Boy Toy Ch. 06

Story Info
On his hands and knees, he's pegged by his older sister.
4.2k words
4.51
39.8k
34
4

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Stephen Skoglund. I'm eighteen years old and I'm a professional sex slave.

There was no career booth for sex slaves in high school. I just sort of fell into naked slavery as a career by accident. I have the sort of body that both men and women find enticing and a married couple in my neighborhood offered me an obscene amount of money if I allowed them to keep me in their home and treat me as a naked sex object.

I resisted the idea at first, but they were offering me far more money than I could make doing conventional work. My good looks, my willingness to get naked and be sexually used are my only true marketable job skills at the moment.

Cole is unwilling to let his wife spank him. Vanessa is unwilling to let her husband fuck her ass. When they hired me, I agreed that they could do both things to me. I'm sort of a sexual surrogate.

They keep me naked around the house and they make certain that I'm shaved so I never have any pubic hair, so my cock and balls are never obscured from their sight. They've also established strict rules that forbid me from masturbating as they want me to be sexually aroused and ready for sex at all times.

So, the Monday after Christmas, when there was a knock on the front door, I was naked, and my cock was achingly hard and standing openly at attention. I assumed that Vanessa would go see who it was, but instead she gave me an expectant look and she told me to do it.

"Answer the door, Stephen," Mrs. Bennett said to me.

I gave her an incredulous look and said, "Vanessa! I can't answer the door like this! I'm naked."

Then she smacked me on the ass and snapped, "Answer the door, Scott! Unless you want to go over my knee and get another spanking!"

My submissive instincts kicked in and despite the utter humiliation involved, I responded to the authority in Mrs. Bennett's voice and began to walk towards the front door.

I had no idea who was on the other side of that door. I was stark naked, exposed, and vulnerable. I was going to feel humiliated no matter who was standing there.

Fear ran through me as I moved forward. With every step I took my feelings of panic intensified. I flushed, scarlet and hot. Panic gripped me. I was stark naked. I had no way of knowing who was on the other side of that door and I was about to expose myself to them. What if it was a large group of people? What if it was a nun or a priest? What if it was somebody I knew?

I opened the door and feared the worst. My heart pounded madly against my ribcage. The sound became louder and louder in my ears, I tensed and felt sweat break out all over my body. As I opened the door, I felt faint, and my eyes clouded over for a second or two. When I regained my vision, I was staring at my sister.

"Britt?"

"Yeah, It's me. Vanessa called and asked me to come over."

Britt was the one and only member of my family who knew my shameful secret. She was thrilled to find out that her younger brother had become Mr. and Mrs. Bennett's sex slave and was discrete enough not to tell our parents. I breathed a subtle sigh of relief once I realized who it was.

"Invite me in, doofus," Britt said as she placed a hand on my bare chest and pushed me back. "The longer you stand there with the door open, the more chances you give the neighbors an opportunity to get a good look at your naughty bits."

I took two steps back and let my sister into the house. She had an excellent point. I was remarkably vulnerable and exposed standing there fully naked with the door wide open. Getting her inside and getting the door shut would aid me in concealing my nudity.

Mrs. Bennett bade me to bring Britt into the dining room so she could have a chat with my sister. Apparently, Britt had learned a lot about cybersecurity while she was away at college and Mrs. Bennet wanted my sister to take a look at her online business and see if she couldn't make improvements. I didn't really understand computer stuff, so I walked away while they chatted and then Britt commented on the state of my buttocks.

"Your butt cheeks had a sexy blush to them, Stephen. When was the last time you were spanked?"

The question caught me flatfooted. It wasn't a complex question; it was just that I didn't like to talk about my sex work with my family. I was desperately trying to keep my family life and my sex-slave life separate.

"I spanked him less than twenty minutes ago," Mrs. Bennett replied before I was able to form an answer of my own. "I spank those beautiful buttocks every morning, even if he hasn't done anything to deserve it."

I felt my face flush hot with embarrassment. I was hoping that while my sister was visiting that my role as Mrs. Bennett's sex slave could be downplayed as much as possible.

"Ooh, I'm so disappointed I missed seeing that," Britt said emphatically. "I would have loved to see his cute butt bouncing up and down across your lap."

"Oh, it's a sight worth seeing." Mrs. Bennett replied. "And the sounds he makes as he's reacting to the pain are adorable."

Britt and Vanessa chatted amiably as Britt made several adjustments and updates to Vanessa's cybersecurity. I was within earshot most of the time as Vanessa had given me chores to do in the next room. Most of their chatter was about mundane stuff. I had very nearly tuned them out and then Vanessa said, "Hey! I have a great idea! How would you like it if I loaned you Stephen for a few hours?"

My ears pricked up at that.

"Loaned him out?" my sister asked. "You mean...?"

"He could be your sex slave until 1:00 this afternoon." Mrs. Bennett explained. "Most people would adore getting Stephen as a Christmas gift. And you did mention how much you wanted to see him get spanked."

Britt seemed to consider this for a few seconds and then she said, "Naked sex slaves are the perfect Christmas gifts! Thank you, Vanessa!"

"Yes, I thought you'd be appreciative."

I was the only one who felt that I was an inappropriate gift to give to Britt and I tried to make my feelings known.

"But you're my sister!" I protested.

"I'm your older sister," Britt said, not backing down. "I'm older, wiser and more worldly. That means you should defer to my judgment, and I think that Vanessa did a wonderful thing when she gifted you to me."

I opened my mouth to try and make a counterargument, but then Britt wasn't about to have any of that. She placed a finger on my lips and said, "Hush!"

I swallowed my words and stood there in silence as my sister continued to opine on the situation.

"I've managed to find some cute guys who are into the slave/master scene, but all of them want me to be the slave. None of them are willing to let me assume the dominant role. So, now...with my friend Vanessa offering me a golden opportunity to borrow her naked slave, there is no way that I'm going to be talked out of exploiting the situation! Do you understand?"

I wasn't thrilled with the situation, but I understood where Britt was coming from. I reluctantly agreed that I would be her obedient slave for a few hours and then she ordered me to stand with my back turned to her and my hands pressed up against the wall.

I did as she said. I faced the wall, leaned forward, and pressed my palms against the vertical surface in front of me.

"Feet further back and wider," Britt added. I adjusted my position, and then felt somehow even more naked.

"Wider than that," Britt ordered, and I spread my legs pornographically wide, feeling like some sort of naked slut. My cock and balls were extremely exposed and vulnerable and then, I felt Britt's fingertips taking hold of my exposed scrotum. She cupped my balls as lifted them up gently as if weighing them.

"Your balls feel heavy," my sister observed. "I'll bet it's been a while since you've had an orgasm, hasn't it?"

"Cole and I like to ration his orgasms," Mrs. Bennett said from somewhere behind me. "Slaves tend to be easier to control when you use a cruel system that denies them orgasms unless they're obedient and well behaved."

"That sounds like a useful system," Britt said as she continued to cradle my balls. "I like it."

Britt felt me up all over while I stood there in that vulnerable position. She ran her hands up and down my inner thighs, the curves of my buttocks, my obliques, my slender waist and she even worked her fingertips into the tight furrow between my buttocks.

Over my shoulder, my sister asked Vanessa how often they'd taken my ass. My face flushed with embarrassment at the question, but Vanessa didn't hesitate to answer. She gleefully told my sister tales about my ass being raped by her husband.

"I could get high on the feelings of power and dominance if I could rape a guy's ass," Britt declared and then she pried by butt cheeks apart and pushed a thumb into my anus.

"Britt!" I protested. "I'm your brother! You shouldn't be doing that!"

"Hush!" Britt admonished. "As a sex slave, you're supposed to bring me joy. All your begging and pleading is dragging me down!"

"You should punish him for that," Vanessa suggested. "A good slave follows the orders of his master. It shouldn't matter that you're his sister. Once he's in your custody, he should obey your orders without question. I would definitely recommend punishing him for his failure to adhere to proper slave etiquette."

Britt agreed that I could benefit from some sort of harsh punishment to teach me to keep my mouth shut. Although she was still fixated on my tight anus and asked about the prospect of opening me up and penetrating me.

"You should start small," Mrs. Bennett suggested. "You're a novice at this. I'd advise you to penetrate him with your fingers first, then move on to something thicker."

Mrs. Bennett supplied my sister with a latex glove and a container of lubricant. Britt gathered up a large dollop of lube on her fingertips and then I felt the coldness of it against my anus. There was an appalling helplessness and humiliation as my sister touched my anus and worked it open. She spread the greasy lube, smoothing it into the furrow between my buttocks and then into the pink, sensitive anus itself as my legs trembled uncontrollably.

She probed my wet tight, anal orifice searching for responsive nerve endings. Within seconds she had me squirming and making inarticulate vowel noises.

"Oooooh, Uuhhhhhh, Aaaahhhh."

"I must be doing something right," Britt said cheerfully as she pumped her fingers in and out of me. "The sounds you're making right now are delightful."

Britt had discovered my prostate gland and she mercilessly probed it with her fingers. My sister's fingers probed deep into my ass and another agonizing wave of desire passed through me, making my legs twitch. I whimpered and panted as Britt's fingers explored my sensitive interior and my poor cock throbbed with hungry spasms.

Every time she found a spot that was sufficiently sensitive, I would moan and whimper and struggle to hold myself in the position she had ordered.

"Who would have ever thought that the way to turn a man into a moan slut was to play with this butt hole?" She asked as she raped my ass with her fingers.

"Britt," I said tremulously.

"Don't talk now, Brother. You'll ruin the moment. You have utterly cute, perfectly shaped buttocks, and I'm enjoying them so much right now. I intend to exploit this opportunity before it passes me by."

I trembled at her words, and she continued to spear my anus with her fingers until Mrs. Bennett suggested that my sister might enjoy spanking me.

I groaned at the suggestion. I begged both Britt and Vanessa not to do this thing to me. I'd already been spanked once that morning as my ass was already sore.

"Hush, brother," Britta admonished me. "All your begging and pleading ruins the mood I'm trying to create here. The more you beg, the crueler and more sadistic I'm going to have to be."

The voice Britt used was stern and demanding. Somewhere deep inside of me, something shifted. My submissive instinct kicked in and I began to view Britt not as my sister, but as a wicked, domineering woman...like Mrs. Bennett or Irma Scholl. I instinctively felt submissive to her.

It was degrading and utterly humiliating, but I now viewed Britt as a mistress. My cock throbbed shamelessly at the idea of me submitting to Britt, groveling at her feet, humiliating myself in front of her. It was scandalous, but I suddenly found myself excited at the idea of Britt punishing me, using me, abusing and sexually objectifying me.

Of course, I could never tell her that.

Vanessa pulled out an armless chair and urged Britt to sit on it so she could spank me properly.

"Over the knee is the best way to punish a slave," Mrs. Bennet opined. "There's something intimate about having their naked body pressing down across your thighs as their punished."

"Over my lap you get brother," Britt said with an enthusiastic smile plastered across her face., "I've never spanked a boy before, and I'm eager to get started."

Once again, I groaned. The idea of being spanked by my own sister had an overwhelming emotional effect on me. I was being swept up in a tidal wave of disbelief and dark arousal. A small part of my brain was urgently telling me that this was wrong, but my body was feverish and thrumming with a dark, sexual passion. My cock was shamelessly throbbing and a dollop of precum had formed at the tip. I found myself darkly excited at the prospect of being punished by my sister.

I crawled over my sister's lap. She helped to maneuver me into position, grabbing me around the waist and hips with hands and arms that were surprisingly strong. My face ended up staring down at the living room carpet and the curves of my buttocks conveniently positioned where they would be most vulnerable.

"You have a really beautiful bottom," Britt assured me, "I mean, your whole body is beautiful, but your bottom is especially enticing. It's like a neon sign, drawing people's attention in and alerting them to your sex appeal.

"Um, thanks?" I said, my feet and upper body dangling gracelessly off her lap. I was being sexually objectified, but when a mistress gives a slave a compliment, he's supposed to be gracious about it, right?

I was rolling that idea around in my mind when I felt a stinging slap come down on my unprotected bottom.

The first slap was a surprise. The impact of Britt's hand made me jump. My sister was an amateur who had never spanked anyone before and her hard slap across my ass hurt far more than I was expecting. At a casual glance, Britt seemed like your typical American college girl. She also didn't look all that strong. She was a skinny girl with soft hands and unimpressive-looking biceps. She didn't look like the sort that would be an expert at inflicting stinging pain and abusing innocent bottoms.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!" I exclaimed as Britt assaulted my bare buttocks. My legs kicked and my hips squirmed, however, Britt kept one hand gripped around my waist, preventing me from sliding off her lap no matter how much I bounded and squirmed across her thighs.

To my everlasting shame, my hard cock kept grinding across one of Britt's thighs as she spanked my bottom, getting me increasingly aroused as she turned my poor ass red, and I squirmed across her lap. Britt seemed totally unaware of how my painfully erect cock was rubbing up against her as hips twisted and my ass bounced up and down.

Even when the spanking ended, my cock was still intensely erect, throbbing and pressed firmly against my sister's thigh. The fabric of her jeans felt rough against my straining cock, and I was so close to orgasm, I feared I might cum all over my sister's lap.

My cock felt like an active volcano about to erect. I felt that Britt sensed that my orgasm was imminent as well. I mean, my cock was pulsing, and moisture had leaked out from the tip. I wondered if my sister was toying with me. Was she just waiting for me to degrade myself?

No sooner had this thought occurred to me than I felt Britt prodding at my anus, spearing it, easing a single finger into my delicate orifice.

"Tight little thing," she said. "It's hard to believe that your husband has had his cock in there."

"Cole's not the only one," Vanessa informed my sister. "I've fucked him using a dildo and a strapon harness."

"What's a strapon harness?" my sister asked as she continued to play with my asshole.

"Seriously?" Mrs. Bennett asked. "You've never seen one before?"

Despite Britt's attempts to seem worldly and sophisticated, she didn't have a lot of sexual experience. She wasn't familiar with terms like "strapon harness" or "pegging".

Mrs. Bennett then proceeded to teach my sister about some of this stuff.

"It's a set of straps that buckle around the waist and hips. It's used to anchor a dildo between your legs, so a woman can fuck somebody just as well as a man. You can fuck even better than a man. No matter how much you thrust in and out of someone, an artificial cock will never go soft. You can violate somebody's tight holes all night if you want to!"

"That sounds empowering," Britt commented as she wriggled a finger inside of me. "Could you show me? I'd like to see what it looks like strapped around my hips."

I could easily predict what was going to happen next and I groaned. Mrs. Bennett took Britt to the master bedroom with me being pushed ahead of them. I was ordered to crawl onto the bed and position myself on my hands and knees while Mrs. Bennett showed Britt how to buckle the harness around her waist and pelvis and attach a large dildo in the front.

Mrs. Bennett owned a number of dildos and with my virginal anus being put indecently on display, I felt intimidated by all of them. Vanessa and Britt eventually settled on one that was flesh colored, had bulging veins along the shaft and an imposing thickness.

"Get those legs apart," Mrs. Bennett commanded sharply and I separated my thighs pornographically wide. Then she grabbed the base of my scrotum tightly, stretching the skin and making my balls feel heavier. My ball sack was bulging, and I felt three times more vulnerable as my balls were her prisoner.

"This is a cock and ball harness," Mrs. Bennett explained to my sister. It keeps blood from draining out of a man's cock, keeping him hard and erect until the harness is removed. It assists in making boys into sex objects and automatically draws attention to their genitals."

As my sister watched, a leather strap was being fitted round the base of my cock. My balls were lifted and pulled forward; the loose skin bound against my cock as the little strap was snapped tight. My penis: which had already been erect; suddenly felt bulging as if it were about to split at the seams.

Mrs. Bennett handed my sister a tube of sex lubricant and moved a large mirror close to the bed so I could see my own naked reflection.

"Look in the mirror, Stephen," she ordered me and I raised my head up. The boy in the mirror was naked and, on his hands, and knees. The expression on his young face advertised worry, unease, fear and boyish helplessness It was the facial expression of a boy pleading for mercy that had no expectation of receiving any.

"That's what a slave looks like," Mrs. Bennett informed me. I began to lower my head, but Mrs. Bennett slapped my bare bottom and ordered me to keep my eyes on my own reflection until I was given permission to look away.

Even though I was obediently staring at my own reflection, I could feel Mrs. Bennett's hands on my sore bottom as she pried my buttocks apart and strong fingers pressed gently yet firmly against my asshole.

I moaned as I felt a finger or thumb stroking the tender flesh of my anus. I flinched involuntarily as I felt that tender, pink hole being probed gently at first, and then more forcefully.

12