Boy Toy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock was so deep in my mouth there was never any question of swallowing. Malishka's cum just surged down the back of my throat. Even if I had wanted to spit it out, I never had the opportunity.

After Malishka exploded his sexual juices into my mouth he continued to breathe heavily, although there was a blissful, euphoric aspect to the sound of his breathing.

Malishka helped me to stand up, and then he hugged me once again. My legs were unsteady, and I was lightheaded with physical and emotional exhaustion. I still felt an overwhelming sense of humiliation that my sister had seen me with my mouth wrapped around another guy's cock, hut at least she would be going back to college soon. When she went back to school, I wouldn't have to worry about putty my naked body on display for her or performing for her entertainment.

_ _

I had foolishly thought that not having my sister around would mean no longer being humiliated and sexually objectified in front of people I knew. I soon learned the error of such thoughts.

Jason Krupa went to the same high school as me. We were both friends and traveled in a lot of the same circles as we were both jocks. Jason was on the wrestling team while I was on the swim team. I never anticipated that Irma Scholl would hire him to perform for her porn websites or that she would order me to have sex with him.

"Since when do you do porn?" I asked Jason when he showed up at Ms. Scholl's farm.

"Since I found out how much money I could make," he replied without a trace of embarrassment. "It was either do this or get a job that pays minimum wage. Nobody can live on minimum wage. That's poverty wages."

It was true. Jason and I were both teenagers with no college degrees and no job experience. Employers weren't exactly offering much to get people like us to come work for them.

Unless you had a cute face, a sexy body and you were willing to get naked.

Yeah, porn is an important part of the U.S. economy,

By the time Jason and I were both naked, I was fully and humiliatingly erect.

It wasn't that I was sexually attracted to Jason. My issue was that being naked, exposed and dominated was a huge aphrodisiac for me. I was being sexually objectified and used by Ms. Scholl and Mrs. Bennett. I was their naked plaything and the more they abused and humiliated me, the more I got swept up in an erotic fever that left my dick rock hard and painfully erect.

"I'm guessing that you're not just in this for the money," Jason said as he stared at my conspicuous erection.

Jason was right. I got a huge sexual thrill from being stripped naked, abused and objectified, but I didn't want to admit that out loud. I just sort of grunted as if to say "whatever" and hoped that was sufficient to end that line of discussion.

Jason allowed me to evade that awkward topic, however, Ms. Scholl made certain that the awkwardness didn't end there. Her idea involved Jason and I getting down on the ground and wrestling. Wrestling involves a lot of rolling around on the ground, squirming, struggling, panting and guys grabbing other guys. It was homoerotic when the two guys were wearing clothes. With both Jason and me naked, it was going to be shamelessly pornographic.

Also, I'd never wrestled in my life. Jason had years of experience. He knew all the wrestling holds and he'd pinned lots of guys in practice and competitions. This was going to go poorly for me. I tried to explain to Ms. Scholl about the huge difference between Jason's wrestling skills and mine. I had some sort of wild idea that I could get her to change her mind about forcing me and my friend to engage in naked wrestling.

"Oh, don't worry about the disparity in wrestling skills," Ms. Scholl said, rebuffing my concerns.

"This video isn't for sports fans. This is for people who love to see naked boys get humiliated. They'll enjoy seeing you struggle and suffer at the hands of a superior opponent."

With that settled, Jason and I were ordered to stand near the dark, weedy pond and wrestle on the low, green grass.

With a stationary camera set up on a tripod and Ms. Scholl holding a hand cam, the stage was set for my humiliating defeat to be recorded. As soon as the match started, Jason and I began to roll around on the ground, with me struggling and Jason moving quickly and deftly to make me helpless.

Struggling against Jason while we were both naked and rolling around on the grass covered lawn felt both barbaric and strangely erotic. Jason was strong and knew a great number of wrestling holds. He used his strength and skill to grab me, flip me around, immobilize my upper body and pin me to the ground.

At one point he had me in a half nelson with his legs wrapped around my hips, during which time he proceeded to grope me, fondle my abs and cruelly pinch my nipples. I squirmed and tried to break free from his grip, but for all my struggles, I utterly failed.

Ms. Scholl wanted to see me struggle and suffer. Well, she certainly got her wish. I was utterly dominated by Jason.

At some point he got me into a full nelson and left me helpless from the waist up. I struggled and failed my arms helplessly, but I couldn't do a damn thing to break free. Ms. Scholl seemed to enjoy the look of desperation on my face and zoomed in for a close up.

Mrs. Bennet and Ms., Scholl both enjoyed the spectacle of my humiliation and helplessness as Jason sat on my back and applied a move, he called the chinlock. In this move, he pulled my head and torso backwards causing agonizing pain as he arched my spine backwards into an extreme arch. While I grunted and struggled, Ms. Scholl crouched down nearby and got an excellent view of my helpless struggles.

A few seconds later Jason, still While behind me, grabbed both of my arms and locked them tightly together. He used both arms at first, but when he had better leverage, he was able to use one arm to grip them just underneath the elbows and hold them together, immobilizing my arms and causing me to grunt and gasp in pain as he put pressure on my shoulders and forced my elbows tightly together.

And if this wasn't humiliating enough, he proceeded to hook his legs around mine and once his were securely in control of mine, he spread his legs apart, forcing my own legs to spread wide. I struggled to close my legs; however, Jason used his superior strength and/or leverage to overpower me, and my legs were helplessly forced wide apart, leaving my chronic erection indecently on display for Ms. Scholl to record for her video.

Eventually Jason ran out of ideas for how he could use wrestling holds to humiliate me, and Ms. Scholl declared that the winner of the wrestling match had earned a reward. She had an evil smirk on her face as she said it. You see, Jason's reward was that I had to submit to him for the rest of the morning. I would be his slave, and he would be my master.

"How about that?" Jason said in a playful tone as he stood over me. I was in a boneless heap on the grass, panting with exhaustion after all of my frantic but useless struggles.

Using the same playful tone, Jason looked down at me and said, "Well, Stephen, now that you're my slave, whatever shall I do with you?"

Irma was only too willing to give Jason suggestions about what he could do with me. I felt a surge of agonizing fear as Irma Scholl went down the list of painful and humiliating things a master could do to his slave.

Jason was suddenly powerful while I was naked and totally at his mercy. I could feel his eyes on me as he weighed his options. Jason had been my friend in high school, but he suddenly seemed frightening to me.

After conferring with Ms. Scholl, Jason declaration that I needed to be punished for being such an unimpressive opponent.

"Head to the barn," Jason ordered. "You'll be punished there."

He had me put my hands on the back of my neck so I couldn't cover myself and marched me across the property to the old, weathered building.

As I was marched through the weeds and tall grasses, Jason walked behind me, and I got the disconcerting feeling that he was staring at my ass. I stopped briefly and looked over my shoulder at Jason. Apparently, this is not the sort of thing a slave is supposed to do.

"Eyes front," Jason barked at me, and he smacked my exposed buttocks. The smack didn't sting; however, Jason had been my friend for years. I was momentarily shocked that he was spank me. There was a loud THWACK sound when his hand smacked against my naked flesh, then my submissive instincts kicked in. Suddenly, Jason was the voice of authority and I obeyed without thinking.

Once inside the barn, Jason directed me to an area near the back. There were two vertical, wooden posts that went from floor to ceiling. They didn't look like support beams.

"Stand between those two posts," he told me, "With your arms above your head and wrists and ankles far apart."

It didn't take long before I understood what Jason wanted. Irma kept a huge amount of rope in the barn and Jason used several lengths of it to secure me between the two posts. Irma gave him some advice on knots and made certain that he did a good job making me helpless.

It didn't take long before I was spread-eagled, and my cock throbbed at the thought of how helpless I was. I looked down at my bound ankles and my shamelessly widespread legs, then reflexively whimpered and squirmed.

"Try to get free," Irma suggested and I struggled against the ropes with all my might, but the ropes held firm. My arms and legs were bound far apart, and I couldn't do anything but flex and strain against the bondage. My body was effectively immobilized.

With me bound, Jason went over to a nearby wall where instruments of corporal punishment were hanging from hooks. There was a paddle, a couple of leather straps, several riding crops and some snakelike whips that looked as if they'd deliver a wicked sting on bare flesh.

"So, which one of these should I use on you?" Jason asked with mischievous tone in his voice. He smiled at me and turned back to the instruments of torture and took his time selecting one.

The riding crop he'd chosen had an evil look to it. I was instantly afraid of the wicked sting it could inflict on my naked body, but at the same time excited and I trembled in fear and anticipation.

Once he'd voiced his intention to use it on me, Ms. Scholl asked him if he'd ever used a riding crop on anyone before.

"No," Jason admitted. "This'll be my first time."

"Very well, Jason," Ms. Scholl said. "Before we get started let me give you a tutorial on how to use that thing on a slave."

She explained that crops produce a sharp, stinging sensation. She liked the intensity of the pain they inflicted but warned that in the hands of an inexperienced disciplinarian they could break the skin.

"You never want to punish a slave so bad that they're bleeding," Ms. Scholl explain. "You want to redden the skin, not break it."

She had Jason experiment with the crap by slapping the tip of it against the palm of his hand. He learned quite rapidly that he could cause a painful sting without putting much force behind the blow. Once he understood how to inflict an appropriate amount of pain, he smacked the tip of the crop painfully across my bottom.

"Ow! Jason, that hurts!" I blurted out without thinking.

"It's supposed to hurt, Stephen," Mrs. Bennet said, an admonishing tone in her voice. "You know that. Stop acting like you've never done this before."

Ms. Scholl advised Jason to aim for the fleshier parts of the body. She recommended that he concentrate his blows across my ass and my thighs.

Jason was about to get started whipping me when Mrs. Bennet had a suggestion. "The crop will hurt even more if his skin is wet. Is it possible to oil Stephen up before we use the crop on him?"

I moaned at the suggestion, but Ms. Scholl felt that it was an excellent idea.

"Not only will it increase the sting, but the oils will glisten and highlight some of those sexy muscles. Let me select the right sort of oil and I'll rub it all over him."

Ms. Scholl set down her camcorder and rummaged through some boxes before she found a bottle of aromatic oil which she proceeded to rub all over me. I was naked and bound spread-eagle and the way she ran her slick hands all over me reinforced my feelings of helplessness.

Her hands smoothed across my naked body, rubbing oil into every inch of my flesh from my shoulders to my calves. She seemed to my special attention to my erect cock, rubbing in copious amounts of oil and making it glisten in the eerie light of the barn. Of course, she pried my buttocks apart and oiled my anus with generous amounts of oil as well.

I gasped as she spent an inordinate amount of time oiling up my asshole. It seemed a violation for her to be fondling me there. It wouldn't make any difference for the video. It seemed that the only reason she did it was to make me feel vulnerable and nervous.

Ms. Scholl wiped her hands dry with a towel and retrieved her camcorder. My naked body glistened with oil and my whole body tingled with anticipation. I knew what was coming and my heart pounded madly in my chest, and I had butterflies in my stomach.

"I think we're ready to get started now," Ms. Scholl said to Jason. "Remember what I said about how to use a riding crop."

There was a swish sound and suddenly there was a stinging explosion of pain across my left ass cheek, The crop hurt so much more now that I was all oiled up. I had no idea it would hurt this much.

In rapid succession, the crop sliced across my boyish buttocks three more times. My body reacted to the searing, shocking pain, and I struggled mindlessly against the ropes that held me. I twisted and strained frantically and screamed as the pain was overwhelming, but the ropes held me with ease.

The scorching sting of the crop ceased for a few moments and Jason said, "It sounds like he's in a lot of pain. Am I doing it wrong?"

"You're doing fine," Emma Scholl assured him. "He's supposed to be in pain. Keep going. I'll tell you if you're being too rough."

The strokes began again. Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Jason marked up my ass and the backs of my thighs with the crop. There was another stinging swat and another and another, until I eventually lost count and my bottom felt as cooked as if I sat on a red-hot burner on a stove. I writhed and squirmed shamelessly as the pain grew more intense and I lost all sense of dignity and self-respect.

Because of my masochistic nature, I crave harsh punishments, but I also fear them. It's a complicated dynamic that I can't explain. I could have stopped Jason from reddening my ass by using my safe word, but the part of me that craved the sexual excitement of being a naked, punished submissive was slightly more powerful than the part of me that feared the overwhelming pain of being whipped.

I cried out uncontrollably and thrashed about in a lewd and outrageous manner as the pain ripped through my frame and caused me to surrender control of my own actions. Hot, wet tears welled up in my eyes and spilled down my face. My bottom hurt terribly as Jason kept reddening my poor, abused backside.

When it was finally over, I was sobbing and shuddering uncontrollably, and my punished hindquarters were throbbing in pain. I felt completely dominated and submissive. The fact that Jason had been largely responsible for making me feel this way was disturbing, but my libido didn't seem to care. My cock throbbed and strained, and I panted with dark, shameless desire.

"That was amazing," Ms. Scholl said as I sobbed in pain. "Jason, you did an admirable job for a first time dominant. And Stephen, your screams, squirming and struggles against the ropes, very authentic. It was a delicious performance."

It wasn't so much a performance as my body reacting reflexively to the pain of being whipped, but I neglected to mention that out loud.

I had endured a great deal of pain and I assumed that meant that Ms. Scholl was done with me. From what I'd learned, the punishment of the slave was considered the highlight of any BDSM video. I'd already been punished, and I was sobbing in pain, so I assumed that the video was over, and I could be untied.

Yeah, my assumption was wrong.

"Jason," Ms. Scholl began, her voice sounding thoughtful. "These videos have a tradition of the slave being sexually assaulted by the master while the slave is naked, bound and helpless. Do you think you'd be willing to be a part of that tradition?"

Jason and I were both shocked by the suggestion, however, Jason didn't dismiss the idea completely.

"You want me to rape Stephen?" he asked incredulously.

"It will only look like rape," Irma replied. "Sure, Stephen is bound and helpless, however, he came here of his own free will, and if things ever get too intense, Stephen can put a pause on the scene by using his safe word."

Jason was very unfamiliar with the BDSM community. Mrs. Bennet and Ms. Scholl had to explain the concept of safe words to him and then I had to confirm that I could stop him by using my safe word at any time.

Nothing held me there other than my willingness to submit. However, if I used my safe word, I'd risk losing Mrs. Bennett's approval. She loved watching me squirm and suffer as I submitted to dominant men and women.

Also, I found the idea of being anally raped by one of my friends while I was naked and bound spread-eagle to be intensely scary and humiliating. The thing is fear and humiliation are huge sexual triggers for me. Just thinking about Jason taking my ass by force while I was bound and helpless got my cock so hard, it ached.

I whimpered, but refused to use my safe word. Being raped by Jason would make me feel even more helpless than I did already, and I wanted to embrace those erotic feelings of helplessness so much, My breathing was ragged and I still had tears in my eyes, but I had no intentions of stopping Jason from abusing me some more.

Jason was still naked and at some point his cock had gotten as hard and erect as mine. When did that happen? When he was whipping me with the riding crop? When Irma Scholl recommended that he plunder my ass? What triggered his sexual arousal?

I had never seen Jason with an erection before and I was impressed with both the length and girth of his cock. I watched as he greased up his cock and it continued to grow in size as he lubricated it. I trembled at the thought of that thing being forced inside of me. Did every guy who fucked me have to be hung like a horse?

With my legs bound helplessly far apart, I felt the tip of Jason's erection pushing against my defenseless, pink asshole. Ms. Scholl and Mrs. Bennet watched intently as Jason shoved it roughly inside of me, impaling me on its thickness.

"Nnnghf!"

I felt an appalling sense of helplessness as I was opened wide and raped by my friend while the two dominant women kept their eyes fixated on my helpless nudity. I gasped at the sudden sensation, as I was impaled on Jason's cock, feeling more and more helpless the deeper he pushed it inside of me.

My tiny hole was stretched painfully wide, and I was helpless to do anything to defend it. I could do little more than squirm and whimper as my delicate anal ring was opened and Jason's massive cock was thrust into my ass repeatedly.

It was almost too much for me and it took an enormous amount of willpower to restrain myself from using my safe word. I struggled against the ropes that held me until I was exhausted and accomplished nothing other than chafing my ankles and wrists. I looked over my shoulder and saw that Jason's eyes had glazed over as if he were in some sort of erotic delirium. I got the impression that he was getting the same sort of thrill from abusing my helpless, naked body as I got from being helpless and abused.