Box Shaped Heart Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, thanks or something. Just get this. Aron's mine," Carter linked his fingers. "So sorry if I'm not going to let him come here and watch some naked dudes pretending to have sex. He can come for drinks and to see you, if he wants, of course," he added. "Really, just watching? Was he jerking off or something?"

"No, what kind of establishment do you think I ran here?" David frowned. "People who want to engage in sexual acts have private rooms for that."

"Okay. Wait, you weren't interested in him or anything, I hope," he said, now feeling anxious again.

"No," David shook his head. "He's not my type, even if he were single and not married to you. As a friend, and someone who is into this lifestyle, I would have loved to offer him a proper introduction, but so far, he said no."

"Ah, so he's not like submissive enough?" Carter ran his mouth once more.

"Oh, I think he can be plenty submissive," David said. "But it would not be right for him. He may feel guilty and find this an outlet to blow some steam, but he would never be into this as a lifestyle, that I am sure."

"A lifestyle? Like what? Wearing a collar underneath his shirt at work?" Carter asked.

David threw him another odd look.

"You're making me itch to take you for a ride, Alex. You're lucky Aron's your husband. You would totally be my type," the man now smiled at him, and Carter could feel his stomach doing a small flip. Not a full-fledged one, but a semi-flip.

David laughed and shook his head.

"Maybe Aron's wildcat just needs a strong hand to tame him," he said.

"Like hell," Carter almost choked on his words.

"Well, I hope you'll come around with Aron, and we can all have some fun. No, I won't spank you or tie you to an X-cross. Not without your written consent at least," the man laughed.

Carter gulped. David's eyes were boring into him like they were trying to make him spill all his secrets. He could see why the guy was running a BDSM club.

"Stop looking at me like you're looking to be trained and owned," the man joked again. "I'm sure Aron won't approve. Now, in all seriousness, I'm glad your sex life improved. It was quite a sore point for Aron, you know?"

"Hmm," Carter mumbled.

He wanted nothing but to hurry back home and get owned. By Aron and no one else.

"Come on, shoo back home," the man said with a small smile. "My sub will be here soon and if he sees you, he might become jealous. And, frankly, I'm really attached to that vase," David joked.

Carter stood up and offered the man his hand. David shook it shortly, barely hiding his surprise.

"Thanks, man, for telling me about Aron."

"No problem. Glad to have finally met you. And, you know, if you ever feel like you need a strong hand ..." the man joked.

"Shut up, man. I already have an owner," Carter replied.

David winked at him.

"Then hurry back to him already."

To say that he was happy when he walked out the door was an understatement.

TBC