Bound to Happen Ch. 08

Story Info
Actions and consequences.
6.5k words
4.81
9.2k
13

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blinking my eyes several times I wished for the image that Kimberly had sent to change. With shaky hands I navigated the mouse to the instant message to enlarge the image. Written above the image was a very short message. "This aired tonight at 8:00. You're in the clear." Below that was a video clip with an image of my face. Along the bottom was a red strip that said. "A near month long missing person search ends in devastation."

Turning the volume down I clicked on the video, already knowing what I was going to hear.

"I'm sadden to say." The news anchor began in a solemn tone. "Early Sunday morning hikers came across a vehicle at the bottom of a ravine. Officials have confirmed that the car belonged to Thirty-year-old Elenora Rowe. The search for her body continues though, evidence in and around the vehicle suggests that the wildlife may have taken the body."

I closed out the window, swiping at the tears that had begun to fall down my cheeks. They thought I was dead. It was until that moment I still had hopes that someone was going to find me. Someone was going to notice that the same time I disappeared, Leo had too. Somehow, they'd find me and I'd have the opportunity to leave.

Five minutes ago, the decision might have been a hard one to make. Five minutes ago, Leo might have convinced me to stay with him. Turning around I looked at the sleeping man. The realization of just what this man was capable of really hit me. The words the reporter had said echoing around my head. "Evidence around the vehicle suggest wildlife may have taken the body."

That means there was blood. Hell, there could have been pieces of the body left behind. Had Leo had someone killed so that people would think it was me? Whose parents were losing sleep these past few weeks wondering where their daughter had disappeared to? Whose life was cut short just so Leo could get me here to fuck me?

My heart hadn't dropped to my stomach, which was a good thing because I was sure that at any moment, I was going to be sick. No, my heart had vanished. Turning off the computer I got up from the chair and made my way to the bathroom as if on auto pilot. As I grabbed my robe different scenarios ran through my head.

Smothering him with a pillow, smashing one of the heavy marble vases across his head. Sneaking down to the kitchen to find a knife. I couldn't do any of them. Not only would that mean I killed the crown prince, a crime that undoubtedly ended in a slow painful death, but unlike Leo, I was no murderer.

Making my way to the door I opened it to find Thor diligently waiting for me to let him in. I don't know why but the way his tongue hung out the side of his mouth and the way his entire back half shook from the force of his wagging tail nearly broke me.

Slapping my hand over my mouth I quieted the small sob that slipped from me before pointing to the couch where Thor would usually sleep when I would let him in during the night while Leo and I still had time to sleep. I watched as he jumped onto the couch, turning a few times before laying down and stretching the length of the couch.

Quietly I walked out of the room and headed for mine. Once there I sat on the bed, staring at the window for what felt like a couple of hours. I watched as the men with guns walked by the large gate on the other side of the property. I hadn't even realized that I had been tracking the movements until my eyes flicked to the side of the window a few second before the guard came into view.

Sitting up a bit more I tried to pay a bit more attention. When I was able to correctly guess two more times when a guard was going to come into view, I began making a plan. I had gazed out this window for nearly a month now staring at that damn gate. I knew that it would be almost impossible to get over the actual gate and the fences was topped with spikes that I was terrified to get skewered on. However, on each side of the gate were stone walls, maybe six feet in length and, from how the guard look near it, at least eight to ten feet off the ground,

There was a chance, if I used the gate, I could scale the wall and get over. Now if there was something on the other side of the wall, I had on idea but there was a shot. If not then further down, on the edge of the property, the fence stopped right at what looked like a cliff. Maybe, if I held on tight enough, I could whip myself around that. After that, the only other option I had was to jump. Leo said that we were on an island so at least I knew there would be water to land in. I just hoped there weren't rocks too.

Rushing to the closet I got dressed in the untouched active wear that hung in the closet. I pulled my jacket that I had come here with off of the back of the couch, glad that I had decided on the dark green that night rather than the bright blue one that I had considered. Looking around the room I wished I could bring some of the stuff with me. Mostly the collection of books and the bed, which had one of the most comfortable mattresses I had ever slept on.

The halls were insanely quiet. I would usually always see people walking around the house. Granted, I had never gone exploring the hallways at one in the morning. While I didn't see anyone in the halls, I did see people walking by the windows outside. So ever now and then I would have to duck or hide behind things to keep from getting caught.

Eventually I made it to the front door. Through the glass pane I saw that there was thankfully no one standing at the front door. When my hand landed on the door knob a thought came to mind. What if there was an alarm system? I hoped that, with the guards walking around the grounds they wouldn't have set it if there was one because, eventually the people outside would need to come in. Right? Taking a deep breath, I turned the knob and pulled the door open.

The night air was cool and I could hear the waves crashing in the distance. Creeping across the lawn as quickly as I could, skidding behind bushes, trees, and fountains whenever a guard would come near. The tension in my muscles were so intense that every second of hiding was torture. When I finally made it to the stone wall, I had to remind myself that I wasn't done yet.

After falling flat on my ass twice I finally got ahold of the top of the stone wall when a bright light shown on me. His call for me to stop alerted the other and within seconds others were running to try to get me.

The stone dug into the fingertips as I used my feet to scurry over the top of the wall. I didn't even get a chance to catch my breath once on the other side before someone was giving the order to open the gate.

The options before me were either woods or road. Since running down an open road was obviously out of the question I took off into the woods. The light of the full moon shone through the canopy of leave above, giving me just enough light to avoid running full speed into a tree. I stumbled over tree roots and tore through briars, glad that the clothes I had chosen to wore protected me enough so that I wasn't getting millions of slices in my skin.

The further I ran the less hope I had of actually escaping them. There were enough people chasing me that the second I lost one another would find me seconds later. I had thought if I could just find a village, or wherever the people that worked in Leo's house lived, maybe I could find someone, a woman who could sympathize and take pity on me, hide me until I could get on a ship to take me away from here.

Even the idea of getting to any type of civilization was seeming an impossibility. My lungs were on fire, each breath feeling like I was swallowing knives, and there was a stitch in my side that nearly had me doubling over. Still, I ran knowing that this would be the only chance I ever got.

A sharp pain in my calf took me to the ground. Pushing myself up I looked down to see the puffy blue end of a tranq dart sticking out of my leg. Ripping it out I tossed it away, glaring that the men who came closer. I knew that it was over. Continuing to run would only make my heart beat faster, making the drug course through my veins faster. Sitting here would mean surrendering and letting them take me back.

I didn't particularly like either option but my fear response kicked in and I pushed myself back up. I heard the men call after me, footsteps crushing dead leaves on the forest floor as they called for me to stop and give up. I had barely gone fifteen feet before the ground became uneasy underneath me. Another six and a dark haze began to creep in from the corner of my eyes. Five more steps and the world turned on its side and I found myself laying on the ground. The smell of damp earth filled my nose and the last thing I remembered before everything went dark was the sound of a familiar bark as the men called to the other that they had me.

My face nuzzled against the soft blanket as I came to, I knew that I was back in the house but wanted to pretend I was still asleep a moment longer to delay whatever he was going to do. I moved to pull the blanket up around my shoulders a bit more, instantly knowing that there was no delaying anything. He had clearly already started because I couldn't move my hands from behind me. I could move my legs further apart or closer together but was unable to straighten them. It felt like he had attached something to my wrist restraints and whatever that was connected to my ankle restraints.

When my eyes opened a scream tore from me of all the emotions I was feeling. Anger, sadness, betrayal and fear at I looked up at the ceiling fan spinning over head with a single dim light bulb lighting the room.

"Not again." I whispered, struggling to sit up enough to look around. A blanket had been laid under me and one put over top of me, clearly to keep me warm since he had already removed my clothes. I tried with all my leg strength to break the contraption that bound my legs. "Come on." I tried to encourage myself, giving it all that I had until I almost passed out again. "God damnit Leo!" I screamed.

"You called?" his voice came out of a phone that sat on the table I had been strapped to when I had first woken up here. It had been pushed into the corner to allow for more space in the center of the room.

"What the hell are you doing?" I had expected him to be here when I woke up.

"Deciding your punishment." He said flatly. The sound of a crack of something that would probably really hurt made my retort die in my throat. "Why did you run?" he finally asked. My answer clearly wasn't quick enough before he snapped through the speaker. "Tell me."

"Who was she?" I asked, feeling the stinging of tears beginning to form.

"What are you talking about?" He asked, almost bored as the sound of a drawer closed.

"The girl you had killed."

Silence from the other side.

"You know. The girl whose body must have been dragged away and torn apart by wild animals. I hope you at least had the decency to find someone who didn't have family that would worry about them."

A heavy sigh came from the phone before a faint click, ending the connection. A few minutes later the door opened and I had to squint against the bright light of the hallway. Leo walked in, shirtless and carrying two boxes. After placing them on the table he walked over to me. His jeans hung low in his hips. The button and zipper open, barely concealing his cock.

Kneeling in front of me he looked me in the eye. "Blood was found at the crash site. Your blood."

"Right. And how exactly did my blood get there?"

"You do remember that we ran test on your blood. We watched you for months. I knew that, if I couldn't get you to come with me this would have to be plan B. We got what was over half of what would be in a human body and made it look like a mountain lion found you. We even took some of your hair and scattered it around so that they could match it to your bush in your luggage."

I didn't know what to say. I was felt glad that he hadn't killed someone just to get me here while also feeling completely violated. Something that Leo seemed to

enjoy doing to me far too much.

"You should have asked me instead of running away."

That was just the thing that would loosen my tongue. "Right." I scoffed, shaking my head at the audacity. "Because you are just so forthcoming with information. I mean it's not like I haven't been trying to get you to tell me why the fuck I'm here since day one. Why the hell would I think you'd be willing to tell me that?"

Straightening up he turned back around to where he had placed the boxes.

"Seriously? You have nothing to say?" I scoffed, an odd mixture of anger, annoyance burned in my chest.

"One or two?"

"What?" I asked before he stepped away, placing his hands on one of the boxes. "Do I get to know what's in them?"

"No." he said flatly.

"Then why would I pick?"

Shrugging his shoulders, he turned to open one of the boxes and I began to panic. Knowing him there was a bad option and a VERY bad option. If he was as angry as I assumed he actually was, even though he was containing it at the moment, if he got to decide he'd pick the very bad option.

"Wait!" His hand hovered over the air waiting for my answer. "Two." I said around the lump that was forming in my throat.

He grabbed one of the boxes, pulling the top off before reaching in and pulling out a thick wooden paddle with six holes drilled into it.

Fuck! Shit. No. No. No. I thought, staring at the paddle. I knew that the holes would only make it hurt more. The restraints tugged against my skin as I began fighting against the restraints again.

His hand ran over the smooth wood for a few seconds before letting out a heavy sigh and dropping the paddle back in the box. From the look on his face that was the box he had been going for before I spoke up. Grabbing the other box he took the lid off and began rummaging through it.

Turning around he looked at me with hard dark eyes. "Stay still." He commanded, holding something in his palms. Seeing my continued struggle he leaned against the table, placing his hand on the first box. "Do I need to take some stuff out of this box?"

I instantly stopped struggling and shook my head.

Walking over to me he knelt back down. "Stay still and don't fight me or I go into the other box." When I didn't move, he leaned forward bringing my nipple into his mouth as his other hand began to play with my other breast.

My eyes closed and I tried not to enjoy it but after only a couple of minutes there was a rush of heat between my legs that gave it all away. His tongue flicked around the small nub before he pulled away with a soft popping sound. I had expected to feel his lips replace his fingers on the other breast but instead I felt a sharp pain in the nipple his lips had just been teasing.

"Ow!" I gasped, looking down. He had placed something that looked like a metal flower with four prongs around my nipple and was currently tightening the third prong

When he finished with that one, he reached for my other breast and I recoiled from him, not wanting the same burning pressure in my other nipple. Cutting his eyes at me he gripped ahold of my arm with one hand before cupping the other breast and bringing my nipple to his lips. His tongue flicked it for a moment before I felt his teeth lightly bite on it to match the pressure that I would soon feel there. He tugged at it, eliciting a pained whine from me. When his teeth released me there was instant release, followed closely by pleasure when his tongue went back to teasing my now even more sensitive nipple.

A few second later he had my other nipple confined in the clamp and he sat back admiring the view of me tied up, my breast sticking out for him, showing off the new jewelry. Reaching out his thumb ran across my constrained nipple causing me to hiss at the discomfort.

Standing he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small golden key. "Your hands are bound and the door is locked. It would be stupid to try and run. And you're not stupid right?"

Gritting my teeth to keep the comment about his condescending tone at bay, I nodded my head. Leo raised one of his eyebrows. "I won't try to run." He still didn't move. Waiting for me to finish. "Master." I finished with a sigh.

Walking around he grabbed my wrist, pulling them back just a bit so that he could get to the lock. I could almost hear my knees creaking as they slowly lowered to the ground. With a sudden, surprise jerk to my upper arm Leo helped me stand. He led me over to the table where the box sat and with one hand collected it before leading me across the room.

I hadn't even noticed the little set up he had laid out. In the middle of the floor, he had something that looked a curvy black chaise lounge with hooks and straps sticking out from the sides. There were two mirrors set up across the room from each other and I came to realize Leo had finally made good on his promise. A high-quality camcorder with its own microphone and light on a tripod pointed right at the lounge.

"You've got to be kidding me. No way." I snapped, trying to tug away from him.

His hand tightened around my arm as he dragged me over to the lounge. Even though I fought against him Leo was able to get me down on the pillow, my ass high in the air while my upper half was closer to the floor. My nipples scraping against the soft fabric of the couch was a mix of painful and satisfying.

"Like it or not this is happing." He paused for a moment before letting out a small chuckle. "And from the looks of it you're excited about it aren't you kitten?"

My legs closed and I lowered my head in shame. "Leo please... I'm sorry."

His fingers dug into my hair before he slowly lifted my head so that I was looking at his reflection in the mirror. "Not yet you are but you will be." he promised. "If you can't keep your legs open yourself It'll only take me a few seconds to strap your thighs apart." Letting go of my hair he nudged my feet with his and I obeyed, opening my legs so that he could see the wetness accumulating there.

Through the mirror I could see his reflection as he stared at my pussy with a hunger that did nothing to curb my unwelcomed excitement. Reaching down he cupped himself through his pants, biting down on his lip as his hip rocked forward a couple of times before he looked up and caught me watching. Heat bloomed in my cheeks and I lowered my gaze to the floor.

"Eyes up Ella." Leo said, waiting for me to comply. When I did, he continued. "I'd rather you be a bit more comfortable so, if you promise not to fight, I'll move your hands and connect the in front of you so that you can rest on your forearms." I nodded my head agree not to fight and he gave a small smile before walking over to the camera and turning on the light.

The light blinded me for a moment and when my eyes' finally adjusted Leo was standing in front of me. Looking over at the camera I saw that the red recording light was on and the display screen was turned so I could see exactly what was being recorded.

Getting behind me he yanked on my upper arms so that I was kneeling in front of him. Instantly my eyes flicked to the display screen to see that my breast were on full display. Turning my head to the side I tried not to think about the camera or the idea of him watching it later.

Leo's hands lifted my heavy breast, his thumbs running over the clamps he had placed there. They were so sensitive and I was slowly beginning to get used to the pain. His lips ran against my neck as he teased my nipples again, a soft moan escaping me.

"Do you like your new jewelry?" he asked, his voice dark and seductive. "Do you know why I decided to grab these?" his teeth bit down on my earlobe, pulling slightly. He turned one of the prongs, tightening it ever so slightly.

12