Boy Band Experimentation

Story Info
Hunter and Leo explore each other's bodies.
2.3k words
4.38
4.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ground beneath Staples Center seemed to pulse as roaring cheers filled the air. Fans--a sea of eager faces and waving hands--had been gathering in the Los Angeles arena for over an hour, their excitement swelling with each passing minute. Tonight was more than just a concert; it was the moment they had all been waiting for, when the world's biggest boy band would take the stage.

Hunter Simmons bounced on the balls of his feet, an effort to dispel his nerves. Performing had always come naturally to him, but tonight was different. For the first time, PrimeFive would be performing three consecutive sold out nights in Los Angeles. The thought of singing live in front of twenty thousand screaming fans brought him equal amounts of terror and thrill.

"You ok, man?" asked Leo, offering a reassuring pat on the shoulder.

"Just doing my warm-ups," Hunter replied.

"You seem nervous."

"Well, yeah. Aren't you?"

"Nah," Leo said, collapsing onto the couch in their dressing room. "We've rehearsed so many goddamn times, I swear I'm doing the routines in my sleep."

"So why are you still off beat?" Hunter said, grinning.

"Shut up, dude," Leo laughed, lobbing a pillow at him. "I'm only a little bit off. No one's gonna notice, not when they're staring at these."

He lifted his tank top, revealing a set of six pack abs that seemed to glisten under the harsh fluorescent lighting. In fact, they were so perfectly sculpted and shiny that they looked like they belonged on a mannequin. Hunter squinted, taking a closer look. Leo was the biggest gym rat among the five of them, constantly pumping iron and downing protein shakes. Over the last year alone, he'd packed on almost ten pounds of muscle. Hunter was an athlete himself who swam competitively in high school, but his build was always more lean than muscular -- a fact Leo never let him forget.

"Leo, did you put glitter on your abs?" Hunter asked, struggling to keep a straight face.

"Glitter and oil," Leo smirked. "That should be the title of our next single."

A PA peeked into the dressing room, signaling showtime. Hunter and Leo left, making their way backstage to join Zak, Lenny, and Nathan. The five formed their customary huddle, a quick prayer before the storm. Tonight, PrimeFive weren't just taking the stage -- they were making an entrance that would sear itself into their fans' memories.

Secured in their harnesses, they began their descent to the stage, hanging upside down in a display that elicited gasps and cheers alike. Staples Center was alive, vibrating with the energy of thousands. Every song crackled with intensity, their choreography sharp and synchronized. As they launched into their chart-topper "But You're Gorgeous," the thunderous ovation confirmed it - tonight was the electrifying start to their fifty-eight city world tour.

The adrenaline high lingered as PrimeFive waved their final goodbyes, the stage lights fading into the lingering echo of the crowd. Backstage was a whirlwind of hugs, high-fives, and buzzing chatter from their crew -- relief and excitement blending in the air.

Once the celebrations ended, the boys peeled away from the post-show energy, slipping into a sleek black van that ferried them back to the hotel. The buzz of the crowd still hummed in their ears.

"Nightcap, anyone?" Leo asked, his grin infectious.

Hunter's answer was a quick, "Hell yeah."

"Seriously?" Zak's voice held a hint of exasperation. "We got another show to put on tomorrow, mate."

"Come on, Zak!" Leo protested, "We just kicked off our first ever world tour. Biggest night of our lives -- it deserves a proper celebration."

"We've just popped a couple of bottles of champagne backstage," Zak said. "Darren practically polished off three glasses all by himself."

"Yeah, but that was with the whole crew," Leo said. "I mean just the five of us."

"Always the voice of reason, huh?" Nathan teased, slinging an arm around Zak's shoulders.

"That mean you're in?" Leo pressed.

Nathan shook his head, "Nah, I'm beat. But Lenny might be up for it. Lenny?"

"That fool's already asleep!" Hunter chuckled, turning to find Lenny sprawled across the back seat, snoring softly.

Back at the hotel, the goodbyes were quick and tinged with exhaustion. Zak, Lenny, and Nathan disappeared into their rooms, leaving the other two grinning at each other.

"So, what'll it be?" Hunter asked as they entered Leo's room, the hum of the minibar a steady backdrop.

"Got a hankering for something tropical," Leo said, pulling open the tiny fridge. "Daiquiri?"

Hunter snorted. "That's it? Where's the hard stuff?"

"Look at the alcoholic here," Leo chided, raising an eyebrow. "How about a vodka tonic?"

"Make it a double."

As they sat on the bed and clinked glasses, a wave of nostalgia hit. PrimeFive was born by chance, a last-minute scramble while filming their season of Project Fame. That day, their solo voices had blended, and something clicked. It was Naomi Scott, the sharp-eyed guest judge, who saw it -- the raw potential that would change their lives forever.

"Crazy how folks still think Spencer Carter put us together just because he was the main judge," Hunter said. "Naomi's the one who saw the spark, gave us a chance."

"Amen to that," Leo agreed, taking a sip. "She was smoking hot too."

"Speaking of which," Hunter said, "Dude, those girls went nuts for you out there."

"It's the glitter and oil," Leo smirked. "Worked like a charm. Don't worry, just tell Anastasia to put some on you tomorrow."

"Nah, I don't need that crap to look good."

"Oh yeah?" Leo said as he reached over and lifted his bandmate's shirt. "You can barely see a six pack."

"Bullshit!" Hunter grabbed Leo's hand and placed them on his midsection. "Feel them for yourself."

As Leo ran his fingers over the sculpted contours and defined ridges of Hunter's abdomen, he begrudgingly admitted that his bandmate was right.

"Want another drink?" Leo asked.

"Sure."

As their conversation continued, the topic naturally shifted to their other bandmates.

"By the way," Hunter said, "did you know Zac is dating that supermodel -- what's her name -- Gemma?"

"Lucky bastard."

"Yeah, but get this. He told me he was nervous about them having sex. Apparently she's Jewish and she's used to guys who don't have... you know."

Leo's expression didn't change.

"Foreskin."

"Oh right," Leo said, slapping his forehead. "Of course! I just didn't know he's uncut too."

"Too?"

"Yeah, I thought you knew."

Hunter shrugged.

"Aren't you?" Leo asked.

"Nope. My parents are big believers in circumcision. They think it's more hygienic or something. I wish I never had it done, though."

"What, you got foreskin envy?"

Hunter burst out laughing. "I kinda do. I read that it has like twenty thousand nerve endings or something so it feels better, although it makes your dick super sensitive."

"It is," Leo admitted. "Mine's pretty tight and it can get uncomfortable when I pull it back."

"Seriously?"

"I'll show you."

Before Hunter could respond, Leo unbuckled his jeans and yanked them off, along with his boxers, revealing a neatly trimmed dick and balls. He did it all so casually, as though it were no more remarkable than showing someone a new watch.

Hunter had seen his fair share of penises in the locker room, but he never felt compelled to look. This time, however, he was genuinely curious. The idea of having to pull back one's foreskin felt so alien to him. Like it was covering a secret weapon that you had to unleash.

"Before you make any judgments," Leo warned, "I'm a grower, not a shower."

"Yeah, right," Hunter snorted, "that's what everyone says."

"You'll see," Leo said, a determined glint in his eye as he began stroking his dick. Hunter observed his bandmate closely, noting the focused precision in his movements. He was struck by their unexpectedly similar jerking off styles. Like Hunter, Leo used an overhand technique where his wrist bent down to grab his cock from above rather than below.

Hunter couldn't help but be impressed. Leo got hard in twenty seconds flat, and it was big -- at least six inches from base to tip. Sure, he'd seen uncut dicks in porn, but seeing one at full mast in person, especially one that belonged to his friend and fellow bandmate, was a sight to behold. Seeing all that skin wrapped all around the head of Leo's lengthy dick except for the very tip, which was bright pink with a large slit in the middle, caused Hunter to let out a giggle.

"What's so funny?" Leo asked.

"It just looks so different. Can I..."

Partly fueled by liquid courage, Hunter reached over and clasped his hand around Leo's shaft. To his surprise, Leo did not react. He simply released his grip and allowed Hunter to take over. Somehow, there was nothing strange to them about touching each other's dicks. It felt more like a curiosity than anything else.

Leo's dick was warm and smooth to the touch. Hunter moved his hand upward, his fingers softly grazing the shaft until he reached the foreskin. He then used his thumb and index finger to slowly pull back Leo's foreskin, which caused him to flinch.

"Sorry," Hunter said, "did that hurt?"

"Only a little."

"Wow, you weren't kidding about it being tight."

"It's not as bad as it sounds. It just takes me a few minutes to get used to it."

"What if I do this?" Hunter placed his index finger on the tip of Leo's dick and began rubbing it in a circular motion.

"It's alright," Leo shrugged, but Hunter could tell he was trying not to react.

"Maybe my circumcision wasn't a bad thing after all," Hunter joked as he continued massaging Leo's dickhead, this time running his finger up and down the slit. "I can't imagine being able to do much with this thing being so sensitive."

"I'm pretty sure I can last longer than you," Leo said.

"No way. Look at you, I'm barely doing anything and I can already see you quivering."

"So? That doesn't mean anything."

"You really think you can last longer than me?"

"You wanna bet?"

"You're on. Loser has to sing the high note tomorrow on stage. The one only Zac can reach."

"Deal."

In a flash, Hunter stripped off his clothes and laid back down on the bed next to Leo, who was staring directly at his dick.

"Is that the... circumcision scar?" he asked, pointing at the patch of pink skin below Hunter's dick head. Hunter nodded.

Leo reached over and began examining Hunter's member, his fingertips tracing the outline of the scar. Hunter felt a sudden jolt of electricity run through his body. Aside from his doctor, he'd never had another guy touch his dick before. It was a strange sensation, a tingling buzz beneath his skin, one that seemed to cause his heart to hammer in his chest.

"You're getting hard already?" Leo chuckled. "We haven't even started!"

A grin tugged at Hunter's lips -- nerves or excitement, he couldn't tell. He grabbed Leo's dick and began stroking it.

"Hey, that's not fair!" Leo protested. "You're not fully hard yet!"

And so, the competition kicked off. The two competitors were similarly matched in size and technique. However, the slight difference in their physical make-up added an unexpected twist to the event. Not only was Hunter cut, his dick was about an inch thicker than Leo, albeit slightly shorter. It took a bit of time for each to adjust to the unique aspect of their opponent's equipment. But once they did, the intensity of the competition really picked up, turning into a fierce showdown.

Leo's breaths soon came in heavy, ragged gasps. Their relentless tour schedule had left him little to no time to jerk off, leading to an accumulation of sexual energy that had reached a fever pitch. Unlike Leo's ex-girlfriend who handled his dick like a balloon artist at a circus, Hunter knew exactly what he was doing. He was a guy too, after all. The way he fondled and caressed Leo's dick with such expertise was like being treated to a five course feast prepared by Gordon Ramsay after having dinner at Wendy's all week. Each stroke caused new realms of pleasure to course through Leo's body.

At the same time, Hunter was desperately fighting the urge to let out a moan. He was always a vocally expressive person, but he clenched his jaw, determined to hide his effort from Leo. Like Leo, Hunter hadn't had time to jerk off, but there was no way he was going to give Leo the satisfaction of winning.

He glanced over to see Leo staring at the ceiling, biting his lip. He was close too. What else could Hunter do to push him over the edge?

Then, he saw it. The balls. Leo's beautifully smooth pink sack was staring him in the face. Could he touch them? The competition had started so abruptly that neither of them had actually agreed on any rules.

It was now or never. With his free hand, Hunter reached over and cupped Leo's balls, gently massaging them with the side of his thumb. This unexpected move caused Leo to groan in pleasure and his whole body to shiver. Instinctively, Hunter slid two fingers down towards Leo's taint and pressed inward.

"Fuck!" came Leo's cry as several jets of cum blasted out from his dick. The thick white liquid splattered all over Hunter's hands, staining his fingers and dripping down his wrists, landing on Leo's stomach.

Hunter could no longer hold it in anymore. He let out a loud moan and blasted off like the Falcon 9 rocket launching into space, squirting cum all over his abs. Some drops even managed to land on his face.

The two friends lay motionless for several minutes, their breaths the only sound in the stillness. The muffled hum of the city -- a distant siren, the rumble of a passing truck -- drifted faintly through the window.

"That's not fair," Leo said, his voice slightly husky, "you used both hands."

"Doesn't matter," Hunter panted. "Still won."

"Rematch tomorrow?"