Boy Toy Ch. 05

Story Info
Loaned out to a group of salacious strangers.
4.8k words
4.61
24k
15
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was never truly certain what Cole did for a living, although on one occasion he told me that his company had instructed him that he had to entertain a group of visiting VIPs who were in town and looking for a fun time.

"This is very important," Cole explained to me. "If I screw this up, it could mean my career. These guys are assholes, but they're influential and ridiculously wealthy. One of these guys just spent three million dollars at auction to buy a painting. If I make these guys unhappy, my boss will have a heart attack."

From what I understood, the men Cole was talking about were musicians with no real talent, but they were good looking and aggressively marketed and had become remarkably popular; so popular that they made money faster than they could spend it.

"I've been tasked with keeping them happy," Cole explained. "And it turns out, one of the things that makes them happy is spanking twinks with firm, tight little bodies and relentlessly fucking them."

"Oh, I think I see where this is going," I said, realization dawn on me.

"You're a twink with a firm, tight body," Cole said as he nodded at my comment. "And you already work for me in the capacity of a sex object. It's only logical that I use you to make them happy."

"Is this going to hurt?" I asked.

Cole raised his eyebrows at me and said, "Well, yes, but not any worse than when I put you over my knee. You'll be fine. You must be used to this sort of thing by now."

Truth be told, I got a bizarre sort of thrill out of being spanked and sexually objectified, but I didn't like to admit to that out loud. It made me feel better about myself if I acted as if I had to be forced into this sort of thing against my will.

"You have to do this, Stephen," Cole's wife interjected. "We're able to afford a live-in slave because Cole and I have good-paying jobs. It's in your best interests to make sure Cole doesn't get fired."

Of course, I ended up allowing the visiting VIPs to objectify and abuse me. I was even looking forward to it, although I refused to admit that to anybody. They were staying at the Ritz Carlton for three days. Cole was to take me out there Friday night to entertain them and depending on how things went, I'd make one or two return visits.

Cole drove me out there and walked me into the hotel lobby. On the elevator ride up, Cole explained that there were some legal formalities that we would have to observe before meeting with them.

"What sort of legal formalities?" I asked.

"Well, when dealing with celebrities like this, you have to be discrete. Their attorney will be there. She'll explain everything."

They VIPs were staying in the presidential suite and had multiple rooms under their name. Cole unlocked the door to their rooms with his key card and escorted me inside. The room I entered was spacious and I noticed two people inside. One was male, the other female. They were both well-groomed and impeccably tailored.

"Jonathan, Lynda," Cole said as he cheerfully greeted the dapper duo. "This is Stephen, the boy I told you about."

Jonathan raised one eyebrow at me and closed the distance between us. He scrutinized me for a few moments and said, "He has an extremely cute face. I think he'll be acceptable. Of course, I'll have to see him with his clothes off before I introduce him to the band."

"Of course," Cole agreed.

Nobody asked me if I wanted to take my clothes off and let Jonathan examine my naked body. I had just arrived and already people were treating me like a slave. Two well-dressed mem and one well-dressed woman turned their gazes to me and waited for me to undress.

Jonathan had an impatient look in his eyes, almost as if he expected me to be naked before I entered the hotel room.

I took off my shoes and socks first and proceeded from there. My blue jeans and briefs were the last to go and when I removed my last piece of clothing, my cock was semi-hard.

"I think he looks adorable," Cole said, "What do you think, Jonathan?"

Jonathan was less impressed with my naked body. He admitted that I had a fine physique, however, he wanted to do a more thorough examination.

It turned out that a thorough examination involved a lot of things. For starters, he examined the inside of my mouth, checking my teeth or looking for canker sores or something.

Next, he felt me up all over, squeezing my buttocks, my thighs, my calves, my obliques and so on. Apparently, Jonathan felt that before I could be sexually abused by rich musicians, it was important to check the firmness of my muscles. Then he took off his blazer, rolled up his sleeves and snapped on a latex glove. After that, he got out a jar of lubricant and told me to bend over the back of the couch.

"If you go in there, your ass is going to get used a lot," Jonathan explained, "I need to check for hemorrhoids, abscesses and other problems that might interfere with anal play. Also, you're going to be well lubricated before they go to town on you."

I obediently bent over, and I felt my face flush hot with embarrassment. Being anally penetrated was extremely intimate and private. Having a total stranger discussing the use of my anus so casually was mortifying.

Then Jonathan stood behind me and told me to spread my legs farther apart. He had Cole pull my buttocks apart and then he smeared my anus with something cold and greasy before slipping a finger deep into my ass. I gasped as I felt fingers violating my rectum and twisting around inside of me. And once my anus was oiled, I was told to stand up. Then my balls and cock were both coated with oil until they were glistening.

Lynda watched poker-faced as I stripped naked, and Jonathan impaled my virginal anus on his fingers. She seemed utterly casual and calm about the whole bizarre spectacle I was being forced to endure. It was as if she saw this sort of thing every day. That wasn't possible, was it? I mean, who had a job where they saw naked men get bent over and anally probed every day?

"He's perfect," Jonathan announced with my erect cock still firmly in his grip and about ready to burst. Now, he just needs to sign an NDA and he can go right on in."

"A what?" I asked, my cock throbbing so madly, it was difficult to think or even focus on the words being said.

"A non-disclosure agreement," the woman explained. "You will not discuss anything that you see or experience while in that room." She explained. Apparently, she was an attorney for the VIPs.

"My clients have an audience that are attracted to the image of young men who have boyish sex appeal but are chaste, polite, and non-threatening. That image is extremely marketable now. Tarnish that image, and I can sue you into oblivion."

Jonathan released his grip on my cock, and I signed a document that swore me to secrecy about everything that was about to happen. Then I was also made to sign a waiver that said I wouldn't hold Cole's company, their clients or any of their employees liable if I became physically injured. There was also an addendum to the waiver that stated Cole's company would pay up to $250,000 of my medical expenses if I became injured while entertaining any of the VIPs.

I was already nervous about being the "entertainment" for Cole's wealthy clients. My asshole had been probed and greased up with enough lube for a gang rape. Then, I was ordered to place my hands behind my back so they could be securely bound there.

"What? Why?" I exclaimed as Cole approached me with leather restraints and short lengths of chain.

"The more helpless you are, the more exciting it will be for them," Jonathan explained. "They enjoy being the ones in control."

A slave collar was buckled around my neck and the wrist restraints were attached to the back of the slave collar by short chains. Once I was made helpless like that, Cole attached a leash to the front of my collar.

"They're going to love him," Jonathan announced with cheerful confidence. Then he opened the door to the next room and gestured for Cole to pull me forward.

I probably should have been frightened by all the stuff in the waiver about me getting physically injured but I was a masochist and a pain slut. My sexual excitement at the prospect of being abused, objectified and harshly punished overrode the part of my brain that worried about my physical safety.

_______

I was dragged into the room on a leash, and I felt twice as naked as before when the V.I.P.s openly stared at my naked body. My cock was conspicuously hard and erect, and it bobbled slightly as I walked.

I can't tell you their names, but the VIPs were all famous people. They surrounded me and suddenly hands were grabbing me everywhere. One of them smacked my cock to the left and to the right before pinching the sensitive tip.

"Aaaahhhh!"

They loved my buttocks. They took turns grabbing it, squeezing my ass cheeks, marveling at their firmness, and enjoying the way I squirmed as they smacked my poor bottom. One of them pinched the stretched foreskin of my cock. That's an extremely sensitive part of a man's anatomy and I yelped in pain as my delicate flesh was roughly handled. They enjoyed my reactions and the one with the mischievous grin was encouraged to torment my cock some more.

Hands were all over me. Someone was grabbing my thighs. Somebody was pinching and pulling on the loose flesh of my scrotum. Someone was pinching my nipples. Someone else was prying my buttocks apart. Then I felt a finger pushing insistently against the delicate flesh of my anus. It was a disorganized assault, everyone laying their hands on my body once, wanting to take ownership of my body without any thought of cooperation or sharing.

At some point, the one with the platinum blonde hair grabbed me from behind, wrapped his arm tightly around my waist and dragged me forcibly away from the other wealthy perverts. He pulled me back and yelled out at his compatriots.

"Wait! Yes, Stephen was an excellent choice! Cole got us a gorgeous boy, with a beautiful face, beautiful legs, and the most bewitching ass I've seen in a long time! But he's lacking in one respect, and I think we have to deal with that before we go any further!"

This announcement confused his accomplices and they stared at him blankly. I stood there feeling helpless, trying not to fall down as the way he had pulled me backwards had thrown me off balance and it was difficult to reorient myself without the use of my arms.

"I don't get it," said the youngest one in the group.

"He looks perfect to me," another one added. "He checks off all my boxes. And I think he's enjoying himself. I mean, look at his cock! It's so hard, it's look it was sculpted out of marble!"

"His ass needs a bit of color," the wild-eyed man explained as he manhandled me, twisting my body around to put my ass on view for everyone in the room.

"He has a beautiful ass, but somebody needs to make it more colorful, give him a proper spanking, get it nice and red!"

"Oh, yeah!"

"I can do it!"

"No, I nominate myself!" exclaimed the platinum blonde guy holding me. "I can do it!"

He sat down on a leather upholstered ottoman, and I was thrown over his lap. My face dangerously close to the floor and my cock pressed firmly into one of his thighs. As I struggled to get into a less awkward position, I could feel my hard, swollen erection rubbing against the rough fabric of his jeans. My arms were still bound behind my back, making maneuvering difficult.

There was no ceremony or ritualistic words. He just started spanking--hard and rhythmically. His hands delivered explosions of seething pain with every swat. He didn't wait for me to absorb the pain of one blow before delivering another. He assaulted my ass with a rapid-fire spanking that left my head reeling.

I tried not to scream. I groaned and twisted around on his lap. As the pain got worse, I screwed my eyes shut and clenched my jaw. Eventually, the red-hot sting of the swats became too intense, and I howled in pain, kicked my legs mindlessly and bounced across his lap. My ass felt cooked, scalded, reddened, whatever--it was painful and tender.

The platinum blonde invited the guy with the mischievous grin to come over and together they lifted me up. Then they pivoted me, so my ass was facing everyone else in the room. Then the platinum blonde raised his voice and said, "See? Doesn't that enhance his beauty?"

I wasn't able to see the colorful handprints on my own ass, but I could feel the red-hot throbbing pain the spanking had left behind. I imagined my buttocks were a deep, colorful shade of red.

A guy way in the back spoke up. He had thought that I'd looked sexy even before the spanking. He made mention of my narrow waist, my perfectly shaped glutes, and dancer's legs. He had been dubious that anything could be done to improve my already considerable sex appeal, but when he saw my butt all red and me sobbing, he conceded that the brutal spanking had done a lot to enhance my sex appeal.

By the time I the spanking was over, my eyes were welled up with tears and my ass was a riot of pain. Then I noticed that most of the VIPs had removed their clothes while I was being spanked. Watching my ass get turned red may have been a huge turn-on for them as I noticed all their cocks were standing at attention.

I was forced to kneel, and the platinum blonde located the most tender part of my spanked ass and gave it a hard squeeze. I winced, but somehow managed not to cry out in pain.

"Spread you knees wider than that," I was admonished. "And open your mouth wide. You're going to suck cock, and I expect you to do it well."

The prurient celebrities formed a line, each of them naked and each of them with bulging cocks between their thighs. I was shaken by the unreality of it all. I'd seen these guys on television before. They seemed so innocent and wholesome in their interviews and public appearances. But now that I was naked and kneeling in front of them, all I could see were wicked, deviant perverts demanding that I use my mouth to satisfy their dark desires.

The first one in line had a boyish, innocent face, taut abs, and a cock with impressive girth. He thrust his bulging erection into my gaping mouth and began to pump it in and out. He didn't give me time to adapt to having something so large in my mouth. He just thrust his hips forward so that the head of the cock was almost into my throat, and I gagged and choked

"Stephen, you can do better than that," Cole called out to me from across the room. "You've taken my entire cock in your mouth, and he's not even as big as me!"

Cole was right. I took a moment and tried to relax the muscles in the back of my throat, and it became easier. The guy with the deceptively innocent-looking face kept pumping his cock in and out of my mouth but I didn't gag on it anymore.

After Innocent-face came in my mouth, he stepped aside, and the next guy shoved his cock into my mouth. They were all eager and impatient to fuck my face. Fellating five hard cocks in a row without a break left my jaw aching, but nobody cared at about the physical toll these tasks took out of me. They just wanted me to use my mouth to make them happy.

The last guy in the line has a slender, athletic build, rather like an Olympic class diver. He had slim hips, a narrow waist and impressive four-pack abs.

He also had an imposingly large cock that seemed out of place on his slender frame.

It was so large it triggered my fight or flight impulse. It was at least ten inches long and the shaft was almost as thick as my wrist. Two copious veins bulged along the length of the shaft and the rounded head was swollen and purplish. A large dollop of precum had seeped out from the tip and I felt the urge to close my mouth and back away as he approached me with his intimidating weapon.

In my mind I nicknamed him Mr. Ed because he was hung like a horse.

He aimed his engorged penis at my mouth and pushed it inside. I moaned around it, amazed that I could take his thickness inside of me. He straddled my face and drove his cock deeper, sliding it along my tongue. I was trembling and fearful of having something so large raping my mouth, but I closed my lips around it anyway.

"Suck it, pretty boy," Mr. Ed ordered as he rocked his hips and pumped his shaft in and out of my mouth. I was swept up in a tidal wave of embarrassment and degradation as he worked his hips back and forth. He grabbed my hair pulled my head up and forced his cock all the way to the back of my throat. I could feel the swollen head of his cock back there and I felt as if I might choke to death.

Then he pulled out. I gasped for air, and I got a good look at his cock, all reddish pink and glistening wet with my saliva. A long, thin strand of saliva ran from the tip of his cock to my lower lip. I gasped open-mouth, and for a moment I thought it was a long strand of precum.

"You're my pretty boy," Mr. Ed insisted loudly as he waved his wet cock in my face. "You're my naked slave boy. And I'm gonna use that pretty mouth of yours."

I was ordered to lick the underside of his cock and suck on the head until he moaned. When he shoved his cock back in my mouth, he continued to call me "pretty boy" and "slave boy". Referring to me by these degrading names seemed to invigorate his libido and after a few seconds of thrusting his cock back and forth along my tongue, he shuddered and spasmed violently in my mouth.

His hot fluids exploded in the back of my throat, and he just kept spurting and spurting. He held tight onto my head, and I franticly swallowed repeatedly to keep from choking.

After every single one of them had made use of my mouth, I thought the party would be over, but these guys recovered their erections quickly. I know that young guys can go from soft to hard easily, still I was impressed at how quickly they were ready to go again.

The platinum blonde slapped me on my ass and ordered me to climb over the Ottoman and raise my ass up high. It was difficult with my arms bound behind my back, but somehow, I managed. Or I thought I did.

I was admonished for not raising my ass high enough. A half dozen hands grabbed my naked body and forced my legs apart even further and raised my ass up even higher. My cock was agonizingly hard, and I had hoped to have my pelvis down low enough that I could rub my cock against the upholstered surface of the Ottoman. In the end I was frustratingly bound so that my throbbing cock touched nothing.

It was shaming, knowing just how shamefully and obscenely exposed I was. Then I felt a leather strap go around my right ankle, and a moment later it was secured somehow to the side of the Ottoman. Then my left ankle met a similar fate, and I was helpless and bound, with my bottom raised and my legs spread.

I gasped as I felt one of them cup my balls. He fondled them and lifted them up gently, rolling them around as if attempting to assess their weight. It was a very intimate thing to have my balls held and played with by another man, and then he released them and did something that seemed far more intimate.

My face was mashed down into the leather upholstery of the Ottoman so I couldn't see what was happening back there, but I could feel something rubbing up and down against the delicate flesh of my anus. Then it began to push into my body.

"Oh! Aaahhh! Stop!"

I always felt an appalling sense of helplessness wherever my anus was opened or touched. As my anus was pried open and I felt someone's hard cock impaling me, I panicked.

In response to my pleas, someone slapped me hard on the ass and admonished me to stop complaining.

Cole reminded me that I was hardly a virgin. He's impaled me on his cock before. And Cole's wife had fucked my cute ass at least a dozen times with a strap on dildo.

12