Box Shaped Heart Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And he wanted to touch, to feel everywhere. Which was easy, because, from this position, he could grab Aron's sexy ass with both hands, and help the guy move. Not that the guy needed any help. He surely knew how to do that, making Carter's dick want to do a little happy dance, only that the fucker was clearly too busy being grabbed and squeezed and rubbed by a damn fine channel of tight muscles to give a damn about anything else in the universe right now.

"Oh, fuck, right there," Aron encouraged him.

What? Was he doing something good? But wasn't Aron in charge? Oh, it seemed that he was actually guiding the guy's moves by using his hands. He was groping Aron's buttocks, kneading them, and suddenly, Aron pushed himself up and began stroking his dick fast.

"You're so ..." Carter gulped, feeling too much, too soon.

Sexy? Beautiful? Handsome? Amazing?

Hot droplets began pelting his chest and abdomen as Aron exploded, arching his back and clamping down hard on Carter's cock. Ah, at least he could no longer worry about coming too fast.

Because that was exactly what he was doing right that moment, filling Aron's ass, or at least, hoping that was what he was doing because it was too hot and too tight, and his cock couldn't take it anymore.

Aron moved and crashed by his side, breathing hard.

"Fuck," the man said and covered his face with one arm.

"Um, did I ... suck big time?" Carter asked, his breath ragged, just the same.

"You're kidding me, right?" Aron let down his arm and turned his head to watch him in the eyes. "Tell me, have you really not done it before? With other guys?"

"You practically did all the work," Carter tried to reason with his friend. "And only you. You're the only one."

Technically, not a lie.

Correct.

Glad we're on the same page.

"I should be the one asking how it was, but ... I think I have an ass full of cum that tells me how it all went down on your part, too," Aron joked. "Now I should ask for a repeat performance because I think I was the one who didn't manage to hold it in enough."

"No, you did well," Carter protested. "I mean it was good. Awesome. I want to. A repeat performance."

You know there are more neurons in here than just one. How about you use them to put together longer strings of words?

Shut up. I'm nervous!

He liked it. Just face it already.

"You were great," Aron chuckled. "And I am definitely glad that you haven't run away just yet."

Carter pushed himself up on one elbow and turned toward Aron.

"I'm not running away."

Never will.

"So glad to hear it," Aron whispered, sneaking one arm to grab Carter and pull him into a kiss again. "But forgive me, while some of my blood, along with other things, return to my head, I need to ask. Why now?"

"Why now?" Carter mimicked.

"Yes. I mean, I should say, again and again, I'm not complaining. But you could have staved your curiosity, so to speak, with anyone. So maybe the question I'm trying to ask here is why me?"

Carter frowned. Oh, fuck. How the hell was he getting out of this?

"I've always tried new things with you," he said cautiously. "I don't trust anyone else."

"Hmm," Aron seemed to analyze his answer for a few seconds. "So do you like me?"

"Yeah, of course I like you. I've always liked you," Carter said quickly.

"I know. But I don't mean like a friend but like a ..."

"Fuck buddy?" Carter supplied right away.

Aron seemed disappointed. Just for a fleeting moment, because his face warmed up again with a smile.

"Okay, a fuck buddy," the man admitted.

"Yeah, you're the best," Carter replied in all honesty. "You kiss like a devil, you know? Or like an angel. Sorry, I'm getting things all mixed up. Which one would mean better?"

"I'll take it," Aron said quickly. "I'll take the compliment. What else do you like about me?"

Everything.

Too simple. Try being, you know, a bit less like how you usually are.

What do you mean like I usually am?

Blunt and uninteresting.

Well, his brain had a point. But there was just so much he wanted to say, and the words were now trying to push all through his mouth at the same time. This wasn't going to work. So, with a sigh, he put one hand on Aron's shoulder and he began contouring the beautiful shape.

"This," he said, his voice strained.

His fingers went lower, taking in the biceps, caressing the inside of the elbow, then brushing against a firm pec.

"And this," his voice went deeper.

It was nice to feel Aron's washboard abs next. His fingers searched and found purchase in the black hair above Aron's sex, now semi-dormant.

"And this," his voice quieter now.

When his hand wrapped firmly around Aron's cock, now lengthening under his touch, the man pulled him close again.

"You like my body?" Aron asked, and his voice was just as strained, and deep, and quiet.

"No, I mean not only. You," Carter said. "Inside and outside. Wow, that sounded stupid!"

Wow, you just said that out loud!

"No," Aron contradicted him in a solemn tone. "Not stupid at all."

"Do you want to fuck me?" Carter asked, too nervous to admit what that silent intimacy meant.

"I thought tonight it would be only about you on top. You know, getting adjusted to sitting in the saddle."

"I'd rather be the one mounted," Carter admitted.

Damn, he was just saying stupid thing after stupid thing. Soon enough, Aron was just going to start laughing at his stupidity. But no, Aron had never laughed at him. Not in a way that would make him feel bad.

He wasn't laughing now either. His intense gaze was once more on Carter, and that was not the only thing on him. The man straddled him, making him sink into the plush bedding.

"You sure?" Aron cooed, pushing himself between Carter's legs. "I might subject you to the perversity of the missionary position again."

"Ha, ha, funny," Carter said dryly. "How about, you know, from behind?"

"I don't know," Aron pretended to ponder. "What if I find your ass too sexy and I come in five seconds?"

Carter made a long face.

"Just joking. I told you; you were great. Actually, no, you were perfect. So, come on, present your sexy rump so I can mount you."

Aron was always playing into his jokes, had ever been since they were kids. Yeah, they were always laughing together. Maybe that was some secret-secret of their friendship.

"All right," he tried to sound cool, but his heart was starting to beat fast again.

Aron coaxed him into position, and, for what seemed like minutes, he caressed Carter's back and ass, making sure to pour plenty of lube down the crack and massaging the muscles outside and inside the hole.

"Do you like, you know, smooth guys?" Carter found himself talking.

Aron's hands stopped.

"You're asking because of Alex?"

"Well, I bet he has no hair on that twink body," Carter replied.

"Don't worry," Aron said lightly. "He has nothing on you."

"Ah, good. Waxing sucks. I mean, it must suck," Carter said quickly.

"Have you considered it then? For my sake?" Aron sounded amused.

"Well, a little. Maybe."

Aron laughed, and Carter snickered, too. Something that was brought right to a halt by a blunt thing at his backside. He sucked in a breath.

"Relax, it's not the first time, after all," Aron said softly. "And I'll go as slow as I can."

Ugh, wow, damn, Carter's mind was going in circles again. The man was endowed, what could he say? And, as much as he wanted to claim that it was going to be easier than the previous time, it didn't look like his behind was agreeing that much with him.

But Aron knew how to worm his way in, slowly, without losing his concentration, while making sure to distract Carter by playing with his nipples and peppering small kisses on his neck.

"Wow, you're in?" Carter wondered when he felt Aron's wiry pubic hair tickling his behind.

"Sure am," Aron said cheerfully. "Ready?"

"When you are," Carter shot back.

He mumbled and buried his head into the pillow. Aron began moving, slowly at first, allowing him more time for adjusting.

"Your ass is really sexy," Aron praised him and caressed his buttocks, higher and higher, until his hands were wrapped around Carter's sides, holding him in place.

Not that he was going to run anywhere. He moved his hips to meet Aron's slow thrusts, growing impatient.

"You can take me hard," Carter said over his shoulder.

"You're basically almost still an ass virgin," Aron replied.

"Am not," Carter protested. "Fuck me."

"You don't have to ask me twice," Aron said back and this time, he moved amply, going straight for Carter's bud of pleasure and hitting it with the force of a hammer.

"Oh, fuck, yes," Carter moaned. "Do it again."

Aron remained silent and instead of wasting time talking, he began pounding Carter's ass hard. He could tell the man was no longer holding back. The waves of pleasure were growing, a tide that never ended, making all his nerve endings combust in ecstasy.

"I love the way you fuck me," he said, breath by breath, word by word, and Aron's moves became more frantic.

He could feel one of Aron's hand sneaking underneath and grabbing his cock. He moved between the steel hand giving him the best handjob of his life and the steel cock penetrating his hole, helping as much as he could.

"Coming, coming, coming," he mumbled like a mantra.

Aron's breath became deeper and harsher as the man drove him to his orgasm. Through the haze of his release, he noticed how Aron continued fucking him, using his body to reach his own climax and realized how complete that made him feel.

When Aron drew away, he could feel something pouring out of his ass. The man really came a lot, and it was the strangest satisfaction to feel that. He reached back and played a little with the jizz inside his hole. Yeah, it was definitely nice.

"Stop doing that. I cannot get hard again so fast," Aron joked and slapped one of the buttocks still nicely presenting.

"Hey," Carter protested feebly, "you're into spanking, too?"

Aron reached him and turned his head to kiss him.

"Come on, cry baby. That couldn't have hurt."

"Not really, no," Carter agreed.

He just wanted to fall asleep now. Aron pulled him into his arms.

"I should get up, right?" Carter murmured. "Let you get some sleep this night. And I'll drop by your folks to get Taz in the morning."

"Hush, you're too sleepy. You stay here tonight."

"Okay."

It wasn't like he had it in him to protest. And the bed was so, so nice.

***

Ah, he felt like an extra in a zombie movie when he woke up. His body hurt, but not bad-bad, but good-good and his head was still all fuzzy, but eventually, he realized where he was.

"Rise and shine," Aron grinned at him. "Come on, go hit the shower and then join me for breakfast."

Carter took a look at the tray with all kinds of tasty foods on it, and his stomach growled. All right. Shower. Food. Kiss Aron.

Tell him you love him.

Shut up. It's too early. And what if he replies something like: Ah, that's nice?

He probably took a bit too long with the shower, because Aron came to knock on the door.

"Coming!" he yelled.

Aron opened the door anyway.

"Nice hearing you say that again," the man grinned. "Here, let me take care of you."

Aron was an expert at many things, including toweling Carter's body and draping it in a robe again.

"Don't be worried about Taz," Aron spoke, minutes later, when they were enjoying their breakfast. "I bet he had a great time with mom and dad."

"I'm not worried," Carter sipped from his orange juice.

I am worried this was a one-time thing.

So do something.

What?

Well, think.

Half an hour later, when they were riding in Aron's car toward the guy's folks' place, he still had zero ideas.

***

Aron's parents sent them on their way with a lot of food for Carter's fridge, and a very happy Taz that seemed to have enjoyed his little adventure away from home.

Time was such a funny thing. Carter was certain some mythical animal must have swallowed the next 20 minutes needed to navigate the city to his place. Aron helped him upstairs to his apartment, seeing how much food he had to haul.

"Well," Aron said with a small smile, as soon as everything was in the fridge and Taz was happily claiming back his bed and toys. "I should get going."

"How about you stay?" Carter said, feeling desperation creeping in.

Aron looked at him, his car keys in one hand, unsure probably of what Carter wanted to say with that plea. Of course, it had been nothing but a one night stand, and now they were back to being buddies. Only that about the same words escaped his mouth once more.

"Please stay," he said again.

"Here?" Aron asked, eventually, looking around a bit disoriented.

"Yeah. I know. It's a shoe box. But my bed is a queen. I think. And there's plenty of food. And you don't have to pay for that fancy hotel. The people are nice, I know, but they had you enough."

And I didn't have you enough.

He waited, his whole body tense. What was he thinking? That was no place for a guest, especially Aron. The guy was used to posh hotels and houses with a backyard and a basketball hoop and ...

"Okay. When should I move in?" Aron asked promptly.

"Ah, what? You're saying yes?" Carter asked in unhidden surprise.

"Sure thing that's what I'm saying," Aron said with conviction.

"Then how about now?" Carter said, feeling his heart filling slowly to the point of bursting.

"I have to bring my stuff," Aron explained.

"Of course!" Carter almost shouted. "Well, it's going to be cramped, and I guess you'll search for a place, but until then, you should not just stay there, alone ..."

"Definitely. You have a pretty strong case," Aron smiled. "Just give me an hour or so."

"I might be out, walking Taz a little. You still have the keys, right?"

"Of course I do," Aron smiled again.

"Good. Great," Carter nodded energetically.

He was so busy dealing with his inward excitement that he failed to notice Aron moving close and pulling him into a hug.

"So happy to be your roomie," Aron whispered into his ear.

Buddies. Fuck buddies. Roomies. Was that a good progression or what?

TBC

12