Bowling with Sexy Veronica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, I felt embarrassed to think that I accused Tina of wanting to masturbate me. How dare I think that of her? She's my long-time friend. Then, giving me mixed, sexual signals, she paused while staring down at the bulge in my pants again before looking up at me to give me a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"I'd blow you. I'd suck your cock, Stephen," she while sliding a slow tongue across her red, full lips and staring up at me with sexual seduction before reaching her hand down again to cup my testicles through my pants.

# # #

Stunned that Tina offered to blow me, I was shocked. I never thought of Tina blowing me. I had no idea that she was a whore who would cheat on her husband with me. I didn't know what to say. How do I respond to that without hurting her feelings by rejecting her? What man in their right mind would say no to receiving a blowjob from Tina?

"I love sucking cock and I always wanted to blow you. I'd even allow you to cum in my mouth and all over my face. I'd allow you to give me a cum bath, Stephen," said Tina.

She took my finger and slowly slid it across her red, full lips before taking my finger in her mouth. While staring up at me, she sucked my finger. Giving my finger the right amount of pressure with her lips that she'd give my cock, she sucked my finger as if she was already sucking my prick.

Suddenly forgetting about my big breasted fantasy woman, I imagined my cock buried in Tina's pretty mouth while she stroked my cock and sucked my cock. I imagined putting a gentle hand to the back of her brunette, pretty head and humping her mouth while fucking her face. I imagined her stroking me and sucking me while I fondled her modest, B cup breasts and fingered her erect nipples through her clothes.

"You'd really blow me, Tina," I asked incredibly while still in disbelief? As shocked as I was sexually excited, I couldn't believe that Tina offered to blow me. My best friend's wife, someone that I had known for years, offered to suck my cock and allow me to cum in her mouth. "I don't think your husband would like you blowing me and me cumming in your mouth," I said while imagining my cock buried in Tina's beautiful mouth again.

Then, reconsidering her sucking my cock, while staring at her full, red lips, I looked at her again with as much horniness as I looked at her with sexual lust. With her offering to blow me, I suddenly wanted her to blow me. With her offering to allow me to cum in her mouth, I suddenly wanted to cum in her mouth. With Tina so very pretty, it was hard not to accept receiving a blowjob from her.

"You'd really suck my cock, Tina," I asked while still not believing that she'd blow me? Surely, she's sexually teasing me. "You'd really blow me," I asked again while looking over at her and imagining my prick in her mouth? "You'd really allow me to cum in your mouth and all over your face," I asked while looking at her with a newfound sexual interest? "You'd really allow me to give you a cum bath?"

# # #

We got in my car and as soon as I sat in the driver's seat, she slid a slow hand over my bulging prick again while leaning up and moving over to kiss me. She parted my lips with her tongue and stuck her tongue in my mouth. The first time romantically kissing her on the lips, I couldn't believe she was sexually soliciting me. Unable to help myself, with me horny after having a night of seeing upskirt peeks of panties and down-blouse views of tits, I couldn't believe that I was making out with my best friend's wife.

"Are you sure you don't want me to suck you, Stephen? What my husband doesn't know won't hurt him. Besides, I know that he has someone on the side, a co-worker, someone named Brenda, that he uses as his excuse for working late," she said with a shrug as if she didn't care that her husband was having a sexual affair behind her back.

Seemingly not taking no for an answer, exposing her naked breasts to me, she raised her top and her bra while staring over at me. As soon as she did, her B cup naked breasts, fell from her bra. I saw Tina's naked tits. I couldn't believe that I saw Tina's naked tits.

No stopping with just exposing her naked breasts to me, still not taking no for an answer, she put my hand on her naked breast. As soon as her smallish breast filled my hand, and when her nipples suddenly erected, with her blowing me a reality, embarrassed, I pulled my hand away. I was as embarrassed as I was sexually excited. Now, no longer thinking of my dream woman, the only thing that I could imagine was my erect prick buried in Tina's mouth.

"I can't do this, Tina," I said disappointing my little brain by refusing to allow her to blow me with my big brain. "I'm sorry," I said thinking that every time I saw her husband I'd think of Tina with my erect prick in her mouth. "As much as I'd love you to suck my cock and as much as I'd love to cum in your mouth, I can't. I just can't," I said.

As if someone else was talking, I couldn't believe that I turned down Tina's offer to blow me. Yet, now that I saw Tina's naked breasts, every time I saw Tina, I'd think of her topless. I'd think of her naked, B cup breasts and her erect nipples. I'd think of her putting my hand on her naked tit and her putting her hand on my bulging erection.

"That's okay. I understand. You're a good friend, Stephen," she said while pulling her bra and top down.

# # #

Determine to change the subject back to what I had asked about wanting to know the mystery woman's first name, I asked her my original question again.

"Who is that woman at the bowling alley? What's her name?"

She laughed again.

"After seeing my naked, modest breasts, you're back to thinking of her big boobs," she said with a laugh. "Is that it? I don't blame you," she said with a laugh and a shrug. "With me fully aware that you're a breast man, she does have massively enormous breasts."

I returned her laugh with my laugh.

"Sorry, I can't help myself. I love big breasted women and her breasts are huge," I said with her imagined, naked breasts filling my horny imagination. "Who has breasts like that? No one has breasts that big," I said with curiosity. "They're not implants, are they? Do you think that they are implants, Tina," I asked with disappointment that they may be breast implants?

Tina rolled her eyes while giving me a look. She made a face while shaking her head no.

"Oh, trust me, I've seen her naked at the women's shower at the gym. Her breasts are natural alright," said Tina. "She has the biggest breasts that I've ever seen. Matter of fact, she has an incredible body. She has the body of a porn star and the face of a beauty queen. She puts the rest of us women to shame," she said.

Still waiting for her to answer my question, I at least wanted to know her name. I repeated my original question again.

"So, who is she? What's her name?"

Tina shrugged her shoulder.

"Oh, that's Veronica," she replied, as if I should know who Veronica is.

I looked at Tina now even more curious than I was before.

"Veronica, who's Veronica," I asked again?

Seemingly exasperated with me, perhaps because I refused her offer to blow me, Tina rolled her eyes and sighed again.

"Veronica," she repeated. "You know Veronica. Kathy's roommate. She's a stripper. She works at the club. With her only working weekends and off during the week, she was filling in tonight because we were short a bowler. Asking her to fill-in on such short notice, she didn't have time to go home and change and the reason why that she bowled in such short and sexually revealing skirt."

# # #

Tina looked at me ready to drop the subject of Veronica. Only, unable to stop thinking of her, I imagined Veronica dancing around a pole while stripping off her clothes to music. I imagined her giving men lap dances. I imagined her stripping herself naked in the privacy of the VIP room and sucking cock and fucking men for money. I imagined her stripping herself naked for me and having hot sex with me, too.

"Oh," I said with a shrug while pretending that I knew who she was. "I didn't recognize her."

Tina laughed.

"How could you recognize her," laughed Tina again? "You weren't looking at her face. When you weren't staring at her panties, you were staring at her big tits," she said.

With us having been friends for years, I was embarrassed that she could read me so well.

"You're right," I said with a laugh. "She gave the men quite the show of her white, bikini panties and her big boobs. Yet, I don't think the men minded seeing her panty clad ass and/or her fully clothe breasts," I said with another laugh.

Seemingly preoccupied with my cock, Tina looked up at me before staring down at the bulge in my jeans again.

"Actually, if I say so myself, Veronica does have a terrific body. I wish I had her body. If I had her body, I wouldn't be horny today," she said looking up at me. "If I had her body, I wouldn't be asking to suck your cock. You'd be asking me to blow you and allow you to cum in my mouth," she said with a dirty laugh.

She put her hand on the bulging lump in my pants again. Seemingly determined to blow me, she squeezed my growing erection. Not stopping there, she sexually teased the head of my cock with her fingertips and fondled my stiff prick through my pants.

"I'm still horny, Stephen," said Tina staring up at me with sexual lust. "With us never alone together, I really want to suck your cock," she said while sliding a slow hand over my bulging erection. "Please let me blow you, Stephen. Please let me suck your cock. I'm so horny and I need you to cum in my mouth," she said. "I need to dream of blowing you and you cumming in my mouth so that I can sleep tonight."

# # #

Before I could even answer her, she unzipped me, reached her hand inside my pants, and pulled out my prick. While holding my growing erection in her soft, warm hand, she slowly stroked me. Then, she lifted her shirt and bra again to expose her naked breasts while taking me by the wrist and putting my hand on her naked breast again. Then, she stared down at my cock while continuing to slowly stroke me. Finally, while staring up at me and sexually teasing me with her big, brown, beautiful eyes, she leaned down, put her head in my lap, and took me in her mouth.

While I fondled her modest B cup breasts and fingered her erect nipples, Tina was blowing me. I couldn't believe that Tina was blowing me. Someone that I had known for years and had even been the best man at her wedding, Tina was blowing me. I couldn't believe she was blowing me. Even while staring down at the back of her head and even when she looked up at me with my prick in her mouth, I had a difficult time wrapping my head around the fact that Tina sucking my cock.

Continuing to sexually tease me with her eyes, she continued staring up at me with my cock buried in her beautiful mouth. Embarrassed to confess, I imagined Veronica blowing me instead of Tina sucking my prick. I still had a questioning look on my face. Needing to at least know her first name, I still didn't know who Veronica was.

Then, with me sexually excited that my best friend's wife was blowing me, unable to control myself from cumming, I put a gentle hand to the back of her head and pushed my cock deeper in her mouth. I humped her mouth and fucked her face before exploding a huge load of cum in her mouth. Surprising her, as soon as she removed my prick from her lips, I exploded a second load of cum all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts. I couldn't believe how much cum that I gushed all over Tina.

She had cum dripping from her hair, her nose, her mouth, her chin, and from her naked breasts. With her making me so sexually excited by her offering to blow me, I had never ejaculated as much cum on any woman. What she didn't swallow, she gathered up with her fingertips and sucked the cum from them. Something that I never imagined doing, I gave my best friend's wife quite the cum bath.

Honestly, not expecting her to blow me, especially after refusing her offer to blow me, she gave me a great blowjob. She gave me one of the best blowjobs that I ever had the sexual pleasure of receiving. Tina is, indeed, a very talented cocksucker. Only, I couldn't stop myself from thinking of Veronica. I wondered what it would feel like for Veronica to blow me as I touched, felt, fondled, and groped her huge naked breasts while sucking her erect nipples.

"You still look like you don't remember her. Surely, you must have met her before," said Tina wiping cum from her face, her hair, and her breasts with a tissue. "You'd never forget someone who looked like her. Surely, you must have met her when you were over Kathy's house." When I didn't respond, she repeated her question. "Didn't you meet her when you were over Kathy's apartment? She's always there hanging out every weekend before she had to leave for work."

I shook my head no.

"No, I never met her. By the time I showed up at Kathy's apartment, it was always late. No doubt, she had already left. Besides, I didn't sit around in the living room socializing. I was only there to talk to Kathy in private. We stayed in the kitchen or in the hall and away from everyone."

# # #

Until that moment, with me an open book, never secretive about where I was and/or what I was doing, I wasn't aware that my whereabouts during early morning or late-night hours was common knowledge, especially with gossiping women. Yet, keeping to myself, it certainly had never been my practice to discuss or even mention my whereabouts with anyone. Any guy with even the least bit of intelligence learns very early on that making that kind of information available guarantees that he will have no more secrets, period. Chances are, somehow, someway, and someday, his so-called friends will use that information against him.

Oddly enough, with Kathy's roommate still on my mind, I went from never having met Veronica before to running into Tina again the following week. Now, every time I saw Tina, I thought of her topless. I thought of her with my prick in her mouth. I thought of her blowing me. I thought of cumming in her mouth and all over her pretty face. Unable to remove the image of her sucking my prick and me giving her a cum bath, I thought of her with cum dripping from her hair, her nose, her chin, and dripping from her naked breasts.

Now, instead of being horny enough to masturbate over Tina, I couldn't believe that I allowed her to blow me. I couldn't believe that I ejaculated cum in her mouth. I couldn't believe that I ejaculated cum all over her pretty face. I couldn't' believe that I gave my best friend's wife a cum bath. I felt like such a cad betraying my best friend. Yet, as my excuse to allow her to blow me, Tina told me that he was having sexual affair with someone else, a co-worker, too.

With Veronica's panties, big breasts, and pretty face something that I continued masturbating over every morning and every night, I asked Tina about Kathy's roommate again. Thinking about asking her out, I wondered if she was married. I wondered if she was single. I wondered if she was seeing anyone. Then, thinking the worst with dread, I wondered if she was lesbian.

Clearly sexually fascinated with her, I wondered what she looked like in her bra and panties. I wondered what she looked like topless. I wondered what she looked like naked. I wondered what she looked like leaning over me with her big tits hanging in my face and with my cock buried in her mouth.

# # #

At the time, no more than fuck buddies, my relationship with Kathy was sexually casual at best. She blew me and I fucked her. She had recently returned from another state after leaving her first husband and was in the process of getting a divorce. Yet, as any married woman in her late twenties, her libido had become accustomed to a certain level of sexual activity.

While we were engaged in some social activities, namely sex, my primary function had been to provide her libido with the activity it had been accustomed to having. As a healthy male in my late twenties, having sex with Kathy was a job that I was happy doing. To this day I have no idea how the female communication network functions, all I know for sure is a guy would never have a chance if he wanted anything kept quiet. Seemingly, even though I had not told anyone about Kathy and I, seemingly, everyone knew about our casual, sexual relationship.

In the way that I had asked Tina about Veronica, I asked Kathy about Veronica, too. Surprising me, when I asked Kathy about Veronica, she said that Veronica had asked her about me. Giving me the go ahead, not standing in my way, with us not having a serious relationship, only a casual, sexual one, if I wanted to talk with Veronica, it was okay with her. Fortunately, for me, there would be no issues between us. Now, I needed to know if Veronica was interested in me enough to have sex.

'Whoa! Wait. What am I thinking? Who am I kidding? A sexual relationship with Veronica? I should be so lucky,' I thought.

With her super-hot, she was way out of my league. Yet, who could ask for a better response than that she had asked Kathy about me? Wanting to believe that Veronica, hopefully, was as sexually interested in me as I was sexually interested in her, I couldn't wait to see her again.

Then, Kathy put the icing on the cake that made me want to have sex with Veronica even more.

"Be careful what you say to Veronica, because if you come on to her too strong, she'll likely take you home and screw your brains out," said Kathy with a dirty laugh. "An understatement, she has the sexual libido of a horny man. Keeping count in her little, black book, she's had sex with more than five-hundred men. With her always horny, she loves sex, especially sucking cock. She loves sucking cock. A talented cocksucker, a compliment to her for a blowjob well done, she loves it when a man cums in her mouth and all over her face," said Kathy. "She truly loves cum baths."

I don't know if I looked more stunned or happy, but however I looked, it caused her to chuckle and reiterate that she wasn't joking with me about Veronica's overactive libido. Now, when thinking of Veronica, instead of thinking of her panties or her giant breasts, I thought of her naked and having sex with her. I thought or her blowing me. With Kathy suddenly making me horny, in the way that I did with Tina, I thought of Veronica sucking my cock while stroking my prick and cumming in her mouth and all over her pretty face.

"Seriously, you may not be able to handle Veronica. She's quite the handful when it comes to sex," said Kathy with a dirty laugh. "Her last boyfriend left her because she wanted more sex than he was able to give her. She fucked him every night and blew him every morning. Then, before she left for work, she spent the weekend in bed with him. Sex, sex, and more sex. Everything is about sex with Veronica."

'Wow,' I thought. 'Sex, sex, and more sex, what man would turn her down for sex? My sexual fantasy come true, I'd love to fuck her every night and have her blow me every morning. Until she needed to leave for work, I'd love to spend the weekend in bed with her.'

# # #

Ever since Kathy ended her marriage, she lost a lot of the weight. People who knew her said that she lost all of the weight she had gained due to her, emotional, marital situation. What she went through in her marriage to her ex-husband and with the back-and-forth negotiations of her subsequent divorce was detrimental to her health.

Yet, something that was important to me, even after losing so much weight, she still had D cup breasts. She was still an attractive woman and I enjoyed having no strings attached sex with her. Yet, now that I saw Veronica, setting my sights on her, while suddenly feeling so shallow, with her having much bigger breasts than Kathy's big breasts, I'd love to have sex with her.