All Comments on 'Boy Scout'

by Griscom

Sort by:
  • 351 Comments (Page 3)
mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 2 years ago

Payback is sweet!!!!!

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

OUCH!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

rho56rho56about 2 years ago

5* I love the remark on lawyer & soulzu

Old_LionOld_Lionabout 2 years ago

Not Bad at all!!! Waaaay over the top, but Hell, very Fun.

ArcDemonDemiurgeArcDemonDemiurgeabout 2 years ago

Super over the top, but super fun

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 2 years ago
Brutal!

Griscom, your story is way OTT BTB. (I wonder how many 'pick-axe handles' that warrants.)

Meanwhile, there are zero characters with whom the reader can sympathize, much less admire. The legal and financial shenanigans are not at all likely to survive the glare of a rational examination.

Also, major kudos for the scene where the MC arrives early in the morning when both cheaters are in the house, but he pretends to be unaware. That may become a new trope for LW Lit stories.

Quite well written and good consistent pacing. Overall, an enjoyable story in a cringe-worthy fashion.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written, outrageously over the top, and funny. 12 pick axe handles!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

nice story the ending was bad....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

best ending i've ever read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Epic.

Truly fucking epic burning of a cheating spouse.

Just improbable enough at actually be believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Fire is a funny think

You can burn something with a magnifying glass on a sunny day. It kind of melts. Or you can use matches, and get a nice little bonfire going. But nothing is as satisfying as using a flamethrower while adding napalm as an accelerant. This was a flamethrower on steroids. Satisfying? Hell yeah!

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

Wow the was one hell of a BTB story. Just shows it's good to have friends in low places as well as high. You think he was a little unreasonable not even listening to his wife's excuses? Hell no. Cheaters deserve what they get. Too bad my ex over 40 years ago didn't get what she deserved. I am a believer in 'what goes around comes around' though sometimes it takes awhile.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautiful!!! I heard that that tattoo removal does leave scares. To bad! Apparently, she didn't know Boy Scouts have lots of friends. Good job. Keep writing.

XYZ

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazierabout 2 years ago

5stars. Loved the story. Brilliant btb. Too bad it's only fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great. THANKS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WAY OVER THE TOP. THIS WAS CRIMINAL SICK REVENGE. a terrible outcome for a cheating wife. he got his revenge without resorting to causing injury and pain to both cheaters.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 2 years ago

Very harsh and over the top ... well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is one of the better ones.

Poetic justice.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

WHOA she pretty much got exactly what she deserved. Fortunately The Lord will forgive us if we ask, cuz most of us never get what we really deserve until judgement. 5 stars for writer. I love a happy ending.

SexecutionerSexecutioneralmost 2 years ago

In a world (Literotica) of cream pie eating RAAC cucky boys, be a Nick instead....

RimmerdalRimmerdalalmost 2 years ago

To cut and dry. Fake as all get out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A brisk read, with only one nitpick, but it is a pet peeve of mine. Why would Linda, who is supposed to be intelligent, have sex with Dwayne in her home and not his? Dwayne is single, so there is no reason not to, and Linda is taking a huge risk by having her lover come over where family, friends or a neighbor could drop by unexpectedy. I realize it's a convenient way for the writer to record things to get proof, but just once I'd like to an explanation for this idiotic choice used in story after story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Evil, that makes a good boy scout, I was raised in scouts and yes, we were evil. Mostly to each other but still evil. Great story.

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

The only criticism was it's brevity and pacing when revenge is this sweet savour the experience!

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

Great story. The sudden offer on his house might seem unbelievable but I get calls every day from people who want mine. I do think Nick was too tough on Sven. He gave Nick time off and then Nick told him to fuck off. That wasn't right. Nick also missed out on suing Linda's firm. They would have settled.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainalmost 2 years ago

Bitch burnt with nasty ink/broken nose, wedding photos burnt, damn good payback!

Always good to have friends in "low places"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now that's how you burn a bitch and a bastard!! Outstanding!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice and slow revenge. No need to be a murderer. Just make them suffer living.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was an excellent story, the best btb I’ve read so far. That revenge was so cold it was served in the frozen north.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well thought out.

Ohman1963Ohman1963over 1 year ago

You, sir; are the cliche king!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Funnier than hell!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BTB ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. Shows what a "Boy Scout" can accomplish. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The tatoos killed my respect for Nick

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have an answer for this question. Anonymous3 months ago

A brisk read, with only one nitpick, but it is a pet peeve of mine. Why would Linda, who is supposed to be intelligent, have sex with Dwayne in her home and not his? Dwayne is single, so there is no reason not to, and Linda is taking a huge risk by having her lover come over where family, friends or a neighbor could drop by unexpectedly. I realize it's a convenient way for the writer to record things to get proof, but just once I'd like to an explanation for this idiotic choice used in story after story.

The answer is that the woman prefers to have sex in her own bed. All women do, that why this forum is full of cheating wives who have sex in their own beds (husbands bed for disrespect of the husband).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it. Not only was the BTB one of the best I've read, but having friends in low places does help when you need it. :-)

It was funny at times too. Loved how the story unfolded. I gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the anonymous that had respect for Nick killed by the tattoos. Read the story, Nick had nothing to do with the tattoos. Just the broken nose and black eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, not sure about any of the legal stuff

And where was the boyfriends car during the "honey I'm home segment"

colescuttlecolescuttleover 1 year ago

A very-well-written Loving Wives comedy classic curiously posted in the Non-Erotic category. Can only imagine that many keyboards have been organically rendered inoperable in BTB households around the globe.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 1 year ago

One of my favorites! Such a wonderful BTB!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

lol CLASSIC

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For those saying this story is fake, they would be WRONG, this really happened, well not the black eyes and nose, but the woman did have "I AM A CHEATER" tattooed across her forehead.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

Great !!!! I would have gone for magic marker or just some ink that would wash off or wear off in a couple of weeks.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

One of the best BTB stories on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brutal. Not sure I understood his past relationship with Maggie? They were friends, then became lovers? But then split because he found Linda? And she demanded he not interact with Maggie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Masterpiece from beginning to end.

No mercy for cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An insidious work of art.

juanviejojuanviejoover 1 year ago

I STILL LOVE IT...GREAT TALE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Harsh but well written. Hard to imagine the wife, a lawyer herself, was stupid enough to sign all those documents. But hey she trusted her husband and had her lover hiding upstairs. Massive burn. The house stuff seemed excessive.

shopratshopratover 1 year ago

We really need a new category for over-the-top-100%-down-to-the-ground comedic burns like this. You and Vandemonium1 should be among the founding members, of course. :-) This story was spectacular!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the (IF NOT) the BEST BURN THE BITCH stories EVER! The degenerate, creampie eating CUCKS, "cheating WHORE wife Apologist", Limp Dick GIRLY MEN and their Three Hole Cum Dump Wives are screaming at their monitors and pounding on their keyboards while giving you a 1 Star! Unfortunately just like their pathetic marriages ..... it's not working (4.65 score as of 1/16/2023)! A win for the good guys!

Well Done Griscom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic just fantastic

SkubabillSkubabillover 1 year ago

I just re-read this. Still a fantastic story. The epitome of BTB.

tanglosaxtanglosaxover 1 year ago

Second time I read this gem. Made me laugh out loud. Thanks, Griscom. Absolutely 5 stars. Tanglosax

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow what a psycho!

Maggie seems to be the typical moth who's attracted to the flame but thinks she won't get burned. Poor Maggie! You should've ran when you saw what he's capable of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A classic burnt bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Full Marks! 5-Stars! One of th best in this genre!

Karn9Karn9over 1 year ago

Love it great story! Allways be prepared! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A bit over the top! Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As subtle and as effective as a blunderbuss at close range. Liked it a lot!.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And Hannible in the back saying I love it when a plan comes together.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

reread for me and this belongs in the TOP ten list of BTB stories. I would have settled for India Ink Tattoos that would have in a couple of months worn off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A fine story overall; I'm all for BTB when it's warranted as it clearly is in this case but I find myself disturbed by the author's attitude to violence against women. The house sale and demolition is a nice touch, though.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownabout 1 year ago

I can just imagine the outrage from the anonymous (with their multiple profiles) simp beta bitches... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this story. Wife thinks she can do as she pleases with no effects. He asked her not to go on that trip & she laughed in his face. The anom below who thought the BTB’s unwarranted- I suppose he’d wait 4 her with open arms while saying how not nice she was. Bullshit! He took his hurt, abandonment, & betrayal a step further. And she paid for her actions. 5 stars. Bob

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

Whoa! The Very best BTB stories I have ever read! 10 stars to the Writer! Not only was his wife totally tattooed head to toe, and her wedding dress and wedding album burned in the fire pit, but her home was sold and totally destroyed by bulldozers so she came home to an empty lot! LOL total Burn! She went to Paris with another man that she was banging and screwed up what they were officially supposed to do. They both got fired and she lost everything. Too bad this stuff doesn't happen more often in real life! Great Story, Great Writing, Great Burn and sounds like all the bases were covered by the writer. Total Destruction! Wow, Fantastic writing. I loved the happy ending. Thank You for the Great Effort. Great Job. Thanks #Buster2U

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

This was a GREAT story, in the realm of " BTB" !

Having been a Boy Scout myself, the one phrase from Scouting that best describes what Nick most took to heart in his life was the motto "BE Prepared".

And he was.

5 stars.

CindyTVCindyTVabout 1 year ago

Fantastic BTB - I wish I could write my stories half as good as yours! 5*

AllNigherAllNigherabout 1 year ago

Enjoyable fantasy. Would have looked more on the Paris trip and the freak out there as well as there post butn pain. But fun story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved it!! I give it 5 stars, but wish I could give more. Nice BTB. :-)

rn2711rn2711about 1 year ago

Too much for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Now that's revenge lol, don't know if I could ever do that, but I know I'd dream about it! The tattoos were a nice touch, haven't read that anywhere else lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really good. A real BTB. They know they have been punished and the punishment will keep on giving. Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved it. Gave it 5 stars. Great BTB. It's good having friends in low places.

BabalooieBabalooieabout 1 year ago

Another fine five star job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story where the husband took no prisoners, so to speak. However, I thought that not only tattoes from head to toe, but physical confrontation with her by his friends was a bit on the much side. 5 stars Bob

TLHianhinTLHianhinabout 1 year ago

I didn’t expect the head to toe tattoo job. Well done.

servant111servant111about 1 year ago

Had this one in my favorites list for a year or so now....I just keep coming back to it because it is probably the tightest, fast paced, well written BTB I have read on this site. I find though that this one is best enjoyed when I am sitting in my favorite chair in my man cave before a roaring fire on a cold blowing winter night when the thunderstorm is booming outside,,,, After all "It was a dark and stormy night..." (Chuckle,,)

5 stars of course and a big thank you...!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a very amusing and great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is the way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There are a number of comments that say hurting the slut is bad, but hurting the other man is ok. This attitude is absurd! Do women not have agency?!? Should they not be held accountable for their choices?!? The wife is the traitor-the other man is just the enabler. Whatever punishment the other man receives, the cheating wife should get four fold! Short of death or maiming, full body tattoos are actually a pretty good punishment. It will take a lot of time and money to remove them. Modern tattoo removal, via laser, is basically burning off layers of skin. She will have full body scars, and lose of sensation!

ZK

mariverzmariverz12 months ago

esta es la definición de BTB jajajaa

gracias por una divertida lectura

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

EXCELLENT BURNAGE!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman12 months ago

2nd reading for me and this is so good. just would have gone for magic marker or regular ink verses tattoos.

Kayla0902Kayla090211 months ago

I loved it! She deserved everything she got for betraying her vows, violating their marital bed, trust, etc.! Hard to feel sorry for someone who destroys the person they claim to love. She would have taken everything from him in the divorce if she had the chance. I just don't feel that it's right to reward her behavior by allowing the courts to do so. She could have divorced him if she wanted another but instead she decided that she could have her cake and eat it too!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Alittle to long with all the BS, But Finally a no BS Story and burn the bitch

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A REAL BTB

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Go for the extreme burn, tattoos! Pain getting them, shame having them, pain and expense removing them.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Over the top BTB fiction, fun read.

Schlouis57Schlouis5710 months ago

J'ai adoré. Très bien écrit et documenté.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Pretty well written. I believe Nick was a bit over the top. I like how he profited big time but I was a scout when younger and being that vindictive was too much.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh me likely a lot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGriscom@Griscom
Just speaking my truth fictionally while I march to my own kazoo band. For those unhappy with the contents of any story I have submitted, full refunds are available in the lobby after the show. And please note that some of my most enjoyable writing, and some of the stuff tha...

SIMILAR Stories