Boy Toys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How much time left?" Steve gasped.

"Let's see, you have about six minutes left. Just sit back and chill dude," Dylan responded. I could feel myself getting semi-hard as Steve sat beside me twitching, panting, and breaking out in a sweat. I think we were all getting turned on by the direction of the game, not to mention the combination of weed and Viagra.

Mark turned towards me and handed me the remote, "Your turn Ben." Inwardly, I was excited to try my hand at controlling Steve's cock ring to see how worked up I could get him. I noticed he now had a large patch of precum soaking the front of his shorts as his hard cock strained against his boxers. He was anxiously watching me adjust the remote. This was crazy, but kind of hot. While I tried out different settings noting Steve's reaction each time, Mark jumped in, "Okay, we might as well keep playing, it's my turn. Dylan, truth or dare?"

"I guess I'll try a dare as well," Dylan responded.

"Great," replied Mark, "You know whatever you're doing is going to involve taking off some clothes, right?" Dylan was the only one of us still wearing a shirt and pants so I wasn't surprised. "Hold on, I think I need some inspiration and you'll never guess where I'm going to find it," Mark said as he walked down the hallway in his jockstrap to visit Aaron's toy box. Meanwhile, I had found a new setting on Steve's remote that was cycling through some heavy duty vibrations by the look on his face.

"Got it!" Mark announced as he walked back into the kitchen carrying something in his hand that clanked and rattled. He opened his hand and dropped two heavy steel objects onto the table in front of Dylan. One of the objects looked like a thick, stainless steel bracelet about 2-3" in diameter, and the other looked like a cylindrical steel weight with a split through the middle. Dylan raised his eyebrows questioningly.

Mark turned to Dylan, "I dare you to strip, put these on, and serve us beer for the rest of the night," pushing the metal objects towards Dylan.

"I guess it's not that hard to grab beer from the fridge but what do you mean by 'put these on'?" asked Dylan.

Grabbing the bracelet shaped ring Mark explained, "Well, this is a cock ring and you wear it around your dick and balls, just like Steve's." We glanced over at Steve who continued to buck against his vibrating cock ring as I cycled through different modes. Grabbing the heavier cylinder-shaped item, he pulled it apart before it snapped back together, held in place by magnets, "This one is called a ball stretcher and you wear it around your bag above your balls. I had to look it up to be sure."

Dylan lifted the ball stretcher, "Damn, this must weigh a couple pounds at least."

"You can handle it buddy, I've seen your big bull-nuts in the shower." I think we all realized we were crossing a line with the dares but no one was willing to call off the game. Also, we were buzzed and horny and our inhibitions were low.

"I think it's unfair that I have to get naked while you guys are still wearing shorts," complained Dylan as he stood up to strip.

"Well, my ass is naked," countered Mark.

We watched as Dylan took off his clothes exposing his toned body lightly covered in ginger hair, as well as his sizeable, semi-hard cock. All of us regularly hit the gym or played sports together so we were used to seeing each other naked. That said, I had never seen Dylan aroused before and I was impressed by the girth and length of his fattening cock. He was definitely a grower, and it seemed like the Viagra was working. As we watched, Dylan unabashedly maneuvered his thickening meat and heavy balls through the metal ring. It was a snug fit around the base of his junk as he then grabbed one half of the ball stretcher and positioned his low hanging ballsack within the centre channel with his balls pulled snug at the base before gingerly placing the other half of the cylinder on top. The top half of the weight suddenly snapped in place causing Dylan to yell, "Fuck!" Apparently, he had caught the edge of his bag. Oops. We tried unsuccessfully not to laugh. He readjusted himself until the ball stretcher was properly fitted before removing his hands and letting things swing freely. "Holy fuck, that feels so weird," as he stood there with the weight of the ball stretcher pulling his balls low and swinging his junk whenever he moved. His cock looked longer and thicker as well, gripped by the metal cock ring.

"Looking good," complimented Mark reaching over to playfully slap Dylan's dick, "Now how about getting us a beer, wench?"

Dylan jumped back and looked resigned as he walked towards the fridge and grabbed four beers. Every time he turned, stopped or bent over, the ball stretcher seemed to pull at his cock ring-bound junk and by the time he got back to the table, his rock-hard cock was bouncing and straining in front of him.

"You seem to be enjoying that Dylan," teased Mark looking down at his crotch, "Be careful you don't put someone's eye out."

"It feels fucking weird, but kind of good also. It's like someone is constantly tugging on your junk, I may have to get one of these," Dylan said as he sat back in his seat.

By this time, Steve had reached the end of his vibrating cock ring dare as Dylan's phone beeped. "Okay Steve, nice job. Your dare is over," Dylan explained. "No more vibrations but you have to keep the cock ring on although you can join me and lose your shorts if you want, they look pretty wet anyways!" Dylan quipped. "Okay, who's next?" he asked as he shifted forward in his chair letting his weighted balls hang off the edge of his seat, with his hard cock jutting forward.

Steve's hard-on looked it was about 8" long by the bulge in his pre-cum soaked boxers. I noticed Mark was about to burst out of his jock and suspected he was at least semi-hard like I was. I could smell the testosterone in the room. As Steve stood up, sliding his shorts off and freeing his erection, he confirmed it was his turn. Turning to me, he asked, "Truth or dare Ben?" Shit. While trying not to start at his cock, part of me wanted to go with a truth to play it safe but part of me was enjoying the increasingly raunchy dares as we explored the contents of Aaron's toy box. I was curious to see what Steve might get me to do. Fuck it.

"Dare," I announced. Gulp.

"Alright! It's my turn to visit Aaron's room. Be right back," as Steve got up and walked down the hall with his hard-on swinging. It didn't take him long to make his way back to the kitchen with both hands held behind his back. Uh oh, here we go. "Okay Ben, here's the deal. I dare you to strip and stand still for five minutes, without cumming." I looked at Steve quizzically as he continued to explain, "We can't touch you with our hands but we can use this," as he revealed the Hitachi wand with the silicone sleeve attachment from behind his back. "Oh one more thing, you need to take a sniff of this whenever I say so," as he brought out the bottle of poppers, along with with a tube of lube in the other hand. "That's it."

"Really Steve?" I asked shaking my head, "Not that it's going to happen but what happens if I do cum?"

"Oh, good question," pondered Steve, "That's easy, you'll owe us a dare, but like you said, that's pretty unlikely, right?"

I guess he had me as I wasn't going to be the first person to turn down a dare. I pushed my chair back and stood up, sliding my briefs off and releasing my semi-hard cock. I had nothing to be ashamed of in a room full of big boys, and I think we were all getting used to being hard, and mostly naked around each other, even if this was a first.

"Oh great, you've got a semi, that should make it easier," Steve stated with confidence. There was no way he would get me to cum in five minutes, was there? I stood with my hands behind my back waiting while Steve plugged in the Hitachi and squirted a large dollop of lube into both ends of the ribbed sleeve and smeared it around the inside. "Ready when you are Ben."

I said I was good to go and Steve immediately turned on the Hitachi, "Hmm, there's a constant, tease, wave, pulse and cha-cha setting, let's start with tease," as he cranked up the intensity of the wand and moved the lubed sleeve towards the end of my cock. I moaned as the head of my dick made contact with the vibrating silicone sleeve as Steve started to work it up my shaft, twisting it back and forth. Meanwhile, he handed the bottle of poppers to Mark, "Can you open these and hold them up to Ben's nose?" The tease setting was making me a little crazy as the snug sleeve gripped and massaged my lubed cock. My dick was rock-hard by the time I felt Mark press the poppers bottle to my nose, cover the other nostril and instruct me to inhale. No sooner was I done when he held the bottle to my other nostril and had me inhale again. While Steve focused on basically jerking me off with the wand, Mark instructed me to hold my breath before finally giving me the go ahead to exhale.

Steve was trying a different setting on the Hitachi as the popper rush slammed into me. My cock felt like it had grown another inch as the nerve ends responded to the vibrations of the sleeve. I felt a wave of animal lust hit me as I involuntarily thrusted towards the sleeve. Mark and Dylan were cheering Steve on as he diligently worked the sleeve up and down my straining cock. I could hear someone moaning before realizing it was me as I surrendered to the overwhelming sensations. I heard Steve instruct Mark to hit me again with the poppers and wondered if I could take any more. I don't think my cock had ever been this hard and I was shamelessly thrusting at the attachment, close to shooting a load. The second rush hit me while the intensity of the vibrations from the wand increased and switched to a pulsing sensation. I was so close to cumming that I wondered how much time had gone by. Steve squirted a bit more lube on the tip of my cock as he announced he was turning up the vibrations to max and asked Mark for one more popper hit. When I released my breath this time, it was too much. All I could focus on was my slick, hard shaft as it forced its way in and out of the vibrating silicone sleeve while the poppers amplified every sensation. I was grunting loudly as I slammed my cock into the sleeve when suddenly I was cumming. I yelled, "Fuck...!" as rope after rope of cum blasted from my cock spraying the table, and a portion of Mark's chest. The abandoned cards from our earlier poker game were now splattered in my load. Shit.

"Holy fuck!" exclaimed Mark as he looked down at my cum dripping from his chest as Steve and Dylan watched on, "You must have been saving that up for a while bro!" This was definitely one of my larger loads and I don't think I had ever shot as far before as I continued to lightly thrust at the wand and moan while catching my breath. I was feeling embarrassed as I started to come back to my senses, although my cock was still hard and eager for more attention. I was starting to regret my rash decision to take Viagra. Steve was smiling and shaking his head in amazement.

"Shit, you looked like you were really into that Ben, that was impressive. Too bad you shot your load at 4:35, so close. Don't sweat it though, you just owe a dare," as he turned towards Dylan and said, "Hey bar boy, how about a rag to clean up the spunk and I think our boy Ben here deserves another beer."

Dylan rolled his eyes as stood up displaying his hefty hard cock still swinging with the weight of the ball stretcher, and grabbed a roll of paper towels, and a beer for me. Unfortunately, the playing cards were a write-off but we managed to clean up the rest of my load, including what was on Mark's broad chest.

"Oh okay, I guess," I said to Steve not really knowing what 'owe a dare' meant, "That felt amazing, I may need to borrow the Hitachi from Aaron. So... whose up next?" I asked trying to divert the group's attention from my very public performance. No one seemed particularly worried about how gay or racy our dares were getting so I decided not to worry about it either. Plus, I was still horny.

"It's your turn Ben, be nice to us," Mark grinned at me, "Hey, how about we just stick to dares going forward, to keep it simple?"

We agreed to Mark's idea so I immediately turned to him and said, "I guess it's dare time for you, let me think of a good one while I catch my breath. Actually, I might think better in Aaron's room," as I wandered down the hall to the toy chest for inspiration. I loved the idea of coming up with a dare for Mark. He seemed unflappable as he sat there with his dick barely covered and his muscular ass on display. I guess if I had a body like his, I'd show it off as well.

A few minutes later, I walked back into the room with my cock still hard and a dare for Mark forming in my mind. I noticed the boys had Dylan topping up their beers while Mark slapped his ass whenever he had the chance. Poor Dylan, but it was helping me solidify my dare for Mark. I placed the few items I had taken from Aaron's toy chest out of sight behind the counter. The guys all looked at me expectantly waiting to hear what Mark's dare would be. "Since you seem to like slapping ass Mark, I dare you to strip down, climb up the table with these cuffs in place, and let us spank your ass for ten minutes. We won't do anything too crazy and you can stop us at any point 'but' if you do, you owe us a dare." Dylan and Steve were grinning in glee as Mark considered the challenge and looked at the unusual cuffs.

"How do these work?"he asked holding up the double cuffs which were connected by a rigid bar in the center. At each end there was a small and larger loop. Having googled the cuffs in Aaron's room, I was able to explain that you knelt down and placed your feet through the larger inner loops at each end of the 'spreader bar', and then bent down further with your arms backwards alongside your legs, and placed your hands in the smaller loops. The loops could then be tightened effectively leaving the person unable to move his arms or legs, with his legs spread and his ass in the air. After explaining, I held my breath while Mark considered.

"I'll do it on one condition..." he stated as we waiting for his condition, "We seriously need to smoke another joint!" I couldn't believe Mark was going for it as I felt a dollop of pre-cum ooze from my dick picturing him naked and trussed on the table. Turning away from the guys to hide my excitement, I lowered the lights so we could step out onto the balcony and smoke a joint without being seen, given we were mostly naked and hard. Thankfully, it was dark outside now and there were less people out, so no one seemed to notice the four horny naked dudes smoking up. Feeling warm, buzzed and randy as fuck, we wandered back in excited to get Mark ready for his challenge. I couldn't wait.

While Dylan cleared the table, Mark slipped off his jockstrap freeing his rigid cock and heavy balls, and obediently climbed up into position on the kitchen table waiting for further direction. Not quite believing what was about to happen, I had him kneel down while I spread his legs and slipped his feet into the first set of loops. Once the loops were tightened around his ankles, I asked Mark to lower his chest towards the table and lay his arms back parallel to his feet so I could secure his wrists beside his feet in the smaller loops. At this point Mark warned us, "You bastards better stop if I ask. I'm putting a shitload of trust in you."

I assured Mark we would stop whenever he asked as I finished tightening the loops around his hands and stepped back to admire my work. Mark looked amazing bound on the table with his wide shoulders and head low to the table and his spectacular ass held high and proud with his puckered hole and hefty balls exposed and his legs held wide by the spreader bar. His hard cock was pressed up and against his tight abs. While I planned on honoring my promise to Mark, I was getting off on having the powerful wrestler at my mercy.

I asked Dylan to start a timer while I grabbed a paddle I had found in Aaron's toy chest and started to lightly slap Mark's ass. The slaps startled Mark as he gasped and jerked against his restraints. I kept it up alternating between his left and right cheeks, never too hard but hard enough, as his ass started to redden. For his part, Mark seemed to be pushing his ass back into each slap and I noticed a string of precum dripping from the end of his cock. I think he was getting off on this. I announced to Mark that I was going to use some 'warming massage oil' on his cheeks to soothe the skin and prepare for the next round of slaps. Mark mumbled, "Sure, whatever..." as I pulled out the bottle and squirted a generous amount of oil across both cheeks with the oil also dripping between his crack and across his hole. After a brief hesitation, I reached forward with both hands and started to rub the warming oil into his muscular glutes. As I kneaded his ass muscles, my fingers occasionally brushed against his crack, hole and balls. Mark didn't say anything other than quietly moaning as he rocked his warm ass into my hands.

"Okay, round two," I announced as I grabbed the paddle and started to slap his glistening ass, only harder this time. The slaps were definitely louder with the oil and extra force. Mark looked flushed and aroused as his muscular body pulled against the restraints. I offered the paddle to Dylan and Steve who each took turns slapping Mark's ass, hard enough that his white ass was red from all the attention. Reaching back to my 'bag of tricks' on the counter, I pulled out a medium sized L-shaped vibrator that I told Mark I was going to use to soothe his muscles. Mark mumbled his assent as I dribbled oil on the thicker end of the vibrating massager, before turning it on and rubbing the bulbous tip across his glutes. He groaned in pleasure as I slid the tip over both cheeks before working my way to the top of his crack and lightly running the massager down the length. Worried that Mark might ask me to stop, I avoided his puckered hole and skipped past towards his oil slicked taint and balls as I teased him with the vibrating tip. Unbeknownst to Mark, this was actually a 'prostate massager' with the longer thicker end meant to slide in your ass and pulse against your prostate, while the shorter end would press and vibrate against your taint and balls. We weren't there yet but that was my ultimate goal. I started to work the wide tip back up his oiled crack, while I instructed Steve and Dylan to take over massaging Mark's cheeks. He was pressing backwards, obviously enjoying the vibrations and the massage. Mark's backward motion was spreading his cheeks further apart as I slid the massage tip up and down his crack, now grazing his puckered hole on each pass.

Holding my breath, I started to pause briefly as I moved the massager over his oiled hole until I was mainly buzzing his puckered anus with shorter passes. Mark jerked in response but surprisingly didn't object so I squirted more massage oil along his crack and started to rim the edge of his hole with the blunt vibrating tip of the massager. Mark was obviously enjoying this but would he let me go further? I looked up to see Dylan and Steve watching me in awe as I teased Mark's hole while they each worked one of his cheeks. I think we were all surprised by Mark's willingness to play a passive role as we stimulated his ass. My cock was hard and dripping precum on the edge of the table as I worked up my courage to go further.

I turned around the prostate massager so the smaller end was now aimed down towards Mark's taint as I solely focused on Mark's hole with the longer, larger tip. I had the blunt, oiled end lightly but firmly resting in the center of Mark's anus as it buzzed and surged while Mark groaned in appreciation. As I held the massager, I could see Mark's pucker relax allowing the oiled tip to slide in about a half inch. It was like Mark's hungry hole was asking for more as I held the massager in place waiting for him to get used to the intrusion. While the boys continued to rub warming oil on his ass, I reached one oily hand down and wrapped my palm around his big, heavy balls as I tugged and massaged them. Mark groaned and pushed backwards as another half inch of the massager slid into his ass. I heard him mumble, "Oh fuck..." as I clicked a button on the massager, switching it to pulse mode as I held the larger tip pressed firmly into Mark as the other end teased his taint. Mark was enjoying having three pairs of hands work his bubble butt as he pressed back against the pulsating massager stretching his hole wider as the bulbous end reached its maximum width. Taking a chance, I reached further between his legs to slide my oily hand up along the length of Mark's thick cock while pushing the bulbous end of the prostate massager in far enough that his anus tightened around the narrower width further back on the probe, drawing the vibrating bulb inwards. Responding to the greasy handjob and the vibrating prostate massager nearing its target, Mark yelped and jerked in response as he started to alternate between thrusting his thick cock into my oiled hand and pushing his ass back against the vibrator. I went for broke at this point, and pushed the massager all the way in as the vibrating tip began to pulse directly against his prostate while the base wrapped around his perineum and buzzed his taint and balls. I couldn't believe I had the captain of the wrestling team restrained on my kitchen table while I milked his prostate and stroked his big cock.