Boy Sorceress Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I admired my work but, on closer inspection, I realized she had a slightly different skin tone than Ashley. Ashley was peaches and cream, while Susan was a shade lighter than mocha. I went to the garage and got a black sharpie from my toolkit. I used my power to take a tiny drop of pigment from the black sharpie and spread it all over the silicone on my face. I used some superglue to make the shading permanent. Now, I definitely looked like Susan Hamilton.

I clapped my hands. "Ok. Let's do this shit!"

I drove to a rent-a car and parked away from it. I walked in and rented a paneled, white, delivery van. I made my driver's license turn into Susan's, with a tiny illusion, and smiled at their camera as I signed the paperwork. I rented a porta-potty and bought a lot of food and water for the kids. I also bought some cots and put together a basic first aid kit in case any of the kids were diabetic, asthmatic, or had allergies. I put everything in the warehouse and sealed all the entrances and exits apart for the sturdy main door. I put a fresh padlock on that.

I drove the van to the alley behind the factory and used my power to undo all the locks. It was already past two p.m., so I hurried scoping out the place. The factory consisted of a main hall, which was big enough to house a jumbo jet and cluttered with abandoned machinery, and several smaller buildings that enclosed a yard to one side of the main hall. The outer buildings held no interest to me. The main hall housed two floors of offices that were situated over the front gate and looked out at the streets all around. That was where I was going to lie in wait.

I made a banner proclaiming that the Escaperoom was within and hung it over the street entrance to the main hall. I also made small signs that instructed the contest winners to enter and climb up to the offices and taped them to the walls within. The signs guided them to the third office on the left, while I would sit in wait behind the first door to their right as they climbed up. I checked that my syringes were loaded with the appropriate dosage of tranquilizer. The kids were smaller than the Alphas from last night.

I ate sandwiches while I sat in the office and looked out onto the street. It was only three p.m. If I had stayed home to work on the car, I wouldn't have made it.

Heavy, leaden clouds had rolled in. The hall was cold. I was amazed to see snowflakes flitting around outside the windows. They didn't last, of course, the temperature was still above freezing, but they were, technically, the first snowfall of the season.

My mother had always liked to watch the first snowfall of the season. Called it magical.

I turned away from the windows with a bitter chuckle and steeled myself for the task ahead. At fifteen minutes to four o'clock, I looked out again. There was no trace of the snow and the afternoon sun was peeking through the broken cloud cover. I watched the traffic and waited.

Six cars drove up and parked across the street from the main gate. Twenty people came out of them. Six of the kids I had contacted, along with over a dozen Alphas. The Alphas did not look like they were there to have fun. I could spot a few holsters on them as they climbed out of the cars. They led the way across the street.

The fucking kids must have told their parents about their winnings. The grownups must have bragged amongst themselves, or something, and gotten suspicious. "Shit!" I grabbed my case of syringes and ran out of the office. I dashed down the stairs and hauled ass towards the back door.

The Alphas came in and called out. I froze and ducked behind a machine. They were looking around as they carefully led the kids towards the stairs. I stalked from one big machine to the next until I was at the back door. I used my power to make it open soundlessly and got out. I jumped into the van and drove off. "Fuck!"

I returned the van and went home in my Civic. I removed my silicone mask, wig and bra before I fell heavily on my couch. I thought long and hard about what I had done that day.

After finding no one in the factory, the Alpha people were going to be far more suspicious and alert. They'd assume their children were targets of a kidnapping attempt and act accordingly. I guessed that today's events would make the Alphas nervous and more prone to shooting at the One-Oh-Fours if the chance came up. Of course, snatching any of their kids was going to turn out to be next to impossible from now on.

In the end, I was almost glad for the snafu. I needed more time to restore the Interceptor to prime condition, anyway. And I definitely needed to think things over some more.

I spent the next morning digging the bullets out of my car and restoring the armor. It was a good way to clear my mind. I cold welded fresh plates into the holes and painted over everything. I stole more armored glass and tinted foils from the Alpha shop, only this time, I took enough to redo my Interceptor's windows three times over. Before lunch, the car was in perfect working condition. I even installed a bulletproof grill over the supercharger's air intakes.

I turned into myself and stepped on the scales again. I was at two hundred and twenty five pounds. That was okay, I just needed to eat more. I spent the rest of the day as myself and didn't turn into Ashley until the next morning, when I needed to go out.

I had been so focused on working on my car that I had hardly thought about my kidnapping plan at all. The only thought I had about it was that if I wanted to kidnap Alpha kids, I needed to get them to sneak away from their parents on their own. And I had no idea how I could get them to do that.

That morning, as I was dressing myself, I looked in the mirror and realized what a doofus I was being. I was a hot blonde. If I wanted a bunch of teenaged kids to sneak away from under their parents' watchful eyes, all I had to do was smile and crook my finger at them.

"That would totally work, wouldn't it," I said to my gorgeous reflection. I smirked, winked and blew myself a kiss. Then I remembered I was trying to pin all this on the One-Oh-Fours. I donned my black wig, my stuffed bra and my silicone mask. "Fuck, yeah!" I was just as hot in Susan's guise. I looked down at my bulging top. I was even hotter. This was definitely going to work.

I thought about it and decided on the best approach. I'd flirt with one of the kids and get him to invite all his friends whose parents also worked for Alpha to have a gangbang with me. He'd provide me with a discreet location and I'd just taze every kid as they walked in the door.

That was easier said than done. The Alphas had indeed put their kids on lockdown. However, not all the kids obeyed. I tracked one of the boys to a cyber café using Foursquare and drove there in the van I rented again. I parked right outside, where everyone could see it, and then slowly walked in, casting my gaze about for my victim, but also allowing him to get an eyeful as I approached.

The kid was playing Starcraft II with a bunch of other people online and hadn't seen my swagger. I pulled up a chair and watched his game. He was doing fine until he noticed me behind him. I smiled at him and he completely lost focus. He kept sneaking glances at me and tried to angle his monitor in a way that would let him see my reflection in it. The lighting simply didn't allow that.

He quickly lost the game, distracted as he was. He seemed to want to scream profanities at everyone, but my presence gave him pause. He took off his headphones and turned around to face me. I smiled when I got his full attention. "Hello."

He turned red and beads of sweat broke out all over his forehead.

"That was a good game you played," I said, trying to relax him. His eyes fell to my enhanced bust and he looked like he was going to start hyperventilating. He emitted a series of high-pitched squeaks and I leaned in to try and understand him better. It took me a while to realize he was trying to stammer out a hello. He looked just about ready to hurl.

I realized that he was not the kind of kid I was looking for. I'd be lucky if he didn't pass out on me right there and then. He couldn't provide me with a safe place to lure others. Hell, if he told his friends that I wanted to fuck them all, his friends would probably pass out from overexcitementbefore they came to me. I shook my head and asked myself what I was doing there.

This was all wrong. I needed to target grownups. I needed to go after adult siblings of Alpha personnel. Maybe even some of the younger Alphas, too. Snatch some newbies and get the real mercs to come after them. Fuck, yeah! That's the right idea to get the mercs going! Get some newbies and play on theirIf one Alpha stands guard, all the Alphas stand guard behind him shtick. I should have done that from the start, but didn't cause I had wanted every possible Alpha to answer the call.

Well, there are plenty of Alpha mercs to go around. I could afford to kidnap half a dozen of the younger ones.

I patted the kid's hand and smiled. "Sorry, kid. I was just teasing you. I didn't mean to offend you."

He shook his head and managed to find his voice. "No, no, no...uh..."

"You get back to your game and enjoy yourself."

"No, no..."

"Bye, kid!" I stood to go.

"Please, don't go!"

"You spend too much time and too many resources on static defenses. You should only build enough to detect and delay an attack. Invest more in mobile forces. Then you can use those forces to respond to the attacks, as well as for offense."

"Wait!"

"Try it, kid! You'll do much better in the future." I left. He didn't follow me.

Poor kid. That was not my finest hour. I really suck at this whole kidnapping thing.

I got back in my car and consulted my list of Alpha personnel. I soon selected a likely candidate. His name was Stephen Stills and he had only joined Alpha three months ago. He had been a Sheriff's deputy before that. He was a good candidate for kidnapping because there were several ex-deputies from his old job also working at Alpha. One of them even held rank in their Threat Assessment Division. Doubtlessly, they'd all take great exemption to his abduction.

Now that I had a target, I needed to figure out a way to get close to him. I scoured all his social media and made a profile of him. He lived in an apartment in the poorest neighborhood of Springfield. There probably wasn't a single surveillance camera in that whole neighborhood. And I wanted to snatch him up in front of a camera whilst wearing my Susan Hamilton look. I didn't want to lure the Alphas to her doorstep, only to have her talk her way out of a fight. They needed to see her leading the guy into a trap. At the very least, there had to be witnesses that would give her general description when asked who they had last seen Stills with.

Stills played in a band, as a hobby, and I decided that would be my in with him. I'd pretend I was his number one fan that fell for his musical performance. His band was playing a gig that very night, opening for a bigger band. Alpha guys would have no trouble finding many witnesses to Stills leaving the club with a busty Asian with long, black hair.

I looked up the club online. Now that my kidnapping plan had a who, when and where, there was only the matter of the how. I needed to get myself a costume. Something hot and slutty that would help me drag Stills away from his band buddies and get us somewhere alone, somewhere I could use my magic to kidnap him.

I had nothing unpractical in my Ashley wardrobe, so I went out to shop. I steered away from the Springfield Mall. I had already killed both of the One-Oh-Four sniffers, but the place was still suspect, as far as I was concerned. Knowing my luck, I'd be half-naked in a stall, putting on something slutty, when the bastards just show up out of the blue and kill me.

I visited several stores in the city and, taught by previous experiences, I would always walk up to the girl behind the sales desk and ask her to help me.

"What sort of thing are you looking for?" they'd ask.

"Something really hot and kinda slutty. I wanna get this guy's attention and I want him to drag me somewhere where we could be alone." I'm not known for my subtlety.

Each girl would give me a look that slightly reminded me of Flora, back at the Broken Axe Tavern. By the third girl, I realized it was judgment and scorn. They thought me a slut, or maybe even a prostitute. I didn't give a shit. They were all incompetent, anyway. The outfits they suggested were either barely there, or fit for a debutante ball. I'm not much of a fashion expert, but I do know what gets a guy going and ball gowns aren't it. Neither are bikinis. If a girl shows up half-naked under her coat in late fall, a guy wants to run away from that crazy bitch, not go someplace private with her.

Dressing weather-appropriately is not antithetical to looking hot.

In the fifth boutique I visited, my declaration of intent got me a conspiratorial smile, instead. The middle-aged woman leaned in and said, "Girl, with that bod...ooooh, you don't need any help." She gave me a wink. "But I get it. You don't want to come off too strong, huh? He's still skittish, huh?"

I liked this chick. Hell, if she was half her age, I'dlike this chick. She had a marvelous mane of brown hair that cascaded down past her rounded shoulders. "He doesn't know I exist, yet."

Her mouth opened into a big O. "Ah, now that just won't do. That won't do at all. Come with me, huh? I got just the thing!" She led the way to the back of the store and I followed, genuinely excited to see what she had in mind for me.

Five minutes later, I said, "I think the pants need to be hemmed," from the changing booth.

"No, honey, they're meant to be worn with high heels.Very high heels. Come out and show me!"

Shit, high heels? The closest thing to heels that I had ever worn before were dress shoes for graduations and alumni dinners and shit. I had no intention of strapping on a torture device that had been made to twist my ankle. "Um, can I, maybe, get an outfit that doesn't include heels?"

"Sweetie, trust me! I know you got a lot going for you upstairs, but guys love seeing girls tottering on heels. It's a turn on for them. Not to mention that it makes you show off your ass. What size are you, huh?"

I was confused by her question. "Everything fits nicely. It's just the pants that are a little long."

"What size shoe are you?"

"What? Why?"

"I got some nice stilettos here. You should really try it with the shoes!"

What was she talking about? Stilettos are narrow daggers, made for stabbing. It took me a few seconds to remember that thin heels are also called that. Well, that was completely out of the question. If I walked around on thin spikes, I was sure to fall and twist my ankle. Just the thing I need while fighting a cult hell-bent on world domination. A crippling injury. "No. I don't like it."

"Just try it with the shoes! Please, honey? Just give it a try, huh?"

I gave in and she handed me a pair of shiny, black shoes. I put them on and stood up. The booth was, fortunately, narrow enough for me to catch myself against the mirror and not fall flat on my face. As soon as I righted myself, I toppled over to the side, nearly twisting my ankles. Out of reflex, I crumpled and took the weight off them.

"Are you ok in there, honey?"

"Oh, yeah," I said, unable to keep the sarcasm out of my voice, "just peachy."

"Well...you let me know if you need anything, huh?"

I rolled over on all fours and slowly rose, putting more and more weight on my legs. I carefully stood up and looked at myself in the mirror.

I looked hot. The black pants were bell bottoms that fell down to completely hide my feet and the ridiculous shoes. Above the knee, they hugged my thighs. I gingerly turned around and admired the way they molded to my ass. I was wearing a white shirt with a black vest over it. They were both tight around my waist and then spread wide by my enhanced bust. The top buttons of both vest and shirt were open, giving me a delicious-looking cleavage. Combined with my long, black wig, I looked really hot.

"Can I come in?" the sales chick asked. She tried the door at once, without waiting for my permission to enter. "Huh? The door's stuck."

"It's not stuck, I've put the latch on." I undid it and let her open the door.

She looked perplexed. "Why would you put the latch on, huh?" She looked me over. "You lookamazing!" She twirled her finger at me, excitedly.

I didn't spin for her. "Yes, yes, I know. This is a great look, but it's not exactly what I'm going for."

Her face fell. "Oh?"

"Yeah...I'm looking for something a bit more, um, groupie-like?"

"Groupie-like? You after a guy in a band, huh?"

"Yeah. He sings and plays the guitar."

"The front man of a rock band, huh?" I nodded. "Oh, well, honey, we need to pull out all the stops for him. He's gotta have chicks coming out the wazoo." She smiled another conspiratory smile. "Wait right here! I got something that'll blow his mind!"

Another five minutes later, I was posing in front of a set of full length mirrors and admiring my Catholic schoolgirl outfit. It was a complete cliché, but it was also proof that clichés were clichés because theyworked. The tight, white shirt stayed on me. Over it, I was wearing a maroon blazer that only had one button and left my cleavage exposed to view. My plaid skirt was maroon, white and black, while my leg warmers were white. The black, polished shoes on my feet had one inch wedges and I had no problem walking in them.

"You look hot, huh?"

My outfit was unimaginative, uncreative, clichéd and yet, I looked hotter than hell in it. "Yup."

"He won't be able to resist you."

"Nope."

She squinted at my neck. "You know what would really work with this?"

I dreaded her mentioning high-heeled footwear, but asked all the same. "What?"

She held up a piece of dark string. "This!"

"What is it?" When she held it out in both hands, I realized it was a narrow, black choker. Talk about your overkill. "Yeah, put it on me."

With that piece of garnish sitting above my cleavage, I was pure sex on two feet. The sales chick agreed with me. She rang up the purchases while I changed back into my street clothes. An Asian Catholic schoolgirl, with a black choker and tits too big to properly button up her shirt over, walking down the street? No thanks, I did not want a bunch of old dudes keeling over at the sight of me.

With the costume out of the way, I retired home to eat another big meal. I took the time to look up Stills' band online. I was looking for some review with insights that would allow me to sound like a fan of his band, but all I found was either generic praise, or misspelled insults.

Ah, well...who needs words when you've got a sex suit?

The show started at nine p.m. and I guessed Stills' band would open it. I looked out my window. The sun had just set. I still had hours to kill. I made a checklist and ran through it twice. I had all my bases covered, all my assets were in place. I huffed from boredom and went online to surf the web. I was watching a Hannah Minx video when I realized I had forgotten about makeup. I didn't have any and I wouldn't know how to apply it, even if I did have it.

After the day's shopping, I had my fill of salesgirls. I didn't want to go back out to deal with the kind of chicks I imagined sold makeup. I grabbed my toolkit and put my silicone mask back on my face. I took out my sharpies and went on You Tube to watch makeup tutorials. The tutorials banged on about "looks" and shit and I was losing my patience with them. Yes, they all offered slightly different shades and colors and I could even tell some of the things they were saying about bringing out, or concealing, were true, but I didn't give a shit about all that. I just wanted to look like a real girl that was out on the prowl. And, sadly, that meant wearing makeup.

123456...9