Bound to the Turnings of the Wheel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isari rolled her eyes. Just hanging here? Really? They were here literally in the middle of doing the impossible--and each other--both in spectacular fashion, and the woman was cracking dad jokes. She held her tongue, though, in part because she really wanted to see what the raven-haired woman had in mind.

Mistress Lanfear extended her hand, and a small bottle leapt from the top of the mantel to her hand. She showed it to Isari quickly. Vaseline intensive care sensitive skin relief lotion. She pumped some out onto her hand, then slowly rotated Isari in her arms so that Isari's back was to her.

"Bend over a little. It'll help the lotion sink in if the skin is a little cracked."

"And you just like looking at me like that."

"What was that, Isari?"

"And you just like looking at me like that, Mistress."

"Better. And yes."

Bending over in midair was something of a surreal experience, but then again, so was hovering in midair in the first place. She found herself leaning over, almost parallel to the ground but not quite. It was good enough for Mistress Lanfear, who began working the cooling lotion onto Isari's tender buttocks.

Isari purred at the sensation and closed her eyes again, dreamily this time. "Thank you, Mistress."

"My pleasure, babygirl."

Mistress Lanfear worked another dollop of the lotion onto Isari's other ass cheek. Isari opened her eyes again at last as she felt her mistress finishing working on her aftercare. She realized that they had begun to descend while her eyes were closed, and she had no more felt that than she had the rise into the air in the first place. Also, it looked like aftercare wasn't done just yet. While the lotion bottle was floating back to the mantel, a long, flat-backed hair brush was floating into her mistress' hands now.

"Oooh," Isari cooed in anticipation.

"Mm-hmm. You have such beautiful hair, Isari. It's beautiful as a post-orgasmic mess, too, but we shouldn't leave it that way."

Isari a soft, dreamy laugh, still with the edge of a childish giggle, and closed her eyes again. Soon enough, she felt the bristles of the brush working their way through her hair, first in short, slow strokes to get the few tangles out, then in longer ones. She steadied her breathing into long, rhythmic breaths, occasionally purring or humming as she enjoyed the bristles working their magic, and relaxed. Another two or three minutes later, she felt something soft underneath her. She opened her eyes. They had landed on the sectional.

Mistress Lanfear stood, and a long, wide, low, wooden box on recessed casters rolled out from under the chaise lounge. She gestured again and three intricate, imposing catches on the lid turned and clicked open, and then lid hovered up and onto the lounge. Then the spreader bar and cuffs that still lay discarded on the living room floor lifted up and settled themselves softly back into the box.

"All right, damane, break time is over. Time to pay the piper. And this piper has not been paid in a long time now. There is a lot of interest on your account."

Isari rose from the sectional and then knelt at Mistress Lanfear's feet, her face about level with the her crotch. The red-and-blue paneled sul'dam dress was ankle-length. It wasn't that she was unwilling to try like this if her mistress wanted, but she looked up at the raven-haired woman questioningly.

Mistress Lanfear chuckled softly. "Very good, I definitely love your enthusiasm, but up first. I've got something else for you first. You're not going to like it, but you're going to love it. And so am I."

Isari rose to her feet, the questioning expression still on her face.

The woman in the red-and-blue dress gestured behind her, and Isari, who was looking over Mistress Lanfear's shoulder at the box that had emerged from under the chaise lounge, saw another gleaming silvery contraption emerge from within it. Two heavy curved arcs of metal with another one arcing between them.

"Spread your legs, Isari," Mistress Lanfear commanded as the contraption flew into her hands.

It suddenly clicked in Isari's mind what she was seeing. She had never seen one in person before, though in her occasional furtive browsing of BDSM sites, and some more risque Tumblr feeds, over the last two years, she had seen more than a few of them online.

"Mistress, oh my God! Where did you ...? How did you ... eeeep!"

A stinging shock like two cattle prods had just been pressed into both of her ass cheeks brought her up short. "I didn't say ask questions. I said spread your legs."

Isari spread her legs, then continued, "can I do both?"

"An acceptable compromise." A bottle of lube also flew into her mistress hands, and the chastity belt hung suspended in midair at chest level between them, perfectly still as if held in place by a vice, as the woman in the sul'dam dress began applying lube to the two plugs that sat on the inside of the crotchpiece. Isabel shuddered just looking at them, and did her best to steady her breathing. She had never been penetrated anally before. "We do have a moment. I forgot one other thing I need to do to prepare you for this. Take your hands and spread your ass cheeks."

Isari complied. A moment later, she gave a startled shriek and went to surge forward, but an unseen force like a massive upright mattress in front of her prevented her from moving forward. A moment later, she felt the same force behind her, too.

"Mistress ...?" she was suddenly timid and uncertain again, the post-orgasmic peace beginning to flee at the first touch of whatever was intruding back there.

"You know where this is going, right?" Mistress Lanfear gestured at the smaller of the two plugs on the chastity belt that she was lubing.

"Y ... yes, Mistress."

"Well, to do it properly, you need to be cleaned out down there first." She gave a tiny nod of her head in the direction of whatever it was that it had inserted itself past Isari's rectum. And a flood of warm fluid rushed into her colon. Isari gasped. It was not unpleasant, though if her mistress demanded the truth from her, she would have to admit that it was decidedly not erotic. She knew some people had an enema fetish. She now knew that she wasn't one of them. But at least she hadn't also discovered a brand-new phobia. "Now, hold perfectly still, Isari. Even with the link from the a'dam that lets me feel inside you, I need to concentrate to do this properly. Anything inside someone else is always an interesting challenge."

Isari nodded as much as the thick collar around her throat allowed, and held herself as still as possible.

She felt the liquid within her begin to swirl, and continue to swirl like--well, the best she could think of under the circumstances was like water circling the bowl of a toilet. Her stomach reflexively contracted now to expel it, but the water pushed back at first, swirling a while longer.

"And in answer to your earlier question, I think you can see that this," she nodded at the chastity belt, which she was still lubing, "and this," she held up the bracelet and leash, "are made of the same metal, maybe not exactly a set, but close enough that anyone would consider them that just because almost nothing in the world is made of this alloy. That's partly because it's expensive as fuck, and partly because I just designed it at MIT this past spring. So if you're wondering how I made this belt that you're about to experience, I bought a regular, but really good, chastity belt from a top-tier Etsy custom maker. Then I made perfect 3D cast or mould of it using some 3D software and printers I can use as an MIT student. Probably against terms of service somewhere, but shit happens. Then I made this using that mould, and my own alloy, and transferred the rubber pieces, the dildo and plug and the lined parts, from the original to this one."

"Wow. What about this?" Isari tapped the collar at her throat.

Mistress Lanfear grinned. "That one was all me. Well, I used that 3D design program I was telling you about just to help me fix the shape, but there was no 3D printing or casting or moulding there. Once I had enough of that alloy, I forged it one tap with my mind at a time. Not an easy thing considering that rhenium and tantalum are part of it."

"Are those part of the ... uuhh oooh ..."

The swirling water within her finally surrendered to Isari's powerful core muscles. She instinctively went to turn, though it was again like trying to turn her head while it was stuck under a pillow.

Since the force around her slowed the turning of her head, she was still looking forward when she saw Mistress smile. "Hmm, you really want to look?"

Isari suddenly stilled the movement of her head and turned back to stare into the emerald eyes in front of her. "Um, now that you mention it, in truth, no, Mistress. Just ... habit? Bad curiosity?"

Mistress Lanfear laughed. "I told you years ago, Isari. Your job is to tell me the truth. My job is to handle it. Also, I could see your face the whole time, you know."

Isari nodded. "I hope that wasn't too much of a turn-on for you."

"A little, maybe, but not too much. Mostly just because I love doing things to you for the fun of it. You can be adorable when you're uncomfortable. But this," she nodded again, and the chastity belt began to descend and encircle Isari's waist, "definitely will turn me on. Not that I need much more of that at the moment."

Isari blushed. Had she shared her orgasm-denial fantasies with her mistress before she had called things off before? She couldn't even remember anymore. But she hadn't just browsed those BDSM shopping sites and Tumblr feeds out of academic curiosity. She had definitely fantasized more than once about what it would be like to have a loving, powerful mistress seal her pussy and ass away, to drive her crazy but deny her any chance at orgasm. Of course, one layer of those fantasies had been based on the fact that her orgasms were dangerous to anyone and anything nearby, and her mistress, sometimes faceless, sometimes Mistress Lanfear, being sent by the United Nations to keep her in a constant state of orgasm denial for the good of the world. That seemed less necessary now, but Mistress Lanfear was apparently taking no chances, so it seemed like she was about to experience that fantasy, one way or another.

"And your earlier question, you were about to ask?"

"Mistress, are rhenium and tantalum part of the ... uuhh oooo OOOO!" The well-lubed anal plug had just slipped past her sphincter and settled firmly in her rectum. The head of larger dildo on the front had just pushed past her waiting pussy lips, still wet enough from earlier, and was slowly gliding in up to the hilt.

"That's the second time you've asked that, Isari. No, they're not part of whatever that is."

The chastity belt was tightening, slowly, smoothly, snugly, and evenly now, both between Isari's legs and around her hips, and Isari's breathing was accelerating again as the feeling of fullness and the reality of her increased helplessness and her mistress' increasing control sunk in. "Hmmm, hmmm," she attempted to form words but the first few attempts were a false start, "are they part of the periodic table that I'm pretty sure I've seen but never looked at?"

"Good memory, Isari. And yes. They're elements, they're metals, and they both have melting points above 5400 degrees Fahrenheit. Or 3200 Kelvin, to say it like a proper Beaver."

"Beaver?"

"MIT Beavers. Get your mind out of the gutter. You're a chaste woman now."

And she's still telling dad jokes! Only Daddy wouldn't be laughing at this at all. That thought, as much as any humor of the joke itself, brought a laugh from Isari's lips, which then collapsed into another uuhh and oooo session as the sensation of laughing while so thoroughly filled reached her. "Apparently," she wheezed.

The belt had now finished tightening snugly around her waist, and the crotchpiece was fully flush to her skin, sinking the dildo in the front firmly into her. Ten tiny pegs of the same lustrous silvery alloy now floated to Mistress Lanfear's hands. "Hold extra still again," she said. "I've got you, but this is delicate work again. And I can't do what you can."

"Mistress?" Isari asked, but another quick pair of shocks on her ass brought her up short and convinced her to save her questions for later. She can't do what I can? She can do ten times what I can! Things I can't even understand, let alone do! What is she even talking about? Even more than the shock, though, the fact that Mistress Lanfear didn't even bother to say anything, no "silence, damane" or "I said hold still," that convinced her of the seriousness of her mistress' words.

The raven-haired woman now wore a look of powerful concentration, and the feeling in the air changed, charged, somehow, even without another surge of that golden energy that Isari had seen below the two of them earlier. The ten tiny pegs began to glow red, and then they began to descend towards the chastity belt.

She won't hurt me, she won't hurt me, she won't hurt me.

Trust and obey.

The pegs fanned out and found a set of holes waiting in the various connections of the belt. The mattress-like force around her softened slightly above her waist, and she was able to cast a quick look down. The little silvery pegs brightened from red to golden-white as they slipped into the waiting holes, and Isari felt little pricks of warmth on her skin, including behind her where the pegs she couldn't see must be inserting themselves into matching holes in the back of the belt. Then they dimmed to red again. Mistress Lanfear let out a long breath, and Isari realized that the other woman was sweating, and not like she'd just had an orgasm--which she hadn't yet. More like she had just run a half-marathon. Or at least a 5k.

"Mistress, did you ... did you just weld this onto me?"

The other woman seemed to be recovering her energy quickly, or perhaps was just excited by the question. "And tough work it was, too. Like I said, there are some elements in that alloy that are tough for me to melt. Trust me, little damane. You'll have plenty of time to get used to it."

"Mistress ... Addie ... I'm starting to freak out a little here ..."

Mistress Lanfear put a gentle finger to Isari's lips. She also ignored the use of her out-of-character name this time. "Like I said. You're not going to like it, but you're going to love it." She sent another sensation through the collar, this time of the riding crop being drawn slowly up and down Isari's ass, on the exposed cheeks on either side of the inescapable metallic prison. "And I'm prepared to deal with a little bit of your freaking out, in quite a variety of ways--" Isari wasn't sure that she wanted to ask whether she meant a variety of ways of dealing with Isari freaking out, or a variety of ways in which Mistress Lanfear expected her to freak out-- "but you just renewed your vow to trust and obey, and I am going to hold you to that now. But if you want me to answer some more of your questions, I think you know what might put me in a more indulgent mood."

Isari gulped, and bit back a torrent of questions and responses that immediately came to mind. Maybe answer some of my questions first? I'm the one with the welded-on pussy prison here! This is pushing the limits of trust more than a little, even just after giving me my best orgasm of the last three years, maybe my life! But that thought brought back the memory of what had happened just a few minutes ago, hovering in the air, the extraordinary phenomenon that had defined her entire life since that fateful night at Red Top Mountain tamed and turned from a curse to something beautiful and powerful. It said something about how upside-down her life had become that she was on the border of freaking out now. Not, for example, when she had looked down and found that she was levitating above a wild lake of energy that no physicist alive, except for maybe the Wheel of Time superfan that had just collared her with a functional a'dam and then added a near-matching chastity belt for good measure, could explain.

She closed her eyes, which of course only heightened the sensation of the intruders within her most intimate places, her consciousness of the power her mistress now wielded over her. The aphrodisiac of helplessness was strong. Strong enough to let her live the fantasy a while longer, and deal with the reality--which was beyond her control, apparently, anyway--later.

"Isari?" Mistress prodded. Controlled, but urgent. Isari grinned inwardly. She might have missed that extra note if she'd had her eyes open and had been lost in the power of the emerald-eyed woman's own gaze. Mistress definitely wanted to cum. More indulgent mood indeed.

Isari opened her eyes, letting herself drown in those emerald eyes again, but also bringing a thousand-watt smile to her own face, and giving her newly-brushed hair a coquettish flip. "Just one question, then, Mistress."

Mistress Lanfear arched an eyebrow. She had clearly seen the change come over the collared woman. If the collar really worked in all ways like the a'dam from the books, she might even have been able to feel it. "Yes, damane Isari?"

Isari lowered her eyes in a standing bow. "May I undress you?"

Mistress Lanfear's own smile brightened then. "You may." She turned and slid her own hair slowly off her back, past the low shoulder wing of the corset-style leather bodice, revealing the laces. Isari took her time unlacing them, starting at the middle where the drawstring had been bow-knotted, then working her way up and down. The bodice had been pulled fully closed, but there was no modesty panel nor shift underneath, so the pristine skin of Mistress Lanfear's sleekly muscled back began to appear as soon as the sides began to part. Isari took advantage. When she had loosened the laces enough, she reached through and around with both hands and cupped and fondled her mistress' breasts beneath the now-loosening leather in the front.

"Oooh," the raven-haired woman purred.

"Ooh-ooooh!" Isari echoed, suddenly feeling the fondling on her own breasts, still sensitive from her unrestrained orgasm from less than half an hour ago. Sensitive, but recovered enough for round two, apparently, or three, counting what had happened what seemed like an eternity ago now at her apartment. They immediately stood at attention, and the familiar pool of magma formed there in her flesh, and the lightning danced outward from there along her nerves. She slid her hands up and lightly dragged her fingernails over the upper curve of Mistress Lanfear's breasts, savoring that sensation on her own as well, and also prying the once form-fitting leather further away from the breasts they had so recently hugged so tightly.

"I remember the books," she breathed. "The damane feels what the sul'dam does physically, twice over. Didn't the connection go the other way, too, just not physically? Did you somehow make that part of this, too?" She jangled the leash suggestively.

Mistress Lanfear laughed, and doing so jiggled her breasts slightly in Isari's grasp. "I did indeed, Isari. And just like the books, I can even feel your physical reactions, too, they're just not directly mirrored onto me. But yes, your mental state as well. Though of course I hope I was good enough at reading that even without this." She jangled the leash right back.

Isari blew a stray strand of hair away. "I don't even know why you'd want to be inside my head. Hell, I don't even want to be inside my head half the time."

1...34567...9