Bovine Dreams

Story Info
A new calf starts into her life as a hu-cow.
8.3k words
4.44
20.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1.) Waking Up

E-14 woke up with a pounding headache, a demanding horny pulsing in her loins, and her entire body aching. Everything felt kind of weird and hazy, and she didn't want to open her eyes just yet. Slowly stretching, she noticed a crackling sound and felt straw pinching against her belly and breast. But then she also noticed she couldn't feel her arms nor remember... anything. Where was she? Who was she? She kind of felt like her name was "E-14", but that wasn't a real name, or was it? She tried to remember, but it was hard to concentrate.

Feeling a dim sense of fear wallow up in her throat, E-14 finally opened her eyes. Everything seemed a bit blurry. Sitting up and blinking, E-14 tried to adjust herself to the situation and find out where she was. She soon realized she was in some sort of horsebox or cattle pen, inside a barn. There was straw on the ground and a metal fence surrounded her, and she could hear cattle mooing close by. But most importantly, there were weird cow like creatures, fenced in with E-14.

After another few blinks, and slowly getting up on her wobbly feet, E-14 corrected herself. It still felt hard to form a coherent thought, but after a while she noticed the creatures were women, not cows. Women dressed in some sort of nightmarish kink costume. After a few more moments of bedazzled staring and feeling her body, E-14 was certain -- she probably looked just like them.

All the cows were looking identical, only distinguished by slight differences in height and build. They were clad in a tight latex suit, colored in a muted white with black cow pattern imprinted. All of them were missing their arms. Their shoulders were just rounded corners of their torso, giving not even a hint there was something missing.

Their feet were similarly transformed. Instead of human feet, they had black cow hooves, and a short chain was fastened between metal shackles around their ankles. It all was seemingly designed to prevent them from pushing the legs too far apart, effectively forcing them to move slowly. Being herself caught in the same position, E-14 could feel her real feet hidden under the costume, forced into some sort of boot, making her stand on her tiptoes. It would have been very unstable to stand, if the boot wasn't so tight and stiff, and the hooves so wide.

Even more disturbing, however, were the cow's heads. Their latex suit led into a hood which covered the entire head. Artificial horns and cow ears were attached to the mask, amplifying the cow like appearance of the women. The ears even moved, swishing every now and then, mimicking the behavior of real cattle. All of them also had a heavy steel collar around their neck, and an attached cowbell jingled happily whenever they moved.

Over the eyes, the women wore what looked like a very slim but solid looking VR headset, tightly bound to the skull with leather straps. It was hiding their expressive eyes under a shell of unfeeling plastic, furthering their unhuman anonymity.

Their mouths and noses also were covered with what E-14 could only describe as a weird mix of a bovine snout and a human pussy. It was made of slick, pink foam, roughly shaped like a very short cow snout. But instead of a normal mouth, there was a vertical slit, emulating a woman's genitalia. Behind the snout E-14 could feel a rubber ring forcing her mouth open, making her throat constantly accessible through the opening in her mask. She also noticed how she was constantly drooling, lubricating her artificial mouth in the process.

A little lower, E-14 noticed the only part where she and her sisters were not covered in latex -- their massive breasts. The bases of their tits were tightly squeezed by a fleshy rim, connected to the latex suit. E-14 felt how the tight binding made her tits feel bloated and heavy, and she also noticed that her sisters' tits were visibly bigger than hers, and wet around the nipples.

The last thing E-14 noticed was the cows' naughty parts. All her sister's ass cheeks were weirdly pulled apart, lewdly revealing their backdoor. Both their pussies and sphincters looked bloated and puffed, adding to their indecent look. The weirdest part was, even those most intimate parts were latex covered, the material seemingly reaching even into their body. It almost looked like it was spray painted, revealing every wrinkle and fold of the skin beneath. The latex also changed color into a cutesy pink, which positively drew the attention, making it look even more revealing.

All the cows had a plug tail shoved into their ass, rounding out the bovine look. Just like the ears, the tail sometimes moved and swished, adding to the illusion of a human-cow hybrid. Meanwhile, the plug inside was constantly vibrating on a low intensity, which E-14 now noticed was the reason for the weird arousal she had felt since waking up. She was surprised by how good it made her feel. Shouldn't that feeling be reserved for her cunt?

The pussies of the cows were filled with a weird contraption, too. There was some sort of metal shield, nudged between their lips, covering the entrance to their love tunnel and their clit, while leaving their swollen labia accessible. The metal was mounted to their labia lips, making sure it could not move, and E-14 also could feel there was a small shaft mounted to the inside of the plate, nestling just inside the very entrance of her vagina, slightly shifting and stimulating with every step.

Despite the horror of the situation, E-14 had needed what felt like minutes to process everything she had seen. But after her slow-moving brain finally had caught up to the situation, she screamed in panic. But instead of a high-pitched jell of terror, all she produced was a deep, guttural "MOOOOOOO!"

A couple of the other cows turned towards E-14 and answered with moos of their own. Their faces completely dehumanized, no eyes, brows, or mouth to read emotions, no hands to gesture, E-14 could not even tell if they were scared like she was, or content with their situation. They were nothing but grotesque human cattle, not even able to share their emotions. Just like E-14.

Chapter 2.) Control Unit

Only a moment after E-14 began to panic and moo for help, her VR headset sprang to live. Lines of unreadable, red colored code flew by, before a single big line was left in the center of 14's field of vision: 'Control Unit (CU) 118-E14 Activated. Local code base detected. Loading system.' A few seconds later the words changed to 'Synchronizing with Host. E-14. Hu-Cow. Status: Calf.'

Of course, all of that did little to calm E-14 down, who was still mooing for help, stumbling around in the pen, and hyperventilating in panic. 'Emotional outburst detected. Administering sedatives, aphrodisiacs, and antidepressants.' The CU announced, and only seconds later E-14 felt she was calming down. Of course, she knew she was somehow drugged, but despite fighting it for a while, she soon was lulled, and found the annoying wanting itch between her legs grow more and more pronounced.

The other cows seemed to go through a similar experience. Some of them were wandering restlessly, mooing agitatedly, before they slowed down, and their moos transformed into soft moaning gasps. This made E-14 realize she too was subconsciously moaning between her breaths, rubbing her thighs against one another.

'Cows are herd animals. Good cows play with their sisters.' Her CU suggested, and even if E-14 did not like the machine, the idea sounded pretty good. Maybe one of the others could help her with her needs? 'How many cows are in this pen anyway?' She thought, looking around to count. '2, 4, 6....' Suddenly she felt a painful shock from her plug in her ass, forcing her to her knees. 'Non-Bovine thoughts detected! Cows don't count. Punishment administered!' explained the CU.

Angrily E-14 got back on her feet, mooing and stomping in defiance. She was not only transformed into... into a latex freak... and his machine expected her to think like a stupid cow?! But her tantrum only lasted a second, as another painful shock coursed through her helpless body. 'Non-Bovine thoughts detected! Resistance is futile.'

After E-14 had recovered from the shock, her CU offered an alternative perspective. 'E-14 wants to be a good, docile cow with beautiful big udders.' It said, while in small letters another litany of drugs was listed to be administered.

Getting back on her hooves, leaning against a wall, E-14 shuddered. She felt the impact of the drugs hazing her mind even more. 'A good docile cow?' She thought, only to be instantly rewarded with a few seconds of intense vibrations between her legs. 'E-14 is a good, docile cow.' The CU reinforced, while she was enjoying the short moment of pleasure. 'Cows are herd animals. Good cows play with their sisters.' The CU reminded her.

Stumbling through the pen, E-14 directly moved towards the first other cow she noticed, forcing herself to concentrate on her, so she wouldn't be punished again. The other cow's ear tag identified her as E-6 and was shivering and moaning, probably from getting rewarded for something. At first E-14 just stared at her, wondering how she was supposed to 'play' with the woman? 'Cow not Woman' her CU wrote sternly, administering a zap to underscore the correction.

Jumping forward, E-14 mooed in dismay, before simply rubbing herself against E-6, unable to formulate any other plan to avoid more punishment. At first E-6 was stunned and just stood there, but soon she seemed to enjoy herself, and moved in sync with E-14. Rubbing their big breasts (ZAP 'Udders not breasts!') against one another made them moo happily, as they noticed how delightful the stimulation to their nipples felt, and how their CU rewarded them with increased vibrations for playing.

After a little while E-6 stopped, which made E-14 moo in protest. But opening her eyes, she noticed another woman (ZAP 'Cow not woman') had joined them. E-17 was leaning down, pushing her tongue through her mask (ZAP 'face pussy not mask') to lick E-6's left nipple.

Still shaking from the latest punishments, E-14 hurried to emulate E-17. She pushed her wet face pussy against E-6's other nipple, pushed her tongue through the tight but well lubed slit and began to lick. Immediately the vibrations between 14's legs intensified, rewarding her good behavior. Soon the three of them were moaning and mooing in pure want, switching between licking and rubbing one another.

After a while E-6 tried to crouch down, seemingly wanting to lick 17's pussy, but she was visibly zapped by her CU, jumping back to her feet. 'Cows must stand on their feet. Only exception is when ordered otherwise.' E-14's CU explained.

Despite the reaction from the CU, E-14 was too horny to just give up. Trying to get an orgasm despite the tight control of the CU, she bent over, and tried to lick E-17s snatch while standing. It was a positively awkward position, and with no arms to balance herself, she could only hold it for a couple of seconds, exploring E-17's well protected cunt with only a few shy licks before she had to get back up.

Noticing what E-14 was doing, E-6 tried the same. She leaned in front of E-14 and clumsily licked her puffed labia. Despite that she could not reach any of the more sensitive parts, it still felt amazing, and made E-14 moo in pure delight. Her entire pussy was immensely sensitive, and she wanted more! The three cows experimented for a little longer, but after a few minutes they noticed how futile and awkward their efforts were. This was clearly no way to get an orgasm.

After a while E-6 got frustrated and left for another group. E-14 and E-17 meanwhile experimented with grinding their pussies against each other's legs. It too was a bit awkward. With no hands, their legs chained together, and their big breasts in the way, they had to clumsily wiggle around. In the end they managed to stimulate their thirsting pussies a little bit. But it was awkward and exhausting, and the metal shield over their most sensitive parts prevented them from getting even close to climax.

The wild hunt for an orgasm continued for what felt like hours, but in the end none of the cows succeeded. After a while they all began to grow tired, and the initial frenzy became a slow grind. The cows of the herd restlessly wandered around in their pen. Only every now and then a pair of them began to play with another, either because their CU told them to, or when their needs grew too unbearable. Then they began to rub, lick, moan, and moo for minutes, while the other cows watched hungrily. But in the end, they always had to part, oversexed and frustrated, unable to get even close to climax. And so it continued...

Chapter 3.) Exploration

Hours passed, and defying her CU's corrections, E-14 began to explore her surroundings. Despite feeling how she was adapting to the constant punishment, avoiding certain thoughts, words, and behaviors, she also noticed how her mind grew more active. 'Maybe the drugs...' (ZAP 'Happy stuff not drugs') 'Fuck! Ouch! ...maybe the happy stuff is subsiding?' She thought to herself.

E-14 began to walk along the fence and took a closer look. 'It only reaches up to my chest...' she thought, but was interrupted by another zap shooting painful electricity through her ass into her body. 'Udders not chest!' the CU announced. 'Ouch! Fine! It only reaches up to my udders! Still... there is no chance I could ever climb...' A much more powerful punishment followed and almost made her drop to her knees. 'Escape thoughts detected! E-14 is a bad cow!' The CU wrote in big, angry letters.

'Good cows are docile and submissive. Good cows stay with the herd. Good cows get rewarded.' The CU suggested, but it missed the usual burst of rewarding vibrations. E-14 speculated that the CU was probably noticing she did not accept the premise, and therefore she did not get any reward.

Back on her feet, 14 still did not give up. She kept on walking around the entire pen, inspecting the fence closely. Looking at it made her head and eyes hurt, and after she was done, she was confused when she realized she had seen no gate. How was that possible? Could this fence really have no gate? But how did she and her sisters get in then? E-14's thoughts were interrupted again by a powerful bolt of electricity. Her entire body began to spasm, and she fell to the ground, unable to even read what the CU was alleging against her.

Drained by the powerful punishment, E-14 did her best to get back on her feet, mooing in defeat. Trying to avoid another shock she hurried to get back to the center of the pen, where she noticed two of her sisters start to rub their udders against one another. 'Maybe I should go for some playtime too.' She thought to herself, while she felt her pussy and nipples ache in demanding need.

But before she could drift off to find a partner, E-14 noticed something weird. Soon after waking up, she noticed that her sight was somehow... impaired. She could only see clearly for a few feet, before everything went blurry, as if she had bad eyesight. But now she noticed, she could specifically not see beyond the fence. While wandering around the border of her small little world, it felt like she could only see a few inches, but now, in the middle of the pen, she could easily see cows a couple of feet away.

While that realization slowly worked its way through 14's hazy mind, her CU recognized her cogitations and gave her another powerful shock. Electricity coursed through 14's tail plug, spread through her entire body, and sent her painfully spasming to the ground, forcing all rebellious thoughts out of her overloading mind.

'Fuck! I am sorry! I am sorry!' E-14 tried to argue with the merciless, mind-reading AI controlling her every move. 'Cows must stand on their feet' It returned unimpressed. 'Yes of course! Cows stand on their feet' E-14 thought with a sobbing moo, while hurrying awkwardly back up. 'E-14 wants to be a good, docile cow with beautiful big udders?' The CU asked enticingly. 'Yesyesyes! I want to be a good cow. Please! No more pain!' E-14 answered in her mind, and the CU could read she meant it. 'Cows are herd animals. Good cows play with their sisters.' The CU simply said, rewarding E-14s submissive thoughts with a slight boost of vibrations to her overstimulated bum.

Unable to take any more punishment, E-14 could feel her entire body react with horny arousal, overriding every thought of resistance with the need to obey. Looking around E-14 soon found another cow. She had nice, large udders, and her mouth pussy was alluringly dripping.

E-14 walked up to the other cow, her tag identified her as E-2, and began to rub against her and her beautiful udders. At first the other cow seemed not to be interested and moved away, but after E-14 began to lick E-2s nipples, she soon began to moan and rub herself against E-14's mouth pussy. 'This is much better. No more pain.' E-14 thought, and felt another rewarding boost of vibration. 'Good cow.' Her CU praised. 'E-14 should try to taste E-2's pussy.' It then added, before falling silent, leaving E-14 to play with her new friend.

Chapter 4.) Farmhands

A little while after E-14 was done playing with E-2, a commotion arose in the herd. E-14 looked up and noticed two men walking through a gate in the fence. 'But there was no gate! I checked the entire fence!' She thought to herself, only to be silenced by another zap. 'Non-Bovine thoughts detected! Cows don't need to worry about gates.'' The CU announced in the tiringly familiar sentence.

E-14 somehow also was unable to see the men's faces. They looked blurry, as if there were specks in her eyes, making it impossible to properly see them.

"Hush, get out of the way!" One of them announced, shooing a few of the other cows away. "Okay. Da-tro ul, meg ta." Suddenly the man's words changed, and E-14 could no longer understand them. Wondering what had happened, 14's CU soon followed with an explanation. 'Cows don't understand human speech. They only understand commands.' It said, but then something went wrong. 'Error! Speech Scrambler does not react. Restart software. Error. Unable to connect to the mainframe. Restarting communication. Waiting for a response...' It said, and suddenly E-14 could understand the man's words again.

"...usually opposite of the gate." The man ended his sentence, while the other cows were curiously but ignorantly watching them. "There. You just pull that lever. Now the maintenance units are lowered down." He explained, while fumbling around on the fence. Suddenly rows of weird saddle-like contraptions folded out of the fence. E-14 was stunned. She had checked the entire fence and had not noticed those metal saddles, and now there were dozens of them!

"Isn't it dangerous to keep all that so easily accessible?" The other man asked.

"Nah." The first one replied. "Without arms and their legs chained, those stupid cunts couldn't do anything, even if they could see the controls."

"Could see the controls?" The second man asked, surprised.

"Yeah, they can't see the gate or the maintenance station or any other machines, until we activate it for them. Visual scrambler. The same trick makes sure they can't read text or see anything outside their pen." The man then shrugged, before explaining further.

E-14 listened with wide eyes, slowly realizing how fucked she truly was. Her CU was not only monitoring her every thought, but also tampering with her vision, preventing her from seeing anything important.

"Keeps them docile and makes sure they don't think about something that would overload their stupid cow brains." The men meanwhile kept on talking.

"Isn't that a bit dark?" The other man asked.

"Not really, especially because it's true. Their brains have been modified. They can barely remember what happened in the last hour and their intelligence is reduced. They really are nothing more than stupid animals. Would be inhumane otherwise."