Box Shaped Heart Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's not!" Carter protested.

"He is!" Simon said back, his hands flexing on the wheel.

He almost felt tempted to challenge the guy to a stupid childish game.

"No shit," he said aggressively. "So that is why I just feel the need to get on my knees for any cock in the company."

"Well, it's not like that. Actually, you were pretty cruel to tell Bernie you were going to suck him off for whatever he has to do for you. He really believed it, the poor shmuck," Simon laughed.

"You were the one to say that everybody goes in and out my office like a public toilet," Carter said defensively, this time.

"I was pissed at you for telling Bernie that. Plus, when I saw him getting out of your office, struggling to pull up his pants, I swear, Alex, I thought I was seeing red in front of my eyes."

"Yeah, right," Carter snorted. "You were cold as a shark when you came in."

"Yeah, of course I was. I know well not to act jealous around you. You say you find it bothersome. Funny thing coming from a guy who's perpetually jealous."

Carter's ears prickled with apprehension. What was this all about? Alex jealous? Why? Aron was not a cheater.

"The truth is you have been suspecting Aron for a while," Simon continued his annoying chatter. "Only when he turned back from his last business trip, though, you were sure. You didn't get to tell me why, but you were sure. You said you had some proof or something."

Hmm, things were getting convoluted now. What was this proof Simon was talking about? Of course, the dude could just talk out of his ass.

"It's not what I feel now," he said stubbornly. "I love my husband and I would never cheat on him," he said, hoping he sounded convincing enough.

"Well, you already cheated on him," Simon said through his teeth. "With me."

Carter's heart sank. That couldn't be true. Yeah, Alex was a scumbag for stealing Aron and making him gay - yeah, Aron had had other gay stuff going on before, apparently, but Carter was sure the guy was just experimenting and stuff - but he could not be that much of a scumbag. Why would Alex cheat on Aron when Aron was perfect?

***

During lunch, Simon proved he knew how to be professional, talking only about business. Until he pushed his phone towards Carter, with a silent plea in his eyes. Carter stared at the offending object for a while, before asking.

"What am I supposed to do with this?"

Simon continued to stare at his folder.

"Just look at the pictures. Pictures of us. Maybe then you'll remember."

Well, that could not be faked, right? He took the guy's phone and stared at the first photo. He felt the instant need to grind his teeth. The scumbag sitting across from him wasn't lying.

TBC

12