yesterday when he agreed to lessen the force of the spankings, he had given me. You don't negotiate with property so maybe there was hope that one day I could be free from all of this if I just played along. "Deal."

A smile spread across his face and he scooted me up on his lap some. "This little beauty." He said, pulling his hand from mine and holding up the pill. "Was supposed to be a cure for a common disorder. There was a group of scientists trying to find a cure for PCOS."

"I don't have PCOS.... Do I?" Honestly, he's probably seen my medical file and had studied that shit more intensely than I had. If the doctor didn't specifically say it, I assumed it wasn't an issue. I was always the 'No news is good news' kind of person. Plus I wouldn't have put it past him to have bloodwork done on me.

"You've got some factors but I don't know for sure." He shrugged. "But that's not why I want you to take it. While they were doing the human trials, they noticed that while it did help with some of the symptoms it had a very extreme adverse side effect on all participants."

"What side effect?"

"An extremely heightened libido." He must have enjoyed the shock look that I gave him because he chuckled before continuing. "You stayed in your room not only because you didn't want to see me it was because you didn't want me to touch you right? Now, once this hits your system, you'll not only want my touch, you crave it. Beg for it. Had it not been for that one side effect these would be in pharmacies by the end of the year but sadly because of it they can't go out. Now...." He held the pill back up to my mouth. "Open."

Taking the pill from his fingers I got off his lap, looking down at the capsule in my hand. "How long is it in my system?"

"From what the subjects told the doctor several hours but if they tired themselves out enough then it was pretty easy to sleep off the last of it."

Several hours. I could handle several hours without begging him to fuck me. I'd been horny before with no way to deal with it. Besides all I needed to do was wait until I got back to my room if it was that bad. Though, to be honest, he was probably going to fuck me tonight regardless of if I asked him to or not. If I refused, I'd get another punishment and he may refuse to negotiate with me anymore.

"Can I take it with alcohol?"

"They suggest water but I don't see why not. You aren't using it for its intended purpose." He watched as I grabbed the glass of wine off the table before popping the pill into my mouth.

My throat closed around the pill at first but after another large sip it slid down my throat with ease. "Can I sit in my own chair now?" I asked, looking down at him.

"Of course." He smiled, sliding his chair back to the table. We were both quiet for a few minutes before he spoke. "I'll give you reward for doing that so well." He said after placing her wine glass back down. "What would you like. And it can't be no punishment or to let you go so don't even ask."

"I want the cameras out of my room." I said without skipping a beat.

"The cameras are there for your protection so that I can keep an eye on you and make sure you're safe."

"Then I at least want them out of the bathroom."

"What makes you think there are cameras in your bathroom?" I gave him an incredulous look and he held his hands up in defeat. "I'll shut it off tonight and have someone come and take them out in the next couple of days."

We sat in silence as we ate our pre-cut dinner. I had expected him to try to force conversation, but he didn't say a word. Every now and then I would catch him watching me but he remained silent. He was probably looking for signs that the pill had taken effect but so far, I felt fine.

My eyes flicked back to the window and the tiny silver sliver of moon that hung high in the sky. I had only been here for now five days there was no way the moon should have been that small. My mind drifted back to my room and the strange outlets there.

Placing my fork down I decided to break the silence. "Leo. Where are we?"

"My home." His tone sounded more like a question as he placed his fork down as well.

"No." I sighed, turning in my chair to look at him. "I mean where. And how long ago did you take me."

"We're on a small island just off the coast of Barsaint."

"Where?" I may not be the best of geography, but I knew I had never heard of Barsaint before.

"A very small country in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean."

"H-How? How did you get me out of the country? How long have I been here?"

"A private plane and...we left America a little over a week ago."

His admission should have made me angry but a part of me had already figured that we were out of the country and that I had been gone longer than just four days. I pushed the food around on my plate for a while. I hadn't really been hungry before but I was even less now.

"Why'd you go through all this trouble?" I asked, spearing a small green bean. "Why come to America when you have a place like this? Why take me when you have a woman in this very house wanting to sleep with you?"

Leo was quiet for a long time. As seconds turned to minutes, I was sure that he wasn't going to answer. Placing his fork down he pushed his plate away, leaning back and crossing his ankle over his knee.

"I went to America because I needed a break, to get away from... everything. I wanted to be somewhere no one knew me and I wanted to blend in. Hence my impressive American accent." He smiled, changing his accent at the last minute. "As for Kimberly, for one she isn't really my type and for another, the two of us are far too similar in our interest."

"Meaning?"

"We both prefer a more...docile partner."

"And I strike you as docile?" I scoffed.

"You did." He smiled. "And you still do sometimes. But now I realize there's a bratty streak in you that I'm quickly becoming fascinated with."

My cheeks heated and I looked away, stabbing into a piece of steak before popping it into my mouth. "If you were interested in me, why didn't you just ask me out... more than three days before you had planned to take me."

"I did."

"No, you didn't."

"What are you talking about? I absolutely asked you out. Or at least I tried. I'd ask when you were off or what you were doing after work and you'd always have some answer like 'I'm catching up on house work.', 'I'm going home to pass out.' Or 'my friends are coming over.' I even asked your friend to give you my number and she told me you had just gotten out of a relationship and weren't looking to date."

"I thought you were just making conversation. And who said I wasn't looking to date?"

"...Tiffany, I think was her name."

"You can remember a offhanded comment about blue flowers but a girl you saw at least twice a week for a year you cant remember?" I knew why Tiffany hadn't wanted to give me his number. It was because she had been crushing on the guy as long as I had. Since she was young, tiny, and blonde she had probably been pissed when he showed his interested in me rather than her.

"I was interested in your offhanded comment. Not her." He smirked, grabbing his wine and taking a long sip. "And how many people made comments about what you were doing after work."

"Plenty of people. Those questions are up there with the standard 'how are you today?', "Are you ready for closing?', 'Can you break a Fifty?' regulars ask questions like that all the time. I guess they think having a thirty second interaction a few times a week means they're chummy with the workers."

"And you didn't suspect any of them were flirting?"

"Nope." I said, popping the p. "So, if you didn't think I was interested why didn't you find someone else? It's not like you'd have much of an issue finding women. Even docile ones. Why'd you decide to spy, stalk, and kidnap me instead."

"The surveillance started off because of a few...unforeseen circumstances." He said, standing from his seat.

"Surveillance started...what unforeseen circumstance?" I questioned, a chill running down my spine. What could have happened that had resulted in him needing to watch me.

"Are you finished?" he asked, eyeing my empty plate.

"Don't change the subject." I snapped, getting up from my seat. "What happened?"

"We'll talk about it another time." He told me, his tone leaving no room for argument. "How are you feeling?" his hand reached out to grab mine, intertwining our fingers together.

"Frustrated."

"Sexually?" he asked, flashing me a pearly white smile.

"No, Leo." I huffed, throwing my cloth napkin back on the table and standing up. "Not sexually." To be honest I was already beginning to feel the pills effect. My body was warm and sensitive, The way the lace of my bra pressed against my nipples and how my dress lightly brushed against my thighs were driving me insane. "Can I go back to my room now?"

"How about a movie?" he asked, taking my hand and pulling me towards the door. Though he had asked I knew that this was in no way a request.

He guided me out of the room and up the stairs. Pushing his bedroom door open he motioned me into the room and after a second of hesitation I stepped in. The room was just how I remembered it. The only difference was the red bottle that had been on the desk was now nowhere to be seen.

"First things first." Leo said, walking over to the computer. After striking a few keys four screens popped up. They showed; The hallway outside my room, the sitting area in my room, my bed, and the entrance to my bathroom. "Let me know when the camera in the bathroom goes out."

He wiggled a few of the wires and then the picture that showed the bathroom went blank. "It's out." I had expected his camera placement here to be just like the one in my apartment. His high-tech version of a peep hole but it wasn't. "I thought It'd be in the shower like the other was."

He looked back at me with a singular raised eyebrow. "You mean like this?" He exited out of the surveillance system and pulled up the files that he had saved from my apartment.

"I don't need to see the greatest hits in your spank bank."

"Just watch." Scanning the icons, he found a video of the bathroom. I was standing in the shower, washing my hair but the camera didn't show much lower than my shoulders. While I was clearly visible in the frame, and would be at pretty much all times, the door was what had been center focus of the camera. "Not what I'd call spank bank material. Now when you take that shower head off the wall-"

"Oh my god." I lunged forward, grabbing the mouse and exiting the video. "How about we make a new deal. You can keep that camera up but all of these get deleted tonight."

"We already made our deal." He reminded me, his fingers ghosting over my arm and making my pussy clench. "Now come on."

We sat down on the sofa and I scooted as far from him as possible. Turning on the television he turned on a movie that I barely even acknowledged. Question upon question were piling up in my head. Questions I doubted he'd answer. Beyond that was the ever increasing need that throbbed between my legs. Perhaps I had been a bit too sure of myself. I had assumed I'd be able to handle it until I was alone but my need for a release had been building and was beginning to become a serious problem.

Everything was just making me more and more turned on. The romance in the movie wasn't helping but neither was the intoxicating scent of his cologne, How sharp his jawline looked in the dim lighting, the way had extended his arm over the back of the couch, giving me the perfect place to fit into whenever I decided to break.

Leaning forward I grabbed the remote and paused the movie. I could tell a sex scene was coming up and I knew there was no way I would be able to deal with that at the moment when all I wanted to do was mount the man next to me. "Why did you do it this way?"

"Hmm?"

"You liked me. You eventually found out that I liked you from your spying. Why take me and then..."

"Take you?" The bastard looked like he wanted to laugh.

"Nothing about this is funny so you can wipe that look off your face."

"You're right. It's not funny." He sighed, turning, and leaning on the arm of the couch, putting an entire cushion between us. I was thankful for the space, but I couldn't help but notice how he was poised perfectly for me to straddle. "Through my observations I found things out about you. Things that you only ever talked about with one of your friends. Things that you admitted to more than likely never being comfortable enough to tell a partner about."

My eyes widened as I looked at him. "That's not..." I knew exactly what he was talking about. During a drunken night my friend had somehow gotten on the topic of kinks, and we had discussed a few we had been interested in. While she had been interested in exhibitionism and voyeurism, I had admitted to having quite a few fantasies with extremely questionable consent over the past decade. It was why I liked the dark romance books I read so much. It was a way of experiencing my rape fantasies without ever admitting to having them.

"You have desires you didn't want to admit too, and those fantasies were easy to combine with my desire to dominate."

"Just because the idea of...that didn't mean I wanted to actually be raped. If anything, I was interested in experimenting with CONSENTUAL non-consent. And maybe if you had done this differently and I ended up feeling comfortable, then maybe, I would have told you. But now you'll never know."

"Then give me the consent now." He challenged.

"That's not how it works." I snapped, jumping up from the seat. "You can't get the consent after the fact. What you are wanting is forgiveness and permission to keep doing it and you're not going to get it."

"Tell me something, honestly" His calm demeanor only making me ten times angrier. "Do you like what I do to you?" I opened my mouth, but he held his hand up, stopping me. "Really think about it. Do the things I do turn you on. At any time in the last few days have you thought about what we've done and gotten turned on? Have you dreamed about what I've done to you and waken up aching?"

Clenching my jaw, I looked away from him. I could deny it to him but not to myself. I had thought about it every day I was in the blue room. What the nameless man would want done and imagined exactly how Leo would make me cum.

Even last night, after I had found out what all of this really was, I still dreamed of it. I had dreamed of being tied up while he teased me to the brink of insanity with some of the toys, he had showed me earlier. I had dreamed of him forcing himself between my legs and pounding into me. I had dreamed of ropes, and cuffs and bindings. The memories of my dreams heating my skin and my pussy clenched around nothing, reminding me how badly I needed to feel something.

Turning back, I looked over at him. From the look on his face, it was like he had been able to read my mind. He knew I liked it. I hated that I liked it, wished with every fiber of my being that I hated it as much as I continually told myself but I didn't.

I had only ever fessed up to my desire once in that drunken state and never once to someone who would actually have the opportunity to do anything. Growing up you weren't supposed to talk about sex, so I was never really comfortable bringing anything up. When I was with Kyle, I had been reading one of my spicy books and had worked up the nerve to casually hint at the idea of binding my hands while he fucked me. Though we talked about it he never once even tried. I was lucky if he pinned my hands down.

"That's not the point." I told him.

"Why not?" He asked pushing off the couch and walking towards me. "Yeah, maybe the way I went about it wasn't ideal for you, but it got you something you've wanted for a long time." He stood only inches away but didn't touch me. "Something you'd have probably never told a man no matter what because you were afraid. Afraid you'd like it too much. Afraid you'd want something darker. Afraid they'd think you were crazy. You don't have to worry about that with me."

"Because you're the crazy one."

"I am when it comes to you."

I had thought picking a fight would halted my ever growing need. That getting angry enough to punch his face in would make the idea of fucking him laughable. It hadn't. If anything, my anger, his cocky attitude, and the way he was able to read me like a book only increased the wetness that was accumulating in my panties.