Bow Down to the Goddess Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honestly, she didn't even mean to obey that quickly. It was more of an instinct than anything, a small window into their true past together, no matter how vehemently Asuka denied it. She'd bent over, waiting for Mella's cock several times, not all because she had to, either. Which was precisely why, when Mella finally came back, she outright refused to do it again, or even bet Carmella again.

Needless to say, Asuka was tricked into betting against Ronda though, and the rest was history, all leading up to now, seconds before anal penetration. Her heart was pounding anxiously, and Asuka couldn't decide whether she wanted the experience to be painful or not. Ready or not, Mella was coming and sure enough, a decision was made by Asuka's body, and not her mind.

As her anal ring expanded, slowly taking in the cock it knew better than any other, Asuka screamed in pain. A small part of her hoped she wouldn't have to suffer through the early goings, if nothing because taking ten-plus inches of rubber up your asshole can be pure hell. Yet, even with half a bottle of lube in the mix, pain was still intense but thankfully, it didn't stick around for long.

The initial penetration threw Asuka off more than anything, but once her butt took Mella's head, and more of that shaft piled in, things began to calm down. Not her mind, of course, that was still a fucking mess. But her body, at least, began to welcome and embrace the woman who had gifted Asuka with her second, and third, and fourth, and fifth, and so on, ass fuckings.

It was kind of ironic that only two women had ever fucked Asuka before, yet the ratio of times she's been fucked by Carmella dominated the stats. More cock gradually plowed its way into her tailpipe and, as it did, The Empress thought about that first time. The loss of her anal cherry on the night of Mania 34, made possible by Charlotte Flair, a woman now owned by Alexa Bliss.

Everything about it was painful, painful and...unenjoyable. But her subsequent second and sequels with Mella weren't like that. Every time Carmella fucked her ass, it never felt like she was being treated like a conquest. Rather, Asuka felt as though Mella fucked her like a normal lesbian would fuck her lover, which was something that Asuka appreciated, even if admitting it would put her gag reflex to work.

Carmella treated her not like a piece of meat, but a woman she cares about, evidenced by how slow and steady she used that hole, how she took her time to make sure Asuka's butt was ready to take more. She wasn't Paige, a broken bitch, at least not yet, anyway, and going ham on a hole wasn't exactly Mella's style anyway. Topping, for her, wasn't just about having sheer dominance over another. Rather, the thrill came from making someone like Asuka, seemingly tough and unbreakable, learn to love the feeling of a cock in her ass. Not by brute force or by will power, but persistence.

Taking her time allowed Asuka's hole to adjust rapidly. Helped by the copious amount of lube in play, and before long, that whole shitpipe was stuffed, every inch filling that perfect backside with room for more. Which, naturally, was a feat that Money Mella simply couldn't just ignore.

"Oh God! Oh God, babe, that's every inch! Mmmm fuuuuuck- every inch up your ass, my love! Every inch, just like old times! Sooooooo fucking good, baby, just stay like that now, okay? Stay still, keep spreading those cheeks, and let Mama Mella work," Carmella goaded, so lost the mental high of topping Asuka, her favorite piece of ass in the entire world. A piece of ass she loved so much, she literally fell in love with it. Yep, for Mella, things didn't really get much better than they currently were.

For Ronda though, things could definitely go for an improvement. Unlike Carmella, she'd practically been giving Paige her all since the beginning, and unlike Asuka, The Pale Princess took every thrust in stride. For an experienced buttslut, especially one who'd been craving this level of intensity, what Ronda was giving was not only welcomed, but considered a blessing. Euphoric even. It's all she could've hoped for.

Ronda was strong. Like, crazy strong! Years of MMA will do that to you. Every thrust was impactful, and mixed with a generous speed, meant Paige's pooper was getting the highest level of abuse available on WWE's roster. And she loved every second of it! In fact, Ronda's best was hardly enough to fully satisfy The Glampire.

"C'mon there, Mistress Ronda, give me more! More, more, more! I can take it, I swear, my bum can take it! I know I can serve you better, but I need it harder! Harder, harder, harder!" Paige pathetically pleaded, Ronda grunting angrily in response.

The sounds of Paige's porcelain butt flesh clapping against Ronda's tan thigh meat echoed throughout the room, easily drowning out the much softer, more sensual love-making happening just a few feet away. Mella was still sodomizing Asuka's inner sanctum with passion and precision, a far cry from the anal destruction Paige was experiencing after Ronda brought her pace to the next level. Even still though, Paige was partially unsatisfied.

Ronda was wrecking her arse well-beyond what Paige had recently become accustomed to. But she wasn't being pushed to her limits, and considering her asshole's near-limitless nature, that fact was a bit concerning. She could handle more, Hell, she could handle practically anything when it came to cocks and her asshole. Paige could tell that Ronda was the real deal, everything she'd been hoping for. But her well-trained bumhole longed for something else. It longed for two cocks at once.

Sadly, that wasn't likely, not when one of the only two tops in the room was Carmella. Mella was way too focused on her precious ASSuka, and there wasn't a snowball's chance in hell that she was going to give that ass up this soon. Too much work to be done. No, Paige would have to settle for what Ronda could deliver, which at the moment, just wasn't enough to satisfy her properly.

Asuka, on the other hand, was experiencing the exact opposite of her former bitch. Unlike Paige and her broken behind, Asuka wasn't insanely adept at taking long, hard things up her ass. Mella's performance, still slow and steady, with deep strokes that allowed every inch to calmly snake through her bowels, was growing increasingly less painful and more...familiar.

With each passing second, Asuka began to remember why she tried so desperately to avoid spending another night with Carmella. Why at one point, she willingly gave her asshole up to Carmella, albeit in secret. When Mella's toned, dancer's thighs softly pressed against her meaty ass, Asuka's memory was jogged a little bit more. This was a marathon, not a sprint, and as long as they continued to march towards the end goal, Carmella wasn't bothered. Not when fucking that ass, HER ass, felt as good as it did.

"God, I love you, ASSuka! I love you so, so, so much, babe! I can...mmmm no, I will, fuck this ass all night long! Oooooh fuck, it's too good not too! That's it, baby, keep 'em spread for Mama, okay? Nice and easy for me to own you!"

"Y-You do n-not....own....me!!" Asuka barked, subsequently devaluing her own argument by sinking her claws even deeper into the flesh on her ass to pry them apart even further. As she did, Carmella also took things a step further, reaching her hands out and seizing hold of the decorated vertan's multi-colored mane, an act that led Asuka to growl like a ferocious jungle cat, only to be quickly silenced once Mella pulled back roughly.

"Oh, baby, you couldn't be more wrong. You're all mine. Your face? Mine!" Carmella assured, lowering one hand down to caress Asuka's gorgeous face, stopping at Asuka's mouth to remind, "Your mouth? Mine!"

Carmella then brought her hand lower, latching it onto half of The Empress's ample chest. "Your tits? Mine!" A few rough, quick squeezes, and her hand was traveling again, finding a new, brief home atop Asuka's legs. "Your thighs? Mine!"

Then, Mella reached around, slowly pushing her hand deeper, until it teased Asuka's cunt...Asuka's soaking wet cunt. "This pussy? It's mine! Whenever I want it. But, you know why I never claim it, don't you, ASSuka? Because this..."

After a brief flick of her clit, Mella brought her hand back around, resting it atop its final domain. That perfect, round butt, better known by Carmella as the love of her life. "This ass? It's mine! And I love it so! I don't care if I ever fuck anyone else! I never need another piece of ass, swear to God! Because as long as I have you, ASSuka, I'll always be happy! And as long as I own your perfect ass, it'll never leave it empty."

Mella returned both hands to Asuka's hair, gripping tightly to press the former champion's face into the floor below, giving herself an even better angle to tap that ass with, all while declaring, "I own you, and I especially own this ass! But you know what, ASSuka? We're lovers for a reason, babe. I own your ass, and honestly, your ass owns my cock!"

Those impassioned words left her mouth and, as they did, Carmella finally started bucking her hips faster. Not crack-head fast, but enough for Asuka to tell the difference. And, boy oh boy, did she tell the difference! It took a second for Carmella to get into a rhythm with her newfound pace, but once she did, more and more memories began to flood back in. Memories that Asuka seemingly banished from her mind, only for them to be reawakened by the woman who created them in the first place.

While a mega-sized ass fucking montage played back in Asuka's mind, poor, pathetic, pale Paige was still desperately seeking an even greater form of anal stimulation. Ronda's huge cock barreled into her a mile-a-minute, but it wasn't enough. She needed more, she craved a more abusive scenario, a testament to how depraved and broken Paige, a once proud champion in WWE, truly was. Even the alpha, the strongest woman in the company, wasn't enough.

Paige tried, she really tried to give Ronda the benefit of the doubt. And maybe...maybe it wasn't on Rowdy. Maybe Paige was just too pathetic, so pathetic that one top just wasn't enough. Perhaps that's why she bounced from cock to cock, hoping to find "the one" who could truly satisfy those big, bleached, British booty cheeks? Maybe BritBrat, herself, was the problem?

It certainly seemed as though. Paige wouldn't dare deny how great it felt to be truly dominated, and Ronda was giving her arse everything under the sun. But, Paige and "sun" have never really worked well together, have they? It truly felt like nothing could hit the highs that Paige remembered, the heights of her early bottoming career, before the massive influx of NXT talent, and before her wrestling career went downhill. That was...before the alpha took her performance even further beyond.

"Still want more, BritBrat?" Ronda asked, aggressively pumping that pooper. "Huh, bitch? You want to know what the alpha is capable of?"

Paige, delirious from the anal assault despite hoping for more, answered, "YES! God yes, please! Give my arse everythin' you've got!"

"Everything?" Ronda growled, putting brakes on her movements. "Oh, you'll get everything, bitch! Just as soon as you tell me who owns this ass? Spill it!"

A harsh slap to that rump, far from the first, kicked Paige into high gear. "It's yours! My big bum belongs to you!"

"Damn straight!" Ronda barked. "And I fuck this big bum better than anyone ever has, don't I?"

Paige's response wasn't quite as positive for that question. After a moment of hesitation, she quipped, "W-Well..."

Fortunately, Ronda was so deep into her groove, she didn't even bother letting BritBrat's response get her down. Rousey's always been the act first, talk later type anyway, after all. So, instead of harping on "why" she was the greatest thing to ever grace that arse, she proved it.

A guttural grunt, reminiscent of the world's greatest athletes expelled from Ronda's soul as she yanked Paige into an upright position, every inch of her cock still buried deep within those British bowels. She hooked one of The Glampire's arms with her own, and snaked her other around, latching onto the helpless bitch's throat and squeezing tightly. Paige was completely under Ronda's control. Only then, did Rowdy pump her hips again, and, as she did, Paige'e eyes widened.

That cock plunged in deeper, it hit depths she didn't even know existed. With the quarters ever so close, their skin clapping together grew even louder and with it came the exponential growth of the pleasure poor little Paige was subjected to. Sublime, in every conceivable way.

If the consummate, incredible bum-fuckery wasn't enough, the pain of having her arm jerked around and the shortness of breath as a result of the choking sent Ronda's performance over the edge. Paige had come into tonight, into her new life under Ronda with the hope that finally, she'd be properly abused. That she'd have a top who could treat a Norwich whore the way she deserved. And at long last, Paige was getting her wish.

Breathing became more difficult, especially as Ronda's intensity increased, which lead the impressive double-champion to lose focus and, quite carelessly, forget she was even choking her new bitch in the first place. For a while, Paige couldn't breath at all, eventually gasping for air and receiving a momentary reprieve once Ronda caught wind. It didn't last long though, and soon after, Paige's windpipe was crushed again, underneath the awesome might of WWE's alpha, the woman who was knee-deep in teaching Paige that she didn't need two cocks to have her asshole wrecked beyond belief. Just one. Just the alpha's. Just one huge, ultra-skilled cock, a fact that Asuka, Paige's former owner, had already come to realize.

The calmer, simpler times of plausible deniability were long gone for poor Asuka, who's asshole had finally come to remember everything Mella's cock had taught it. Loosey-goosey now, no more resistance by that perfect body and, honestly, her mind's resistance had begun to follow suit. Not that it hadn't already, and not that Asuka hadn't vividly remembered what Mella had done to her and how regrettably she enjoyed it, over and over again. But now, she was hardly trying to hide it.

Small, muffled moans out of Asuka's mouth had become par for the course since the initial pain subsided but now? They were borderline uncontrollable, almost as loud as the beleaguered offerings of The Anti-Diva. And unfortunately for her reputation, that wasn't the only way her body began to betray her.

Much like Ronda, Mella was hitting Asuka's deepest spots, and unlike Paige, simply hitting them was enough to drive The Empress wild. The pleasure, the passion became so intense, that her muscles began to stiffen up, taking away the ability to spread her ass cheeks apart. Asuka couldn't help it, she couldn't help what she was feeling...the way Carmella's cock made her feel, a fact that The Money Mistress wasn't lost on.

"Mmm, you like that, baby? You like when your Money Mistress pounds your asshole like this, huh? C'mon, ASSuka, you can tell me. Oooh fuck, you can trust me, babe," Mella purred, but even though her true feelings were obvious, Asuka wasn't budging. Which was a real shame, considering it would really just be confirming what everyone already suspected, anyway.

Asuka's reputation hasn't exactly been iron-clad as of late. Hell, one could argue that her true downfall began the second she relinquished the NXT title, an injury rendering her unable to compete and defend a prize she became synonymous with. An injury that many in the locker room felt that she faked to avoid a humiliating defeat before her big main roster call-up.

Whether that was true or not, nobody really knew. Merely speculation. Painfully true though, is that right from the jump, Asuka's main roster run reeked of disappointment. The most modest of wins against the likes of Dana Brooke and Emma among other, culminating in a career-defining victory in the first ever women's Royal Rumble. Only to be upstaged by the woman currently pumping Paige's pipe into oblivion.

Asuka won, but upon making history, came out of said history looking like the least important person and, funnily enough, looks aren't always deceiving. As she stood aghast upon Ronda Rousey's debut, Charlotte to one side and Alexa on the other, Asuka was the weakest woman present, proven by the fact that mere weeks later, she lost to The Queen, giving up her streak, her asshole, and the chance to make history yet again.

In failure usually comes the desire to succeed, the will to be better, but that hadn't come for Asuka. After losing everything, she maintained her mental stability, and naturally, assumed she was still untouchable. Several losses to Carmella, who'd cashed in on Charlotte to win the same belt that Asuka challenged for at Mania, finally acted as a wake-up call.

Asuka wasn't The Empress anymore, and hadn't been for quite a while. The exact moment where she changed, on the surface, was hard to pinpoint. Some "smart" fans would probably claim that Asuka was always a shell of Kana, of her former self in days gone by. Other would probably say that losing to Charlotte, finding someone who was, in fact, ready for Asuka, altered her mind and destroyed the mystique that made her so powerful. But only two understood when the real change took place: Carmella and Asuka, the star-crossed lovers themselves.

Mella has known for a while, really ever since she fell in love with her precious ASSuka's perfect peach. Asuka had changed, but because she, herself, hadn't realized it, she still carried herself the same way as always. But now? With her whole body betraying her, stabbing her at every possible turn like Caesar on the Idea of March, it was hard to deny. No, no it was undeniable! Asuka....Asuka liked having her ass fucked!

Something she should've realized long ago, when she willingly gave her asshole up several times to Carmella, but only now was it settling in. The waves of pleasure were too much to ignore; they rocked her body unlike anything she'd ever felt in her near 40 years on this Earth. Ecstasy in it's most potent form, even greater than that which she felt the last time Carmella rammed her butt because this time, Mella wasn't holding back. She couldn't imagine another second of life without her precious ASSuka broken beyond repair.

"Admit it, baby," Carmella whispered, barely audible, but the soft soundwaves punctured through, straight into Asuka's ears. Mella wasn't done though, far from it; she was ready to put the final nail in Asuka's topping coffin. So, she lowered her body on top of her beloved's, until their faces pressed against one another and their bodies were sandwiched together. Pronebone, as the hip people call it, but to Carmella, this was the burial of Asuka, and the thrilling birth of ASSuka, the world's greatest bitch, at least to her.

With their muscular, sweaty bodies sharing heat without a millimeter between them, Carmella started pumping her hips even faster, pummeling that poop chute properly and sending her precious into even more of a crazed, delirious state. Then she repeated, "Admit it! Admit that you love my cock! My cock loves your ass, so just say it, baby! Tell us all what we already know: that you and I were meant for each other."

Asuka tried to ignore, she tried to stay strong. Think of the championships, think of her legacy, think of what her family and friends back home would say if she crawled back a broken shell of herself. But she couldn't. Because all she could think about was how incredible it felt to get her fat ass fucked senseless by Carmella and how, after so long, how badly she wanted to cum. Oh God, she wanted to cum so hard, she could barely contain it.

Asuka knew that this time, if she begged to cum, she'd have a witness. If she begged to cum, there was no going back. But she couldn't help it; she needed to cum so badly, it was worth the risk. Through her delusions and mind deterioration, Asuka was able to catch a glimpse of Paige, a woman she once owned, and one the proudest bottoms in WWE.