Bow Down to the Goddess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
codymb15
codymb15
74 Followers

"You didn't have to agree to it specifically. It was right there, in my words, all along. I said that you would belong to me, and those who belong to me, do what I say. The longer you fail to adhere to my words, the worse it will get for you!"

"How can it get any worse than what you already described?" Toni asked.

"Oh, it can get much worse. Unless you don't consider getting gangbanged by us while the rest of the locker room watches worse. While all of your peers look down on you and laugh, as you slowly morph into the shameless buttslut that I know you're destined to be!" Alexa explained as She separated from her pack, slowly moving closer to Toni and informing the other women to stay behind. All the while, Toni stayed silent, absolutely terrified by the scenario presented to her.

"How does that sound, Toni? A nice, big gangbang to show everyone the real Toni Storm. Someone who not only takes it up the butt but openly and unabashedly begs for more, even when there's no more to give." Those words sent a chill down Toni's spine, and even worse, they rang true. It was almost a guarantee that Alexa could do nothing but if the rest of the woman got word of Toni's defiance, She would be forced to take up her punishment, but instead, everyone would be watching.

Alexa approached Toni and caressed her face in the same manner that She'd to Liv Morgan previously. Using the sensitive feminine touch that God had blessed her with to calm the woman who moments before had become utterly frozen with fear.

Fear of the dark future that had been presented to her. With the Goddess now firmly in control of the situation, She cleared her throat, preparing to speak once more.

"Now, Toni, doesn't that sound much worse?" Toni simply nodded, too scared for any kind of retort to form in her brain.

"Me, you, and the two lovely ladies over there in a quiet hotel room, hidden from the outside world sounds much easier, right? Nobody around to watch your potential fall from grace. You'd rather do what I ask, wouldn't you?" Once again, Toni nodded in agreement.

Charlotte immediately perked up, overjoyed by the task She'd been assigned, "Come with me, Toni! We need to get you ready." Toni Storm reluctantly followed the Queen, the two of them walking off into the distance as Alexa and Liv both headed to the hotel room they shared.

***

Even though they were much bigger stars, Toni shared the same hotel as all of the other women. So, it wasn't too much of a stretch for her to arrive at Alexa's room clad in a carefully selected black lace lingerie set, topped off with a matching pair of platform stiletto heels and a silk robe. Her make-up was done as well, just as Charlotte had been instructed. In fact, the Queen had followed her Goddess' demands perfectly, so much so that they even arrived at her room at the exact time they were supposed to; one hour and thirty minutes after the match, setting the time around 10:15. Charlotte made sure to dress for the occasion as well, hiding an elegant red mesh babydoll and matching underwear behind the casual combo of a t-shirt and jeans. Of course, She wore the collar that so proudly displayed her true name around her neck. Per her instructions, Charlotte knocked on the door five times. Only a few seconds passed before the lock from the other side clicked, and the door swung open.

The two blondes were greeted by Liv Morgan, who unlike them, was completely naked, save for her "#10" collar and matching leash. She looked as though She had been through hell; her bright-pink hair was unkempt and her mascara had dripped down her face. Large amounts of what appeared to be saliva covered her face and body, causing her to glisten in the light like an almost-broken sex goddess. Of course, She was far from broken, something that was evidenced by her cheerful introduction.

"Oh, hi guys! Mmm, Toni, you look so hot," Liv exclaimed as She invited them in. Charlotte entered first, Toni warily following behind as She scanned the unfamiliar territory. Though they were on a completely different floor, the "living room" of the hotel was almost identical to Toni's. A similar appearance almost calmed her nerves. Almost. Any anxiety that would've disappeared quickly returned as soon as She heard a familiar voice echo from down the hall.

"Well, well, well... look at what we've got here," Alexa said as She entered the room wearing only a strap-on that was blatantly covered in spit, presumably Liv's.

"I dressed her up just like you said to, my Goddess. I hope I did a good job," Charlotte informed, looking like a dog desperately seeking attention.

"Oh, you did great, 9! She looks absolutely perfect, well, except for one thing. I think I made a bad call on that robe, we don't really need it. Would you mind removing it for me please?" Alexa asked, immediately causing Toni to get flustered. Naturally, though, She did as She was told. Anything to avoid getting passed around in front of all of her peers. Nothing that Alexa did to her could possibly be worse than that. At least, that's what She kept telling herself.

With her face beet red, Toni Storm began to remove her robe, only to be stopped by Alexa, who, without saying anything, informed the Australian to turn around and give everybody a clearer look at her best asset. She swallowed hard and did as She was told, flipping around, dropping her robe and giving the other ladies the sight of a lifetime: her large round ass cheeks completely uncovered. Little Miss Bliss' eyes lit up at the sight of those massive mounds of muscular flesh, the Goddess immediately approaching Toni and groping her like a sexual predator.

"Fuck! Your ass is so huge, Toni, I can't believe anybody ever let you be a top. That just proves that I'm the alpha female of WWE! I'm the only one that recognizes true cocksleeve potential and you, miss Toni Storm, have that potential," Alexa purred, still fondling the big booty in front of her. Toni peered behind her shoulder, giving Bliss a look of pure confusion.

"What, you don't know what I mean? Look, ladies, our new friend here doesn't realize that this oh-so-perfect ass of hers was made to be dominated by real women like me. I mean, c'mon, surely you've taken it up the butt before, right? You should know why we lust over an ass yours. It's the same reason that skank Ronda wanted Bayley so badly," Alexa continued, still awaiting a response. Sadly, the response never came and Alexa, who had grown tired with her rent-a-pet's silence, forced her down to all fours.

"She's staying awfully quiet, my Goddess. Perhaps She's never taken it up the butt?" Charlotte chimed in. Her words drew a wicked grin across Alexa's face.

"Is that true? Tell me, Toni. Are you an anal virgin? Huh?" Alexa asked, only receiving silence in return again. She waited a few seconds before delivering a harsh slap to the Aussie beauty's bare bottom, leaving a red mark in her wake. Toni screamed out in pain, a vastly different reaction that Alexa was used to hearing when spanking a weaker woman's ass.

"Tell me, Toni! This is very important information. Are you an anal virgin!?" Alexa implored. The room stayed completely silent for a few more moments, but, just as the Goddess raised her hand, primed to strike again, Toni opened her mouth, allowing her words to flow freely for the first time in hours.

"Yes, I'm an arse virgin, okay? I've never taken it up my bum before," Toni meekly responded.

"Oh, Toni, you just made this so much easier for me." Alexa declared, the sound of her voice filled with malice and cruelty.

"Lexi, what do you mean?" Toni answered back, somehow still unaware of the Goddess' true intentions.

"Oh, I think you know exactly what I mean, Toni! Since you've never had anything in your ass before, you've never had the chance to experience just how good it feels. The overwhelming pleasure one enjoys from being filled up in their most sacred hole." Alexa responded.

"I-I don't know. It looks painful, I don't think I'll enjoy it," Toni rebutted. She couldn't deny that Alexa's words were turning her on, but She still had reservations about giving up her butt for the first time. Bliss, however, had no reservations about Toni. The Goddess was certain that Toni could and would be a grade-A anal addict. and was willing to do whatever it took to make her see the light. To guide her towards her true calling in life.

Alexa grabbed her face, just as She had earlier in the night, and held it tightly, "Shh, just stay calm, okay? I know you'll enjoy it. In fact, by the end of the night, you'll probably be begging for more. And do you know why that is?" Toni responded by shaking her head.

"You'll enjoy it because I'll be the one fucking you. I'm the alpha female in all of WWE for a reason. Once my cock slips inside of you, you'll come to terms with what I've been saying all night. Your butt was designed to be fucked and gaped by dominant women like me. Except, I am the end-all-be-all. Just ask the whores over there. You will enjoy it so much that you won't be able to live without it," Alexa ranted, removing her hand from Toni's face once She had finished.

"Even you? Do you enjoy it, too? In the past, I mean," Toni asked shyly, worrying that pressing the Goddess could result in harsh punishment. Luckily for her, the question itself sent a chill down Alexa's spine, and in the process, sent countless memories piling back into her mind. Toni's words brought back memory after memory from Alexa's humble beginnings in WWE. Losing her butt cherry to Charlotte on her first day, much like Liv. Sasha and Charlotte teaming up to take her first double-anal. The time that all the women in the NXT locker room took a vote and crowned her the biggest buttslut in the company, a title She once wore with pride.

Alexa even quasi-reminisced on getting her backdoor plowed. And, of course, how could She forget her most favorite thing of all? Gaping. Little Miss Bliss used to love gaping her asshole more than anything else, mostly because it felt great, but, a big part of it was the compliments the women responsible for her cavernous anus would give. Many would always tell her how nobody could gape like her, and how She was the biggest asswhore in all of WWE.

The things that Alexa used to be proud no longer made her feel that way, however. They only invoked rage hatred for her weaker self. She didn't regret her past, because, without it, She could never become the alpha female of WWE. Simply put, it was those times of weakness that gave her the strength to become not just a top, but the top.

Memories of her flawed past caused her temper to flare, and She subsequently released her anger onto the one who caused it. Without warning, Alexa grabbed the Australian by her golden mane and dragged her to the center of the room, just in front of the couch, where the other two women were standing. The Goddess then forced Toni's face to the tan carpet, using her foot to hold her in place.

"Okay bitch, you know the drill! Mmm yeah, you've probably had countless women do it before, so I know that you know. FACE DOWN, ASS UP!!" Alexa demanded, The UK Women's champion quickly complying; anything to avoid a rage-fueled ass-fucking. That was the last thing her undefiled orifice needed. Definitely not the best way to be broken in.

"Oooh, good girl. Was that so hard? Now, which one of you sluts wants to loosen up this tight little hole for my cock?" Alexa asked redundantly, knowing full well that both Charlotte and Liv would love the chance to taste a virgin asshole. Just as suspected, both women immediately started begging out to their Goddess, hoping and praying they would be selected.

"Mmm... I don't know, it's a tough choice. I think I'll go with you, 10. You have a lot more experience with bottoming out for someone else." Alexa informed. Liv bellowed out in joy, the helpless sub obeying without hesitation, dropping to her knees and taking her place behind Toni's massive booty. The same, however, could not be said for Charlotte, who had slumped to the floor, clearly shaken by her Goddess' decision. Alexa noticed this, and approached Charlotte, petting her head to soothe her on arrival.

"Oh, you don't think I forgot about you, do you 9? Your job will be to pick up where 10 left off, and suck my girlcock until it's nice and wet for our new friend, okay?"

"Yes, my Goddess. Anything." Charlotte replied giddily, taking the hand that Bliss had outstretched. The Goddess led her favorite sub to the black lounge chair, which sat a few feet next to where Toni was. Alexa took a seat, snapping her fingers as a way to instruct her slaves without wasting her breath.

Both of the servile women took their positions, but it was Charlotte who got to work first. She started out slow; just teasing the rubber phallus with long, intimate licks before wrapping her plump lips around the shaft. As always, the Queen took her job very seriously. That's why as soon as She had Little Miss Bliss' strap-on in her mouth, Charlotte immediately shoved the length of it down her throat. If the goal was to make the cock as wet as She could, then She would do exactly that. Taking all ten inches was a small price to pay for all the saliva that built up because of the action.

Charlotte held her face down, slobbering on that cock as much a She could; the Queen finally coming up for air before immediately forcing herself back down.

Yes, Charlotte as always, took her task very seriously. It was just like when She was asked to prep Toni earlier in the night. When her Goddess requested it, it was her job to fulfill that request to the best of her ability. As a former top, She knew it was harder to be taken seriously as a submissive slut. That's why She strived to be the best slut She could be. To prove that She loved the new lease on life her Goddess had bestowed upon her.

Someone who wasn't taking their job as seriously as possible was Liv, who simply sat behind Toni despite having been selected by Alexa. In fairness, She'd been completely mesmerized by the sight in front of her, and She couldn't help but take it all in whilst licking her chops in the process. A hard tug on her leash caused her to turn around and take a look at the cold demeanor across the Goddess' beautiful visage.

Not a single word was spoken, but they weren't necessary for Alexa to get her point across. Time was of the essence and "10" was wasting it away. She needed to get a move on, and fast. So, heeding her mistress' silent warning, She pulled her assignment's panties down, pulled those enormous buttcheeks apart, and dived in.

Liv's wet tongue pressed against the UK star's pristine asshole, Toni wincing in pain slightly as the New Jersey native became the first person to play with that big booty of hers. Even though it was only oral, Toni was actually very surprised that it didn't hurt more. Maybe Liv was very experienced at handling inexperienced assholes? She wasn't quite sure, but so far, it wasn't nearly as bad as She thought. The pain was faint, and it had actually felt kind of soothing. Even more so when Liv shoved more of that tongue in and out. In and out, in and out, #10 loving the taste of the sweet nectar beginning to emanate from the untarnished Australian asshole in front of her.

Being the greedy and needy bitch that She was, Liv wanted to taste even more. She soon switched to a basic licking method, allowing her to lap up the delicious juices flowing out. This was only for a brief time; Liv was addicted to butt cream but would only be satisfied with herself if She did what her Goddess asked of her. So, after She'd gotten her fill, She returned to stretching Toni's butt with her tongue. Going deep inside and wiggling her tongue around. Tickling each individual nerve-ending, providing a unique sensation for Toni. A sensation that She was really starting to enjoy until it faded away before it was replaced by an unexplainable stinging pain. She cried out as from the pressure; She wasn't sure what was happening, but She knew it was a far cry from the tongue fucking prior.

Slapping Toni's ass, Liv demanded, "Hold it open for me." Toni complied, pulling her asscheeks apart through gritted teeth, allowing Liv full access to her hole while having both hands available as well.

"Mmm fuck! There you go 10, that's what I like to see!" Toni heard Alexa declare. She felt her anal cavity expand and a sharp objects scraping against her walls. Toni wanted to look so badly but knew that moving her head from the carpet would piss off the Goddess, something She was desperately trying to avoid.

Just as her hole began to adjust the shape and length of the unknown object, a second one, with the exact same measurements joined the fray. It was until the second object began violating her that She realized Liv had begun to finger fuck her.

Two finely manicured fingers, pumping in and out, stretching her ass. Slowly at first, but Liv began to pick up the pace after a few minutes of what essentially became agonizing torture. Once again though, her asshole began to adjust rather quickly. This time, unlike with the tongue, Toni found herself full-on enjoying the feeling of something pounding in and out her.

"What's going on?" She thought to herself, wondering how a woman of her stature could ever enjoy anything to do with anal sex. That's what She had always told herself. True domme's don't take it up the butt. Real dominant women don't like it up the butt. But, She thought about Alexa's reaction to her asking if She liked anal. She seemed very defensive about it as if She did enjoy it in the past. Maybe it was okay for her to like anal?

But alas, She was still so delusional. Toni told herself to stay strong, that She would make it out of this night with her dominant mindset intact. No matter how good it felt, She wouldn't break. Breaking wasn't an option; She couldn't throw away everything She'd worked for up to this point. That's what She kept telling herself anyway. But, that's definitely not what her body was saying. If anything, it was screaming out in pleasure, begging, and pleading for more. And that's exactly what She got when Liv added a third finger into what was quickly becoming a starving hole.

Toni gritted her teeth as the new digit pressed against the other and squeezed inside, but to her surprise, there was no pain at all. Her ass had adjusted and was now easily accommodating three fingers. Liv Morgan thrust her fingers in hard over and over, sending a jolt of pleasure throughout the body of Toni Storm. An unexpected sensation that was even better than what She was previously feeling, far more intense, actually. Up to this point, Liv had been gentle and compassionate, taking extra special care of her inexperienced asshole. But She was going all out now, violating that hole as if it had wronged her, and every single thrust drove the Australian wilder.

The ferocity of each thrust, the speed at which they penetrated, the erotic sounds of the flesh-on-flesh contact, the jiggling of Toni's delicious bubble butt, it all combined into one single, solitary moan that snuck it's way out of her mouth, allowing itself to be heard. Proclaiming to the world how great She was feeling. Toni didn't notice it at first, though. She was far too lost in the pleasure. Someone who did notice was the Goddess, who immediately opened her mouth, more than ready to insult her fellow blonde.

"Aww look at you, Toni! I think She likes it, guys!" These words got Toni's mind back on track, allowing her to give a rebuttal despite the clear evidence against her.

"N-no I don't!" Toni cried.

"Oh Toni, you're so delusional. Why can't you just admit that you're loving all the attention your ass is getting."

"N-no I can't love it. I'm a t-top," Toni pleaded, hardly keeping it together long enough to form her statement. Alexa shook her head, baffled by the illusory strength that Toni possessed. Even when She was stuck in a blatant ecstasy, She refused to admit it.

codymb15
codymb15
74 Followers