Box Shaped Heart Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No Aron to come home to. He had used to love the silence of his home and being on his own. The buzz produced by human activity around him was usually an annoyance, something to keep his thoughts from tumbling together like the Niagara Falls.

"Eww, that is so disgusting!"

It took him a few moments to realize that the off-putting comment was directed at him. The voice seemed a bit familiar, too. He raised his eyes and almost jumped and ran away. Right there, in flesh and blood, with a hand squeezing the back of the chair across from Carter, stood no one else but Alex Ruskin.

Carter could tell the guy was trembling, and barely reigning in whatever he was feeling at the moment. It was so strange to look at Alex. As if he was looking in a mirror, since that had been a face he had seen when looking at his own reflection for days on end.

But, even so, he could see the striking differences. Alex was keeping his head high, but he was strung, like a cat ready to pounce. There was an imperceptible sway in his hips, as if he was ready at any moment to start walking down a catwalk.

And he was holding the gaudiest thing a guy could use and still call a man purse, a large rectangle with dazzling lines, like it was some sort of camouflage. Carter could not take his eyes off that thing.

"Now tell me, Carter," Alex spat his name like it was poison, "did you have fun screwing my husband?"

"Sorry not sorry, you cheater," Carter replied, the words coming out of his mouth, like a round of bullets from an automatic weapon.

Alex's perfect lips made a perfect O.

TBC

*****

Author's note:

This is the Zsa Zsa Gabor's quote Carter remembers:

"I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house." - Zsa Zsa Gabor

Thank you for continuing to read and enjoy! Most of your questions will receive answers until the story is over. I just want to mention that since this story is told completely from Carter's POV, there will only be a few details about Alex and his own 'adventures', all depending on what Alex wants to share with Carter.

12