Bounty Hunter's Birth

Story Info
No one interrupts his orgy and gets away with it!
6.7k words
4.38
10.7k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1997

Itaewon, Seoul, Korea

“Gaston!” Marie pleaded, “It will take only a moment then I can eat!”

“Non!” Declared the muscular Cajun over the singing and music. “Eat it plain.”

“Come on....” She pleaded.

“Don’t use dem puns wit me!” He roared drawing curious glances from the other people in the private karaoke room.

Marie sensed that she was getting nowhere, and decided to take it up a notch. He was like the city of Troy to her, there was more than one way to defeat it. Using her elbows and arms she pressed her breasts together causing them to bulge out of the top of her blouse.

“Just let me do it all for you...” She said in a sultry voice. “You just sit back and relax.”

“Billie Jean...” Sang the black soldier on stage mere feet away, when he saw her he exclaimed. “Oh Lord!”

Marie glanced up at the light brown man looking down at her ample curves, she shot him a wink.

“You might be next sweetie!” She said.

The young man on stage glanced at Gaston who’s steel eyed glance betrayed nothing. Red faced with embarrassment he decided to continue singing.

Marie could have sworn she heard her husband mumbled something about ‘Haitian Voodoo’. She however took Gaston’s distraction as a surrender on his part; she slid her hand up his thigh to his zipper. He didn’t stop her as he stared down the man on stage.

“Specialist Perez!” Gaston yelled out to another patron in the room. “Ring down to de desk.”

“Si Gunny!” The short man replied. “What you want.”

“We want Kimchee, and cold beer.” Gaston declared his penis now out and coming to life under Marie’s attention.

The several Korean woman in the room stared to giggle at his large ivory penis protruding from his fly. Marie’s slow strokes started to increase in speed.

“Hey Gunny!” The short Latino man said. “Who is going to pay for it all.”

“Don’t count on Uncle Sam!” Gaston declared. “We will split de bill afterwards.”

“We don’t have the sort of money Gunny!” Marie said with a chuckle.

“We have a saying in the bayou.” Gaston said whilst getting a handjob. “Dems the brakes der boy!”

Marie frowned as all of their friends started laughing. Even the new fellow on stage stopped singing to chuckle. They were a tight, discrete and raucous group.

The short Latino man closed the door to the private karaoke room, then proceeded to remove his clothes. Taking his cue, the Korean women with the heavy make-up giggled, then started shedding layers as well.

“Mon cher, you are the only woman I know who can get naked during a handjob.” He said squeezing one of her large pale white breasts.

“That’s not all I can do!” Marie said before getting a skull-full of erect penis.

The light brown man on stage really got into his song now that the party had officially started! He was still dressed in his BDU’s as he danced the moon walk and hit the high notes.

“He was a good choice to invite!” Marie said coming up for air.

“Oui Mon cher!” Gaston gasped out. “You need to slow down, I am going to fini!”

Two of the now nude Korean women approached Gaston on either side. They cooed as they felt up his muscular shoulders. He in turn simultaneously started caressing their legs.

“Ok, ok!” Marie declared switching back to a much slower handjob.

By this time Gaston had a digit inside each lady. They both squirmed at his large fingers, he merely laughed deeply.

“What will you do when you sit on it?” He said pointing down at his throbbing cock.

They both giggled at this, before the one on the left shrieked in orgasmic delight. Around them their friends were naked in a rainbow of flesh, black, olive, brown, tanned, white, and in Marie’s case pale white, all of them embracing in foreplay.

The short Latino man approached Gaston from behind. He then guided one of the Korean women to bend over to use Gaston for support.

“Gunny,” He said spitting on his fingers. “I’ll loosen her up for you!”

“Tres bien!” Gaston declared.

Marie had noticed that the second Korean woman was spell bound by her exposed breasts. Most Korean women were! She was both blessed and cursed with a large bust. A white woman was rare in Seoul; one that needed to order brassieres big enough to hold her puppies in even more rare!

Proud of her body, and not afraid to share, Marie sat up as she continued stroking.

“You are welcome to touch them.” She said in Korean.

“Eh!” Cried out Gaston when his partner left him for his wife.

“Dios!” Exclaimed the small man when his partner too walked away leaving him with a swinging erection.

Gaston shucked off his remaining garments, then lit a cigarette, whilst watching Marie entertain her two new friends. The two women were shy at first, then slowly warmed up to her.

“Gunny!” Exclaimed Perez as he bummed a smoke. “She’s stealing the show!”

“Oui Mon amie!” Gaston chuckled.

Marie finally tired of the attention. She didn’t mind the groping, but the nipple pinching without vaginal stimulation was more pain than pleasure. Gaston and his friend were still hard as they picked up from before.

The first Korean woman squatted over Gaston’s shaft after he spat into his hand to ensure a smooth entry. The second woman resumed using him for leverage. His Latino friend started fucking her almost immediately.

The other people in the room were oblivious to all this. It was a large group of American service men, Ex-pats from Europe and Canada as well as spouses. On stage a now naked Worthington had moved onto another song which he sang enthusiastically.

“Damn, girl, you a sexy thang!” He belted out.

He was the one African-American there that night, Marie eyed him hungrily! She knew that the other women there had eyes on him with his flaccid penis flopping about. Nothing aroused her more than wondering just how long it would get.

“Mon cher!” Cried a voice. “Mon cher!”

Marie snapped back to reality to see Gaston trying to get her attention.

“Mouillez mon!” He said in his Cajun twang. “It won’t fit inside her!”

Marie could see that the tip of his white spear had barely nudged into the woman’s lips. She had her work cut out for her, the coffee coloured man would have to wait!

While Marie worked Gaston’s penis up into a lather, she kept as ear to the song behind her. She knew that as long as he sang no one had yet to steal that first load of black sperm from her!

She then moved on to provide the lubrication the woman needed directly to her pussy lips. She must have been new to her trade as she blushed deeply as Marie ate away! The hand squeezing her shoulder tightly hinted strongly that her efforts were appreciated.

“Say na na na na na na!” Worthing sang out to the orgy going on before him.

Marie stroked her husband’s rod up and down as the Korean lady finally impaled herself on Gaston. She giggled softly, then holding her breath she sank lower. The grip on Marie’s shoulder was so tight she feared it would break skin!

As the new couple started fucking Marie’s attention started wandering off again. She looked to the light brown man on stage, his hair styled to the marine crew cut. He looked at her and smiled between his lines. Her stomach lurched slightly. There were many African-American men in Korea, but so very few ever turned up at the karaoke parties she attended.

Moving towards the stage, she planned on doing a seductive dance for the new fellow before grabbing his small tool to stroke it until it was a larger device. Her plan went to shit with the first step!

“Aaaaahhhhhh!” Marie cried out slipping.

WHAM!!!!

Rang through the room as she collided with the stage, all of her limbs sliding out in different directions. Marie felt very much like that cartoon deer on ice.

“Voyons donc!” Roared Gaston looking around the woman riding in his lap.

Marie could hear the laughter from the small Latino man, but no other noise. Although she felt terribly embarrassed, a quick glance revealed that no one else had noticed. The rest of the sex-crazed crowd was too absorbed in their own mayhem to stop and stare.

“She is just the one, right!” Sang Worthington holding a hand out to her from above.

Her face was so red it burned as she took his offered hand. He kept singing as Marie stood up, not missing a beat.

“Uh... thank-you...” Marie said wishing she could flee.

Worthington did not cease his crooning, but smiled affectionately in return. Marie tried to do her seductive dance, but the shooting pain in her elbows, knees and right breast left her more embarrassed then before!

As the song abruptly ended, Worthington handed off the microphone to a strawberry blonde Scottish lass from Marie’s school. He still held her hand as he led her to a seat.

“Take a seat and I’ll get you a drink, or perhaps an ice pack.” He offered.

Marie accepted his help, and noticed that his tiny tool, was not so tiny any more.

“I don’t think the drinks have arrived yet.” Marie said.

“Oh, ok.” Worthington replied.

“Ow!” Marie exclaimed as she sat! She had no idea how her ass was hurt in her fall.

“Are you ok?” Worthington asked.

“I think so.” Marie said clutching his wrist.

“Ok...” He replied confused. “Perhaps I’ll check on you later.”

Marie squeezed even harder, bruises be darned if she missed out on him.

“I’m alright!” She said feeling an ache in her wrist.

“Ciboire!!!!” Cried out Gaston a few feet away.

Marie didn’t let go of her new friend as she looked over. She could see the semen bursting forth from the woman who was riding him! Nearby his Latino friend started grunting too.

“Dios!!!” He cried out.

“Don’t pull out!” Marie cried out amid the sexual grunts and bad singing.

“Tabernac!” Gaston exhaled. “Mon cher, what do you want?”

“Kimchee!!!” She said loudly. “I want it on the kimchee!”

“Kimchee! C’est sa Couillon Yankee!” Gaston roared out.

Worthington was baffled but could not escape, Marie had a death grip on him.

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK!!!

“I’ll get that.” Worthington said wriggling unsuccessfully. “It must be the kimchee and beer?”

“Uh...” Marie said scrambling in a panic. “Gaston, you or Perez go get it.”

“Non, Mon cher!” Gaston teased. “I don’t want to waste your special sauce!”

Worthington pulled again whilst Marie was distracted to approach the door. She gasped in frustration as he walked away. She swore she’d get that load from him one way or another.

“Hello!” Worthington said opening the door before declaring. “Oh shit!”

He tried to slam the door shut, but it was too late! Out burst two Korean men brandishing pistols!

“Uliege don-eul jwo!” The first man in faux black leather jacket cried out, then seeing his audience he then said. “Give money!”

Marie was instantly flat on the ground, she knew the drill. Around her civilians shrieked and soldiers looked on sternly.

The second man who wore a dirty wife-beater shirt much too large. They were both skinny, clean, with desperation in their eyes.

They stood there with pistols pointed at the frightened crowd, with heavy burlap sacks in their free hands.

Marie hand noticed that Gaston was solidly still! She assumed he didn’t want to spill his sperm, but the look in his eye said something else. She wanted to scream to him, but there was too much noise to compete with!

Gaston gently helped the lady up off of his white pole, then whispering in her ear, she placed a hand on her vagina to keep the goods in before laying down.

“Gunny, what’s up?” Said the Latino man still rigid and unsure.

Gaston ignored the man as he pushed through the crowd towards the armed robbers. Panic took her anew! She was still on the pill! She wanted to bear his children! He however was marching towards an instant grave!

“Gaston!” She screamed! “Nooooooo!!!!!!”

He didn’t hear her as he approached the guns aimed at him.

“Stop!” Demanded the first man with his pistol aimed at Gaston’s heart.

Gaston towered over the man who was closer to Marie’s five foot one. Anger and fire filled Gaston’s eyes, many a recruit writhed under that very gaze.

Marie’s throat was on fire as she exhausted all of her vocal powers. What she saw was not what she expected.

Gaston slapped the pistol from the first man as if it were a cigarette in his fingers. He then grabbed both men’s heads to bring them together which created a loud meaty slap noise.

When Gaston let go of the two men they collapsed on ground unconscious. He brought his bloody hand up to mouth to take a drag off his cigarette.

Everyone seemed to be shocked at what had just transpired. Gaston quickly caught his breath before taking charge.

“You!” He called out amid the silence. “Start singing again!”

The naked Scottish woman gulped in a fear much more powerful than having a gun pointed at her. She wiped away tears as she found her lines on the small TV.

‘Better than earlier?’ Marie remarked to herself still on her stomach.

Marie laid in amazement as he brought the party back to rapid life. Someone lit him a cigarette, whilst another put the pistols in a sack.

“You!” He bellowed. “Get dressed and get that kimchee!”

“Aye, aye Gunny!” Worthington declared as he dressed in double time.

“Jesus Christ!” Marie screamed her voice now returned.

Gaston shook a finger at Marie, tisking all while waving smoke about the room.

“Non, non!” He said taking a drag. “You don’t have confession, so non to swearing.”

Marie huffed to herself, this was neither the time nor place for a religious debate.

“Gunny,” Asked the Latino man, still impaled into the thin Korean woman. “Permission to pull anchor and help out.”

“Non!” Gaston snapped as he quickly dressed. “Make more kimchee sauce for de misses, I take dis thugs to de police.”

The Latino man gave an exaggerated shrug before starting a second round of sex. Marie grinned at this, at least she’d get one of the two things she craved.

She walked over to her husband who by sheer presence re-started the orgy into a functioning party once again. The laughter and sex sounds mixed with bad singing, gave the impression that everyone had forgotten the guns and violence.

“What will you do Gaston?” Marie asked.

“I take dis filth to de police, den I return to make kimchee sauce.” He said lifting the two men up, one on each shoulder.

“I think the police will find you first my love.” Marie said with a wink.

Gaston kissed his wife on the cheek then turned to leave.

“Wait!” Cried out Marie halting the giant man. “Why did you fight two men with pistols, naked as your first day?”

“Oh yeah dat.” The smiling Cajun said. “When I saw dem guns I knew they were merde.”

Marie’s face scrunched up in a mix of confusion with delayed anger, she counted to ten before speaking.

“They were still guns....” She said trying not to explode.

“Non.” The muscular Cajun declared. “Type 94 Nambu.”

Marie stayed silent waiting for an answer that made sense.

“My papa was in de Pacific.” He explained. “He told me that de Japanese would rather surrender din shoot dat pistol.”

Marie exhaled at this. Not only was her husband reckless, but he was also brave and incredibly observant!

“Gunny!” Cried out the Latino man shagging away doggy style. “Look at the gun again amigo!”

“Qui?” Gaston asked.

“It’s a Type 14.” He said between thrusts. “Look close, it looks like a luger!”

Marie’s jaw opened at those words in shock! Her husband was reckless, and a fool! She spun around to tear a strip off of her husband! It didn’t matter if his army buddies were there or not! He risked all their lives!

“Gaston!” She declared loudly looking about before saying. “Gaston?”

In the brief moment she wasn’t watching him, he carried away the two unconscious men, the sack and the pistols! Not only was he reckless, and foolish, but she could add swift, silent and sneaky to the list!

Marie pouted without an audience. Around her the party had resumed, and even the Latino fellow had moved on.

“Fiddle sticks!” She declared to no one in particular.

“Fiddle what?” Asked Worthington his arms filled with drinks and bowls of kimchee.

“Oh nothing.” Marie said trying to cover up her frustration now that her two desires were before her. “Let me help you with those.”

“Thanks, hey where did Gunny Gaston go?” He asked handing her a bowl of kimchee.

“Up.” Marie said to the Korean lady still laying prone.

The woman got up and with some cautious words, hand signals and many giggles she squared over the bowl to produce the still warm semen that was inside her.

With a quick pat on the woman’s leg Marie sent her off to find another partner.

“Marie...” Grunted the short Latino man, “I got another almost ready for you!”

“Not if you take the Lord’s name in vain!” She warned with a stern finger.

Worthington completely forgot about their discussion as he observed the Latino chap cum, then in a bizarre maneuver pull out and help the lady he came inside push out said substance on to Marie’s bowl of kimchee. Marie smiled casually as she munched away.

“I see a wedding ring, so where’s the misses?” Marie said with a mouthful of cum and kimchee.

“She fell off a horse the other day.” He said as if it were a common occurrence.

“Oh?” Marie replied, unable to be shocked after seeing a pistol aimed at her husband.

“Yeah...” He said. “It happens all the time to her. She falls off, gets bumped or pushed over by them. Anyhow she loves these types of parties, she’ll be here for the next one.”

“I look forward to meeting her.” Marie said.

“I think you’ll like her, her love of cock is almost unmatchable by most women.” He replied.

“Well,” she said. “there’s only one way to find out!”

“A gangbang... uh... challenge?” He asked. “She’d be down for that!”

“So would I!” Exclaimed Marie.

Marie didn’t want this man to slip away, so they chatted casually about their upbringing, and how they ended up in Korea. Worthington had the oddest story, he was a bi-racial child raised by his white mother.

“She only dated white men after my father,” he said. “I looked like the adopted child everywhere we went!”

“I bet that was challenging!” Marie declared.

She wanted to say more, but her strict Mormon childhood didn’t really compare to feeling like being adopted. She instead finished her bowl of kimchee and started stroking his leg.

“Uh... yeah.” He said clearing his throat. “I guess I rambled enough.”

“You’re welcome to talk all you like.” Marie said moving to his fly. “I’ll keep myself occupied with something else.

Marie smiled greatly as his half hard penis popped out and swung about now finally freed. Not only was he into speaking with her, but he was also sexually interested. Although soft, he seemed to have huge potential for growth!

She revealed in the jealous looks she was getting from the other women in the room who had to settled for smaller length and girth.

Worthington struggled for words as Marie jerked his to near hardness, then like a hungry vampire she sank her lips, tongue and mouth onto his dark brown rod.

“Funny thing...” He gasped between worried breaths. “I met my wife over a blowjob.”

“Hmmmm” Marie hummed in interest.

“Guh...” Grunted Worthington as he exhausted all the words he had left inside him.

Marie recognized the glazed look in his eyes combined with the lack of conversation, he’d cum soon if she didn’t come up with another tactic. She may not has be Gaston’s equal in physical combat, but in the bedroom, she had no real rival.

Standing up, Marie stripped off the last of her garments. She smiled at how much of a novice Worthington was, she was absolutely enchanted by the sight of her naked body.

Worthington was flapping his gums in gibberish as she held his solid cock in her hand and impaled herself sideways onto him. He gasped loudly as he appeared to be seeking a suitable distraction to get him through the next few crucial moments.

12